You are not connected. Please login or register

Drug Dealers Need Protection Too [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sage of the Six Sarutobi

Sage of the Six Sarutobi
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Spoiler:

Yawn. The fiery sun burned its way through the white blinds of the young shinobi's apartment building. Their yellow-orange rays pierced their way through, landing atop his white bed sheets, underneath which he lay. The Sarutobi tossed and turned within the incandescent protection of his bed. He fixed pulled his snow white sheets over his head and curled into a large ball, his hands clutching his knees. It wouldn't be long before -- RRRR! RRRR! RRRR! Kami's alarm clock rung, practically shaking his home's walls with their blaring horns. Slowly, he leaned over and hit the snooze button, shutting the machine off for the time being. He gingerly pulled himself out of the bed, yawning and stretching the whole time. Shit, I'm gonna be late at this rate! He roamed his way quickly to his bathroom and took a piss, yellowing the usually clear water in his toilet. Flushing it, he went off and brushed his teeth. It was time to start his day.

Once the young boy stepped out of his home's door, the blazing sun immediately shrugged off any sense of slumber he had left in him. Stretching his arms one last time, Kami began walking towards his destination -- he had a very.... peculiar person to meet. It didn't take long for him to arrive -- on the contrary, actually. It took him but a few minutes. His home was near the village's main district regardless. Once there, he dubiously began looking around for the man who had hired him. Psst! Little man! Over here! Kami looked to his right into an alleyway, spotting a shady, hooded figure. Silently, he crept up into the dark hallway and met face to face with his employer for the first time. This is gonna be simple, he said. Kami simply nodded -- he didn't want to exchange many words with this man. Just stick with me and keep a look out.

An hour passed, then two, then four. Kami was nearly falling asleep. Then he heard a thick-sounding crash and a resulting bang. He jumped from his seated position and saw the man being strangled by two light skinned men. Give me the stuff! they shouted. Immediately, the young Sarutobi jumped down from his perched location and kicked the most aggressive of the 2 men away from the victim. He wasted no time on pouncing on the other, putting him in a choke hold until he passed from exhaustion. The other man, still recovering from the kick he had received, pulled a kunai out. "You can't be serious." Kami promptly jumped to the left, looking like nothing but a blur to his attacker. With a swift kick to the right of his head, he knocked the kunai wielder out as well.

Woah, thanks little man! Here's your cash! The man pulled out a 200Ryo bill. Taking it into his hand, Kami bowed and left back home.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum