Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Mei's squad's mission: Putting them back in their place. (Mission) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mei's squad's mission: Putting them back in their place. (Mission)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t2589-mei-s-squad-s-mission-putting-them-back-in-their-place#11979

For the 1st time ever Chi wasn’t late. INFACT she was the 1st one there. She had been on a lot of high ranked missions recently, and this one was no different. This one was for her whole squad, her, Rubi, Mei Sensei, and Yuudia-kun. This one was a little different from most, there job was to kill 19 out of 20 gangsters do to mugging trade routes, and do to this, messing with the peace. Not only were people scared to leave, but nothing was getting IN or OUT of the village. No even her ramune, and that could not go un punished.

She had the entire plan laid out for the battle, which should get her at least a few easy kills. “Now then… now that I am done zoning out, wonder how long it will take for the others to get here.” She said to herself, waiting at the rendezvous point. “Wonder if any of them will be late like me. Maybe I and another member switched rolls today.” She said with a laugh. “I’m early, and I’ve got a plan. Everything is topsy Turvy today! Well at least her looks were still normal. She began looking at herself making sure she looked okay. She may ACT like one of the guys, but she was still just as self conscious and comparing as other girls were. She smiled, noting her body was actually quite nice, that was until a hotter girl came by with her boyfriend. Immediately she became jealous, as millions of thoughts went through her head , causing her to zone out. She’d probably miss her ONE chance at seeing what everyone else was like when they arrived do to this distraction. Not noticing that she was so focused her jealousy that the world around her seemed to disappear, she began muttering under her breath, most cursing.

Anubis

Anubis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

‘What is the matter, Chi-chan?’ Would be the note that would suddenly appear in the face of Chi Uchiha, courtesy of her brethren, Yuudai Uchiha. He would cock his head to the side as his eyes stared at the younger Uchiha. He had only arrived about a couple seconds ago, finding himself surprised that the youngest member of the squad had managed to do something he never would had imagined she could do. Arrive on time and before everyone else. He had chuckled to himself as he had approached her, expecting some kind of cheerful and loud greeting, as he was use to her doing, but instead he was greeted with a girl who seemed to be in the middle of a brooding session. Now that was two things that surprised him today, and within only a minute of each other. He hadn’t really ever seen the young Uchiha upset, though he guessed that he shouldn’t had expected her to always be her cheerful self.

He pondered rather or not her dark mood had anything to do with the mission, for killing seemed to be on the agenda as of late. Thus he had taken out his notepad and his pen, quickly scribbled a message upon it, before thrusting it into her face for her to read. Not the nicest thing to do, but at least he seemed concerned. Yuudai straighten his head, looking around for the other two members of the official squad before directing his attention back to Chi, awaiting an answer to his inquiries.

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

yah cancel this mission

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum