All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Time (Private)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family Time (Private) Empty Family Time (Private) Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:15 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

The breeze was light, and the summer heat wasn't over bearing. Today the worlds breath was would cast warmth upon the skin of it's people. The time was about 4:00 am the sun wasn't quite ready to show it's full nudity to the world. The skyline was mess of colors, but the orange one shined the brightest. Hazama had a small elusive day planned away from his family, and away from his peers. Hazama had found a small spot near the valley's end. This place of solitude was a lake where he would indeed be catching carp. This place was his little wonder of happiness he would often come here for joviality. The leader of the Hyuuga clan sat down upon the ridge of the lake, and withdrew a lengthy bamboo stick. Upon the stick Hazama had tied some ninja wire, with a tiny hook accompanied with it as well. It was time to prepare for a long battle. A test of patience. Would, Hazama win? Of course he would. Hazama was waiting for his clansmen to join his side. Hazmaa had prepared his fishing pole for his brother, as he awaited his company. The waters grew still, but Hazama knew he was going to catch a feast of provisions. He hoped, his brother would be in the mood for conversation. It had been quite some time since he had seen the young lad.

2Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Anonymous

Yoh let out a big yawn as he ran through the trees outside of the village. Large black circles huge under his eyes noting that he was still halfway asleep. The sun’s rays had just started to peak over the treetops. The day was already starting to show its true nature, the warmth from the air hung on Yoh’s cloths like tiny droplets. Today he wore a light blue t-shirt with the Hyuuga clan’s crest on it paired with some simple black lose fitting ball shorts and sandals. He was traveling this way to meet a man, a powerful but friendly man. He was on his way to meet his close relative Hazama Hyuuga, a man that was known throughout the village for his power. Yoh had a great deal of respect for the man seeing how he was the clan leader. Hazama was generally a kind hearted man and was only nine years Yoh’s elder. The man was practically his older brother, they were raised together more or less. Though Hazama was not too much older when Yoh was younger he was one of the Hyuugas that he aspired to be like. Yoh entered the rivers area and instantly noticed Hazama sitting there with a line in the river trying his luck at fishing. Yoh slowly walked towards the man while a peaceful, though tired, expression on his face. “Yo Hazama it has been far too long.” A small smile crossed his face as he spoke the words softly.

3Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

The giant of the hyuuga stood up, he towered at 8'6. He bowed, before Yoh could step any closer. The two might of have collided noggins if they both bowed at the same time. Hazama attempted to wrap both his arms around his younger clansmen, He looked like an enormous bear, the hyuuga couldn't blame Yoh, if he happened to punch Hazama in his face. After Hazama's attempt at an embrace, he shifted his left leg under the spare pole & line he had prepared for his company. He slightly tapped the pole launching it towards Yoh's direction. Hazama resumed his floor stance, but with a very wide smile.

"How have you been, Yoh? It seems you've got much taller since last time we've seen one another. Come, sit down and eat."

Hazama said as he pointed to the small platter of Mochi Mochi, and the cups of Yamoto Jasmine Tea.

"How long has it been?"

Hazama asked as he felt lots of time had passed, but the Hyuuga usually slept most of the time so a few hours to him could be like weeks or months.

4Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:00 am

Anonymous

The massive man stood up towering over Yoh by at least two feet. Geez I almost forgot how tall he was. Yoh walked forward and was braced with a hug by the man, which he replied by sampling embracing the hug and patting the man’s back. Hazama then kicked a fishing pole at Yoh which he was able to catch while giving a small grin towards the man. “ I see some things never change.” Hazama mentioned that it had been awhile since they had seen each other, which was true it had at least been five maybe six months since he really saw the man and spoken to him. “Hmm I think the last time I saw you was shortly before the new year. Though not much has changed since then my friend.” Yoh sat down and took the cup of tea that was already poured for him and sipped on it slightly. Jasmine his favorite seemed that Hazama did not forget that much at least. “Well now that I think about it I was recently told that I will be getting a squad soon once the genin have finished their exams and all that. I’m not too sure how I feel about that but hey I guess that means I am growing up now.” He laughed slightly at that thought. It was true that Yoh had been a jounin class ninja for a few years now but he was never one picked to lead a genin squad, not that he minded he enjoyed his freedom. “So tell me how are you? Still causing trouble for the other ANBU?” He gave a sly grin as he sipped his tea once more.

5Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:43 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

Hazama placed his left palm under his chin as his mind went off into a far away land, as he pondered where he was last about six months ago. A shining lightbulb went off in the hyuuga's head.

"Oh, I remember when that was. I think I fell asleep again, when I woke up, they had told me you were already off on a mission or two."

Hazama said as he removed his left palm from his chin. His eyes narrowed, at Yoh, before he spoke once more.

"Not much has changed, huh? So in six months you haven't developed any new techniques? No good no good"

Hazama said as he shook his head dramatically, as a slight tug was made from the river that the duo sat ahead of. Hazama grasped the pole with his left, and right palm giving a hefty tug. As he pulled the fish ascend into the skies showing it's beautiful ten pounds of flesh. Hazama unhooked the creature, before tossing the decaying creature into the wooden basket two meters behind them. Hazama smacked his hand together in a vertical x axis, before he used his index finger and thumb to grab a mochi. He placed it upon his tongue, before he began to slightly talk with his mouthful.

"A genin team eh? I'm sure you'll do fine. Just don't hit them to hard."

Hazama stated, as he joined his brother in a light laughter. Hazama once again rearranged the ninja wire upon his pole before casting it out in exile until he would bring him more pray.

"As far as me being an Anbu, I'm rarely interactive with the other members. Some of the people in this village don't even know I exist which is a good thing. Means I get to sleep more often"

Hazama said as he stared at the flowing mass of hydration. The hyuuga could see the sun's reflection slowly, but surely becoming more apparent. It was almost time for it to fully rise. Which meant Hazama's daytime name was going to be calling in a few hours.

6Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:29 am

Anonymous

As the two sat there on the shore with their fishing poles in the water Yoh took the time to really enjoy the moment. It had been far too long since he had a pleasant day like this with Hazama. The man was very similar to Yoh in his beliefs and interest but the main difference between the two was that unlike Hazama Yoh rarely slept more than eight hours a day.

Hazama chastised Yoh for his lack of improving his skills which Yoh only responded to with just laughing. “Hahaha what kind of Hyuuga member would I be without staying ahead of the pack? I may or may not have trained some new skills but I think they may be best shown in the heat of an important battle not during a pleasant day of fishing and catching up with a long slumbering friend.”

A tug on Hazama’s string noted that there was fishing biting. With a fluid motion he pulled out a fish from the rushing water before them and tossed it right into a basket. Yoh noted that the fish was a decent size one though the type he was not too familiar with. The sun started to shimmer of the water a bit brighter and the tree’s shadows grew. The sun must be rising. Yoh took another sip of his tea before he felt his rod pulling away from him. Guess it was his turn to have a bite. Yoh tugged on his string to only find that there was nothing there but a bit of weeds that must have washed down stream, his rotten luck. He pulled the line in and tried to free his hook from the weeds.

“Tch..” After freeing his hook he threw his line back out into the river. “You have not changed since we were younger Hazama. You better stop sleeping all the time and start trying to make a family if you want the Hyuuga’s clan main family to keep going that is.” Yoh chuckled at his words, he knew that would most likely get Hazama a bit flustered but hey what was family for if not to get under your skin?

7Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

Hazama nodded, to Yoh Hyuuga's reply, his abilities were best shown when in the heat of combat. Yoh poked a little bit of fun at Hazama's habits of oversleeping.

"Hey, man I got to get my sleep or else I can't grow up big and strong."

Hazama joked, as he lifted his right arm flexing his bicep dramatically. Yoh, grasped his cup taking another sip of the yomoto jasmine tea before returning to the hunt. His clansmen seemed to be struggling with his line a tad, maybe giving indication that the young man had caught a carp of his own? However that was nothing more than a fairy tale at the moment. The gentlemen's ninja wire seemed to be dancing in the streams with weeds, instead of fish. Yoh reeled in his second place prize removing his hook before, he gave a mighty heave to cast his line back down into the mass of hydro. Yoh, talked about family, and Hazama's sleeping habits once more.

"Hey, buddy, you've got some work to do yourself. I'm only... damn.. how old are you again? You're twenty two right? "

Hazama said as he thought about the age differences between him, and his relative. He resumed to return the conversation with his comrade.

"As far as family goes, I don't need to start a family. I'M A PLAYA!"

Hazama said as he as he attempted to playfully punch Yoh's shoulder. While letting out a chuckle, but his expression of joviality seemed to extinguish as he spoke.

"Honestly, I am the Leader of our clan, and I do need to one day start a family of my own. It is one of my goals, but first I.. need to fix our family. I do not like the tension of that each family holds against one another. I can not erase the juinjutsu crest that is applied upon some of our younger brothers, and sisters, however I would like to move forward with equality, and provide happiness for all our people. This is easier said then done, as the Elders aren't really looking to change. Do, you have any suggestions, Yoh?"

Hazama questioned, as he peered at the silently at the ripples in the river.

8Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Anonymous

Yoh just chuckled at the thought of Hazama needing to grow at all. The man was already a giant in the village, he was familiar with a single person in the village that was as tall as Hazama though it was possible that was one or two. Hazama’s size was the thing that made him stick out the most but also was a major assets to the man. With his extra height came extra reach and allowed his taijutsu to be used at even further ranges if need be.

“Yes sir I will be twenty three her in April, I still have plenty of time to settle down unlike somebody else who is no longer a spring chicken.” Yoh knew that picking on Hazama would not bother the man too much, at least he hoped not. Hazama’s comment on him being a player made Yoh burst out laughing. He was probably so loud that he would have scared the fish away.

“That you are Hazama that you are. Oh! I almost forgot I brought some small snacks as well. Hold on I’ll be right back!” Yoh stood up and ran over to his small bag that was resting on a nearby tree. He rummaged in there for a moment before pulling out a small food box and a loaf of bread wrapped in wax paper.

In the food box was a bit of cheese, some rice balls, and sliced watermelon. Using a spare kunai he carefully sliced the bread into smaller pieces and placed some of the cheese on it. He walked back over to Hazama and handed him some while placing the rice balls and the watermelon in the box on the ground between them.

“Help yourself to it I grabbed the watermelon just last night so it should still be fresh and I made the rice balls myself so sorry if they are not the best out there.” Yoh gave a small grin. It was at this time that Hazama spoke of the burden that being head of the clan held. Yoh while not fully understanding the amount of stress the man was under could sympathize with him a bit.

“Hmm, changing something is not as easy as it sounds. There are many faults in the way that we behave and act towards one and other. I agree with you though, the tension brought by that damn marking ruins our family.” Yoh sighed as he look on as the water flowed by, their lines drifting with the current.

“I think that the best thing to do is teach these lessons to the next generation. It will take time but I think if we teach our children that we are all one family then we will one day be able to abolish that mark and become a noble family that deserves the powers blessed to us by heaven.”

9Family Time (Private) Empty Re: Family Time (Private) Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:46 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

Hazama could feel, and see the tugging of his fishing line being bludgeoned to death by the devil fish he so desperately wanted to feast upon. His left and right palm grasped the pole tightly as his cousin decided to poke fun, at him while at the same time unintentionally making him hunger for other provision. He said the magic word... SPRING CHICKEN. Immediately the eight foot wonder of the Hyuuga Clan desired sweet, and sour chicken. His dynasty member arose to his legs, as he began to travel towards his collection of nutrients. Hazama's right eye kept a hard chink upon his brother, as he withdrew vittles. Hazama right palm immediately began erect, with his index finger direction aiming at Yoh. The Hyuuga spoke with deep authority, as his right eye latched upon Yoh's anatomy.

"Tell...me... How can you afford Rice Balls, cheese, watermelon and bread... and you still owe me ninety ryo, from over thirteen years ago! I didn't forget!"

Hazama stated as in a comical expression as his right arm began to shake violently,while his head continued to face toward the habit of the carp. Hazama teeth flashed and evil grin as his family member offered to share his delicacies with him. His fury was once again subdued with food. Yoh's words were acknowledged with a nod, before Hazama spoke.

"I agree with you, Yoh. We will lead the new generation down the right path. However, you should practice having sex first before you say our kids, but at this rate, if you keep making rice balls so horrible, you might be single for ever."

The young hyuuga teased as he reeled in his prize. It didn't seem to struggle, it simply stood still as the Kageken held up their food. Hazama placed the dead fish in the basket as he withdrew a travel sized bottle of hand sanitizer. He placed it in the vertex of his palms as he cleaned his skin, he picked up six of Yoh's rice balls, and shoved them one by one into his mouth. The Leader of the Hyuuga arose to his feet dusting off his attire.

"We'll have to catch up later. I've got something to do."

He said as he arose to his feet, and began to travel in the opposite direction of his dynasty. Activating his Byakugan. upon the way. exit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum