1Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ Empty Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ Fri May 16, 2014 7:39 am

Syndra

Syndra

Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ Tumblr_mpp2b5ZQqM1s9d3pco1_500_zps46ef6b4d

Clan Name: Orochi
Clan element/'s: N/A
Special characteristics/traits:
+Enhanced Chakra Pool
+Snake like qualities, such as a extended tongue, slit pupils, etc.

Bloodline Name: Serpent Gene
Bloodline Ability:

~The Serpent Gene~
The Orochi clan is actually a mutation that is found in shinobi throughout the world. Many years ago, a legendary serpent's gene's were implanted into many shinobi from various lands as an attempt to create 'stronger' ninja. This gene giving the shinobi powerful chakra, increased senses, and the ability to used snake based techniques. Since then, this gene has been found in multiple shinobi in the ninja world.

~Acute Smell~
The Orochi clan members have a extremely good sense of smell. Although, they can't sense chakra through this sense of smell like the Inuzuka or anything of that nature. They are capable of just picking out anyone's natural scent within 35 meters. They can distinguish people in crowds with this extreme sense of smell. Although, this does also make them vulnerable to smell based attacks.

~Orochi Cells~
The Orochi cells are often times treasured by scientist and people of that nature. Some people even hunt for them to have sheer power. This sometimes makes member of this clan a target by others.
The affects of one gain the Orochi Cells means they they grow the acute sense of smell and are capable of using all the serpent based techniques.

~Frail~
The Orochi clansmen are normally very skilled in Ijutsu/Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Sensory/Fuuinjutsu. Although, they can be skilled in taijutsu and weaponry, they will always be extremely vulnerable to it as well, having naturally frail bodies. This means that all Taijutsu and Weaponry attacks are +1 rank in strength when used on a member of this clan or someone that has their cells.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Clan Jutsu:

Clan History: The Orochi clan originated many years ago when a village decided to implant the cells of a legendary snake with a mass amount of chakra into their shinobi in a quest for power. These new genes being called the "Serpent Gene." The Serpent Gene bonded perfectly with the shinobi and turned them into even stronger shinobi. These gene's have since then been based onto the carries children and so on. Spreading the gene throughout generations.  
The village that started this, then began to sale the serpent gene to other villages as well, causing members of this clan to appear in various villages and lands.
Through out the past, many members of this clan have been hunted down just to obtain their cells. Because of this, many members of this clan are taught at a young age on how to protect their selves. All of them always being quick learners.

Members: Open

2Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ Empty Re: Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ Sun May 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Hello, Syndra, my name is Achilles and I'll be your reviewer today. Going by the template, I will be going top to bottom for your convenience.

Special Characteristics: You say they have enhanced chakra pools. How is this measured? Is it a plus 10? a plus 20? Or so on? As such, it's unlikely it'll be allowed, as it makes no sense. Nothing behind the reasoning for having larger chakra pools.

Bloodline Ability: This gene giving the shinobi powerful chakra, Same as listed above in Special characteristics.

Frail: This means that all Taijutsu and Weaponry attacks are +1 rank in strength when used on a member of this clan or someone that has their cells.

In the current system this would accumulate to Weapon and Taijutsu techniques being raised up a Rank. Such as D->C->B->A so on. IS that what you mean by this?

History: Not at all long enough. Doesn't tell me anything. No who's, no whats, no how's. Or even a why. Looks rushed, and appears to have minimal effort.

Notes: I don't see why the clan needs to be made. Why not simply, buy the Snake Jutsu, get the Snake Summoning contract, and just go from there. I don't see the need for the clan. It doesn't add anything that's not already available, except for the chakra boost and weakness to Tai and Weaponry.

3Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ Empty Re: Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ Sun May 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Orochi ~Serpent Clan~ ZTtc6BT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum