Takigakure

Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Empty Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:22 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

[image]
[image]
[image]
THIS IS WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE
It was unlike Rubī to take a stroll around town. However, if she was ever to mature, she had to explore and change her personality. New sights are a component of a new mind. It was almost like her personality was half innocent, half guilty. Like a Yin-Yang soul, to put it simply. However, the darker side of her personality ruled her with an iron fist. And if it wasn't for her wretched clan.

Regardless, her inner soul decided to slip past the demon in order to mature and possibly have Rubī  control her demon soul. Rubī strolled through the sandy streets, the people doing chores, conversing, and smiling. However, Rubī did notice one citizen in particular; Ryo Terumi. " Hey! " Rubī shouted running towards him.
WC: 126
Total Ryo: 10
Tags: Ryo Terumi
made by kiwii at btn!

2Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Empty Re: Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ryo was simply wandering through the village trying to focus his mind.  He was a newly appointed ANBU captain for the Village Hidden in the Sand, but felt he wasn’t doing enough in his new role.  Hoping to inspire and work with other talented shinobi, Ryo had spent the past week reading reports and getting up to speed on the current status of Sunagakure.  It was a relief that he could find some fresh air on his way to his apartment for a bit of time off.  

Unfortunately, his serene and peaceful walk had been broken by the sound of a fellow shinobi.  One of the genin had shouted to get his attention, and he turned around to see a young kunoichi running in his direction.  Once she had caught up to him, he began to speak, “Yes, can I help you?

(Word Count: 142)  (Accumulated Ryo: 10)

3Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Empty Re: Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

[image]
[image]
[image]
The young shinobi quickly approached the man that was roughly her size. He had white hair and blue eyes. He wore the old fashioned ninja costume, very traditional. Rubī's hair waved in the wind, slightly showing the huge sword on her back. " Are you a new Genin, or something? " Rubī asked, completely ignorant in the situation. The only news she'd ever be able to confirm would be if there was a new Kazekage, but Raphael has been in that spot for some time.
WC: 86
Total Ryo: 5
made by kiwii at btn!

4Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Empty Re: Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Her question almost made him chuckle a bit, as the genin thought he was a novice shinobi.  While Ryo was currently developing his skills as much as he could, and he personally thought he was weak, he was certainly not on the same playing field as a genin.  His constant persistence to maintaining the honor of his clan, this village, and the shinobi within it led to his promotion as an ANBU Captain, and a leader of his people.  He would make it clear to this young kunoichi of his abilities, “No I’m not a genin my young friend, I’m an ANBU captain.  Now what is it that I can help you with?  ”

(Word Count: 114) (Accumulated Ryo: 10 + 10 = 20)

5Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Empty Re: Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:04 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

[image]
[image]
[image]
Rubī was put in her place by the Sunagakure ANBU Captain. Considering his size and appearance, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise to him that he'd come off as a Genin. Rubī simply shrugged and bowed to her higher-up, which was customary as a ninja. " I apologize, sir. You just seemed so approachable! " Rubī would then realized something; she was in need of someone other than Mei-sensei to be her guide in life as a ninja. Rubī rose from her bowing and clenched her fists. " I'd like you to be my senpai! " She knew it would be asking a lot considering they only just met, but it was worth a try.
WC: 117
Total Ryo: 10
made by kiwii at btn!

6Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Empty Re: Teach Me! [Private / Ryo Terumi] Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

This genin had asked him to be her sensei?  She had thought he was a genin to begin with, and was foolish at best.  Her inability to detect true ability and skill would be a beginning lesson to work on, followed shortly behind by respect for higher ranking shinobi.  However her fearlessness was quite the admirable trait, and hopefully it would be to her advantage, but Ryo was afraid he could not accept the task that lay before him. “I can’t be your senpai, especially since you thought I was a genin.  Maybe when you find a way to impress me I will consider it.”  He turned around and waved the young girl off as he continued on his walk home.

(EXIT)

(Accumulated Ryo: 20 + 10 = 30 Ryo)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum