Takigakure

Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Research The Unknown [FlashBack]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 am

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Very different scene it was for stein, it wasn't long after his 5 years hibernation that he was sent on a scout and research mission in the rock village. Having documents with him in his lab pocket that contained description on variety of plants and herbs for his research, he was granted entry into the village. His destination was to be in the hospital and no where else, this was the village condition but that was all stein needed, being let in though was enough. It was a warm day as he had his normal attire on, his pearly white lab coat and huge spectacles made him look the part of a high ranking Medical chief. He had his note book and his pen out as he was recording all of his findings and new information, there was nothing secret in his studies, he just wanted to gain knowledge. The rock village sure was a sight to behold, similar to suna in design but without the sand, he kept making his way to the hospital slowly.

Reaching the entrance of the hospital, he stood outside to see the activity around was very vibrant, standing still with his notes now tucked into his pockets. He thought it was time for his cig, taking one crumpled out before lighting it up and taking a drag, the white smoke would linger around him. After his cig he was planning on going into the hospital.

2Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:48 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Can I have one?" Garuda would suddenly ask Stein, a bit of nervousness in his voice and a faint smile. Not from him asking for the cig but from him about to enter the Hospital. Since this is a few months before the time of Garuda becoming a Kage he still visited his father, who was still in the hospital and not dead. The reason for him asking if he could have one was that he was nervous as he had a bad feeling his father was dead for some reason, as he had saw many bad omens all this morning. From the look of this guy he seemed like a doctor, but not one he has seen at the hospital. Maybe he was a new doctor, but it didn't seem like it. But in truth that didn't matter at all right now as Garuda just wanted a cigarette even though he wasn't a smoker, but on occasion he might smoke.

If the guy gave Garuda a cigarette or not Garuda would have to ask a question,"If you don't mind me asking aren't doctors not supposed to smoke?" would be the question. Garuda really didn't care that the man smoked really it was just he needed to make some type of small talk before he would see his father, bad thoughts swarming around in his head about what could have happened to the man. But even though he had all these bad thoughts he might be completely wrong as it is mostly he is still alive, but this is the past and Garuda had these thoughts every time he visited his father on bad days.

3Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 am

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Taking another drag on the cig his smoking session was interrupted by another man, being around the same height and body frame stein observed the man for awhile before taking out his cig box to offer the new fellow. He turned his body to him as he took the cig out his mouth with his hand, he could tell from the nervousness in the voice that he wasn't a regular smoker. "Sure you can have one... Well doctors can smoke but its not advised in the laboratory... I have been in isolation in the lab for 5 years... I think I deserve a cig don't you think?..", he said with a calm warm tone, his lazy eyes could be seen through the hugh spectacles on his face. He took a few more drags on the cig before ashing it out halfway for later on, he had a habit of doing that as he placed the cig back into his lab pocket. Having a small talk with someone from the village eased stein a little bit, he thought he would of been treated like an outcast but he was wrong. Showing his weird side of course he would raise his left hand slowly to the massive bolt in his head as he turns it before continuing to speak, "I would like to mention im not from this village... But came here for research... Since you asked if doctors could smoke or not... Im assuming your here to visit someone?", he would say in the same tone of voice, calm and collective. He awaited for the reply of the man.

4Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Sabo

Sabo

"I think you do deserve a cig for spending that long in a lab." Garuda would say with a chuckle as he took the cigarette from the box, amused a bit that someone could spend that long in a lab. But he didn't do this to be disrespectful as he liked the guy from his kind gesture, as most smokers didn't share their cigarettes. "Can I get a light?" Garuda would ask as he waited for the guy to light cig he gave him, as Garuda didn't carry lighter's or matches. In truth the guy was extremely interesting from how he looked, Garuda has never seen someone with such a face and also a massive bolt in their head." Oh and before we continue talking we should exchange our names. I am Garuda Uchiha. Whats your name?" Garuda would ask the man.  This was good for Garuda as he felt more relaxed when he spoke with this man, his bad thoughts about his father fading away. Soon though Garuda would have to stop the talking and go and see his father, even though he wouldn't speak to him due to the condition he was in. But that didn't know he wouldn't notice know one was with him in the room speaking or keeping him company.

5Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Still spinning the bolt as the man asked for a light, where was Steins manners, he went through his pockets to find that lighter and when he did he handed it to the man. Still standing and keeping his composure the medical chief noticed yet again that he missed out on manners, he forgot to mention his name, being locked away for 5 years really made his social skills rusty. Having a smile emerging over his plain face, he stopped spinning the bolt in his head before replying to the man, "Manners manners manners... You can see what being locked up does to you in the long run... Garuda Uchiha... My name is Franken Stein... But call me Dr. Stein as many do...", he said still with his calm collective tone of voice, his eye sight being plastered on the uchiha in front of him as his thoughts started come alive in his mind.

'An Uchiha' he thought, they came from konoha and were very famous indeed when it came to producing exceptional ninjas, Stein wanted to learn more about them and even experiment on one. Pausing a moment before continuing his speech, he was wondering why an uchiha was in this village. "Uchiha?... Such a well known clan to hail from... I know their background is based in the fire country which makes me want to know why you are based here... And not in the leaf village...", Stein said this time with a curious tone in his voice, somewhat serious as well, many clan members of different clans get kidnapped but in this case stein couldn't be too sure. The doctor liked to ask questions, deep meaningful ones as well it was just in his nature, he waited for the reply of the uchiha.

6Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:01 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Nice to meet you Dr. Stein...Even though I have never been locked up or stuck in a place for so many years I think I understand." Garuda would say as he took a little drag from the cig that was lit. He coughed from the small drag, but he would take another. The taste of the thing and what it did to his lungs was god awful, but at the same time it felt a bit relaxing. He would look at the cig he had in his hands. Even though he got a bit of relaxation from smoking it he felt he shouldn't smoke anymore, as it wasn't his style. Using his other hand he would extinguish the lit cig and put it into his pocket, as he had seen Stein do such a thing.

"Sigh, I honestly ask my self that same question. And the only thing I can say on why my family is located here is well we are a different branch. Even though I think there aren't a nearly as many Uchiha in this land as in the land of fire. But really this is only something I think...my father might know. If you would like you can come with me to see him." Garuda would tell Stein as he would begin to walk into the hospital, Garuda had no thoughts of his father being in a bad state anymore and hoped he would be in a good enough state to speak to them. If Stein followed him they would make it to a room at the top floor of the hospital. Garuda would stand at the door to see if Stein wanted to say anything before they entered, well if he followed Garuda to the room.

7Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:44 am

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Seeing as the Uchiha wasn't the type to smoke much, or really at all, he saw how he copied Stein placing the cig back in the pocket. He also listened carefully word for word at what he said to him, it was a bad life to have family in hospital, he could imagine the stress. Raising the hand to his head to to screw his bolt a bit, he would nod at the appropriate times before waiting to get showed where to go next. The young Uchiha started to walk towards the entrance as Stein replied, " Why certainly... I do feel intrigued but if he is in a dire situation... Then I would not persist...", he said in a calm tone, this was his first impression and he wanted it to be fine. His real intention didn't have to be known the Uchiha but in due time he could tell the Uchiha was destined for greatness. He would have to wait and see what will happen, Stein had the talent of seeing if he could express his thoughts others who share the same feeling, but from this uchiha he felt nothing.

After walking in the hospital and seeing how different it was to his own one in suna, he stayed close to the Uchiha as they went through different hallways and staircases to reach to the room to meet the mans father. He pushed his glasses back as it was slipping of his nose from the sweat, "Ready when you are...Garuda...", he said with a small smile on his face as he stood tall and behind the Uchiha, he was thinking if he should smoke but thought that it would be better after the interaction.

8Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Okay lets go in."Garuda would say with a calm tone as he opened the door and entered the room. He wouldn't say anything as he slowly walked over to the bed his father laid in and when he got up to the bed he would place his hand on the mans shoulder. He wasn't dead and he didn't seem like he was stricken by the illness at the moment as he would be snoring. A smile would come across Garuda's face as he saw his father's eyes open. This was rare that his father would open his eyes, but Garuda still wasn't sure if the man would be able to talk. Leaning over Garuda would begin to speak to his father." Can you speak father?" He would ask before sitting in the chair next to the bed. For a few second the man tried to mouth some words but wasn't able to. It would seem, in Garuda's eyes, he was still suffering from the illness and wasn't able to talk. But in truth Garuda's father could do everything a regular person could do, as he was a master medical ninja who was pretending to be stricken by a strange illness. His reasoning for doing such a thing was unknown but will be told at a latter date.

Garuda would turn to look at Stein whether he had followed him over to the bed or stayed at the door." Dr.Stein this is my father Bishop Uchiha."Garuda would say as he would stand to his feet."Since you are a doctor can you see if you know what is wrong with him for my....I will be right back I need to go and ask his doctor something." And with that Garuda would leave out of the room, not to return for a good sum of time.

If Stein had done what Garuda had asked or if he didn't Garuda's father would sit up in his bed and look at the man. And stretching he would place his hands on his lap."Can you check if he is gone for me?" the man would ask. And if the Stein did do what Bishop had asked he would smile and begin to say the following."I Don't have much time because that boy will come back so let me make this quick. I want to tell you this because I think you are my son's friend. I will be dead soon so I will leave this message with you. His mother is still alive and well. But don't tell him this now but only when I am dead.....If you don't want to tell him then don't..but if you do tell him before I die....I will have to kill you."The man would tell him serious as the sky is blue. Why he had told Stein this was because he was the only one Garuda had every brought to visit with him.

9Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:03 am

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Entering the room of the destination, stein could spot a few other injured ninja in moderate condition recovering in bed. Fearing for the worst has happened he expected his father to follow suit, keeping a bland face he approached the bed of the uchiha's father. Bishop was his name and they both had stricken feature resemblance, gazing upon the old man stein was indeed observing the man from the distance he was at. To his first glance it felt to good to be true that the mans body was fine on the outside, but from his eyes he look like he was going to die, such a sad vision the doctor thought to himself. Pushing the huge rounded spectacles further on his nose the sun would reflect on them from outside hiding the doctors glance.

Suddenly the uchiha left his father in steins hands for a short period, maybe he had to hear the medical reports of his degrading life. About to open his mouth and talk to the father to ask for general health tests, the father would ask if his son was absent. Indeed he was gone from the room, the other patients were busy with their routine to focus on them two talking. Making his way up the bed the father spoke in a serious tone of something very confidential, this was now a good link between stein and the uchiha. Feeling sympathy for the old man he would nod to agree with his wishes, something so secret could build the relationship with his new friend the doctor thought. "Your secret is safe with me... Try to find peace in the next life...", he said in a very calm tone, his body slowly turning around to his bed side table to pick up the pen and the note book. He planned to write to a small note to the uchiha,

To Garuda,

Your father passed away, there was nothing I could do, his time was up. My time is up as well in this village so I must make my sudden leave. Your father entrusted me with news I would have to tell you when we next meet again. Become kage of your village,... I sense great power in your spirit. We shall meet very soon... I know it already.

Dr. Stein
Suna Medical Corps Chief

Placing the note in the hands of the father, stein would take his cig out of his pocket. It was smaller then usual because he smoked half previously, lighting it up and taking a drag he would head to the entrance of the door, closing the door gently behind him. Making the same route back to the front entrance, he didn't care if he saw the uchiha he was going to tell him the same thing that was written in the note. Smoking along he left the hospital grounds and made his way to the village gates.

[Exit Flashback]

10Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Empty Re: Research The Unknown [FlashBack] Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:10 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Dumb bastard....I didn't mean I was going to die today."Bishop would say as he looked at the letter, or note, left in his hands. Reading it he would give a chuckle." Him become kage of Iwagakure..What nonsense. That boy would be to dangerous if given such a position. That boy..." He wouldn't finish his sentence as there was no point. He had been talking to himself and doing such a thing was crazy. Reaching out to grab a piece of paper and pencil on the stand next to his hospital bed  he would use his sharingan to copy Stein's handwriting, so he could change what he wrote a bit. A few seconds passed and he would eat the paper Stein wrote and lay back, the one he wrote replacing it in his hand. Now he just had to wait for his son to return and read the thing....and hopefully leave after doing so.

After about ten minutes Garuda would enter the room again a blank expression on his face, as he had his hands in his pocket. He would stop when he first entered the room as he didn't see Stein."I guess he might have gone to the bathroom or something..."Garuda would mumble to himself as he walked over to his father's bed. He would take a seat in the chair next to the bed, after he had took the letter from his father's hand. And at first he wasn't going to open it as he thought it was strange that Stein would leave the note in the man's hand, if in fact the note was from Stein. But who else could it be was Garuda's thinking as he decided he would open it to find out.

To Garuda,

I don't know what type of illness your father has, so there is nothing I could do to help. But I was able to talk to him for a bit. But at the same my time is up as well in this village so I must make my sudden leave, something has come up. Also your father entrusted me with news I would have to tell you when we next meet again. Become kage of your village,... I sense great power in your spirit. We shall meet very soon... I know it already.

Dr. Stein
Suna Medical Corps Chief

"I wish I was able to speak with you father..."
Garuda would say as he stood to his feet, putting the not in his pocket."Father, what was it that you told that man?" Garuda would mumble to himself as he started to walk to the exit. He would leave the room and then the hospital. A bunch of question running through his mind, and also a bit of joy.

[Topic end]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum