Saito Personal Jutsu  73m2

Name: Chakra Manifestation Paralysis Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Offensive / Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: 20m
Duration: N/A
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user's chakra to materialize from his fists or fingers. The user emits powerful, paralyzing blasts of chakra. When hit by the chakra, the area the victim was hit in is effectively paralyzed. The speed the chakra travels is parallel to that of the user's Ninjutsu level in comparison to that of Taijutsu speeds (i.e, if a Nin Master used this technique, the speed of the chakra is equivalent to that of a Taijutsu Master's raw speeds). This technique is capable of being shot out in a bullet-like fashion or simply from physical contact (this requires a punch or kick to make contact during the use of the jutsu). Chakra blasts can be shot three times per cast before the jutsu must be re-cast.

Weakness: This technique requires a full post to recharge per blast or can be used in different combinations (two times, three times). However, depending on the amount of times used in a single post, the user must wait that amount of posts before using again. Costs 35chakra per blast, along with the inital casting of the jutsu.

Last edited by slysonji on Fri May 16, 2014 5:02 am; edited 10 times in total

2Saito Personal Jutsu  Empty Re: Saito Personal Jutsu Fri May 16, 2014 3:54 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Mind possession is currently being reviewed by the Staff so judgement for this jutsu will be on hold. However I do have a few things to note, in case you want to go ahead and look over or change.

"This technique allows the user's spirit to invisibly materialize and leave his body, which is then able to take possession of a target, effectively sealing their soul."

The fact the jutsu is sealing their soul, means this should be Categorized and Ninjutsu/Fuuinjutsu.
Also sounds a lot like the sealing jutsu Hiruzen Sarutobi used on Orochimaru or tried to. Meaning that it should just cost chakra but also Life Strength as well, making this a possibly fatal jutsu to use. The extent of which I'll have to confer with an admin.

Also the 6 CP to maintain, is unnecessary as right here. It states how much chakra is needed to maintain certain ranks, of jutsu. Meaning just going by example your jutsu if approved would cost an additional to the amount costing to perform it, 35 CP every 3 turns.

Any questions, please let me know.

3Saito Personal Jutsu  Empty Re: Saito Personal Jutsu Fri May 16, 2014 4:41 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

I'm going to say, approved. But I'd also like the opinion of another mod/admin on this as well. To double check and make sure everything is agreeable.

4Saito Personal Jutsu  Empty Re: Saito Personal Jutsu Fri May 16, 2014 4:53 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Since the user is using their own chakra preserves, the user must be depleted of more amounts of chakra than just that of performing the jutsu depending on their rank. Check here for information on normal jutsu cost to somehow create a system/hierarchy for the chakra usage/depletion. Also, explain what you mean by ' two times, three times ' in the weaknesses.

Last edited by Rubī Akuma on Fri May 16, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

5Saito Personal Jutsu  Empty Re: Saito Personal Jutsu Fri May 16, 2014 5:01 am

slysonji

slysonji
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm assuming that making it 35 chakra per blast, along with the initial activation would be enough?

What I mean by two times, three times is this: If I fire two blasts in one post, I have to wait 2 posts before firing the final third one. Then wait a post to use the jutsu again, etc.

6Saito Personal Jutsu  Empty Re: Saito Personal Jutsu Fri May 16, 2014 5:07 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Sounds Good. e.e
Saito Personal Jutsu  JbL1eKh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum