Chunin Exams

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chunin Exams Empty Chunin Exams Fri May 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Yeah so by July I was thinking of trying to get the exams going. I posting it here you everyone to see Including you Sato. So, I know that Genin can do a certain number of mission and can be promoted t ogenin, but I think that should not be allowed, well in a manner of saying. I feel like the Exams should be Mandatory to become a chunin. So if a genin was to fail the exams they could do X amount of missions or wait until the next Exams roll around.

2Chunin Exams Empty Re: Chunin Exams Fri May 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

So hold back all Genin until July for Exams. I don't think we will need to take that long and I don't think taking that long is a smart idea. By mid June at the latest seeing how people are active doing missions and have hopes of ranking up once they reach the listed amount under the rank up section. There is already one Genin being promoted to Chunin in Kumogakure, so Sato you may want to reply swiftly on this one.

3Chunin Exams Empty Re: Chunin Exams Fri May 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I was thinking mid June but I wanted to give people time to build up bonds and such with their Team and Sensei and things like that, but yeah I see what you mean.

4Chunin Exams Empty Re: Chunin Exams Sat May 17, 2014 6:39 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

Mid-June should be more than enough time for everyone to get the missions done in order to attend the Chunin Exams. In regards of the Chunin Exams is there a system in place?

5Chunin Exams Empty Re: Chunin Exams Sat May 17, 2014 11:47 am

Sato

Sato

I will be handling the Chunin exams. As for making the Chunin exams mandatory, i disagree. Some people might want to build their character development differently from others. Some might not want to take the chunin exams, some might have other stories so im not going to make the Chunin exams mandatory. Another reason is the Chunin exams might run a bit slow causing people to get pissed off and leave the site and shit.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

6Chunin Exams Empty Re: Chunin Exams Sat May 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

With Chunin Exams being optional then we can definitely have them rolling by mid June, since people that want to do them will be participating.

7Chunin Exams Empty Re: Chunin Exams Sun May 18, 2014 12:16 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Chunin Exams 2639707751
Sounds Good~

8Chunin Exams Empty Re: Chunin Exams Sun May 18, 2014 12:24 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

We should also alert the people that the Chunin Exams are an option and their expected date. That's so if people wish to participate they can hold off on promoting to Chunin by missions alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum