takumen

takumen

Taku's Justu  73m2

Name: Wolves Fangs
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: offensive
Element: Earth
Range: 3-1/2 feet
Duration: 3-5 turns depending on strength and if it is used or not.
Hand Seals/Charge up: The user must mold their chakara into a particular form. This requires four hand seal.
Description: The user, after molding their chakara plunges their hands into the ground. the chakara binds stone to the hands in the form of long serrated claws. The user can use these like an other weapon but where they excel is in grabbing a holding a opponent since the edge has hook facing inward, not outward. The user can then deliver potentially lethal blows from up close while the opponent is focused on getting away.
Weakness: Lightning jutsu will, of course, break through this earth style jutsu, but also the fact that it's range and use is limited by it's range is also another handicap.

Name: Snapping wolf
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: 20-30 meters
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: The user must preform the five hand seals.
Description: The user gathers chakara in the stomach and releases it as fire. The fire takes the form of a wolfs head as it charges towards the opponent and opens it's jaws which a five feet from top to bottom. Turning sideways the wolf snaps at the target and then explodes in a burst of flame, though with no real explosive power. The fire itself though, is hot enough to sear rocks and heat iron to a red hot state.
Weakness: A defense of water or earth with fully stop this attack. As well, a heavy offensive water style attack will stop it.

Last edited by takumen on Sat May 03, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2Taku's Justu  Empty Re: Taku's Justu Thu May 01, 2014 2:54 am

Neru

Neru
Mizukage
Mizukage

1st Jutsu: In Duration, the amount of turns should suffice. Otherwise do explain how the strength of the character is calculated/decided and thus how it influences the jutsu at varying degrees of change.

Hand seals I would stick to a number, much like you stated you need 4. I would just stay away from talking about seconds as that can become somewhat troublesome in this sort of rp.

Description: lethal blows? Do you mean that they could be potentially crippling? A jutsu of this rank, while dangerous should really not be able to kill an opponent of relatively equal power with a single blow.

2nd Jutsu: Once again, try to stick to the number of hand seals rather than seconds as effectively gauging those in a battle can be quite tricky and troublesome for some.

So rather than exploding, the flames just expand?

3Taku's Justu  Empty Re: Taku's Justu Sat May 03, 2014 8:14 am

takumen

takumen

1st jutsu. A) changed it and dropped the seconds for both, even though the template does specify a charge time. B) it is really just an augment to increase effectiveness of hand to hand fighting. Still If i take a claw and stab you in the heart, is it not lethal?

2nd jutsu Explained the heat of the flames to better account for it's power.

4Taku's Justu  Empty Re: Taku's Justu Sat May 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Neru

Neru
Mizukage
Mizukage

Right, hand seals suffices. Also, while you can certainly make "potentially" lethal blows, as the jutsu stands, it reads as if "any" attack is lethal. Either way, to make it easier for approval, I have edited/added the word "potentially" into the first one. If that's something you disagree with or not like, I can certainly move it back and we can find some other means of editing and getting it approved.

Otherwise

Taku's Justu  UT8POMr

5Taku's Justu  Empty Re: Taku's Justu Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:57 am

Sato

Sato

User is no longer active so this is now Archived.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum