All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new path- training

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new path- training Empty A new path- training Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:22 am

Sabo

Sabo

A new path- training Tsukishima-bleach-anime-33223920-1280-720

Garuda would close the journal he was reading and looked over to Shika and then back at the journal. A troubled look was on his face as he looked at the journal as he had read it about twelve times now and wanted to know more about his mother, but he didn't know if she had anything else. Slowly curiosity had came over the young kage as he would stand to his feet and begin to leave his office, he couldn't get the thought of his father, the things he said to him, and also about his mother in general."I think I will find some answers at that place..." Garuda would say as he left the office Shika , his bodyguard, walking next to him. Shika didn't know what Garuda was talking about and also felt it weird that Garuda didn't tell him not to follow him, as Garuda usually told everyone one that if he planned to go and do something. The two would now be walking through the village  taking the back routes that no lampposts were, as Garuda didn't want to be stopped and talked to by anyone. It wasn't long till they got to the village gates and Garuda would turn to his bodyguard."Shika, the place I am going is one that no one should know about. But I trust you. And if you come with me I want you to no tell anyone about it...as if you do I will kill you." Garuda would tell him and when he saw the man nob in agreement they would continue to walk.

It wouldn't be long till the two got to a small home that sat outside of the village, the place being where Garuda was raised. As they walked toward the home and before they would enter inside Shika would ask an question."Sir, if you don't mind can you tell what this place is?" Shika didn't know who home it was but thought the two might becoming to meet somebody that was bad news or something along those lines." This is my old home..." is what Garuda would say as they walked into the home. Garuda would begin walking around the home turning on all of the lights, Shika would just stand at the door as he didn't know what he would do. Memories of the time he and his father came her started flooding into his head and for some reason the next thing he did was make an hand sign, when he enter the living room, and marking would begin to form on a section of the floor and then that part would float up and move to the side. A set of stairs leading down now reveled to the two. Garuda had a blank look on his face as he just went down the stairs, Shika running next to him so he could enter also. Garuda in a way knew what he would find something that would tell him more about his mother and also about what his was talking about before he died.

WC-511

Last edited by Sabo on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total

2A new path- training Empty Re: A new path- training Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:21 am

Sabo

Sabo

A new path- training 549718-k13

"Sir, is it safe down here. I just wanna know as I want to know if I should take point or..." Shika would stop talking as he heard something and drew his tanto, prepared to attack whatever it was."Don't worry Shika. I remember this place clearly and we shouldn't fear anything that lays here. As when I was young I was brought down here with my mother a couple of times...and she told me this was her Uchiha hideout. At that time thought I didn't understand what she mean't by that and also this is the first time I have remember what she told me."Garuda would tell him covering his mouth right after that as he would cough and looking at his hand would see something strange, some blood. Garuda did feel strange when he first started going down the stairs. He was going to say something but it would seem like he would loose consciousnesses, but before he feel down the stairs Shika caught him."GARUDA!" He would yell as he tried to wake him up concerned about the man he was supposed to be guarding.

Garuda would awaken and look at him, his mangekyou sharingan active."I'm fine...lets keep moving." Garuda would tell him as he would move from the man and continue to walk down the stairs. And after about twelve minutes they would make it to a set of different passages. Garuda would look at the different passages and then walk into the one on the farthest right."If we take this one.....I will have my questions answered..."Garuda would say as he quickly began to walk down the passage he picked, Shika following right behind him.

"Garuda, I need some question's answered please before we continue."Shika would say as he placed his hand on Garuda's shoulder. Garuda would stop but not turn to him."Okay I think you deserve some answer before I receive mine. But don't worry as I know you Shika and I know the questions you are going to ask me. SO let me tell you my answer. It is indeed so that these passages seem to be leading right under the village and I believe they do. So answering that another question everyone would ask is why do they...and the answer to that is because the one who made these tunnels was that is seems my mother choose to have her hideout under our great village....That is all I can say at this moment until we reach a certain place at the end of this tunnel..passage or whatever you would like to call it. So please I want you to hold all of your questions till we get there." Garuda would tell him as he would begin to walk again. Shika in a way understood what Garuda told him but when they got to the place he would have to ask Garuda a question that was of up most importance.

Garuda as he walked in the darkness of the passage had a troubled look on his face as he wasn't used to having the mangekyou sharingan active as he didn't want to us the thing, but he was unable to deactivate it. And the reason must have been because of coming down here as the blood he spit up, and him paining must have been a sign he was going to be using the thing.

WC-560

3A new path- training Empty Re: A new path- training Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:39 am

Sabo

Sabo

A new path- training Library

At the end of the passage they came to a door and opening it lead to stairs that this time instead of going down went up."...Why so many stairs?" Garuda would say as he started running up the stairs wanting to reach his destination quick as he was growing tired of this little journey. After twenty minutes he would burst through a door that lead into a strange library. Garuda would just sit there as he looked around at the library confused at why the tunnel lead to a place located within the village, as Garuda had been here countless times to check out some books. Shika would stand behind him and not say anything as he felt Garuda wouldn't answer the questions he was going to ask. "This can't fucking be.....I was so sure these eyes of mine was leading me to answers...But it seems I was wrong. Shika can you please leave me and head back to my office. I will return there later but I will like to check out a book...so at least this trip wasn't a waste."Garuda would say as he looked at the floor a disappointing look on his face.

Understanding Shika would quickly make his way out of the place by using the tunnel the took to get here, as he wanted to close turn off the lights in Garuda's home. Garuda would watch him leave through the door on the floor they came from and when he was gone Garuda would have tears come down from his face. He would stand to his feet and walk over to the area he always checked books out from, books about the history of the village. But as Garuda look at the books on the self he wouldn't notice that someone was watching him.

"Shit, I can't check a book out. It is probably midnight and this place is closed. "Garuda would say as he put the book he had picked back on the self and as he began to walk toward the exit he would stop, as he felt something very strange in the place."What!" He would spin around quickly as he felt something had just touched his shoulder, but wouldn't see anything. Everything that has been going on today was weird and in a way was driving him crazy. Giving a sigh Garuda would look around once more and stopping when he got in front of a mirror. He truly hated his eyes and the mangekyou sharingan he had made him hate them even more, as when he had first heard the name of them from his father he felt they would only bring hardship. In the mirror he would see a small man standing behind him and this made his eyes grow wide as the small man had an Sharingan. Turning around to see they guy would find that he was gone and two scrolls and a book would be in his place. Without saying a word Garuda would reach down and pick the things up and begin to read them, his eyes growing wider and wider as he read. The first scroll spoke about things he didn't know of his clan as it spoke in detail on how his clan got the sharingan and about things most Uchiha didn't know about it. The second scroll spoke about the mangekyou sharingan and how one would lose their eyesight with the constant use of certain techniques that required the eye. But the scrolls to Garuda weren't as important as what he would begin to read within the book, which was written by his mother. The book talked about many different Secret Uchiha Arts that one who wished to gain answer and a greater power should learn. Garuda sad expression would turn to a happier one as he continued to read. He would one day learn all of these secret arts but today he would only try to learn one. For some reason Garuda now was able to retun his eye back to the regular three tomoa Sharingan.  

Garuda would close the book and move so that he stood in an open area of the library, as he didn't know what the technique he was trying to learn could really do."Okay, here I go!" Garuda would say as he begins to gather up chakra like the book told him to do. After doing that for about seven minutes he noticed something clinging to him, but since he wasn't able to move he couldn't see it. But he could feel the chakra he had been gathering was going into the creature. "For the next step!" Garuda would say as the amount of chakra he was gathering was so massive it was visible, but the main reason for that is because he was a very powerful Kage. As Garuda followed the next steps needed to form the creature three people would enter the library."Lord Tsuchikage! What are you doing here? I won't have you arrested for this but i will have to ask you pay for coming in here after hours!" A women would call out, two shinobi standing behind her at the entrance of the library. It was extremely strange for Garuda to be here as the women was the owner and was just about to re open the shop but when she heard that someone was inside she went and got some help to arrest who ever was in her library. Garuda would turn his head as everything was finished as he had preformed the technique, a small black orb in his neck."Sorry I will be leaving." Garuda would say as he spun around as he wondered where the creature he was supposed to have been created was. Confused Garuda would grab the book and two scroll he had read and walked passed the women." I will pay for these and also the fine you are giving after I go grab some money from my office." Garuda would say as he looked back at her, but his eyes would grow wide as he saw the creature he had created.

At first he was overwhelmed with fear from looking at it as he wondered why it had jumped to the ceiling, and the next thing it did made him fall to his knees. As the creature would jump down and stick it's claw through her chest when she had turned to Garuda. It would raise her her up above him her the two other shinobi would be stunned at the creature but before they could react would have their throats slit by the creature, as it would extend it's arms and swing them in a slashing motion. The two shinbo's head would fall backwards like a pez dispenser and their blood would being to flood out as they fell to the ground. Garuda would begin to realize this was the creature he had created and started to laugh at everything was was going on. The women who was still pierced with the creatures claw would be thrown to the ground and have her head crushed under the things foot. Garuda would still just sit there as the blood of the three innocent people would flood the floors of the library.

Jutsu Studied and Learned. Total WC-2275 :

4A new path- training Empty Re: A new path- training Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:05 am

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda would place his hands on the blood that he was now sitting in, wondering what the hell he was going to do now. He was the Tsuchikage and it was his fault these three people were now dead. And even though he really didn't care if he was caught or even left these bodies here and say someone else did it would be a high chance he could lose everything. And as the Tsuchikage he would probably be hunted down by every ninja in the village who had their trust in him lost. As if they let him escape it would make the whole village look bad and also no one would want the knowledge of their kage killing it's people. Garuda would shake his head as he didn't want to think of that stuff anymore."Hey you..."Garuda would say looking at the creature that stood in front of him. "Clean up this mess..." Garuda would say as he looked at the blood. The creature wouldn't say anything as he began to devour the bodies of the three people. Garuda would look up at the creature and see it devour them as if they were regular food. This disgusting Garuda greatly and he wished to not see it anymore. So on instinct he would make the Tiger hand sign and perform a technique that he was planning on perfecting anyway, but would use it on himself instead of using it on the creature. As he didn't' want to see the the creature anymore as he was close to vomiting. But the sad thing about this technique is that he couldn't stop from hearing the creature crunch on the bones and flesh of the people and then began to make slurping noises as it drank the blood on the ground. So thinking it was over Garuda would release the genjutsu but wouldn't find what he thought he would find. As the creature was still eating the people, well just one. But how the thing sat there eating the arm of the women felt really unnatural. As where was it putting all of it as it was created from chakra no summoned. Knowing that he couldn't ask the thing to answer his question he would open the book that talked about the Secret Uchiha Arts   as that was the only place he could get information about the creature. As he found the chapter that spoke about this technique he would be in disbelief at what the thing was.

As he had never performed or even heard about such a technique of this type ever being created before and since his mother was the author of this book came to realized she must have used this thing. After reading for about twenty minutes Garuda would now understand everything about the creature he had created. Garuda could stand up and walk over to the creator as it continued to devour the women from earlier, making the tiger hand sign once again. As he still doesn't want to look at what the thing is doing. Placing his hand on it's head he would move it so it was resting on the things covered cheek."In a way your beauty...excites me..to a point that you make me sick. But that may be because of you eating theses people you killed. But despite you making me sick I don't hate you...as if I hate you I will hate the blessing you have given me. As with you I believe I can be unstoppable...even with your weakness..."Garuda spoke with a smile on his face as he sat down with the creature."Let me tell you a story as you eat...Once there was a blind man how had an a demon beast as an watch dog. The man loved the demon and cared not that it ate people as he was blind and couldn't see how gruesome the demon ate its prey. So one day the demon spoke to the man and told him he knew a way to get the man his eyesight for a price...and you know what the man told it."Garuda would pause for a moment before he would continue."..The old man told the demon...I will pay any price for the chance to see the light. The story says that the demon would laugh at how happy the old man sounded when he agreed to the demons price without knowing what it was." Garuda would stop as he would place both hands on the creatures shoulders."You know what the price was?" Garuda would ask the creature.

The creature would stop chewing the body part of the women he was eating and look at Gaurda, a smile on it's face."Yes, I do. As I am you and you are me. The demon would first give the old man his eye sight back and then tell him that he would have to watch the demon every time he ate and hunted....no matter how gruesome it may be. And if the old man failed to do that he would have to give the demon his soul." the creature would say. And when it spoke Garuda spoke with him as they both had the same voice. The creature would then continued with the rest of the story, the both of them speaking in unison."Then the old man would for four years watch the demon eat people and animals in ways one couldn't imagine. But on one day the old man had to turn his head when the demon ate an child and its mother. And after the demon ate them and saw that the old man wasn't looking laughed. And began to tell him he had failed to keep up with the price he promised the demon. So the demon told him this....I am sad to say my friend that you have failed and your soul belongs to me. And after that the demon devoured the old man and took his soul." The two, Garuda and the creature, would stop talking and Garuda would release the genjutsu on himself.  

The point of the story was for Garuda to speak to himself and the creature on how that story could be them. But Garuda felt that he story mainly was about how seeing only darkness was better then watching the gruesome things that happen within this world. Even though the story was probably fake , as Garuda didn't believe in demons, he felt it was a nice story. Garuda would remove his hands from the creature and let it finish eating the women as she was the last thing keeping the two in the library. And as Garuda watched the creature eat he didn't have that sick feeling anymore as he no longer so a reason to not like how the world was truly. Even though he knew about the darkness that consumed this world he kept giving it chances to show that it people, including himself, didn't need to grow within the darkness of the shinobi world. But today was the day he no longer would give anymore chances for himself or the world to grow in the light."...Let us go. You have finished eating and I am tired. Make sure every light is off and also grab those two scroll and take them to my home." Garuda would stand to his feet and walk over to the door he had used to come into the library, and would shut it as he headed back to his old home. The creature would do what it was told and leave ut of the front door of the place, the night making it difficult to see him as the street they were on didn't have any lampposts. The creature would then quickly make it's way out of the village by climbing various building and jumping over the gate. When it reached Garuda home it would go inside and place the scrolls on a tale before it would begin to fade away. Garuda would watch as the creature faded away into nothing and when it was finally gone he would feel the black sphere that was in his neck start to also fade away. Garuda would decided he would stay here for the rest of the night as he didn't want to go back to his office and finish any work that may be on his desk; as he was really tired and today to him wasn't as helpful as he thought it would be in gaining more knowledge behind the words his father told him and also he has more questions he needs answered. Climbing into his old bed Garuda would give a sigh as he tried to sleep, but he couldn't. Despite him being tired he had to much things on his mind to relax enough and sleep; but who would if the had a day like the one Garuda had and also that they would have a lot of work to do in a few hours. Man his life in a way was truly crazy.

Jutsu learned WC-1507/1500
Bringer of Darkness

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum