Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Simple Training [closed/training] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simple Training [closed/training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simple Training [closed/training] Empty Simple Training [closed/training] Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Anonymous

The day was rather bright and the village was well for once quiet. Yoh walked out of his home which was located in the Hyuuga district. His home was an average size, nothing too fancy but was a bit nicer than most, those were the perks of the main branch plus a higher ranked shinobi. He stepped outside wearing nothing but his boxer shorts and his necklace. He stretched his harms out and let out a loud yawn. Unlike his usual self Yoh had been sleeping the whole day away. He had been up late the night before drinking some beers with some old friends. He knew that he did not have to wake up too early today so he may have gotten a bit drunker than normal. He was supposed to meet some gennin and academy students and show them a few new skills that may help them later on in life. He turned around and started to get dress before heading out to the small training grounds not too far from the village academy. For today since he did not have to do any form of actual combat he just threw on a light blue t-shirt and a pair of shorts plus his leaf jounin vest. He tied his village headpiece onto his forehead and headed out to go meet his little temporary students.

The quickest way through the village was the rooftops, that was common ninja sense one oh one right there. By applying a slight bit of chakra to his feet Yoh blasted off from the ground as was air born in a matter of seconds. He landed on a roof and started running bouncing from roof to roof. He kept his speed a bit slower than his max speed but that was just because he was in no rush nor cared to be winded when he got to the training grounds. As he leapt from rooftop to rooftop he took notice of those below him watching the villagers going about their daily lives without a care in the world. He was approaching a wood covered area quickly so he slowed his speed down. As the homes started to get more and more space between them he went ahead and jumped down landing right outside the training grounds. “Guess I got here a bit quicker than I thought I would.” He casually walked in and looked around a bit for the group of kids he was to train.

“Hey there kids, I’m Yoh and I was asked to show you guys some basic stuff today.” There seemed to be a group of five of the kids there all around age of eight or nine. One of them was laying on the ground in a rather relaxed pose but with an annoyed look on his face. “Tch this guy is teaching us? I was hoping for somebody a bit more cool. I doubt this man can show us anything. Come on guys lets go.” The kids started to walk away from Yoh who was more or less shocked by how blatant rude this kids were. Tch I’ll show these kids a thing or two yet.[/skyblue] He made three hand sings and transformed into a bandit that he had came across a few years ago. A big burley man with a notable scar running across his face. Three more hand seals and there was now three of these guys here. Yoh had just used a simple transformation and clone technique which were both academy level skills.

His clones and himself ran at top speeds across the training ground that was covered with a few trees and a small pond. They would appear in three directions of the kids, one upside down in the trees, one on top of the water, and the third standing right in the field. This seemed to catch the kids attention. “Shit Bobby who are these guys?” Said a small redheaded girl. “Where did they come from?” Said another kid. Bobby who was the rude one seemed confident in his skills though as he stepped forward. “They are just clones don’t get your panties in a bunch Vicky. We just need to figure out which is the real one….” The boy charged the first clone, the one that was directly in front the group. As he made contact with the clone it faded away in a cloud of smoke. In unison the remaining clone and real Yoh spoke. “Hmm maybe if you listened to your teacher then you would know how to figure out a clone jutsu.”

Now both the clone and real Yoh rushed forward. He had pulled out some rope and with his master level taijutsu speed wizzed around the boy in a blur tying him up. “What the heck! Untie me right now!” Yoh ended the clone jutsu and the transformation one and stood right in front of the kid. “Come on a kid like you who knows everything should know how to escape a rope bind right?” a smirk crossed Yoh’s face. He then proceeded to show the boy how that by manipulating his chakra that he could slip from the ropes and escape. “Alright well are you guys going to actually pay attention and stick around for me to teach you a few basic jutsus or will you walk away again? I do have other means of keeping you around here and trust me those means are not as friendly as that last little trick, small bits of electricity seemed to spark off Yoh’s body indicating his lightning affinity and possibility to do some actual harm.

The redheaded girl came forward. “I think I can speak for us all and say that we would like to learn something sir.” Yoh smiled at her and the others and took them over to the trees and started to explain to them how to cover their feet with chakra and use it to allow them to grasp the tree or any other solid material which an essential skill for any ninja. The group stayed in the park for a few hours and practiced each of the basic academy jutsus until Yoh felt that each of them had a basic grasp on them. At the end of the day he sent the group on their merry little way and would head back home to have a nice little nap and a light dinner

-exit-

Word Count: 1080  
Clone, Transformation, Water Walking, Tree climbing, Body Replacement, and Rope Escape all trained

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum