Takigakure

Training! [Oboro/Invite] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training! [Oboro/Invite]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Training! [Oboro/Invite] Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:29 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

It was 12:00 PM, and the weather in Otogakure was beautiful as always. The streets were busy, with merchants shouting about their cheap prices, and Civilians checking out the quality of the items. Ryu walked towards the training fields proudly with his new headband on his forehead, the rays of the sun creating a bit of glare on the band. Just about a day ago, he had been promoted to the rank of Special Jounin by the Kage, and he was only thirteen! Soon, he would be promoted to Jounin, and would be trusted with invading the minor villages that surrounded Otogakure. But leading his own squad? That would be kind of weird, especially since they would most likely be around his age. Ryu would most likely request to wait until he was older before he got the responsibility of having a ninja squad with him. But, the growling of his stomach interruoted his thoughts. Patting his stomach, he frowned.

"Alright, alright..I'll go stop by the ramen shop before we begin our all-day work out!" Changing his direction, he headed to a ramen shop that he was quite familar with, and was only a few meters away. He sat down, and waved for a chef.

"Ah, Ryu! I heard about your recent promotion to Special Jounin, congratulations! Most people get that when they're adults. From the first time you came into this shop, I knew you were destined for something great."

Ryu grinned.

"Thanks, Mr. Garuda.."

Mr. Garuda was like the uncle he never had, since his father nor mother didn't have a brother

"I'm so proud of you, that your order is going to be on the house! I'm assuming you're getting the usual? Ramen with chicken and a side of soda?"

"Yeah! Thanks alot Mr. Garuda..I'd like it to go, though, because I've been studying Medical Ijutsu, and I got to get to training!"

"Heh, Ijutsu is a very handy specialization. I can teach you some.."

Mr.Garuda was a former Jounin. Why he quit being a Shinobi was unknown, but he made a ton of money with his ramen business.

"Yeah, but I'm mostly focusing on my clan techniques before I do some Ijutsu. Anyways, nice seeing you like always!"

He took the packed up ramen, and ran off with a grin planted on his face. Ryu felt twice as happy as he usually did..he didn't know why, but today felt like it was going to be a good day! And as soon as he was at the training grounds, he sat down on a rock big enough for him, and began eating his ramen. This part of the training field was rather barren. For meters, it was nothing but sand and rocks, although they weren't big enough to provide any cover.

This would be a nice place for a spar...

Once he finished his food, he would sit down and begin meditation, attempting to figure more out about the demon that lurked inside of him.

WC: 511

Jutsu Progress
------------------------

Head of the Demon: 511/2000
Legs of the Demon: 0/1500
Slow: 0/1500

2Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Oboro

Oboro awoke to a beautiful scenery as his had every morning for the past year. From his bedside window, the outskirts of the bamboo forest could be seen, his home away from home rested within those groves. He sat up in his bed with linen sheets covering his nude body from the waist down, gazing out the window at the marvels of his home village, the Otogakure. There was truly no place he would rather be. After nearly five minutes of blissful silence, he arose from his chamber of slumber and made his way to the bathroom, where he would do his usual hygienic activities. While dressing himself, he'd decided not to wear his usual tunic but instead sported his Anbu Black Ops armor with a puffy shirt beneath it. He drew on the star and rain drop on opposite sides of his cheek. Afterwards, the Uchiha then grabbed his Anbu mask from the mantle and suspended it from his belt which held up his puffy pants.

Oboro stopped by at his old home, the one that had been condemned due to the lack of Uchiha existing within it. The city never tore it down for whatever reason, though the kids often refer to it as a cursed house. They spout nonsense about ghosts and spirits living inside of it, but there was likely no such thing. Though, that house was the house that Oboro killed his brother and sister in. He had no regrets upon looking at it, though he did almost miss living there. He decided to take a walk in to observe it. The wood that it was built of was rotted to the core and the rocks were as mossy as possible. Spiderwebs dangled from the corners as black widows strung their prey for a later dinner. The bloodstains were still evident on the wooden planks which comprised the floor. This house really did bring a lot back to Oboro, though he only stayed a few moments before making his way out.

Today he had a bit of Jutsu development to take care of. His Bungee Gomu was extremely helpful, but rather than simply relying on it as a strand, he could probably devise ways to use it otherwise. He'd come up with a few ideas over the past few days, though he lacked the motivation to actually get the job done. Today was the day he wouldn't allow himself to slack however. After a few begrudging movements, he'd made his way to the training fields, ready to work on his techniques. It seemed as if he wasn't the only person out to train however. A few other ninja could be seen practicing on the gravel like ground. The Uchiha recognized one person from the group. 'Ryu,' He thought to himself. That boy had just been promoted to Special Jounin. He was extremely noticeable due to his dark skin combined with his grey hair. From what he'd read, the boy wasn't even a teenager yet if he removed correctly.

From across the field, Oboro shouted for the child. "Ryu!" Oboro needed a sparring partner. Developing Jutsu would be a lot simpler should he have a partner. Plus it would give him a good understanding of the child's abilities.

WC: 543

Bungee Bubble: 543/1000
Bungee Magnet: 0/500
Bungee Web: 0/1000

Last edited by Oboro on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

3Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:48 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

As minutes began to fly by, Ryu slowly descended inside the chamber of his mind, was a demon. No, it wasn't any sort of mental demon caused by the imbalances of Ryu's mind. It was a real one..even though it could be a bit snarky and evil, they were partners. However, sometimes the demon wanted more control of his mind. Thankfully, this was not one of those times. Ryu was walking around in infinite darkness for a reason. It was part of his training to become more proficient with his demonic abilities..learning more about the being who gave him his power.

"You desire more of my power, little cub? I don't think you're worthy.."

Frowning, he ignored his demon's insults and continued to follow the eyes, wondering what he would find out about the demon during his time here. Ryu knew little about this demon, other then the fact that it told him that it was a master of fire. But before he could truly begin to explore his mind and his demon, a voice interrupted his meditation, one very unfamiliar to him. How would a stranger even know his name in the first place? Sighing in annoyance, he turned around while still on his rock to locate the voice, and perhaps tell him off for interrupting his training. His eyes caught a man with red hair..he was quite a pretty little thing, and if Ryu wasn't busy training he might have started to flirt with him.

"What the hell do you want..? What did I do this time...I haven't been to the woman's hot springs in about a month...unless you're here for other reasons. Then, hello.."

Ryu took the time to study more of this man's features with a frown. It seemed that this man was an ANBU. It was obvious by the mask that dangled off of his belt and the body armor. His high rank could explain why he knew his name, but Ryu still wasn't too sure, and the mystery bothered him greatly even though most people would have brushed it off. Then again, he wasn't most people. Ryu thought back to the oldest memory he had to double check that this guy wasn't someone he knew, but nothing popped up.

"How the hell do you know my name, if you don't mind me asking? Do you have access to my files?"

Hm..after I get these questions answered, perhaps I can spar this ANBU and train my other jutsus that don't have anything to do with my clan. I want to see just how strong of a ninja I am..if I can beat him, then I'm certain I won't have too much trouble with beating Zanji.

Ryu looked at the mysterious ANBU with his arms folded, adjusting the wide brimmed hat meant to protect him from Otogakure's brutal heat every so often, still studying him and waiting for an answer.

WC: 496

Dante's Binding: 496/1000
Head of the Demon: 512/2000

4Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:23 am

Oboro

The ninja before him seemed to have a quite a potty mouth as well as a guilty conscious. Perhaps he had committed some acts against the village that weren’t discovered yet. Perhaps Oboro would need to look into this child should he run the village in the immediate future. He was soon going to accept his rise to power with Shinsui as his immediate partner. The two would run the village with more success than any other Otokage had ever before. However, the red haired man would be forced to consider all of the ninja in the village, weaving out those with potential from those who would only drag the village down. This was a small start.

”Well aren’t you an excited one? I’m here to delve in sparring with you, should you take interest. Know, there is likely a large difference in our combat ability, though as a special Jounin you likely won’t have much of an issue when it comes to survival. He gave the boy the warnings needed before the two would jump into combat, though he doubted the boy would stop himself from fighting a stronger opponent. He seemed like someone who liked a challenge, just as Oboro himself did.

In attempts to keep the boy from dying, his subconscious, or more like his grandfather, convinced him to take it easy on the boy. ”He’s just a child. The fact that he’s already been promoted to special jounin means he at least has a good bit of potential. Should you kill him, you’d only be disappointed in the taste of his blood as you always are. You would regret it later as a battle would come where you need help and he would no longer be there to help serve you as the Daimyo. By being here and developing a relationship with him, he’ll be even further loyal to you.”

While Oboro was generally annoyed by the moral speeches given by his grandfather who now rested within his own soul, the old man did have a point. Should he kill the boy, the life would go to waste and his reputation would be tarnished slightly. Should he beat him too bad, the boy would grow to resent the Uchiha and search for vengeance. The most logical solution would be to take it a just a bit easier on him as he would any ninja of a lower rank. However, should the boy show utmost strength, he would crank it up a bit.

Oboro stood smiling from what seemed to be ear to ear. As usual, his eyes closed shut as he grinned, giving off a rather nice appearance. This was simply a catalyst for his destructive personality. He would use this training to harness his new set of jutsu. He had a select few he wished to utilize in this fight, and should it not be a spar but rather a training session, well that would work just as well he supposed.

WC: 497
Bungee Bubble: 1000/1000
Bungee Magnet: 40/500

5Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:08 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

The man that was an ANBU seemed to have completely ignored Ryu's question, but the words that soon followed erased this thought out of Ryu's head, at least for now.

"A spar? Heh...I haven't had a fight in a loooong time. I know the difference between our ranks are great, but honestly, I don't think ranks matter that much. Who knows, maybe I'll be guardian the Kage by next year..."

Heh, yeah right. Like Zanji is worth defending when he isn't even good enough to protect this village...!

"But enough talking, let's begin the games!"

With his right hand, the faster of his two hands, he moved swiftly, with the skill of one who had practiced the ways of the ssword for decades. It was partly because of his natural talent, and partly because of his Kekkai Genkai. With his hand placed firmly on the silver hand of his five foot long katana, he swiftly unsheathed it while channeling a steady stream of chakra throughout the blade.

If he isn't able to dodge this attack, then he isn't fit to be an ANBU..but, I won't aim for anywhere lethal. He'll only lose an arm for his slowness..

With the sword now unsheathed, the sword's beauty could now be shown to the rest of the world. The hilt of the blade was wrapped in a red cloth, giving Ryu a firmer grip and better handle. On the cloth was a picture of a golden chinese dragon..some people might have called it simplistic, but Ryu believed that true beauty lied in the most simple designs. The sunlight seemed to shine on his sword..perhaps the heavens were giving him good luck? But, he didn't believe in such things as gods. Each person was in charge of their own destiny.

As the vertical slashed reacbed its apex, a crescent shape formed from pure chakra materialized from the sword, and shot towards the ANBU like a bullet, it's aim at his left arm. He was approximately two meters away, and as soon as the attack was launched, Ryu got into his stance, both hands on the hilt of the blade. He didn't intend on going easy, even if it was a spar. Their was something about this guy that told Ryu he had to be on guard at all times..

Ryu began to focus chakra in his blade, increasing the length of sword by an additional meter. This additional meter of chakra was ccompletely invisible, unless you had something tthat could see the chakra system, like the Sharingan or Byakugan.

[i] I cannot take any chances underestimating him unless I want to get my ass beat..he IS an ANBU after all, even if he's an ANBU that was ppicked by Zanji. [i]

And so, he waited, his demeanor completely serious. The crescent shaped attack wasn't able to obscure his vision, so if he made even the slightest movements that Ryu didn't like, the shinobi would be able to retaliate immediately.

WC: 506

Chakra: 185/220

Jutsu Used: Name: Brave Slash
Type: Weaponry
Used For: Offensive
Element: None
Range: 30m
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: Using any kind of weapon and
infusing chakra into it, Ryu fires crescent
shaped chakra capable of slicing of limbs.
It is as fast as Ryu's Kenjutsu specialization.
Weakness: Size varies depending on
weapon used.

Name: Extension of The Soul
Type: Weaponry
Used For: Supplementary
Element: None
Range: 1m
Duration: As long as the user wants.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: Using the power of chakra,
Ryu can use it to extend the length of any
weapon an additional meter. The additional
meter is invisible, since it's made of
chakra.
Weakness: Can be sensed, or seen by
things that can see chakra like Byakugan or
Sharingan.

Dante's Binding: COMPLETED

Last edited by Ryu Yamazaki on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

6Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:26 am

Oboro

[OOC: Please include the actual Jutsu as well as your Chakra stats before I make my post.]

7Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Editted

8Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Oboro

The boy talked about how he would love to spar despite their differences in rank. At this Oboro was happy to accept the fight from the young man before him. Ryu boasted of being able to become the guardian of the kage in a mere few years, though this was a huge claim. Oboro himself was already the protector of an insolent kage. It frustrated him so they that all sat around and did nothing in this village. Perhaps it truly was rotting from the inside. Could he save the village when all the people within seemed to be somewhat corrupted. Could he really save the likes of people who were only in it for themselves?

However, it seemed as if the fight had begun on Ryu's mark as he reached for the katana holstered on his hip. The boy was clearly a bukijutsu user based on that small display. However, this gave Oboro more than enough time to react to the slash that would inevitably follow. He didn't need sharingan to dodge this one. While he had felt like the boy would rush him with the sword, it began clear that the attack could be more that just a melee attack. However, this katana was roughly five feet long. However, what he was about to do was rather risky and so he activated his sharingan to keep himself alive her.

Due to their short range to each other, it was clear that Ryu had infused his chakra into sword, extending it. However, in ranges varying from one foot to six feet, this sword was now relatively useless. As Ryu began to lift his sword, Oboro simply reached forward and grabbed his wrist as quickly as possible, hindering him from swinging the blade. With his other hand, he would simply deliver a punch to the face of Ryu. He kept a smug expression on his face for the whole period of time.

Chakra:
Sharingan (3 Tomoe): -25
Total Left: 225

WC: 319
Bungee Magnet: 359/500

9Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:28 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

The man managed to cross the gap in time before the attack had commenced, unforunately, grabbing Ryu's wrist in order to halt the momentum of his sword swing. But, given the fact that Ryu had the advantage in physical strength along with the momentum, the ANBU would most likely struggle from keeping the sword from cleaving his arm off. Ryu could have easily punted him in the dick, had he not have to worry about a punch that was coming his way. But, given that he was far superior to the ANBU in strength, then it wouldn't be a problem, really.

As the fist raced towards Ryu's face, he ignored the smug look that the ANBU gave. Such an attitude would be his downfall, even if it wasn't here. It was a horrible, HORRIBLE mistake trying to engage Ryu in close combat, with the amount of attacks he had that could fuck someone up with. With the added protection and power of his headband, he would simply tilt his head downwards while he was in the middle of his punch so then ANBU's fist would come into contact with the forehead prptect, and thus causing a great amount of pain, or even injury to his hand.

After this, without a moment of hesitation, he would end the extension of his sword, the chakra simply disappearing. At the same time as this happened, Ryu would yank his sword out of the other ninja's hand, leaping to the back about five meters, sailing over any obstructions that would dare try and make him look like a fool. Then, he would would begin forming a Fuinjutsu seal. The seal was quickly formed in under a second due to not being complex at all, and was made from his chakra, telling anyone that he was a master of Fuinjutsu.

Heh..maybe I'm enjoying this battle too much. His eyes turned red, so maybe he's enjoying it as well...hm..are those the...nah. I doubt it.

From the seal, emerged a flaming dragon head that wasn't very large. It was about the ssize of a basketball head and oddly looked quite cute and cuddly...unfortunately, it wasn't. Yes, it was gonna kill him on contact, giving him severe burns and turning him into ash, but he was an ANBU! Surely he he had some type of plan in order to take care of the threat, like a barrier of some sort. Dodging was pretty useless, since the dragon hunted down its opponents like a wolf would hunt down a deer. Really, the only reason Ryu had used this tame attack was so he could get some breathing room.

WC: 447

Chakra: 167/220

Slow: 447 words

Jutsu Used
-----------------

Name: Wrath of the Dragon
Type: Fuinjutsu
Used For: Offensive
Element: Katon
Range: 25m
Duration: Maintained
Hand Seals/Charge up:
None
Description: After forming a triangle in the
air, it unleashes a basketball sized head of
a dragon, which is controlled by a Ryu.
Once it collides with its target, it explodes,
causing severe burns and explosive damage.
Can pretty much kill you on contact. Radius
of the explosion is about a meter. It's
pretty silent for a flaming head, although
the explosion isn't.
Weakness: Cancelled out by a C rank
suiton jutsu, can't control the dragon if he
can't see it. If he loses control, it flies in a
linear direction.

10Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 am

Oboro

[OOC: Oboro wears yellow contacts to disguise his sharingan.]

As Oboro went to throw a punch st the face of the boy, things would start to get confusing. With Ryu's right wrist was still grasped in his left hand, Oboro used his sharingan to see the tension in Ryu's neck as he would attempt to lean down and block his face punch with his head band. Many Genin thought such a simple effort such as this would save them. However, such a simple trick would not be the undoing of an Uchiha. Oboro simply redirected his right hand to Ryu's left wrist where his left hand already was. However, within the same instant, he used his left hand that was now curled into a fist to deliver a devastating uppercut to the tucked face of Ryu. "Rookie mistake Ryu." He would say as his hand rolled off the boys face. However, he wouldn't count the eggs before the chicken hatched. Upon the punch, hit or miss, he then would yank the wrist of Ryu, forcing him to spin around.

This yank was powerful enough to disarm someone and even dislocate a shoulder as Oboro's own hand would now be behind his back. A smooth grin would crawl across his face as he saw the look of arrogant anger on his opposite. He did admire the attempts of the special joinin however. However, Oboro doubted that this wall all the Jounin had to show for. After the yank he would twist Ryu's arm behind his back and kick the back of his knee, forcing him into a submission arm bar. His feet held the ground tight to keep perfect leverage. He wouldn't be so easily foiled by this kids attempts.

WC: 291
Bungee Magnet: 650/1000

11Training! [Oboro/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Oboro/Invite] Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:25 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

On hold until Ryu's jutsu get's sorted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum