Takigakure

Summoning Jutsu: Constructs Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summoning Jutsu: Constructs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summoning Jutsu: Constructs Empty Summoning Jutsu: Constructs Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Michihara Kento

Michihara Kento
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Summoning Jutsu: Constructs 4gx2

Contract

Contract Animal: Constructs
   Type of Species: Golem
   Sub Species:

List of Summons:

• Earth Golem

-----------------------------------------------

Summons

Name: Gentaku
   Element: Earth
   Personality: Placid, Unshifting, Loud, Stern
   Appearance: Summoning Jutsu: Constructs 81143fb3-77eb-4deb-8beb-8cbda335f79a_zpsdf2b9d84
   Combat Skills:

• Ninjutsu - Master
  • Taijutsu - Basic

History: Michihara Kento stumbled upon the golem construct merely a year ago. While completely unfamiliar with the concept of summoning jutsu or constructs, in general, he had been entertaining his passion for remote climbs and escaping the eyes and attention of the civilization around him. Often, Kento would take a day or two to himself and traverse the mountain ranges within the Land of Fire. Remote caves felt like home and getting to locations where solid rock was plentiful aided in developing his Ninjutsu skills.

On one such occasion, Michihara had shifted a large portion of rock to make the recesses of a cave which served as his shelter for a night. The task was daunting, but he desired to test just how strong his chakra was becoming at penetrating stone and forcing its motion. His shift in the stone presented a secondary chasm. Moving cautiously onward, he soon came across a resting Goliath. At first, he thought it to be nothing more than an excellent piece of stone masonry work. Its edges were polished, the surface of the rock face smooth and worked in such a way that there were little imperfections to its forming.

It looked almost surreal and the sheer size of the construct was quite impressive. Whoever had made it was quite the craftsman, but that didn't answer why the masterpiece had been sealed away in a remote cave north of Konohagakure... Closer inspection yielded even more riddles and less answers. It had no real face. No eyes, no nose, no facial features to speak of that it would be some sort of impressive testament to a historical figure. It was almost like a blank slate. Maybe it hadn't been finished?

Kento was soon losing interest in his discovery. As he turned to exit the chasm, an echo bellowed from the direction of the stone giant. "Who interrupts my slumber?" If it were possible for skin to detach itself from a human body so freely, Kento would have jumped straight out of it. Stumbling forward, nearly landing on his face and quickly scrambling backward, he placed himself against the stone wall of the chasm.

"W-Who said that?! W-who's there?!" such stammered forth the mountable courage of the young Genin.

"I am Gentaku...This is my place of rest. You have disturbed it." the giant rumbled in a low, bass tone.

His mind boggled. This thing was talking?! Whatever this thing was, it was clearly sentient. He just currently hoped that it couldn't move. The cavern was large, but not much more than enough to fit the golem who sat in a heap against the far wall. There was no way it could stand without breaking through the ceiling. The thought then occurred that remaining where he was presented a high possibility for the cavern to collapse, should the construct suddenly enrage and thrash. After all, it had to have gotten there somehow.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dis-" Kento attempted to apologize, but was abruptly discarded as the giant bellowed, "Silence!" The magnitude of its voice shook the cavern, causing debris to fall from the ceiling. At this point, Kento feared for his life. He was going to die here, that was for certain.

"What is your name, boy?"

Kento paused and then realized that his eyes had been shut tight for the last thirty seconds. Slowly he peaked one open, as if to visually accept that a question had been posed to him. "M-my name...?" He quivered. "M-Michihara. Michihara Kento."

"You are the first human I have seen in over a century...Why have you come here?"

This thing was...questioning him? Why? Shouldn't it just...toss a boulder at him and crush him? Shouldn't it return back to sleep, unamused by the appearance of such a small and frail creature as he? Regardless, the thing asked a question and Kento wasn't in the right mind to go readily touching upon its unknown temperament.

"I-I like the mountains. I can train here, and people don't bother me. I-I have an affinity for Earth Style jutsu." At this point, Kento was unable to abate his own curiosity and posed a question of his own, "What are you, exactly...?"

"I am a Construct. A golem of the mountains. You have not come seeking a contract?" The reply was posed as though Kento was supposed to easily recognize what the implications were of their meeting. It took quite a bit of explaining and sorting out details for him to fully grasp what exactly the purpose of the contract was and how Gentaku acted on behalf of those who had signed that contract.

"You, human...You have potential. If you become strong, we will meet again...Leave me, I wish to sleep..."

Michihara Kento has not spoken to anyone of what occurred on that mountain. He signed the contract in blood, which...he supposed was a good thing? Gentaku, while strict and stern, was not malevolent. He was as patient as the stone he was made from. Kento knew he was not powerful enough to call Gentaku from the mountains North of Konoha. One day, when he attained more strength, he would meet Gentaku and further forge the bond one could possibly have between a...ninja and a massive rock...creature.
   Jutsu:

Name: Doton: Doryu Joheki  || Earth Release: Earth-Style Rampart
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth Release
Range: 0-25m
Duration: Duration of Thread
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger
Description: This technique makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down.

Name: Doton: Doryo Dango  || Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth Release
Range: 0-20m
Duration: Until it's thrown
Hand Seals/Charge up: 1 post [Instant]
Description: With chakra work and superhuman strength, the user lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and the destructive power is obvious. But even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.  

OOC Note: Kento will NOT be able to summon Gentaku at this current point in time. As such, I will not add the summoning jutsu to his character update until such a time comes when it is gained through active RP, he becomes much more capable, his chakra pool increases, and so on and so forth. I do, however, wish to add this to his history and see if the summoning and the idea of a Construct family of Summoning Jutsu would get approved. I researched thoroughly and the only thing I could find close to this was the Gedo Statue, but that's only available through the Kekkei Genkai. Also, I don't consider them in quite the same family.

2Summoning Jutsu: Constructs Empty Re: Summoning Jutsu: Constructs Wed May 07, 2014 9:07 am

Neru

Neru
Mizukage
Mizukage

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum