Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Book One | The Young and the Reckless Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Book One | The Young and the Reckless

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Book One | The Young and the Reckless Empty Book One | The Young and the Reckless Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Current Mission:

Book One | The Young and the Reckless

Well, there it was, the First National Bank of Kirigakure in all of its three story excellence. With one glance around the village one could tell that its cylindrical architecture was not uncommon in the Land of Water, but what was considerably uncommon was the fact that every light of the building which shown through rectangular windows was shut off besides that of the third floor where the true treasures of the village were stored rather than the ryo which was held in a vault on the first floor for daily commute by the tellers. No doubt faulty wiring could have been the culprit seeing as the economical structure of Kirigakure was by far one of the worst of the five main village's and they simply couldn't provide the right payment to get it fixed, but the seemingly male figure standing atop as if on lookout proved otherwise.

A great distance away from the mysterious scene that was Kirigakure's bank sat several shinobi around a circular table, all of which dressed stealth type battle attire, but only one truly stood out. Not for the fact that he maneuvered a salt like substance around the table displaying different structures and room layouts that resembled that of the bank, or that his pale milky toned skinned made him look like the a grain of salt on black construction paper. No, the reason he stood out unlike the rest was that despite being in a room full of shinobi ranked Special Jounin he was a mere Genin, yet the others in the room took in his instructions without question. The power that a piece of paper signed and notarized by the current Mizukage stating him, Ōsharu Kōkkai, as the leader of this mission was more than enough to send an icy cold shiver coursing up his spine only matched and doubled by thrill of the mission at hand.

On the table before them all was the exterior of the bank and a few surrounding buildings with miniature humanoid figurines standing atop each in groups of twos. With a wave of his pale hand Ōsharu caused his creations to disperse into a giant pile of Salt on the table, he looked at each of his seemingly soldiers in the eye before speaking. "You have your instructions. I expect you to follow them to the tee or risk harm to not only yourself, but the person sitting to the right and left of you." His voice stern and hinting at the respect level that he wished to receive from his men. Failure was not an option especially with this being his first leadership position sense coming back into the village, he definitely had plenty to prove. "Let's move as swift as possible, I'll start on my task as planned. Once I give the signal you lot can start on your's." He said adjusting the radio piece in his ear before vanishing in a slight puff of smoke.

On nights as such when the veil of thick mist that was the village's iconic symbol lifted ever so slightly enough to allow the moon and all of its celestial radiance to pierce through onto the village was said to be the most dangerous. Why else would such a phenomenon that had a death grip on the village since the dawn of its creation let up even the slightest. Among other thoughts, this was one that coursed through Ōsharu's subconscious as he weaved flawlessly in between streets and alleyways. He stopped behind a dumpster that was conveniently placed just outside of his sensory range in relation to the bank, but it didn't matter really for the opposite of sensing would be needed to successfully complete this mission on his part. With his right placed in a Half-Ram seal position Ōsharu began to do just the opposite of sensing by masking his chakra and seemingly his presence from any one that would try to sense him. His left hand raised to his left ear were the radio transmitter was placed in his ear. "I'm all set. See you on the other side gents." With that said he took off on foot so as to not expose himself through the use of his chakra in any other convenient fashion known to most shinobi.

Scaling up the backside of the building in a fashion similar to a web-headed hero, Ōsharu began his plan of attack. Grabbing a hold of the guard rails that most three story buildings had as a safety precaution, Ōsharu hoisted himself up just above eye level so as to survey the scene at hand. "Hmph.. Just as the mission statement said.. One sensor, but it seems he's too busy on lookout that he hasn-" His thought process interrupted as a kunai whizzed past his cheek and carrying off into the distance, a cackle let out from the man as he turned around to face the young genin. "Kirigakure must be scraping the bottom of the barrel if they've sent a child on such a mission. Even minute chakra usage such as scaling a building can be picked up by likes of me, you're way out of your league kid." The warmth of his own blood trickling down his face brought out the passion for combat within the young genin, it wasn't like him to receive the first blow, but surely he would make sure he dealt the last one.

A loud metal Clink - echoed as the kunai missed it's target and hit the guard rail. In a last ditch effort Ōsharu had used his strength to hoist himself into the air a great distance where he would have more than enough time to device a new plan while staying out of the path of the projectile. "Your taunts do not anger, but you will feel my wrath!" As Ōsharu did a series of hand signs the man followed completing the same, but Ōsharu continued with several more, no doubt a part of his plan. "Suiton: Teppōdama" Both shinobi reared their head's back before thrusting forward releasing basketball sized spheres of condensed water, but the criminal's attack launched first. As with all Suiton | Water Release techniques of the Kōkkai clan, Ōsharu's sphere was black in color and even more dense with the addition of infamous Salt produced from his body. With the addition of gravity to the already dense sphere of black liquid water, the young genin's attack pierced straight through the other and made a beeline path toward the criminal before smacking him square in the chest. The forcefulness of the impact rang across the rooftop as the man was sent flying over the edge of the building.

Knowing that his technique was more of a crippling blow rather than a finishing one, Ōsharu dropped to his knee as he finished his decent and then began running toward the edge to check on the criminal. His left hand raising to his ear piece as he alerted his squad on the status of the mission. "The buildings clear of the sensor, all units move out as planned." He paused for a second as he now watched the criminal darting through the streets heading toward the outskirts. The man's loud cackle echoed even to the heights of the top of the building as he attempted to make his escape. "Shit..." Ōsharu thoughts now getting the best of him as he began to think strategically about his next move, but there was already no doubt in his mind that a chase was in the midst. "Continue the mission as planned, my part is still underway although I will be away from the scene."

Ōsharu closed his eyes and placed his left hand in the Half-Ram seal once more, this time doing the opposite of masking his chakra by sending it out to sense where his target was or at least the general direction. Within his minds eye humanoid figures with blue flames resting near the bottom of their abdomen lit up in a one hundred yard (100 yd) radius, the six figures that had appeared next to him before entering the building he recognized as his squad from their encounters earlier, but in addition to them there were two sets of three people left within the building. "What the hell..." Ōsharu's mind raced as viewed one of the sets of three moving in a zig-zag pattern as they reached the first floor while the other three remained still on the first floor. Opening his eyes to reveal that sweet honey color, he chimed back in on his ear piece. "Squad move with caution, I suspect there maybe hostages among the criminals. I'm following my lead." Ōsharu gripped the guard rail as his mind battled with itself. The conflict: one criminal, presumably the leader by the way he left the other men, was getting away while one or two more were holding a hostage and moments away from escape.

"I can't let the hostage get hurt and I can't let the leader get away, but my squad are already dealing with their own situation... Think Bleu, think!" Ōsharu racked his brains as he sifted through countless situations and outcomes, each one with their own degree of failure. Chance was all that he could believe in at this point as his hands went from the ram to tiger position in a blur, the seal on his black began to glow as he reared his head back and then began expelling a black viscous liquid from the top of the building. Taking a leap of faith, Ōsharu flew from off of the building hoping to land just outside of his liquid. "Three.. Two.. One.." Just like that, as the doors to the bank opened revealing a masked man and two women the liquid landed on top of them, pinning them to the floor. Their sight would be hindered and they were rendered immobile by his technique. "Two hostages and a crook await you all outside" He spoke a loud as he landed in a tumble that continued into a sprint in the direction the criminal had taken.

Although the absence of the mist in the Land of Water proved to be a sign of danger in legend, it's disappearance allowed the moon's rays to illuminate the streets as the young genin went in pursuit of his target. Specs of a ruby red liquid, no doubt his targets blood from the fall, guided the boy with the help of the moon's light reflecting off of it providing a trail. Ōsharu managed to let a smirk creep over his face as he now knew were his target was headed, the outskirts of the village, but this expression soon cropped in it's entirety as a new scene came into view whilst he rounded a corner. Everything from men, women, children, and even residential pets lay lifeless in the streets, all stained with blood. His target was leaving a message, apparently he called bluff on the so called anger and wrath Ōsharu possessed, thus a test was at hand. The boy couldn't he even begin to gauge the scene correctly because his mind was literally tearing at itself. This scene, all the people's blood was on his hands simply because he didn't follow up on his target. Ōsharu dropped to one knee, burying his head in chest as he gripped at the blue hair on his head. The outside world grew cold to him as he retreated into the depths of his mind, all the while the seal on his back began to glow underneath his shirt.

In the recesses of his mind Ōsharu found himself fully clothed floating in a mass of black water, his eyes not bothering to open in fear of viewing the scene that he had seemingly caused. His body bobbing up and down in the liquid, no doubt he could feel it on his skin, but the to question why he was there or even how he got there escaped him. It wasn't until a deep dark threatening voice called out to him did his eyes open slowly almost as if waking from a deep sleep. "You are my child... Return to me.. So I can give you... What you need..." Though instead of the normal honey gold color that his pupil usually was it now simply looked a pale white that matched his skin tone, the whites of his eye had grown black. He wore a look of contentedness as he listened to further instruction. "Without me you are nothing... With me you are everything... Now get up!" By this time Ōsharu had stood up to his fullest height in the middle of the street, medical shinobi had already begun attending to the victims and many more began rushing past him some even wondering why he just stood there. Almost on cue with a devilish smirk that had run across the boy's face did a low mist begin rolling through the area, his ear piece was dropped from his hand as he disappeared in a puff of light smoke. With the scene at hand it was no wonder why the place had been dubbed the Village of the Bloody Mist.

Book One | To Be Continued

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Pool: 7.5 + 25 - 130 = 97.5

Word Count Needed: 1900
Word Count: 2195

[ EXIT ]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum