Bone-Mixed Sand, Training Thread [Squad and Invite Only]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori took a deep breath, adjusting her shuhakusho. She had yet to get her chunin flak jacket, though it was hardly necessary just yet. For the time being she was checking over her puppets: Hinamari and Hinamiri. She was actually pretty excited about Hinamiri's weapons. Eventually she'd need to get to training, but for now she simply looked after her equipment.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Daisuke made his ways to the dry grounds, formerly also known as the training grounds of Sunagakure no Sato. He kicked the sand along the way, small rocks and old rotten sticks getting in the way. He was supposedly on time, considering he left his house 10 minutes earlier than expected. Once he arrived, he would see Hinamori standing there, looking at her puppets. He wasn't that close to her yet, and recalled that she wasn't one to be jump-scared. He made his way around the dry rocks silently and jumped behind her. "Watchu doing there?" He questioned in a extremely creepy voice, while he stood behind her. Hopefully he'd get a funny reaction, or she'd be nervous or creeped out.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori didn't take long to react, glancing over her shoulder and giving a slight jump in surprise before sheepishly smiling and waving to him as she realized it was her Sensei. "OH um...hello Daisuke-sensei." she greeted her teacher, getting to her feet and bowing her head to the man.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"No need for the greetings, haha." He chuckled, and continued to talk, "Alright, so introduce yourself, and then I'll introduce myself." He said, as he stuck a hand into his pocket and decided to listen to what she'd have to say herself. The only thing he knew so far was she specialized mostly in puppetry, something that was a commonly known in Sunagakure, where they'd expect you to go into that sort of profession being a Hidden Wind ninja. This was quite interesting, as Daisuke has never taught of even seen people using puppets often, throughout his entire life. No anbu friends of his worked with puppets, so it was a good change, and a way for Daisuke to move his brain and find a work around on how to train her skills in that area.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori gave a sheepish smile at that and nodded her head. She found it a bit odd that he said greetings were not necessary, but seemed to think Introductions were. Clearing her throat she nodded to her puppets. "Well um....I'm Hinamori Fedohane. This is Hinamari and Hinamiri." she noted with a light smile as both of her puppets gave a light nod to the male as per her control. The three of them were wearing Black Shuhakusho, though Hinamiri, her newest puppet also had a large black cloak about her shoulders, hiding her form, really being the only distinctive one between the three of them as they would all smile in a friendly manner to the Anbu member.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Daisuke listened to her introducing her puppets and herself. "Is that it? I was expecting more, like, you know: what you dream to become, or goals you have." Daisuke wasn't that impressed at the answer she gave. He understood that she was either nervous, or didn't have much to say, but when in such a position, he'd expect a little bit more of a better response. That, or Daisuke was aiming for too high of expectations for a ninja. "Tell me more, I'll listen all day if I have to. And trust me, I'm not being pushy. As a teacher now, I need to know your goals, what you strive for. Therefore, I can help you reach them. Whether it's to better yourself, learn teamwork, become a successful shinobi, anything really."

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori blinked in surprise at that, looking between her puppets. It would no doubt soon become a bit dizzying to see which was the real seeing as the man had no talent in kugutsu. Truly the puppets did almost seem to be extensions of the girl, her internal workings projected to the puppets she controlled. Taking a moment to consider Hinamori cleared her throat softly.
"Well.....I actually didn't become a ninja until very recently. I'm a bit older than I look." Hinamari noted with a confident chuckle, though not so much these days. The man might have noticed but she'd actually had quite the growthspurt, inhuman for most but due to her clan's bone regeneration and grinding her entrance into pubescence had resulted in a larger growth rate than usual, one that no doubt might very well continue.
"I actually had an encounter...my family was attacked by a shinobi that went a bit....insane. I would have been killed too but an Anbu member, a Kunoichi at that, took hi down before he could finish me off. I don't even know if she's still around, but I always thought if anything I could repay her by becoming an Anbu myself one day and protecting the village." Hinamiri noted with a bored, slightly tired voice as she glanced off to the side. It would soon become apparent that through the transformation jutsu that made her puppets precise copies of Hinamori, she also practiced ventriloquism, a very easy and simple puppetry technique that made it seem as though the puppets hat intellect of their own, a vital skill when trying to confuse an enemy as to which was the puppet and which the puppet master.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"Oh, well, I'll help you with all my might. But anyways, why are you using your puppets at this time? Can you not speak for yourself, and face me in contact, rather than using your puppets... as puppets?" Daisuke shrugged, and decided he'd just continue to talk, introducing himself. Personally, he didn't really have much to say but explain his position, and what he majors in. "Alright, well, I'll introduce myself anyways. I'm Daisuke, Hatake. Was originally a Jounin before getting offered the rank of Anbu. Haven't been on the job for that long, but I have quite a bit of experience.. Uhh, I master in Raiton techniques, with Fuuton as my supplementary. I have a mastery in Ninjutsu, and I have adept experience with Taijutsu." Now it was time to figure out where to start.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori simply stared for a moment at the man's reaction to her behavior, and most specifically him asking why she didnt just speak without the puppets, to which the three of them would seem to answer in unison. "Where's the fun in that?" They asked. Though as the man explained his own specializations the three of them seemed to smile. "We actually specialize in Fuinjutsu, Puppetry, and Kenjutsu. We also, of course, have skills in ninjutsu." Hinamori explained, the three of them getting to their feet. "No doubt you also know about our Kekkei Genkai yes? Our Bone Dust Art." Hinamari noted with a grin and both hands on her hips with a picture of confidence about her.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Daisuke just laughed. "Whatever suits your suit." All Daisuke would do is continue to listen to what the girl had to say. Of course he knew about their family's KKG. "Yes, I know about it. I did my research." A brilliant idea came to his mind about where to start off. "Alrighty, put your puppets away. It's time for your stamina to take it's toll tonight. Let's go with basic training, I want you to run from that rock at our left to the one on our far right. Do this 20 times. Be ready for intensive training." Daisuke stood back, crossed his arms, and watched on how the girl would respond, and how she'd follow actions. "After this, we will have a friendly spar, with your nice puppets. However, you'll only be able to use one for the first match. Get going, chop chop!"

Firstly, a ninja must be swift. One slow move can cause you a problem, and Daisuke didn't want that to happen, therefore he was firstly going to train to build up stamina/endurance as a first step to that. Then they'd have a actual battle, where he could analyze her techniques and style. After that, well, more training of course!

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

"Hinamori tilted her head at that and nodded, smiling as she pulled the puppets in cloe, slinging them over her shoulders before they suddenly vanished into the Seal in her back, the puppets nowhere to be seen as she paused, waiting for her sensei to finish with his explanation. She rubbed her ching thoughtfully before nodding her head and smiling. "Yes sir!" she noted calmly as she began to run off to the spot. Considering all the missions she'd been on she had no issues running. Admittedly she wasn't particularly fast, capable of basic taijutsu speed at best. Though she paced herself for the moment, slowly speeding up until her muscles began to ache, then maintaining the speed, getting faster by small increments. The girl however did not seem to have a very....expressive reaction to fatigue, and despite the fact that her muscles would begin wearing, producing lactic acid and eating into the tissue on minute levels, she wouldn't seem to feel it very much. If he was very aware of her clan he'd know that one's entire lifetime from being in the clan was having their bones ground into dust and then forcibly regrown, and if he'd ever had to regrow broken bone he'd likely figure out that they had a considerable pain tolerance, though this was not necessarily a good thing, in fact in the past trying to work out she often damaged her muscles to the point where she would be unable to continue, resulting in very little muscle growth.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"Keep it going, take your time, the faster you run at the beginning, the more pain you'll feel overtime! I know the effects of you clan." After a few minutes, she was practically done the repetitions. Okay, he'd now give her a two minute break to recover a bit, and then begin the sparring. "Okay! Well done. You still have some improving to do, but it's nothing major. Now, take two minutes to recover, then we'll commence the fighting." Daisuke stood there silently, and in his mind he was analyzing the student and her current skills.

"All right, bring one of your puppets out. It's time." It was time.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori paused, surprised when her sensei mentioned to pace herself, nodding her head as she slowed down just a little, continuing to run. Whenhe told her to cease she obeyed immediately, taking a deep breath as she summoned Hinamiri from the seal, the cloaked puppet. With only one puppet to control she drew Tsubame, her Modular Katana. Narrowing her eyes she looked toward her sensei, suddenly serious as she used the blade one-handedly, the blade having two ends, one was 12 inches long, the other 24 inches long. Her other hand was at her side, the rather billowy and loose nature of the clothing concealing her hand, as well as the motions of her fingers that would give away the motion of her puppet as she controlled them. The threads she used were different from usual chakra threads, using less chakra than normal strings, recycling the chakra running along them to control the puppet. This saved her plenty of chakra, but the cyclic motion would be an issue for keeping them hidden against those with sensory or Puppetry skill, though if Daisuke was telling the truth then she'd be perfectly fine. In any case she remained stationary, waiting for him to make the first move as Hinamiri simply began to hum softly, smiling softly as she did so.
Jutsu learned:

"All these fickle beasts
Heaven hath rejected, lapping
Glory from our teats
Each of them is tested, blessed
Cast out for your sin
Come here for redemption

We’ve got grace for cheap
We’ve got grace for cheap
Lest you end up bested, lost and torn, to shreds, dissected."

She crooned softly, smiling at the anbu, waiting patiently for him to make his move.

160-10=150/160:

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

How interesting, her puppet handles two blades. This will definitely be one heck battle. Daisuke made a set of swift hand signs, too fast for Hinamori be able to comprehend. It was going to be a battle of weaponry, therefore he'd use his basic C-Rank wind made weapon. Daisuke had the advantage since he could simply cast any wind type technique, considering they were in the middle of a desert. A sharp blade of wind developed on Daisuke's arm, and took his stand. Instead of directly charging at the girl, he quickly made his way behind the rocks. Once again, he made some quick hand signs to activate a clone which would stay in his current position, where the actual Daisuke would body flicker to the other side of the rocks, which was approximately of ten meters distance.

He was hoping that she would attack the clone, where Daisuke would ambush her from behind, this would allow him to jump scare her, where that was her weakest characteristic. This would hopefully help her develop some better skills in that specific area.

Jutsu Used / Chakra Spent:

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

The moment Daisuke began to weave seals Hinamiri raised a hand. There was a soft KSSk. The sound of gas being expelled and propelling the harpoon from the puppet's palm,the cable fired incredibly fast, faster than the Anbu seemed to be able to move by a full tier, his rank would not help him outspeed it as she aimed to pierce the man's hand, a wound that would be easy to heal. If she managed to hit him she'd immediately have Hinamiri plant her feet into the ground and begin retracting the cable to try and drag the man in towards the puppet, as well as her. In the meantime Hinamori did not simply stand idle, she began to pour her Bone Dust into the ground from both her puppet as well as her own body. The Anbu would have far more pressing issues as he was being pulled in, Hinamiri raising her own set of blades, the one in the hand she had fired the harpoon from was visible, the handle of the blade had a small ring built into the handle so that it could fire through the handle and not force them to put down the sword. The blade on the other hand raised and ready to pierce him. However if by some feat the Anbu avoided the harpoon, the harpoon would hit the gorund instead, yanking the Puppet after them but at a much higher speed, equal to the moving speed of the harpoon itself, and turn to fire another harpoon after the Anbu as they went for the rock. However this puppet was not equipped with a relay to tell Hinamori what it could see, However underground, that Bone dust was spreading far and wide, Hinamori was focusing, laying it out thick and dense as a carpet.

The Technique was delicate, so to speak. Dumping a considerable amount of the dust into the ground. The dust itself was fine, like flour, so it would be incredibly hard to see as it poured out into the ground and began filling the area below them with the Dust, saturating it to the point that it was like a subterranean blanket of moldable dust infused with her chakra. Originally she'd been planning to use a grasping jutsu, but on the spot she felt like something a bit more....devious. Something to handle the Anbu more effectively without having to get into close range with them. and something to deal with their own no-doubt scary arsenal of jutsu. Alas all she needed was to make sure that the Anbu would remain within range, though really that would be absolutely no prolbem at all with how big she planned to make the jutsu. Not to mention the fact that the Anbu wouldn't think anything amiss. Puppetry was an incredibly complex jutsu that normal ninja needed complete focus for. It was only by the genius her clan was famous for was what allowed her to simultaneously pull off the attack with her puppet and the jutsu all at once, not to mention the fact that she was literally constructing and inventing the technique on the go with a lesser jutsu as a template.

jutsu learned:

Weapons used:

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Although Daisuke knew that she had less experience as a ninja than him, he could not underestimate her skills. Since he was a intelligent and fast man, he would use that as his own weapon against her. He heard the small sound, representing the movement of the young girls actions. Daisuke closed his eyes for a second, focusing his hearing. He heard the immense speed of a weapon flow pass through with atmosphere, then he saw smoke arise from the other side. His clone had dragged it as a distraction, hoping whatever weapon she launched had hit the clone. Knowing that her clan was related with bone dust, it was bound that something was going to happen related with it. Quite observant, he adapted to the environment faster than he thought while in cover, most likely because he trained here all the time as a kid. With all the experience of the adaptation to the land, he knew that there was no way she wouldn't take advantage of her bone dust, therefore Daisuke had to be gentle and careful of what movements he would make.

Daisuke quickly reached into his back pocket where he got a smoke bomb. He jumped to avoid any bone dust she may have spread out, and then threw the bomb at Hinamori's location, and quickly dashed at her position, but only striking at her puppet. While he was in the air, he grabbed a two kunai and threw it through the smoke, to act as a second distraction, hopefully hitting close or even at the target. The smoke bomb would last as a visual distraction, as Daisuke would strike at her puppet. He had knowledge about puppets, where their weak points were the joints connecting it together. With his fast reflexes, he swung at the puppets weak joints with his fierce wind made blade, knowing that close combat wasn't the advantage for Hinamori and her puppets. Daisuke had to get rid of her puppets before blindly going after Hinamori, otherwise he'd be hit with the puppets. He swung at the puppets weak joints, mid-air by its sides, thoroughly, hopefully he'd hit major disadvantage area. He'd then return back to his position originally, but standing on top of the rocks, waiting for the smoke from the smoke bomb to clear out. Now he'd have to wait for an outcome since he couldn't see too clearly from earlier.

Used:

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori noticed she had stabbed something and yanking it toward Hinamiri she saw it. However seeing the Anbu leaping up also alerted her. Narrowing her eyes she focused and began racing towards Hinamiri and vice versa. As that bomb was thrown at her, it would indeed obstruct vision, as well as what happened further. From Daisuke's pooint of view the smoke bomb would hit Hinamori and those kunai would  strike into the smoke, however Hinamiri would have also been in the smoke. As he rushed in to attack the puppet he'd run straight into what would look like Hinamiri the puppet, the cloak surrounding the likeness of Hinamori, however the moment he fired his first strike, it would pass throuh a thin mist of Bone Dust and the dust would immediately close around his hand, stopping the blow and locking his arm in place as dust solidified all around them, a massive complex of bone-white briars, massive thorny vines that surrounded both Hinamori and the Anbu, Hinamori having taken Hinamiri's cloak after Hinamiri had used Uniting-Swallow Congregation seal to summon Hinamori to Hinamiri's side, saving her from the kunai and allowing the switch. However Hinamori would wink at the Anbu before she vanished. Hinamiri the puppet had stayed outside of that dome of brambles and once more summoned Hinamori, leaving the anbu alone inside the bramble trap as Hinamori directed it to crunch down and inward to try and snag the anbu. She was careful not to use killing force, just enough to hold the Ninja down to the sandy ground in the prison which would proceed to begin sealing some of the Anbu's strength through contact.

Jutsu and Weapons 150-25=125/160 chakra:

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The moment Daisuke fell into the trap, he smirked. He knew something was most likely to happen. Luckily, her bone dust technique had no effect on him, considering his wind blade was still on his hand-arm, not allowing it to deal anything. He decided to result to brute force of pushing the dust, the atoms of dust being crushed in the process. It was much more difficult, but he managed. At the least, he wasn't stuck with the bone dust resisting his movement. Although he could admit that the puppet trap was a smart idea, he still had plenty of chakra remaining to cast a technique to either blow her technique up, or escape with body flicker. Although it would've been nice to explode this to pieces, but safety wise at the moment, he'd rather escape with body flicker. Good thing he saved his arm before the bone dust froze him in position. He made the hand-sign of a Ram, closed his eyes, and escaped off to a safe distance, 15m away from the trap outside.

While he had to upper hand of probably catching her off guard, he made a quick set of signs, grabbed one of his shuriken, turned it into a arrow and infused it with his chakra, causing static sparks and a yellow aurora to form around it. This time, he distinguished the difference between the two, as he adapted to her type of fighting style and who was who. Although their looks were a lot more similar than expected, a ninja must learn to distinguish between real and fake simply by actions, looks, smell or anything really. He threw the arrow straight at her direction, however not at her directly, otherwise the arrow would kill her with the immense amount of shock she would experience. Her body wouldn't be able to handle.

Spoiler:

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

OOC: The barrier is C rank and protects from up to C rank, your jutsu doesn't keep it from forming so your arm would still be stuck.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori simply raised a brow as the man attempted to escape, but that barrier held fast, though his attempt to escape would be thwarted by the tight grip of that dust as she vanished from the trap. His attempt to escape thwarted as the Bone Dust simply closed around him. Even if he managed to fire that arrow of his, it would simply sink past one or two of those massive vines of Dust before the rest stopped it. A full dome 10 meters in diameter had formed by now, pushing down, pressuring the Anbu down into the sand as the Bone Dust thorns would probably dig small pricks into the man's skin, though only minor injuries. Hinamiri and Hinamori would look at one another as more and mroe layers of Brambles piled ontop, with her controling the brambles, Hinamori rode one like an escalator to the very top, hinamiri joining her as the whole thing finally finished, a massive 30 meter dome filled with brambles that began to slowly press down, brambles under the sand tearing down so that the Anbu would be pushed into the sand about up to his neck before she would stop and shout into that wild jungle of thorns. "Does sensei surrender?" she asked nervously, ready to pull back the brambles if he surrendered.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"Hahahahaha, yes I surrender." Although Daisuke personally admitted he'd 'surrender', that wasn't his actual "i'm waving a white flag" signal. He would wait for the barrier to stop crushing on top of him, and then secretly grab the girl, cuffing her arms with Daisuke's own arms, not allowing her to use her puppet or anything the matter of fact. It would practically put her in a straight position, without being able to move whether she wanted to or not. He spit on the floor, as his face was mushed against the sandy ground, where the dust was getting into his nose. He felt like sneezing, but he also felt like he was going to push it back.

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori smiled as she heard the surrender, high-fiving Hinamiri as the Brambles were pulled in, she couldn't take back the chakra but the bone dust was still good, she had enough time to pull it back into her puppet, replenishing it's stores, though not the chakra, that was used up. Once the dust was back in Hinamiri, she was surprised when her sensei suddenly put her in some sort of arm lock, her eyes a bit wide as she looked over her shoulder and blushed. Her fingers however were still free, and Hinamiri moved in, but blushed as well with the miracle of transformation jutsu.
"U...s--sensei?" she asked nervously. However she wasn't too fond of being in such close contact. Daisuke would notice a slight glow before that seal on Hinamori's back burst with energy, Hinamari, her other puppet, emerging from the seal, the puppet now between it's controler and the Anbu. Of course it could have easily sandwiched him between itself and Hinamiri. but the man had already surrendered, The other puppet was just there so that she wasn't held too closely. And lastly, but not least, Hinamori YANKEd her arms foreward, snapping her arms as she tore them from his grip, breaking her wrists to slip them from his grasp before stumbling foreward, dropping to a knee for a brief moment before she winced and felt her bones growing back, rubbing her arms once it was finished and she turned to look at her sensei, now between her two puppets, both of which gave him a hug.
"Thank you Daisuke-sensei!"
"Yea yea yea...it was fun I guess."
Hinamori smiled before she pulled the pair of them back and the three of them bowed to her sensei, in her mind the match was over already.

Technique used:

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

It was a unusual position, however it was an ambush attack, just as a quick demonstration. "Don't worry, I'm no pervert." All of them bowed, and Daisuke crossed his arms. He laughed and started to speak, "Now, do you understand why I said I surrender, yet I still arm-locked you?" Daisuke only wanted to test her abilities and reactions on how Hinamori would battle, and truthfully, she was quite a handful. He walked around and picked up his shuriken and kunai that had missed from earlier, got deflected or blocked. The anbu made his way back to her and waited for her response. Hopefully she'd understand, but if not, he wouldn't mind explaining to her why he made such a move on purpose. Daisuke rubbed his arm to relieve himself, and yawned. "Anywho, want some food? I'll treat you to some. I can admit, you did much better than I thought, but you still lack some knowledge."

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Hinamori smiled at that and nodded her head. She was vaguely suspicious of the man's intent. But then again if this were an actual encounter, she'd have simply crushed him into a red paste rather than asking him to surrender. Alas such was not necessary, and she didn't even use that much chakra. She smiled and nodded at the constructive criticism mixed in with praise, her face bright with enthusiasm, happy that she had managed to win regardless. "I'd LOVE some food!" she noted excitedly as both Hinamiri and Hinamari were sealed back into the seal on her back, causing them to vanish as she puffed her chest out proudly.

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"Let's go eat shall we? And I should maybe shower later..." He chuckled and started to head back towards the village gesturing her to follow him. Even though Daisuke genuinely lost the battle, he didn't really go full out, considering most of his techniques he mastered were highly dangerous, or was no use during their battle. But now, it was time for them to head back and take a break, then return to the training later on. He was going to make her run over sandy mountains outside of the walls for some endurance training.

[ EXIT TEMPORARILY FOR REST TOPIC ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum