You are not connected. Please login or register

A Good Shinobi (Kain)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Good Shinobi (Kain) Empty A Good Shinobi (Kain) Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

After successfully bringing the body back to the village, yet again Kain is tasked with finding the family of the deceased body and help in his burial. It is quite an easy job for Kain considering he had just escaped death just now and defeated three skilled ninjas from other village in order to get that body." First, I need to run down for a few information and details regarding the body so it will be easier for me to search for his family, maybe a trait like red hair maybe." thought Kain as run a quick look at the body in the morgue. Kain ask for a few helps from his friends regarding this and one of them is Anastasyia who is like the good one in this kind of field. With one look, Anastasyia has able to identify the exact same information on the fail of the body instantly giving Kain the location and whereabout of the body's family.

" I need to tell them slowly about this.... Let's see hrmmm he has a wife and a daughter." said Kain as he has a quick scroll through the file. " They live just nearby the end of the village." said Anastasyia directing Kain towards the location. " Thanks Anas." said Kain as he walks over the door holding the door knob. " Hrmm, if you could Kain take it slow." said Anas as she probably knows what the situation going to looks like when Kain going to tell this at them. Kain just nod silently and walk pass the door after he opens the door.

2A Good Shinobi (Kain) Empty Re: A Good Shinobi (Kain) Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

" Hrmmm I wonder what their reaction going to be when I tell them" thought Kain as he leaps over one building to another to reach the location of the family. From the start that he left his office until now, he cannot get rid of that idea on how they going to accept the man's death. The thought had been swirling around his head for a long time. He just cannot think any good that can come from it. After a few minutes full of thought and leaps, Kain finally reached his destination but the house seems empty enough. " It looks dark from the outside." said Kain as he walks closer to the door and try to knock on the door for any sign of interaction but there is no one there to respond.

" Where could have they been in this middle of the night?" thought Kain as he has a bad feeling about this. Not feeling easy enough, Kain decides to look for them across the village in hope that he would found them but to no avail he did not. After a few hours searching for them and even getting helps from his friends and the ninjas of the village, they suddenly received a message from Anas using her telecommunication jutsu to give out that the family has been found by some of the ninjas that go on the search. Kain is pretty much relieved when he heard that news.

Kain get himself a nice and comfy seat while sipping a cup of tea. In front of him is a woman around her 20 age and a young girl around 4 years old. Kain does not want to lie but at the same time he try his best not to be rude regarding his husband's death. Kain try to keep the info as short and simple but understandable as possible to the woman and her daughter. " I'm sorry but you're .... husband...." before Kain could finish her index finger suddenly is lie on Kain's mouth preventing him from speaking. " Yes.. We already know about that. In fact, we have already know it for a long time ago when he did not sent any letter to us anymore" reply the woman as she breaks into tears. The scarf that she wore on her neck is used to wipe off the tears off her face.

3A Good Shinobi (Kain) Empty Re: A Good Shinobi (Kain) Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:57 am

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

This makes Kain to remembers his own family when his parents was still alive back then. How joyful and happy that day was. He has always be able to enjoy each day of his life without any fuss or problems back in those days due to his parents who always do all things for him. " Argghhhhh" scream Kain as he fall over the puddle injuring his knee in the process." Huuh, don't cry my dear. Here let me wipe it for you" said Kain's mother as she wiped all those tear from Kain's face and put her handkerchief into his pocket. Kain wake up from his memories as he try to search his pockets for the handkerchief just like what he saw in his memories. As Kain put his hand on his left pocket and pull it out, a blue handkerchief exactly the same is there. Kain take the handkerchief and wipe the tear off the woman's face and his daughter. He then resumes giving it to the girl asking her to take care of the handkerchief nicely as it is given by his mother.

After delivering the news, Kain heads back to the headquarter to prepare for the burial of the body he found. Kain helps the dig a few meter hole and help in preparing the place for the man's family to come for the burial. As Kain prepare the place suddenly Kain saw a piece of paper slips from the man's ninja vest. Kain promptly take the piece and discover that it is a piece of letter dedicated for his family written in blood. " He probably wrote this when he knew he's not going to make it." thought Kain as he shed a tear to how he did not able the sent the letter in time before he died. In content of the letter only wrote, " I love Yooooou!" which made Kain to burst into tears as the situation the family is facing right now is the same as when his parents died. Kain could not eat for days or laugh and talk for about 3 months after his parent's death. Up till now, he still cannot forget the bad memories he had. He had try to forget it before but still no result shown out of it. The burial ceremony works as just like what he planned. The body is now buried and the mission is completed. Kain heads back to his office to get some rewards for his accomplishment from the very own Mizukage. Kain feels that there is just more to this world and he does not plan to die yet as Kain grins and the screen fades to black.

4A Good Shinobi (Kain) Empty Re: A Good Shinobi (Kain) Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

As the screen fade to black but wait Kain had another thing to do before he ended his mission for this time. Kain give and explain how heroic the man is on his verge as he fought for Kirigakure on his burial speech and give the letter wrote to their respective recipient which is the man's family. Before Kain goes back to his house, Kain manages to pay a visit on his parent's grave and have a little chit chat with his deceased parents as he explain how his mission went on this time. Since his parent died, Kain had always visits his parent's grave just to sit there for hours chatting with "them". It has become a norm in the village for one to see Kain alone talking with his parent's grave. After done so, Kain goes straight home for the night.

Total Wordcount: 1262
Mission:700/700
Training:500/500
Leftover:62

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum