You are not connected. Please login or register

Audience with the Kazekage: The Waiting Room[Open]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamari walked into the office area of the Kazekage. Or at least where she'd been told the Kazekage's office was. She'd always assumed he had worked on the lookout, but it seemed that the new Kazekage had changed office areas. It was kinda weird, hell most of the other Genin were far too awestruck to think about even going near the Kage. But then again she was only recently recognized as a Ninja, she was more used to being....well a villager. Reaching to her sleeve where her headband was tied she sighed slightly ad lightly tapped the metal. Welp not much to do about it now, she had an audience with the Kage to discuss her squad placement. Squads had been something that was a bit scattered thus far. Of course she had hardly been concerned about this sort of thing, but when she'd run into a Jounin asking her to go to the administration office area well she hardly was one to argue. The man had been her teacher in the academy after all. She knew he was trying to get her to be more social, and likely the kage wouldn't know she'd be coming. He probably would, but with her luck...well. She sighed and simply fell silent, deciding not to worry about it while she waited.

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ryo was sitting peacefully in his office, awaiting the next item of business on his list. He had his most formal attire on today, complete with his usual white coat and the hat of the Kazekage, resting lightly upon his head. Opening a few scrolls, he sorted through some of the items on his list before one of his ANBU members came to the from the lookout balcony and notified him of his next guest. “Sir, the genin who wanted to have the meeting with you about squad placement is here.” Ryo turned around to look at the shinobi and replied back, “Good, send her in.” He tidied up the files of papers across his desk, and managed to make it look like he only had a few things to do, even though that was not the case. Rolling and sealing the scrolls that were on his desk, he placed them inside one of his desk drawers, and eagerly awaited for his meeting to begin.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Daisuke was on watchout today, as he was laid down on top of the Administration building staring up at the sky. There was no drama or business, so he took the time to relax. The nice breeze brushed his hair and skin, as his hair flowed slowly in the same direction as the wind was blowing. Ah, such nice weather it was today. Good thing he could slack off since there was no urgency or problems in the village. "God, could this weather be even better?" Daisuke had the feeling of having to sneeze, as he quickly took his Anbu mask off, sneezed, and put it back on. It would've been quite nasty to sneeze inside a mask. As he stared off into nothing but the blue-ish yellow sky, he'd wonder what the Kazekage would be doing at the moment. He also thought about how many Genin there were currently in the village, and who would be assigned under him once there were enough people to go around everybody.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori smiled and nodded her head, gulping nervously for a moment. She considered taking out Hinamari as a proxy to speak. Then again did she really want to seem like a weirdo infront of the Kage? Well that was unavoidable, she never did get along well with people. Sighing softly she shook her head, rubbing her hands together and getting to her feet and slipping into the office, rubbing her shoulder slightly as she adjusted her shuhakusho. Once inside the office she paused, taking a moment to look around, rather....surprised at the neatness. Well what did she expect? She gave a sheepish smile to the Kage. He was not overly tall as some ninja were, so she felt slightly less self-conscious, not to mention he was sitting down. Making her way to her seat she cleared her throat and remained silent for a brief second before adding in. "Um...thank you for seeing me. Sir." she murmured, looking quite clearly nervous.

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

The young kunoichi sat down in his office, but looked quite timid. He admired the young girl, and if he could say so, she was quite darling. However, it was clear that she had some fears about this meeting, and her shyness had slowed down the conversation quite quickly. Ryo decided he should pick up the slack, “Hello Hinamori, I believe this is our first time meeting. I am the Kazekage, Ryo Terumi. I decided to have you come to my office so that we may find you a suitable sensei for your training. Did you have anyone in mind that you would like to work with? Otherwise, I can search some available candidates that would supplement your skills well.” He figured if she had any thoughts of who she would like to study under, he would at least give her the option, so he would await her response.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Daisuke could hear words being spoken. He wondered if whoever he was talking to was significant, or if it was just another one of the pesky citizens asking for favors. But anywho, Daisuke's mind wandered as he stared up at the pretty skies. He stood up and looked around, the god damn building was not sound proof, so sounds could be heard in-and-out if you actually paid attention. The Anbu yawned, and walked around the roof stealthily, without being seen by anyone. The only person that new he was on guard duty was the Kazekage himself. And of course, he would be no use unless there was something he actually had to do.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori blinked in surprise at that, tilting her head slightly before looking off to the side for a moment, smiling and nodding her head slightly at the mention of her sensei, nodding her head as a confident smile found its way onto her face. Of course she was cheating, using chakra strings to make herself look confident, and adjusting her posture. A bit sad, but thankfully nobody would know about it. "Well....I don't actually know any of the higher level Ninja, but um...My specialty is Fuinjutsu, I also have skill in puppetry, Ninjutsu, and Kenjutsu. And well...you're aware of my kekkei genkai right?" she noted lightly, a bit of tremor to her voice but not much of one.

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

He knew he should have just picked a sensei for her. Ryo wanted to give her a chance to select a shinobi to study with, and didn’t want to judge her shyness as her not having an opinion. Regardless, he would have to find a suitable sensei to train and hone in Hinamori’s skills, and he thought he had just the one in mind. Although this sensei was an ANBU member, he figured that he was always interested in training one of the younger shinobi. This particular pairing had intrigued Ryo from the start, maybe to the point where this young student could leap frog up into the ANBU forces. “Well, if you do not have anyone in mind, I have someone. Daisuke, are you out there?” he yelled. He decided upon one of his guards, Daisuke Hatake, to serve as her sensei.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Daisuke was called upon, probably nothing special... right? "Yes, sir!" What would he be calling on for him? This was weird and different. He had a tingly feeling it was actually going to be something special, or important. Great, was it a mission? GOD DAMMIT, DAISUKE WAS IN A LAZY MOOD AND DIN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DEAL WITH WORK. His inner rage was commencing, but he shrugged it aside jokingly and reported into the room in front of the Kazekage. A young, female ninja stood behind him, and he was starting to question what decisions he had in mind. Was he going to use Daisuke as her sensei? Ohhhhhhhhhh goooooddddd, finally! Daisuke was going to be a actual mentor for once. "You called for me? I'm on duty!" The words came out of Daisuke, with a touch of the sarcasm with the "duty" part.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori simply blinked, surprise on her face. She was about to ask who Daisuke was when suddenly the guy dropped from the goddamn ceiling. Acting on instinct she spun, activating the seal written on the back of her shirt, conjuring Hinamari before she vanished into the Dragon-Control Capsule in the spine as she used a transformation Jutsu. Thankfully Daisuke had landed right infront of her, hiding her from the kage. From his perspective he'd simply hear a thump as Hinamari dropped to the ground. It would look as thought Hinamori had feinted, though in reality she'd simply turtled up in her puppet's seal. Yea, Hinamori was a bit jumpy.

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Just as he was mentioning the perfect sensei for Hinamori, Daisuke seemed to jump into the room. What perfect timing, the Kazekage thought. Although it appeared that Daisuke had fallen over Hinamori, he thought the two were already making a perfect team. “Daisuke, I’ve decided to give you a student to train, meet Hinamori,” he said. He figured the two would make a perfect combination with their rich bloodlines. Both of these clans showed much promise for the future, and teaming the two shinobi together may hold a strong result in the future. “Daisuke, you will be given less shifts and ANBU missions in order to properly train Hinamori and any other students sent your way, however you are free still to take ANBU missions and jump back into the Black Ops when you have some down time. I expect you will commit to both portions of your assignment now.”

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"Really now? That's great!" Daisuke turned around and noticed the girl on the floor. "I'm assuming this is her... right?" He let out a laugh, pointing at the girl still on the floor. This made Daisuke automatically assume she couldn't take ambushes or jump-scared. Well, that was one thing they could work on once they got onto the training grounds. She must be quite difficult to handle if she could get nervous this often or easily. "Alright, Hinamori is it? I'll meet you at the training around in 10 minutes. Get ready, we're going to have some fun." He spoke, giving a little evil looking smile towards her. Well, that look better not had intimidated her any further. "Thanks for the info and opportunity, Ry-, I mean sir."

Frankly, Daisuke found this a great opportunity to scare her some more, just to joke around.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

The eyes of the puppet simply locked onto Vince for a moment, before Hinamori appeared from that capsule on the back, the puppet, Hinamari, would simply seem to stand up, before another one stepped out from behind them and it would appear that they were either twins or one of them was a clone. Though Hinamori was not particularly pleased and using a single, thin chakra string, promptly twitched her finger, yanking a pencil from Ryo's desk, causing it to fly at the back of the man's head to lightly plink off of his skull. "Ten minutes." "Training." "Cant wait." the pair of them alternated. Hinamari, the Puppet, seemed far more onfident and smiling, though Hinamori looked far more.....awkward. To either of them it would probably seem like Hinamari was the real one with how twitchy and sheepish Hinamori was. An odd Ninja indeed.

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ryo was pleased to hear the two were eager to train with each other.  He had only hoped the two could handle training with each other, and make it out of his office without tearing the place apart.  The Kazekage simply opened a file and a scroll and continued working on the mounds of paperwork he had while he wanted the other two to go train.  Although he enjoyed spending time to speak with shinobi, he was eager to go train some new jutsu.  He thanked the two for attending his little meeting, and decided to put his Kage hat on and step out of the building to get some fresh air.  

(EXIT: Total Ryo Gained: 70 Ryo)

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"Alright, ready up." Daisuke would ignore the pencil, such simple techniques don't work on him, especially through the experience he's had. He teleported out the building and returned to his house to get ready. He had a quick drink and threw off his anbu clothing, changing into his regular clothes. He left his home in hopes of teaching and showing what Daisuke was capable off towards the young kunoichi of the Hidden Sand. Would he fail, he would learn and complete his duties, at least to prove Ryo, the Kazekage, that he could be a mentor.

[EXIT]
[Start a topic for training Hina ;)]

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori stared for a moment, slightly perplexed before she simply stored Hinamari back in their seal before taking her leave, sighing softly as she headed off to get some rest. Apparently she'd need it.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum