Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kazama Clan  Empty Kazama Clan Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Chronus

Chronus
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Kazama Clan  1prj

Clan Name: Kazama
Clan element/'s: Bakuton || Explosion Release = Lightning Release + Earth Release
Special characteristics/traits: Kazama clan members seem to have electrical currents flowing on their bodies for some unknown reason. Although having no real value it does make for intimidation, especially when angered

Bloodline Name: Bakuton || Explosion Release
Bloodline Ability: Explosion Release is an advanced chakra nature kekkei genkai. This chakra nature seems to give the wielder the ability to utilise explosive chakra in combat, allowing them to cause explosions in objects they come into contact with.
Secret Clan Jutsu:

Kazama Clan  73m2
Explosion Release techniques:

Clan History: Originating from the mountains of the Land of Rocks, the Kazama clan is highly specialized in the "arts" of Explosion Release. For centuries, they have been specially picked by Iwagakure no Sato for their elite military division known as the Explosion Corps. However, in recent decades the Kazama clan and the Iwagakure government have had a falling-in, and thus Kazama have migrated from their homeland to other countries around the world. This doesn't mean that there aren't loyalists to the Iwagakure government, and the clan itself has been torn in two between those who wish to escape from Iwagakure's control and those who still find loyalty and safety within the Hidden Village of Rocks

Members: 5 (Will need permission from myself)

Last edited by Vegas Kazama on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

2Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:01 am

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I love Blast Release, Approved.

3Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Chronus

Chronus
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Forgot to add some changes to the topics, excuse my derp X-X

• Clay Dragon having a B-Rank chakra pool
  • Each Clay Mine created from the dragon is a C-Ranked amount from its chakra pool (10 can be made with B-Rank chakra, 20 with A-Rank)
  • Each Mini Clay Dragon created from the dragon is B-Ranked from its chakra pool (Tai Adept at flying and is a homing missile, so it will follow until detonated)
  • Detonating the clay dragon is A-Rank and has a fifty meter blast range
  • Clay Dragon works somewhat along the lines of a Shadow Clone,, and doesn't cost an upkeep amount o keep active.
  • Clay Dragon mimics the user's Ninjutsu and Taijutsu levels (Taijutsu is only in flight speed)
  • C3 having a two-post charge

4Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:07 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Kazama Clan  Approv11

5Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 am

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Nah wait up a sec, the dragons shouldn't have their own chakra pools because they aren't clones.

6Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:31 am

Chronus

Chronus
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

But they do have abilities that only they can do on their own: clay mines and min clay homing missile-shaped dragons.

7Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:43 am

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

You can add a dispensable amount of chakra into them that they'd burn off, but it could only get refilled by you adding more chakra into them via touch. They don't get CS skills is the main argument, as in they can't reduce chakra points.

8Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:45 am

Chronus

Chronus
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

So can I "cast" the jutsu through them? I know its their own jutsu and all, but I could activate it while in contact with them and, through my own Nin CS reduction they can make clay mines/mini clay dragons?

9Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:47 am

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Of course you can!

10Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 am

Chronus

Chronus
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

C2 Abilities wrote:
Kazama Clan  73m2

Name: Shī Tsū || C2
Type:[ Ninjutsu
Element: Explosion Release | Earth Release
Range: |Same Topic as User|
Duration: |Until Destroyed|
Hand Seals/Charge up: |One Post Charge + Explosive Clay Seals|
Description:

Kazama Clan  300px-C2

One of the Explosive Clay's specialities that requires the use of both of the palm mouths, creating a large dragon. The dragon itself is capable of flight, and, while Deidara is safely on its back, the dragon can spit out smaller clay figures that attack the opponent like guided missiles.

Has a flight speed of Taijutsu Basic. Requires a Lightning Release ability of A-Rank and above to cancel this dragon

[/i]

Name: Kibaku Jirai || Explosive Landmines
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: |Varies|
Duration: |Until defused or detonated|
Hand Seals/Charge up: Seal of Confrontation
Description:

Kazama Clan  Attachment

After creating the C2 Dragon, the user has the clay dragon spawn numerous clay mines. Each is relatively twice the size of a human head, and carries a two meter blast radius. Once created, the mines will sink underground and scatter about in a given area. As such, whenever the opponent steps on one it will detonate, and given special circumstances the other clay mines will detonate as well

Using a B-Ranked amount into the technique grants five clay mines.
Applying an A-Ranked amount into the technique grants twenty-five clay mines.
Applying a S-Ranked amount into the technique grants fifty clay mines.
-
B-Ranked amount spreads out for ten meters
A-Ranked amount spreads out for twenty meters
S-Ranked amount spreads out for forty meters

Name: Chibi Bakuretsu Hiryū || Miniature Exploding Flying Dragon
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 50 meters
Duration: |Until defused or detonated|
Hand Seals/Charge up: Seal of Confrontation
Description:

Kazama Clan  320px-C2_-_Guided_Missile

These independent missile-like creatures take the form of a greatly reduced version of the larger dragon that created them, however, despite this decrease in size they are still relatively larger than a normal person.

Each is capable of tracking their intended target and producing a significant explosion proportional to size upon contact but as they emerge, they consume a substantial amount of clay from the original dragon, initially extracting it from the creature's tail. This ultimately limits the number that each C2 "Dragon" is capable of creating, before clay must be sacrificed from more vital areas, such as the body or wings. By using more clay, the missile's size and explosive power can be substantially increased.

First five dragons are A-Ranked. All proceeding dragons are S-Ranked, but only ten can be spawned. When all fifteen are used up, the C2 Clay Dragon is rendered useless and unfit for flight and combat. Each dragon has the speed of a Taijutsu Adept, with a ten meter blast range

Last edited by Vegas Kazama on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

11Kazama Clan  Empty Re: Kazama Clan Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:20 am

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Dats nice,

Kazama Clan  1jxXaNm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum