Hoshigakure
Takigakure

When I was young...[Closed] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

When I was young...[Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When I was young...[Closed] Empty When I was young...[Closed] Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 am

Luci

Luci

" I never wanted this..... I never wanted to hurt him....So why? Why father.."
Blood tears rolled down her cheeks as each word she spoke came out broken and choked. Her eyes blinked slowly and she dropped to her knees with a hard thud. Was it really necessary for death to happen to obtain power like this? Was the power worth it in the first place? The tears wouldn't stop rolling as she felt her third tomoe become completely set signifying her mastery over it. Opening her eyes the young girl named Mikoto wrapped her arms around the boy that lay dead in a pool of his own blood. Pulling the boy into her lap she pushed his hair back from his face hovering over him as the tears fell hitting his pale cheeks, staining them red. She didn't hear her father slowly approaching as her young mind and body began to feel the guilt that swallowed her. " Open your eyes Mikoto.... Stand up and let me see your eyes!" His voice boomed with authority and in such a stern tone that she couldn't disobey his orders. Slowly and gently placing the boy known as Len back into his own blood she stood up and turned around. Holding her head down she closed her eyes and sniffed back her tears. " Let me see them....Let me see your eyes. " His voice was softer now but still stern and Mikoto could feel her rage building up inside of her. She didn't understand why she had to kill Len, he was her best friend and her only friend. She just didn't understand why she needed all this power. Clenching her fist she kept her head down, her black locks covering her face as she finally felt the ache set in from the battle she had won. She was silently defying her father but she knew it wouldn't last long and so did he. " I've already repeated myself multiple times....Do not make me repeat myself again Mikoto... Or I will put you in your place without mercy."
Snapping her head up she opened her eyes and made an attempt to place a genjutsus onto her father. She would make him feel fear now, she would make him feel despair and pain. " ARE YOU HAPPY FATHER?! I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU WANTED ONCE AGAIN! AND NOW I SUFFER SO SHALL YOU!!
Her eyes bleed further and she didn't realize the mistake she had made. Within seconds she found herself trapped and in front of her she saw her father laughing directly at her. " I see. You truly cared for that boy.... Good though this would technically unlock your Mangekyo Sharingan you were always a special case. Humph.... Don't worry though...You'll become much more powerful when you have reached our goal... My dear daughter."

Releasing the genjutsu he head over his daughter the man known as Nobu Uchiha walked away, letting his daughter wallow in her sorrows. Not once looking back..

501/800

2When I was young...[Closed] Empty Re: When I was young...[Closed] Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Luci

Luci

Two Hours Earlier.....

Mikoto walked slowly to the Uchiha Stronghold. She wasn't proud about what she was about to do but she certainly couldn't let that stop her. Taking in a deep breath she scanned her Sharigan into the area that would allow her access into the Stronghold. Len, her best and only friend would be there kicking and doing acrobatic feats. For a moment she just watched him, no admired him. He was   extremely skilled and even more he was kind. Shuffling in her spot she moved forward. " Len-Kun! How about a spar? It's been a long time since our last one? " her voice bounced off the walls and echoed in the large closed off space. She smiled a bit walking over to Len as she pulled out a kunia and threw it at him only for it to be deflected. " Spar? Yea sure. This time you might actually win! Haha"

Running towards each other the first thing they did was throw fists. No strategic maneuvers, no blocks, no tricky feats. Just a good ole fashion slug fest. Blow for blow they beat each other into the ground. Len throwing body blows while Mikoto aiming for the head until the both of them jumped away from each other. Though unaware of what was truly going on as the two backed away from each other Len locked eyes with Mikoto who had activated her Sharingan.  Mikoto successfully locked Len into a genjutsu to make him think that he was still fighting Mikoto as they had usually done but in the genjutsu she would always have the upper hand, making Len waste chakra. Mikoto backed away from Len and pulled out a few Kunia, she was hesitating but she could already tell her father wasn't going to let her escape this. Throwing the Kunias with force and accuracy she aimed to kill and kill she did as the Kunias lodged themselves in back of his head and neck. The moment he dropped she ran to him. His body twitched as the blood flowed from him. Dropping to her knees she cried holding him. " Mikoto.... Why? Why Mikoto.... " He began coughing up blood and she couldn't bare it as the tears of blood down her cheeks and her Sharigan eyes looked into his. " I'm sorry...

387+501= 888/800
Third Tomoe Mastered.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum