Takigakure

Operation Meeting Someone Special Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Operation Meeting Someone Special

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Operation Meeting Someone Special Thu May 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain is about to collapsed for that day after enduring hours of painful training to further increase his chakra control. A perfect control of chakra is an essential for any ninja even so in a battle between two ninjas as this slight difference can cause a major difference in deciding the victor and the loser. Kain has always try his best for any chances to improve his chakra control even so after discovering his first chakra affinity which is Water element. For one to master chakra with Water element affinity, he must have a delicate touch into his chakra control, gently control its power avoiding any unnecessary movement. Kain has for for has no that delicate as far as he knows it and he knows exactly that he will need a sensei to help him through this but he just never could find one. " Arrghh, today is a tiring day!! I wish can eat something right now. I'm starving, I can finish a whole bowl of ramen" said Kain expressing his feeling at the moment as he sit on the ground. The training ground is surely misty that day but that was no unusual considering he is in Kiri cause for everyday it have been that way. It is unknown to him or everyone about that very fateful day where their two collide path together.

Wordcount: 226

2Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Thu May 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Sato

Sato

Operation Meeting Someone Special Tester10

Impossible... the day had finally come! Sato had finally received his first Genin student to add to his Ninja Squad! He couldn't believe it. He had been waiting for what seemed to be forever for a Ninja squad although he hasn't got a full squad, he has a start. "I finally got one! I can't wait to meet him or her! I wonder what they are gonna act like, I wonder what kind of story they have! UGH the excitement is killing me!" Sato would say to himself preparing for the meeting. Sato had been assigned a student but he had no clue about the person. He didn't know who they were, where they came from and what they even look like. The only information he had got was the location of the meeting so Sato left his home early. He had been known for coming late and decided to try leave early so he would make it on time however this wasn't the case.. like always Sato had arrived late with his normal appeal consisting of his dark, high collared outfit with his black, full body cloak with his hood covering his facial details. It was quite rare for Sato to remove the hood and show his facial appearance. He had seen only one person in the training grounds who happened to be sitting on the ground. This wasn't a good sign for both parties, one was late and the other seemed to be slacking off.

Sato didn't want to come off rude so he started with an apology before moving onto the problem and introduction. "Excuse me? Might you be Kain Tatsuke? If you are then I am Sato your Sensei." Sato would ask softly in his normal tone. After Kain's reply he would move onto the next statement. "Im sorry for coming late but May i ask why you are on the floor? it isn't a good look and often shows tiredness. This could show your opponent that you are tired convincing them to attack now.. it could actually be the last of you in a battle situation." Sato would say raising his right hand and taking grip of his hood.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain has always waited for this day, the day he is assigned to his squad and today is the destined day for him to meet with his Sensei but he decided to slack off a bit after that hours of training."Excuse me? Might you be Kain Tatsuke? If you are then I am Sato your Sensei." said the man behind him almost spook Kain out of him. "This is my Sensei?, he looks weirdo enough to me wearing that hood and what's up with covering his face.hehehe" thought Kain as tiny bit of laugh is being covered with a serious and tense face. The man however have not finish with his introductory and continue on nagging Kain about the need to always prepare himself and never shown any weak side of him to the enemy as that makes him vulnerable to enemy's attack. That tiny bit of slacking off was proved to be a bit too much for his Sensei when he get nagged for that," Arrgh, this man trying to act pro, who is the one late for our meeting." thought Kain trying hard not to burst as he is quite short tempered. The man suddenly raise his hand and taking grip of his hood as if he wants to take it off." Is he really gonna take it off? I wonder what do he looks like" thought Kain as he eyes both focused on the very face of his Sensei as if he is an alien. " So what are we gonna do for today, Sensei?" ask Kain casually while he waits for his Sensei to reveal his face.

Kain has always thought to have a Sensei definitely one day but never in his mind crossed about getting this guy as one. He has always thought his Sensei would be cool, charismatic and perhaps a ninja prodigy and a future Kage to begin with not some lousy ninja who keeps covering his face but Kain has yet to learn the power of his Sensei or even the bond between them as a student and Sensei.

Wordcount: 572

4Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Thu May 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Sato

Sato

Sato had noticed the mixed emotions being shown by his young student and wondered if he even took what he said into mind since he didn't move and continued to rest on the floor. Sato thought since the young genin didn't want to listen to his words then maybe actions would convince him better. He would continue to grip his hood giving off the thoughts of him taking it off but instead he would adjust it forward making it cover more his face. After hearing the comment made by his young one about the plans for today, Sato decided to start their very first training without the genin knowing. He would lift his right foot up and stomp down on the Genin aiming directly for his chest. "Since you didn't want to listen to my words then i'll make you get up your moron!" Sato would say softly laughing well talking. He wanted to test everything about the young genin and get to know him before moving on.

Depending on the outcome of the stomp, if it was to hit Sato would laugh at the Genin for getting stomped on but if it were dodged then Sato would proceed onto a few questions trying to learn more about the young one. "Tell me Kain. What are your future goals and aspirations, why have you become a shinobi, what does being a ninja mean to you, what is more important.. a mission or a team mates live and what do you think of me? Make sure you answer all these with nothing but honesty." He would ask Kain in his normal speaking pattern.

5Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Thu May 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Sato Sensei is about to take his hood off and reveal his face which Kain has been waiting for but  then instead of revealing his face, he is just adjusting it forward to cover his face more much to Kain's disappointment. " Humm, you're boring" said Kain to Sato Sensei while he is still sitting on the ground,"Since you didn't want to listen to my words then i'll make you get up your moron!", said Sensei as he stomp on Kain's chest making Kain writhing in pain. It is really  painful that it is really unbearable  to even Kain  himself.Kain felt really annoyed a bit on how his Sensei laugh on him and plan to pull a prank on him someday as a revenge to what he did to Kain. Kain's Sensei is practically laughing softly as Kain writhing in pain enjoying his moment as he stomped Kain.

"Tell me Kain. What are your future goals and aspirations, why have you become a shinobi, what does being a ninja mean to you, what is more important.. a mission or a team mates live and what do you think of me? Make sure you answer all these with nothing but honesty."

Kain is pausing at first completely ignoring the pain he had just now and completely focuses on the question. He had become so silent for that  moment which is very unusual for a boy who likes to talk like Kain.It is so silent that, only the sould of air and mist dissipating in the background is heard in the vicinity.Suddenly, Kain starts to open his mouth, and with a very serious face answer all the question without any doubt and hesitation.

"My inspiration is my granny, he has always taught me Medical Skill since I was little. A ninja is someone who would do all things in order to preserve his ninja's way and must bear to sacrifice all thing including one's life. A team is definitely more important than a mission Sensei and what I think about you is that you're a jerk!!" scream Kain as he completely let out all his thought out. Kain then begins space out and start to remember about his past, about his goal that focus solely on revenge and the very reason he become shinobi, although he is not gonna tell them at his Sensei as he thinks that sometimes some things are better to be keep as secrets. Kain then quickly jumped up and stand on his two feet facing his Sensei and ask his Sensei a series of questions. " So what about you, Sensei" ask Kain. " Though, I bet you don;t have anything interesting" thought Kain mocking his Sensei.

Wordcount:1024

Last edited by Kain Tatsuke on Fri May 23, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Thu May 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Sato

Sato

OOC: Could you please second check you final posts since typos seem to be a constant occurance. It is quite hard to understand you post's but in the mean time i will reply to what i understand and assume your actions the way i think of them.

Sato had heard the comments and learn't a fair amount of information about the young Genin. He now knew that the young genin is following the power path in order to grant himself the feeling of revenge. Depending on the level of power Kain was willing to take.. this could certainly lead to his downfall but Sato; as his sensei, would do as much as he can to prevent this. After hearing the answers Sato would receive the same questions back to him with a rather smart comment at the end. "Interesting eh... i guess i don't? but My name is Sato. My goals are to become Mizukage one day, Motivation is uh.... nothing. I go with the flow most of the times. I became a Ninja for the sake of my parents. To me a Shinobi means self sacrifice.... a nameless shinobi who protects peace from within its shado is the true mark of a shinobi. I think a team mates live is more important and what i think about is....errrr you look like a moron, you look lazy and you look like someone with no greater talent then a fresh academy student." Sato would say to the young boy although the last comment wasn't true. Sato wanted to anger the young boy in hopes to see his combat capabilities. Let's see what this kid is made of He would think to himself awaiting the young boys replies.

7Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Fri May 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

OOC: fixed, hope it will be much clearer now.

When Kain answered all those questions earlier, he could see that his Sensei is really calm when he heard his answers and in handling him. Kain then decided to get some information from his Sensei regarding his background by asking him also a series of question similar to his but got a really decent answers, there is nothing particularly catch his attention.

"...errrr you look like a moron, you look lazy and you look like someone with no greater talent then a fresh academy student.", answered Kain's Sensei to one of his questions.  Kain however cannot control his anger and honestly he do have some problem with his anger management as he tends to get easily offense by anyone and very short tempered. " Arggh, you're no better than me!! I can defeat you if I want to!" shout Kain right in his Sensei's face trying to prove his talent and also disagreeing with his Sensei's answers. Kain is eager for a fight and is challenging his Sensei to a fight to prove his point but it's up to his Sensei to whether accept it or reject it. As Kain waits for his Sensei to answer his question , his face turns all read full of anger  and very eager for a fight.

Wordcount: 1237

Last edited by Kain Tatsuke on Fri May 23, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Fri May 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Sato

Sato

As the day progressed on wards, everything had been falling right into Sato's plans. He had learn't a little about the genins personal life as well as his background and was now about to witness the combat skills he owned. He had seen that his comment dagger through a nerve causing him to change his facial expression and his color making him bright red; similar to a tomato. What made it more convincing was the comments that followed soon after. "Well instead of talking, how about you show me? Show me what you got tomato." Sato would say with a smirk under his hood. He would proceed to put both his hands behind his back and standing in his normal stance showing confidence that the young one couldn't beat him in anyway or so he thought. The genin would just have to prove to Sato what hes made of to earn his respect because at the moment he had none of it.

9Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Fri May 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

"Well instead of talking, how about you show me? Show me what you got tomato." taunt Sensei to Kain to make Kain to prove what his worth is.

Kain at first has managed to contained his feeling and anger aside considering that he is his Sensei and try to play it cool but after heard about what his Sensei said to him, he feels very much annoyed and taunted. " Tomato?, I'm not a tomato." shout Kain objecting his Sensei. " Then, you are a pumpkin,Mr. Pumpkin. Oh wait why pumpkin? Arggh never mind you're still pumpkin" shout Kain trying to talk back into his Sensei. " Alright i'll show you my new technique I've been practicing. Hope it will work now" said Kain as he lift up his right hand and cover it with a cloak of chakra. He then promptly strike for his Sensei directly ahead on his Sensei's chest area without any warning. Kain is still a genin and a new leaf compare to many other veteran ninjas as for that his strike is a bit not solid and fast enough allowing possibility for more experienced ninja to easily counter his attack.

Wordcount:1431

Last edited by Kain Tatsuke on Fri May 23, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

10Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Fri May 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Sato

Sato

OOC:You say that you used a new technique and i don't know if you actually meant it or what but you have no jutsu besides your academy jutsu as far as your update say? Also you didn't say which hand you used as well as what direction that attack is leaving the attack open for interpretation.

Sato would smirk even more under his hood seeing the anger build in the young boy causing him to break out and dash at him with a rookie speed. The only interesting thing about this attack was that his right hand had been coated in chakra. It was quite an amazing feat for a fresh genin to use such chakra control showing Sato that he was well talented in the art of Ninjutsu but with his current speed he also found a weakness and figured he wasn't that much of a Taijutsu ninja. Under his hood, Sato would activate his Tomoe 3 just for fun allowing him to obtain great detail as well as predict the next movements. After coating his hand in chakra, the young boy would attempt to impale Sato with his hand however Sato easily predicted the attack allowing him to step to the right side of the young boy causing the attack to miss. Right after the step, Sato would send a push kick to the side of the young boy aiming to send him rolling on the right. No matter the result of the attack, he would then continue his movement by performing a swift ram seal and flickering out of sight into a few bushes. "Lets test him." Sato would say softly hidden in a few bushes.

Sato would create another set of hand seals creating a clone of himself to fight the young genin however the genin had no idea. The clone of Sato would rush out of the bushes and dash at the young one performing the Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger hand seals raising his right hand to his mouth and blowing a 6 small fireballs in minor speeds with unpredictable routes also with a little separation between them at the young genin before coming to a halt to see the outcome of the attack but still remaining on guard.

Jutsu Info:

11Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Fri May 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

OOC: fixed now, sorry for any trouble caused. The jutsu is something i will explain in the post. Your third post need a re-check since I changed my post before your post remember.

Kain tried to give a direct attack right on the chest area using his Scalpel Hand technique he has been practicing by imbued his element affinity into it but as he try to stab his Sensei the chakra that coat his hand suddenly dissipate before he could land his attack. His Sensei however in the other hand swiftly avoided the attack having anticipated the attack from beginning regardless of the failure of the attack Kain made." Dang it, it's not ready yet" thought Kain as he is surprised that his technique failed.

Kain's Sensei proceed by kicking Kain by his side and unable to block it, Kain complete fall rolling on the ground. As Kain is about to get up, Kain sees his Sensei is already gone by then until he shows up again jumping from the bushes around before continuing with a fireball jutsu where he shoot 6 small yet devastating fireballs at Kain. Kain who is not expecting that is shocked but at the same time amused on how powerful his Sensei is but he is not going to give up as he try to block it with a piece of wood he found on the ground having lost idea on what to do.

Wordcount: 1636

Training: 465/465
Leftover: 1171

12Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Fri May 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Sato

Sato

OOC: Please also post the jutsu you used and also your CP after you deduct the chakra from each of your jutsu's after each post like mine. Also you have been hit from the fire balls since the fireballs would of jutsu burn't the wood and continued on wards leaving 1st degree burns.

Sato had watched as the fireballs slowly crept in on Kain. Kain couldn't do much and it seemed as if he had a panic attack, not thinking fast enough, he would try and protect himself with a lousy stick found nearby. It had no logic what so ever... fire > wood... basic elemental information that he should of learn't at the academy.. Sato wasn't impressed but Kain would pay dearly. As Kain tried to block the 6 fireballs with a stick, the first fireball would almost instantly burn the stick and crash directly into Kain followed by the other 5 causing tremendous damage and leaving him with 2nd degree burns that could leave life long scars. The majority of the attack would hit Kains chest and nothing more since Sato wasn't trying to kill his student, he just wanted to test his abilities and in all honesty it wasn't that good. Sato had to question how he even made it out of the academy but in the end Sato had a lot of work. His clone would walk slowly over to Kain who happened to be burning from the fireballs, suffering pain from the 1st degree burns, or knocked unconscious. "Hey.. Kid... are you alright? Im sorry! i thought you would of dodged them?" Sato would say softly poking the kid with his right hand awaiting a reply. Sato felt kind of stink for what he did to the young genin.. his plan had totally come out wrong... this wasn't meant to happen like this. It was only meant to be a friendly spar but sometimes spars can cost and this happened to be one of them times.

13Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Sat May 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

OOC: You still haven't changed your third post. The jutsu I used is invalid and wasn't ready so it is like failure as the technique haven't completed yet so its not exactly a valid tech just yet, Thus, i don't deduce my CP.

The fireballs crept over the wood Kain is holding, completely destroying and burning it to ashes in one hit as other fireballs quickly hit Kain leaving Kain suffered from first degree burned as the fire spread to Kain. The fire if lasting could cause 2nd degree burn to Kain as he fall to the ground rolling to the ground. Kain quickly dropped like he is unconscious. "Hey.. Kid... are you alright? Im sorry! i thought you would of dodged them?" said Sato Sensei as he slowly approach Kain that was on the ground probably feeling bad about what just happened. Suddenly Kain just explode into small smoke and in his place right now is a block of wood which is burning indicating Kain is safe somehow as Kain quickly rise from other side of the bushes. Before the impact as he is about to be hit, he used the Substitute Technique he had learned during his day as a student at the Ninja Academy to escape himself from harm. Kain change his position with a piece of wood and quickly hide in the bushes as the wood is hit. " I need to try to focus more, if only i could focus more that technique would have been successful. I've to try again" thought Kain as he rushes from behind his Sensei with his Scalpel Hand technique on his right hand aiming for the nape of neck of his Sensei.

" Focus, focus!!" thought Kain as he concentrated his chakra into his hands and blue colored of chakra starts to form and engulfing his hand with it. The chakra has some watery properties to it indicating that the technique is now successful." Yes, I did it!" said Kain as the word suddenly spout out of his mouth out of joy that his plan succeed. The attack if hit will cause paralyzing effect on his head and regardless of the attack's outcome, Kain will continue on attacking aiming for his hands after that to render him paralyze.

Jutsu Used:

Wordcount: 1506

14Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Sat May 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Sato

Sato

OOC:Okay so exactly why and what am i suppose to edit?? If you want be to edit my reply to when you tried to use a unready technique then there is no reason for me to do so? It was your fault for trying to use the jutsu? If not then please explain because i am totally lost?

[PLACEHOLD until the confusion is sorted.]

15Operation Meeting Someone Special Empty Re: Operation Meeting Someone Special Sat May 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

OOC: lol i mean literally our third post from above, the post after when I tell you my history and such. But before you change it read my edited post before you. It still have same story and nothin has change except few minor details for later on like my revenge which I decided to keep as secret :P. The others are okay, you are great Sensei

-Plot on hold(waiting to be edited)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum