Takigakure

The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Fri May 16, 2014 8:39 am

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

A kunai is sticking into Sanroku's doorway with a small sealed parceled hanging by a wire from it, as he came home for the night after long days of rigorous missions. The seal requires blood to be opened revealing the message sent. The package itself bares the Raikage's symbol, as well as a personal tag from the Raikage baring his alias, The Lightning Sage. Sanroku bit his thumb and ripped a small piece of his flesh off in order to produce blood, and thus an opening for the letter. Within the package is a blank mask, and a message.

Sanroku,

It's come to my attention that you've completed an impressive number of missions and as such I've seen fit to promote you to Chuunin and immediately move you into our ANBU training program. You are to immediately report to my office as soon as you are able. The mask enclosed within the seal as well, is now to be worn at all times unless you are home or in my presence or the ANBU Captain's presence and we tell you to remove it. Thank you for your service to Kumogakure.

Rokudaime Raikage
                                                                Achilles Raiki

Sanroku took the letter and remembered what the Kumogakure ANBU that trained him in a mission said, that as an ANBU all missions are classified TOP SECRET thus leaving these notes laying around would be unacceptable. Sanroku went into his home and burned the letter, after which he darted toward the Raikage's Office. The Letter said that Sanroku should meet him as soon as he could, as to Sanrokus convenience, sleeping is but a disturbance so even the middle of the night is a good time for Sanroku to meet. Hopefully the Raikage feels the same way about the night, or the morning would be the inevitable wait. The young genin now claimed chunin due to a letter was holding the mask that was also in the package sent. This mask was empty, it had no life, and Sanroku wanted to bring fear into his enemies eyes. Hopefully the Raikage has no defined plan revolving around this mask, Sanroku actually had one in mind that he has been waiting to create. With requests in Sanrokus mind, he entered the large tower that held the Raikage. Because it was night time, thunder hurled down onto the building but Kumogakure citizens were used to such frights as Sanroku didn't flinch as he walked in with a straight and stern face. Sanroku has one request that he is just urging to ask, but the request is one that the Raikage needs to approve of face to face. The young shinobi got to the Raikages office quicker than he could believe, as time began to fly when thoughts ran wild. Sanroku asked the secretary for the Raikage, and she responded by asking the usual. Name, address, rank, reason for requesting a meet or was I requested? After answering all of the questions, she said she will see what she can do and went off to get him while Sanroku sat starring down at his blank mask.

639 Words

2The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Fri May 16, 2014 9:50 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Sitting at his desk, was the Raikage, he was trying his best to get as much paperwork and missions reports done, before his short trip. He was about to leave for a two week training trip to get him started, he had been too lazy since becoming Raikage and he wasn't about to allow it. Signing the last of papers in his large in going box, now filling the outbox, he watched as his door was opened by his secretary giving him the information describing who he was sure was Sanroku confirmed by her telling him his name. "Very good, please send him in immediately."

Standing up, Achilles fixed his hat to sit on his head a bit more formally so that he may properly, congratulate the young Genin, now Chuunin whom, he's not even met other then his profound mission success. He had a very good feeling about the boy, he would certainly be a boon to the village, and may very well become an important part of it. Maybe even Hana's replacement down the line, should she ever want it, or maybe his personal guard. The implications were near limitless at this point, it's rare you get such an incredibly talented blank slate with so much motivation.

3The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Fri May 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sanroku was called up to meet the Raikage, after which he stood from the chair he was sitting to walk into his office. Before he entered the office, Sanroku was introduced with the Kumogakure signature flak jacket, after which he rejected the offer saying that if he is joining the ANBU squadron, that he will need something more useful. The young shinobi has a hooded jacket design specifically for this Rank. Although Sanroku didn’t bring it with him, he could already tell the secretary what he is looking for in his jacket so that she can prepare it for him.

Chunin Jacket:
Spoiler:

Sanroku got into the Raikages office and seen the man that was considered larger than life in the village that even Sanroku will die for. This is a shinobi entrusted by the village to lead it, thus obligating Sanroku to protect him with his life if he truly idealizes himself as a Kumogakure protector. The Raikages of Kumogakure have a long lasting history of not liking when shinobi bow down, since it is a sign of weakness but Sanroku did not know this Raikages preference well enough to make such a hasty decision so as soon as Sanroku confronted the Raikages desk, he got on one knee, the formal bow of an ANBU shinobi. Sanroku is extremely traditional in the way he was raised, so discipline rules in his household; and when speaking to authority i.e. the Raikage, the Akuma family are told to bow and stay bowing until told otherwise. So Akuma stayed on one knee as he began to speak to the Raikage, “You summoned me Raikage sama?”

269 Words

4The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Sat May 17, 2014 5:17 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles watched as the boy entered his office with a proud looking stance, before quickly knelling once he stood in front of the desk, which the Raikage was standing just behind. Arms behind his back, trench coat on, as well as his hat lowered in an attempt to make him look as though he possessed more authority, he rose his head up slightly looking over the freshly promoted Chuunin. Though his first thought was to congratulate him he instead went with the more official, "Why aren't you wearing the training mask." He pointed towards the blank looking ANBU mask which he held within his hand.

"The blank mask is a sign, that you are not quite ready for the ANBU corp, but that you are training for it, and have not yet proved your readiness." Walking around the desk now, he gave Sanroku a signal for him to stand, "Also, it is so that you work harder to show me what type of mask you should be awarded that would also befit your personality." Waving his hand, "However it is neither here nor there." Pausing he moved himself back to behind his desk, hands now back to their original position behind him.

"Allow me to congratulate you on achieving this stepping stone to becoming a true Shinobi of prowess within the Village Hidden in The Clouds" The smile that the man was now sporting went from cheek to cheek as he spread his arms open as well, as if to insinuate that he personally was also proud of the young Shinobi's accomplishments. "Any questions my boy?"

5The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

When Sanroku heard the Raikage first mention the mask, he noticed his sentence was formed as a sentence but his tone was more of a statement. The young shinobi being a good analyzer and reader of body language and vocal behavior knew that the Raikage knew the answer to his statement, thus Sanroku said nothing to that fact voiced by the leader of the state. Although Sanroku did look at the mask which was facing him as he was holding it with the hand he had grounded on the floor. Sanroku then heard what the masks true purpose was, after which the Raikage walked around the desk between them both and gave Sanroku a signal with his finger to stand up. Sanroku stood with his right hand palmed against his stomach and his left, made into a fist behind his back. The young shinobi stood erect with his heels attached forming a “V.” The young Sanroku is the ideal disciplined shinobi, although it is only because his father raised him as such. When Sanroku actually stood in front of the Raikage, he finally got to witness the massive size that he was rumored to have. Of course, it is not a surprise seeinf as Kumogakure is known to giving birth to larger than life shinobi. Sanroku heard as the talk about a future mask became the topic, he couldn’t help but to give a nod of agreement and placed the mask on his face while the Raikage walked back behind his desk.
Mask:
Sanroku was till shut, hearing as the Raikage spoke and congratulated him on becoming a Chunin and thus being one step closer to becoming a fighting force for the village of Kumogakure. Sanroku seen the Raikage smile, and to see such a powerful man cut loose, and be promoted in such a method, Sanroku couldn’t help himself but to also crack a smile. Nevertheless, because of the mask though, it would still appear as if Sanroku is still stone faced. When the Raikage opened his arms to show glee because of the promotion, Sanroku once again bowed but this time it was a slight bow in order to show gratitude. Then when asked if he had any questions, Sanroku took this as his opportunity to speak. “Raikage-sama. First and foremost thank you for the promotion. I am eternally grateful for everything you have done for me and anything I request now shouldn’t imply anything different. I know this may sound egotistic but I believe I can be a better asset as an addition to your Special Jounin division rather than a member of the Chunin rank. I know I am young but I have mastered Ninjutsu and Weaponry [rank up combat skill (chunin)] to become a force and thus not a nuisance during combat. As a special jounin, I would not only be closer to becoming ANBU but I will also have the time to hone my 6th sense and work on my sensory ability [rank up combat skill (Sp. Jounin)] in order to better serve your military. In short sir, I am requesting another rank up aside from the Chunin rank just received.” Sanroku was trying to be as respectful as he could in order to not seem like he is undermining anyone’s authority by requesting another point of action. Hopefully the Raikage doesn’t mind input from his subordinates when in the right circumstance, since Sanroku would never speak against or question direct and absolute orders received by the Kumogakure authority figures. The young shinobi took a deep breath since this act took a lot out of him, it was a ballsy move for Sanroku to request something, since his father raised him to not only never question authority and be disciplined through honor and merit, but to also take what is given and be happy that it was given. Sanroku was happy to be given the chunin rank, but he also believes he can benefit the Raikage and Kumogakure much more as a special jounin.

669 Words

6The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles could not help but smile, from everything he read about the boy through his personnel profile, that was extremely out of the ordinary for him. To be honest he was actually rather impressed and welcomed the show of ambition, his only response though was to be honest. "I cannot do that, Sanroku." Though obviously he, he was Raikage and no one could question his orders, nor his promotions, however there was more to it, "It is not that I do not trust you, or do not feel you are ready." He had hoped to soften the blow a bit by giving him a bit of a boost to his confidence letting the boy know how he felt about his abilities.

"And it is because of the fact I trust you, and know that you are ready, that I cannot rush another promotion."
Sighing though still a smile placed on his face as he slowly fell into his cushy chair, "I want you, to want the promotion." Though he was sure the boy already did but there was a method to his harsh reasoning, "By that, I mean I want you to work harder then you already are which is impressive by itself." Taking a moment to look into his desk he pulled out his own file, of course most had been blacked out and redacted it did however cover his Mission Cards.

"In fact you remind me a lot of myself when I was still traveling through the ranks." As he pulled the sheet out of it's folder he pushed it to the end of the desk as a way of motioning for Sanroku to take a step forward and look at the Raikage's own personal Mission Record. "My point is, you are an impressive Shinobi." Smiling almost deviously at this point, "I need you to be better than impressive. I need you to be a fierce force." If anything he knew that last bit may be all the motivation the boy needed, though some would say it's unfair to use a person's psyche file to push them, Achilles, simply felt he was forcing people to act on their natural and truer instincts.

7The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 am

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The young shinobi now Chunin listened to the Raikages small consist speech. As soon as the Raikage rejected the request, Sanrokus heart dropped. The leader spoke about trust and strength and how Sanroku does not miss any of those qualities. The Raikage does trust Sanroku and does indeed believe that he is ready for the rank, but the fact is ensured that he cannot rush a promotion. Once hearing this, Sanroku felt a little frustrated at the fact that he is going to live through this minor setback. Nevertheless, with the way Sanroku was raised he did not let his emotion get in the way nor did he ever question the rejection in his mind. It was just human nature to feel some type of way after hearing a renouncing no. The Raikage also felt some type of way as he sighed and sat back onto his chair. He then said that he agrees with Sanrokus request and thinks that he does deserve to request a promotion if he believes himself to be fit. When the Raikage said that Sanroku was denied the special jounin rank promotion for reasons relating to work effort, Sanrokus thoughts quickly revolved around the idea that he will always be working at his maximum capacity in order to help Kumogakure and even the Raikage himself achieve their goals; but it was up to Sanroku to prove that he will always work hard for the Raikage and Kumogakure by his actions rather than his track record. The Raikage then insisted that Sanroku looked at some files he slid over to Sanrokus side from his very own side. It appears to be a thick folder filled with information on the Raikages Mission History, this was reasoned to be so due to the title on the folder. Sanroku walked forward slightly enough so that he can reach the folder and he pulled it in, flipped it right side up and opened it to see the files within, still having his left hand made into a fist on his lower back. Once opened, the Raikage began to speak again. He seems to be impressed with all of what Sanroku is doing and he believes it is rightfully so since he wants Sanroku to be a fighting force for the Kumogakure army. Sanroku flipped through the files quite impressed with the history of his present Raikage and when closing the file, he slid it through toward the Raikage and placed his hand on his stomach while standing erect with his feet positioned the same once again.

As unpleased as Sanroku was to not get the promotion, his analytical mind can’t help but analyze the situation and deduct the fact that this is the inevitable best choice. Sanroku is still awfully young and to skip ranks would be nearly unnecessary seeing as he would still move up the ranks in his youth. Sanroku knew that the Raikage was right, and by staying Chunin, the young Sanroku would have twice the work to do in order to become the proper rank. The rejection was accepted, and although Sanroku may be a little displeased that he is deviated from his path, he is still motivated to reach his goal and now even more than ever in order to prove to the Raikage that he deserves this promotion as soon as possible in order to better assist Kumogakure in dire moments. Noticing that the Raikage didn’t give Sanroku the permission to speak, he requested it himself. “Raikage sama. Permission to speak?” and once the permission is given, Sanroku would continue speaking by saying. “I believe that your order is ideal for my situation sir. I can see now why you were chosen to be Raikage. You are a wise man with a proper history of serving Kumogakure.” These words were said with the upmost respect, seeing as this was the first time Sanroku meets face to face with the Raikage, he suspects that it won’t be the last. Sanroku stopped speaking because he is not a talkative person and doesn’t have much to say at this point, so he awaited for the Raikage to relieve him from his position in the Raikages office, unless of course the Raikage had something else in mind that he would like to speak to Sanroku about. At this point, Sanroku was all ears.

725 Words

8The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Tue May 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

(Sorry for the late reply. Staff business whew)

Curious by the sudden show of out of character reaction from the young ANBU trainee, Achilles could not help but instinctively raise an eyebrow after the question, "Sure, Sanroku what is it?" He narrowed his eyes as he waited to listen to what his possible thoughts could be. He wasn't mad or upset with the fact, he was likely about to be questioned in some way, but was actually more intrigued then anything else, about what he wanted.

Despite his thoughts having immediately went to what could have been something that could be construed as insubordination or even anger regarding his decision, he was instead greeted with gratitude. A welcome change he supposed as a large smile began to spread on the young Raikage's face. He then kicked with his legs turning himself to look outside, where his window gave him a perfect view towards a large bright light. Given the late hour, it was rather obvious that, Achilles was gazing at the lunar glow given off by the sheen that reflected off the moon.

Spinning his seat back around again, he switched his gaze back to the boy, "Please, take the day off tomorrow to train. No missions." Despite the obvious reward for his performance it could be felt that there was more coming, "Because for the next week you'll be given nothing but training missions, to get you up to snuff, if you want to be part of MY ANBU". Though it was meant to be a bit ominous, he kept his voice soft, so as to not over sale the moment as well as the amount of difficulty, that would come from the soon to be announced training. Standing up with a yawn, it became evident that the Raikage was done with business today, and was now reverting back to his normal personality. "Now if you'll excuse me I have two things waiting for me in bed." With a devious grin on his face, he was of course referring to his girl, Hana, and the soft sheets that she was laying on that were practically calling his name to lay on. Which one was calling his name though even he couldn't be sure at this point, all he knew was he wanted to lay down.

9The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Empty Re: The New Age [RP/Open/Raikage] Tue May 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sanroku noticed how the Raikage suddenly turned cheery and spun his chair 180 degrees to his back in order to glare at the moon. Sanroku nearly forgot how late it was. Sanroku was indeed serious when he said he is a shinobi who does not really keep track of time, it seems to slow him down. Sanrok then analyzed that the Raikage either has the same personality trait, has A LOT of work to do, or is an insomniac, no matter what the fact was, the actuality is that the Raikage was up when Sanroku was ready to come tomorrow believing that he would have been sleeping. The Raikage then spun again to look at Sanroku, he then gave Sanroku the advice to take a day off from missions. Sanroku cannot lie, he was shocked at the request, not to say that it wasnt a good one, but Sanroku is so used to doing missions for Kumogakure, that taking a day off would be like straying from your daily regiment. The Raikage had a good reason for this short break, detailing that it was due to ANBU training work. Sanroku nodded his head with agreement.

Soon after, the Raikage then excused himself after he stood up saying that he had two things waiting for him in bed. Sanroku being a born detective and a master in deductive reasoning had to take this small insignificant case. So he began to deduce what it truly was that was waiting for him in bed. This took Sanroku but a secant to think, but this is a testament to his prowess.

DEDUCTION WORK speed of thought: First, let me observe the setting. It is the middle of the night. Not much one can do or have "waiting" in bed at this time except for food, a female, or a small recreational activity like watch a movie or in my mind, sleep. Secondly, his behavior. Body language; it appears that the Raikage stood up and yawned first and foremost, signifying that he is tired. Sanroku quickly ruled out watching a movie since that will take too much time and he is positive that if the movie was "calling" the Raikages name then the Raikage didn't want to be tired to to the point that he would sleep in the middle of it. Sanroku then deducted one thing for sure, and that is that the Raikage was going to fall asleep because of the yawn, meaning one of his "two things" in wait, must be his bed. So that left eating in order to fall asleep, or have a female in order for intercourse and after fall asleep. Due to the Raikages massive size I would never rule out eating as something that he would be eager to get too, although because of that deviant grin given, I know for a fact that one of the things in wait is so bad that it is good. Ruling out food. But unexpectedly ruling in drinking alcohol and falling asleep, since that is also considered a vice in some areas of the world and thus can produce such a deviant grin; but only on an alcoholic would give such a grin for this. I strongly doubt that the Raikage is an alcoholic, nevertheless, I know nothing of his true personality so I can judge for myself just yet if he is or not. But I can make a guess... so I suspect that the Raikage had a female in wait in order to sleep with. As for who the women is, I certainly dont have enough information to deduct that. But one thing is for sure. It isnt his secretary since she is not in his bed waiting. [Sanroku then smiled after this thought, knowing that most powerful men tend to pick up that habit and the young shinobi doesn't joke with himself often.]

After a quick session of thought that took less than just a secant or two, the young shinobi Sanroku again got on his knees as he bowed to his Raikage to say. "Yes sir." After which Sanroku stood up and walked out of the Raikages office quite formally. When reaching the outside of the office the young shinobi again got a quick wind of happiness as he remembered about his new found promotion. Still behind the mask, his emotion was unnoticeable and Sanroku took this time to head home and finally have some time to sleep. He is going to listen to the Raikage and not do any missions only because it was an order given by the highest of all authorities. Sanroku knew that this was going to be hard though since he lives his life following a certain pattern and in the routine, there is a time for mission completion.

795 Words
[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum