Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Sensie and Student meet. (Me and Mie, non combat) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sensie and Student meet. (Me and Mie, non combat)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Chi Suna ran along the roof tops of the buildings, yelling and whooping. She would take short jumps, long jumps, high jumps, small jumps, and sometimes purposefully take long falls. She yelled enjoying the thrill of these runs. While this was fun, this was her main way of training. A few laps around the village and then sit down and try not to barf up breakfast. She smirked as she took a long fall, and jumped off some garbage, causing it to shoot onto someone. "SORRY!" She screamed as she jumped away and continued her run. She jumped back into a roof and passed a play area. There were some familiar faces, other from the academy, having fun and playing. She smiled, and wished she could do that. BUT, sadly, she had to work hard. She had a big legacy on her shoulders and she needed to work, work, work, work, WORK! Not time for games, she had to get to AT LEAST Jonin. She jumped past, and continues her jump/run exercise and smiled, enjoying the thrill. She ran past a few more people, doing a slip while waving to her old friend, and a few friends of her parents, and smiled wider, enjoying seeing their faces.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

One morning Mei had slept in. It was rather odd of her to do so and she didn't realize it. Suddenly she heard something on the roof of her house annd some yelling. "Must be those kids again." Mei said. For there were always children running around especially the genin. She still thought it was early but children are never up this early. Mei soon figured out what time it was. "O My! I need to get up." After she did, Mei got cleaned up and left the house.

As she walked along the streets, She.noticed everyone was very happy today. The children ran around her and laughed. She smiled at them and played with them for a moment. She lookrd up after hearing someone screaming and yelling. It was a child running along the rooftops. At first Mei didn't realize who it was until she got a closer look. It was one of her own genin. Mei sure did have an interesting group and she liked them all. All she did was smile and watch as the child ran around.

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Chi grinned as she jumped around, finishin relatively soon, as she finished and her adrenaline died, she began to show signs of fatigue. She stumbled as she drags her legs, and groans as she fights back the urge to barf up breakfast. She sat down on the side of the street, sweaty, exhausted, not caring of what happened as long as she got some dang rest. She watched people go bye, waving to a few kids, and slowly catching her breath and tried to force a smile even though her entire body hurt. She suddenly looked shocked, as she ran into an alley, barfing up her breakfast sadly. She stood their for a few seconds calming down. “God I hate barfing.” She said as she walked out an noticed this one lady had been watching her the whole time, and it was starting to bug her out. She began to slowly walk away obviously creeped out, if not a little scared….okay very scared. She was afraid, the ONE TIME she didn’t have her things on her BOOM! Crazy stalker lady! She didn’t let her eye part from her body, as she slowly but steadily walked away from the creepy lady.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had looked down for a moment to talk to some children and looked back again toward the genin to see that she had gotten sick. Then, she seemed to be staring at Mei but she couldn't figure out why. That's when she realized the genin had never seen her real face and Chi was probably scared or suspicious. Mei laughed a little to herself realizing her silly mistake. Then, she said goodbye to the children and promised to play later.

Mei walkked toward Chi slowish realizing that it woukd probably scare her or something. "Hi there! I just wanted to say I am sorry if I frightened you or anything I just saw all the fun you were having. I also wanted to asj if you were alright." Mei stood a good distance away and smiled as to show that she wasn't some kind of creep or anything.

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Chi kept her distance from the creepy stalker lady ( >:D ) still iffy on whether to trust her or not. She took a couple of steps back as she heard her talk about being sorry about watching her, hiding behind a pole only her head showing. "WELL THAT WAS STILL CREEPY!" She said loudly, still hurting but really too scared to care. Then she heard the other part and calmed down a bit. "It's okay I'm used to it." She said, straightening up. Maybe she wasn’t the creepy stalker lady she thought she was. She though as she began to walk out of her hiding spot. OOOOOOOOOOOOR maybe she is acting. She countered, then stepped back behind it.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei thought that Chi was starting to warm up to her but then she started hiding again. That's what Mei gets for not wanting to give her identity away. So, she just hung her head and sighed. About this time a little child ran up to Mei and tapped her on her leg. She turned to Chi and said, "Excuse me a moment." Then, she started talking to the small child. The child then pointed to her group of friends and said, 'They wanted me to ask you to play.' Mei looked at the child and smiled, "Well of course I will." So, she turned to Chi, "You can come too if you would like." At this time Mei turned and started to walk away. For a minute she gave the kids hugs and messed with their hair. Then, the started to walk away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum