Takigakure

Message for the Raikage Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message for the Raikage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Message for the Raikage Empty Message for the Raikage Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:52 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

A unique owl flew directly into the office of the Raikage and sat on his ledge. The owl had a letter attached to its leg.

"This is a message to the Kage of the 5 Great Nations. Most of you have not seen my face nor know exactly what I look like, but I am Raphael Fumetsu. This is a notice that I will be holding a Summit in a weeks time in order to discuss pressing matters that may befall our villages."

2Message for the Raikage Empty Re: Message for the Raikage Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:17 am

Shumasa

Shumasa

The same characteristic owl landed upon the Kazekage's office ledge. The letter upon it's leg being of a yellow tint.

"Hello Kazekage, Raphael Fumetsu. I am Shumasa Hyuuga, the now reigning Raikage. I believe that this was a well needed summit meet that needed to be done. Hopefully we all can come together and let bygones be bygones. At least...in this neutral area, eh? I am bringing 2 of my top shinobi to represent my village and to come as protection for myself and of the summit. Hopefully Kumo and Suna can reach an agreement of sorts? Hopefully we can know then. We will get to this and more at the summit.

"Yours Truly,
Shumasa Hyuuga."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum