Sound Village Sounds [Flashback, Invite Only]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sound Village Sounds [Flashback, Invite Only] Water-fantasy-mountains-clouds-landscapes-trees-alone-rocks-buildings-fantasy-art-digital-art-rivers-fresh-hd-wallpaper Fill those plots of land in with some nice green grass and throw some sunlight over it k.

There he lied basking in the sunlight that blessed the Land of the Sound or newly dubbed Otogakure. It was an ancient name, that Junpei had brought back after solidifying the villages will power and remolding them back into a ninja village. Not only was it good for village funds, but it would also increase village population in the long run and help the place expand. His official Daimyo Haori lied out carefully on the soft emerald grass, it worked to separate his frame and the grass from one another. The two of his blades Sakana and Kiga also rested next to their owner in a calm state reflecting his state of being, as his eyes were closed thinking about the events that had unfolded in the last couple of months.

From high class wanted around the world rogue ninja, to an incognito ruler of a village that some don't even know has been brought back. He wondered when he should make his debut to the other land rulers. Would they see him as their equal or simply laugh at his brutish ways of acquiring leadership . . . he wasn't sure, but their laughter would do him no harm. Now all that was left to figure out was where to visit first. There was Konoha and if the Hokage was the same, then him and Junpei had already met, but as enemies on the battle field for a brief moment. That was back in the Land of Rivers though and long ago, the old geezer probably didn't even remember Junpei. Next there was Kirigakure and their Mizukage was no longer Neru whom he had 'relations' with, he only wondered where the crazy broad had gone. Then there were the remaining three villages, each of their Kage's unknown to him. He mentally shrugged and sat up from his position.

The broken river continued to stream and intertwine in between the plots of earth and off to his right side, still in front of him was the beautiful cherry blossom tree. If only he had artistic prowess, he could paint such a vivid and exuberant image. Even with village in the background, he could see the peek of the Daimyo's Quarters from his position. It was an out of body experience to wonder what the citizens were doing at this moment as he was escaping from the stresses of his title.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

A residing crack graced the young genin's room. Having moved out from Sunagakure made it an interesting life experience for herself. She left home in hopes to learn more of the other villages that lied scattered about this crazy world, but little did she know that Otogakure would quickly become her new home. Being the eldest of the family, it wasn't much of a surprise that she would be the first to leave the nest, but at such a young age was. Mother always threw a conniption fit when Talim went wandering off by herself and the day she told her that she was going to Oto. Fireworks must have riddled the surrounding space about her as she couldn't tell just how upset she was. She quite literally believed that her mother was secretly part of clan that related to a dragon when it happened, I swore she was going to roast me alive. Hopping up from her room she learned finally over the years that if you ware going to sleep with your puppet attached you have to loosen the slack upon it. Numerous times Talim has hopped up entangling herself in various poses which were unfitting of a lady or young girl as she still was. Mara twitched about the floor ever so slightly as she stood up on her bedroll   stretching down to touch her toes as a normal routine.

The genin didn't have the luxury to buy a wardrobes supply of clothes yet, plus she already had three kimono's of the exact same material and looks. Her mother probably was considering it punishment by only leaving her with three sets of clothes and no money to speak of. Looking into the bundle of clothes however she noticed a few bills of ryo, undoubtedly left behind by her father. I love you daddy. Snapping once again to life Mara dragged across the floor with her to the bundle of clothes. Untying the cloth wrapped around waist she would recline her shoulders which allowed the clothes to quickly flop to the ground quickly revealing herself to be fitted once again with a similar kimono although it's shad was more green then anything. In do time her body was once again clothed and finishing up her dressing as the band of cloth once again tightened about her waist. “Hmm where should I go first today. I suppose I should ought to fine some source of water where I could wash my clothes at, perhaps a nearby stream?” Shrugging she then raced over to Mara remembering before she did anything to set up the strings so she could manipulate it once again, because caring the large beast was never a good option and she refused to let it out of her site … unless she was ordered to.

As the strings about her fingers finished tightening Mara rose up above her head the long coiling snake now slithering about her like a great wooden guardian to scare off those who may wish her harm. Sadly she wasn't skilled enough though for some who would call her bluff. The giant cobra's head would bank to the side of Talim as she slithered it across the ground toward the door. Walking along side it as she went to help open it. Having slithered out the giant puppet she then had the brilliant idea that she forgot her clothes. “I monkey's I forgot them,” quickly and unthinkingly she raced back in to collapse upon the ground as the snake was now outside and being pulled against the wooden frame of her house. Her klutzy side extremely apparent or perhaps just ignorant as she lied their uncomfortably collecting the clothes. Outside the puppet would appear to be seizure against the wall, many of her neighbors were use to this by now although this scene proved quite amusing to them. It wouldn't be long for her to be back on the streets figuring out if anyone had watched her catastrophic failure.

The crimson color of cherries began to light up in her face as she noticed that their was a small crowd amusing themselves at the show she had just put on for them. Not her usual marionette show she had to admit. Raising hands up the head of Mara would rise an then the frill's upon it exploded forth with the movement of her pinkies. Must get out, must get out, must get out. So embarrassing. The snakes head would lower to the ground as the crowd laughed it's frills now stretching down over her face and most upper torso. She could only hear one comment as she raced out of the city. “Look guys snakes to have feet!” Another burst of laughter accompanied it as she continued sprinting out. As if you weren't the outsider already I had to go and do that. She sighed not caring to much as she realized  how amusing she must have been. Talim took most things in stride probably would amuse herself when she went back home and talked with them as they probably would enjoy reminiscing in that fond memory. As she sprinted through the city she eventually would close the frills, reverting her pinkies back to the side of her hand. Blurting out various apologies as she ran along, Mara's tail being one of the few things she lacked complete control of. It whipped back and forth tripping one or two unexperienced villagers which she only responded to with, “So sorry!” As she finally made it out of the village to the grassy nulls. Taking in a deep breath she would sigh with pleasure. She sprinted off toward a grassy knoll that she commonly went to not paying attention to anything but her path in front of her. Surely something she would have to work on if she ever wanted to be a master at puppetry. Observation helps in a lot of ways.

Having not paid much attention to the rest of the world around her it wouldn't surprise her if when she flopped over in the grass that Mara might have been careening down toward the kage's location. Depending upon their positioning.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Caught in his own train of thought, the world and his own vision became blurry as he traversed the realms of his mind. At this point he had went off on so many tangents that he was playing the game of retrace your mind's steps. It consist of trying to track every tangent you went down to find your way back tot he original thought. 98% of the time it failed and only lead Junpei onto more things that are far from off topic. "Oh . . ." He murmured silently as he remembered his original thought it was . . . Interrupted by the arrival of some unsuspected company, the thought would never be shared with the world. "Large foreign object moving in on your location from 12 o'clock!" That was his consciences buzzing in to alert him of the obviously foreign frame coming towards him from the clumsiness of an unfamiliar person. As the behemoth made impact with him, he was turned into nothing but a simple puddle of liquid that would slither from underneath the beast's weight. Grumbling as he sluggishly returned to a physical state, he looked down at the girl whom was apparently or supposedly controlling the puppet. "You ok there?" He would say as he walked over and crouched beside the girl offering her a hand with a smile. Not in his natural nature, but seeing as she was a ninja from his village and a rare puppet user at that, she would be receiving some special treatment. Her being pretty attractive also worked in her favor.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

A gentle giggle would escape the girls pierced lips, a laughter which would quickly stop as she realized she wasn't alone. Trying to revert back to a less giggling state, Talim was finding it quite difficult, “Sorry I'm just having fun with Mara. I hope I didn't interrupt anything?” Her cheerful tone would change to one of concern, as she didn't really check to make sure if anything was happening. For all she knew she could have just trudged through a waked in the most disrespectful manner. The snake laid flat against the ground coiled in an s-shaped strand it's head in the location where the man once was, she didn't realize he was their of course and wouldn't have the sense to apologize since he seemed to squirm out from underneath Mara in a quick manner. It would be clear that despite being a genin in training, that lived on her own Talim still appreciated living out her more childish piece when few people were around. She also had no idea of the man's status before her, if she knew who the kage was she surely would have been balling at his feet for interrupting his presence. Straighting up she brushed off her kimono and looked about, “I apologize, I'm fine.” A innocent smile crossed her face as she squinted pleased with herself. “My name is Talim. What's yours?”

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As the girl stood, he too mirrored her stance, but made a bit of comfortable distance between them. Upon receiving her name Junpei figured this girl, Talim, was one of the more light hearted ninja in the village or in the ninja world for that manner. He didn't even have to ask and it was ushered forth, maybe not the best sign, but they were on home territory so all was well for the most part. Smiling warmly he nodded to her and gave her his name. "Junpei Hozuki, nice to meet you Talim . . ." He looked at the sprawled out serpent and examined it for awhile, before coming to the obvious conclusion that she was a ninja and given her mannerisms she was a Genin or at least Junpei hoped. "Are you one of the villages Genin?" He would inquire to give him not only peace of mind, but also to solidify his judgement skills. After saying so he'd walk to the edge of the plot of grass and take a seat, leaving his Daimyo Haori and his blades behind in the grass where he previously laid. Looking over the bank of the grass, he'd peer at his reflection, he was glad to see the water was nice and clean unlike the water ack in Kirigakure. Most of it was murky, polluted with unknown substances, but regardless it was drank, bathed in, and used for cooking water as if it were the clearest of spring water. No wonder he people were so tainted . . . you are what you eat after all.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

“Junpei Hozuki?” Allowing the words to mull over in her mouth as if she had heard it before, “Oh that name is so familiar it's on the tip of my tongue.” As she spoke her tongue slipped out much like that of a serpents slipping it back and forth between her teeth as if trying peel off the recognition of his name. It was of no use though, Talim was a bit to addle-minded to care why and wasn't inquisitive enough to question why. “Yep I'm a genin of Oto. Moved here from Suna to make my own away from my family.” At the mention of her family her face churned over into a less pleasant fashion. Quickly snapping out from it the same quirky smile was offered back, “Are you a genin too?” She questioned still not competent with the world about her. She believed keeping up a smile would help lift the hearts of those around her, but this Junpei fellow seemed a bit more like blank slate in comparison to her vibrant self. A bit hypers she would stand back up the serpant trailing about in a path toward herself from behind the man quickly stopping it with her hands outstretched so she wouldn't accidently hit the two of them. Raised her hands could have been mistaken as menacing but it was merely to catch the great snake. "Sorry sometimes I think Mara as a mind of it's own."

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei chuckled as Talim had said his name was familiar, he wasn't expecting to be renown in the village at this rate, but his name having a sense of familiarity behind it was nice. At least it didn't come with negative connotation and it was simply one of those things that could flutter out of the mind like a spring time butterfly. Smiling as she spoke, he choose to put off on answering her question, not to be mean or anything or the sort, but he liked to communicate with people when they weren't under the impression he was the Daimyo. He liked talking to real people and not being bowed down to and having his feet kissed, that's what it was. There was never a need for so much respect and the gestures made Junpei's stomach churn uncomfortably just thinking about them.

He'd rather a man approach and admit he were going to stab him in the back one day, rather than have him bow down with a mask on and stab him in his sleep, maybe not the best comparison, but Junpei knew what he meant. "All the way from Sunagakure wow . . . I think I might visit there one day, maybe sometime in the near future . . . hmmmm" He hummed kicking up his old thoughts of meeting the other world powers. With a shrug of his shoulders he sat at the streams bank and simply enjoyed what the atmosphere and scenery had to offer. "Do you like it here in Otogakure?" He would inquire while turning over his shoulder to look at the maiden and her curious contraption, giving a smile. She seemed to be struggling a bit wit the east, but maybe she was just practicing to get the hang of it. Junpei hadn't met many puppet users, but from the ones he did meet on the battlefield, he knew they didn't prefer to carry their contraptions around out in the open. They were more of a surprise type of deal.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

She contemplated the easiest way of getting Mara from behind the man and back behind her. Thinking through the movements necessary she smiled realizing a good way to do it. Twirling about on her left foot, she stamped back down after doing a full three hundred and sixty degree turn. Then throwing her arms down to her sides allowing Mara to slither about them both until it was now behind her and laid it's head down in the grass to the right of her hand. “Yep all the way from Suna. I intend to visit back when I'm stronger show my little brother a few things. Maybe talk with Pa again. I recommend visiting at the beginning of the year though. When it is at it's prettiest.” She smiled forgetting that he didn't even answer whether he was another genin in Otogakure. It didn't register in her mind as anyone to high up and he didn't seem to ask her for some respect so she felt like it was safe to be wear a content smile.

“Do I like it here in Otogakure?” she stopped a bit puzzled by the question as few other villagers tended to ask her such questions. A few ideas about this young man passed through her mind, Perhaps he isn't from around here? Although he must be welcome otherwise the Anbu would have collected him or possibly even their leader. “I don't have much of a reason to not like it here in Otogakure.” The same giddy smile shining through before she murmured adding in a large, “But! It's just kinda hard living alone here … I mean I do miss my family quite a bit, but the whole reason I left Sunagakure was to make my own way in life. So if this is how my life has to begin then I suppose being the outsider for a few months, or even years really is ok. Just have to stay positive is what dad always would say.” Her voice suddenly changing a bit as she tried to mimic in a lower gravely voice, “Remember Talim the best thing you have is you positive attitude so don't let anything take that away from you.” Finishing off she stopped trying to impersonate her father. “What about you Juni-chan.” She chirped.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

"Such an odd way to manipulate a puppet . . . she does know chakra threads don't get tangled right? The most she should need are finger movements and a bit of forearm swipes, hmmm . . ." Junpei wasn't a puppeteer himself, but from simply watching them in combat and watching their hands did their hypnotic dances, he knew that the girl was doing a bit too much to control her puppet . . . or maybe it actually was alive like she had said . . . nonsense. Scrolling through his mental contact list he wondered whom he could write to about this, puppeteers were scare already, but then there was the issue of finding one that wasn't his enemy. Watching her dance to her own rhythm with the puppet in a twirl as he thought, he only raised a brow curiously, before looking back in front of him with a questionable expression. "Why do you want to visit back only when you're stronger? Do you have something to prove to your family?" He would ask in a subtle tone. Maybe he was delving too far in the lives of his ninja, for as a Daimyo one was also supposed to stay a respectful distance away from his ninja's personal lives. That stuff was pointless in his mind though, it was nice to obtain knowledge, especially on people you are supposed to trust your life with, there could very well be another meaning to staying distanced, but at the time he couldn't figure it out.

Then came the answer to the question he was most curious about, how she liked it here. This wasn't a judge of her character, it was more of a judgement on the work he had been doing here and he was content to see that she didn't dislike this new place that he called home. "I'm glad to hear that." He would say with a chuckle, as he stood and stretched a bit, before cracking into a light fit of laughter as she imitated her father. He liked this one, Talim, she was a breath of fresh air, a sight for sore eyes, she was a person he'd like to keep around. Maybe this is why Daimyo were supposed to stay distance, so they wouldn't become invested in one person more than the other, but as far as he knew, he was the Daimyo and made the rules . . . at least he hoped. "Juni-chan huh?" He would say after stretching and looking at her with one squinted eye and an amused smile. Humming in thought, he would walk over to where he was laying down before and he would grab his things, blades to his left hip and used the transformation jutsu on his haori to store it as simple rag of cloth. Smiling at Talim, Junpei would answer her question. "I like it here a lot, peaceful for the most part, not caught up in the chaos in the world . . . it's like its own little island ya know. I just hope I don't get comfortable with this way of living." His attention was directed to the sky as he spoke as even the clouds seemed to tread on without a care in the world even above the lands.

Peace was nice, but settling into it, while ones surroundings weren't always thinking the same way wasn't the safest. At least he had gotten ninja training back up again for the village, so they wouldn't be totally inert to the rest of the world or for when problems would come knocking . . . they always came knocking. "Buuuut anyhow, let me stop being such a bore ya? What brings you to this place, just out to relax, practice, or what? Usually pretty girls don't travel alone unless their doing something secret ya know?" His tone now seemingly carried electricity as his enthusiasm had just increased and it was evident with his brighter smile, body language and of course his voice as it even had a bit of teasing tossed in as if he was hinting toward her committing a sort of taboo while alone.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Coming to a halt she grumbled at the question of whether she had anything to prove her her family. Knowing full well that if she wasn't strong enough to wander about on her own without fear of the other ninja's her mother would have a cow. Quite literally Talim imagined her mother just giving birth to yet another sibling which would be a cow. A funny mental image as she chuckled as this image seemed quite amusing. However the laughter would stop as she wiggled her fingers about till Mara was now sitting as if mounted upon her head it's mouth opening up and down as if laughing with her. “Sorry, I was imagining my mother ...” she stopped realizing that it wasn't as amusing as she had made it out to be. “Never mind,” Talim didn't quite have puppetry in her mind as well set as the rest of the people as she believed that her chakra strings were separate entities. Quite often causing herself some issue as she has thought she would tangle it up and instead crushing herself within Mara's embrace. She was told by people that they wouldn't, but everything she imagined about marionettes caused her distress. It was something she had to slowly lose with practice.

As he stated the manner she mentioned his name she frowned just for an instance, “I'm sorry do you not like being called Juni-chan? Because I can erm just call you … Jun?” She said a bit puzzled unsure if he wanted to keep being known as his full name. Listening to him she smiled and wondered why he wouldn't want to get to comfortable in this village. “Why are you so afraid of settling down? I would imagine it would be nice to settle down if you can, not having to worry about the world around you as long as it keeps you out from danger.” Shrugging she smiled. Crossing her arms without thinking of the chakra strings on Mara at all for once staying completely motionless.

Her face then grew quite flustered as he started hinting at more awkward reason why she would have been traveling out of the city let alone with her puppet. “I'm not doing anything that I shouldn't out here I walk out here all the time! Not that I have been doing anything of the sort out here. I mean I didn't do such things … err don't.” She didn't expect things to be turned quite so quickly back at her in such a questionable manner.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

He chuckled lightly as she got a bit worried over the name she had given him, but his mention of it was meant to be taken lightly, it didn't bother him, it was just different. "No, Juni-chan was fine, just different." He would say, before mulling over a few thoughts, until she broke his train of thought with her own question. Why was he afraid of getting comfortable . . . again his throat vibrated as he hummed in thought for a small instant. "Settling down is always nice, but when with the life I have it's not the easiest or safest thing to do. Though life inside the walls is nice, calm, and peaceful, you always have to take into account your surroundings and their intentions. If you get to comfortable you get taken advantage of. Take the stream for instance, it's calm and flowing steadily, taking no consideration of us . . ." Taking in a breath, he exhaled and blew a fierce stream of wind at the stream blowing away the water for a small amount of time. "But if the outside forces have ill intentions, we can be damaged, get it?" He would say looking at Talim and tilting his head a bit hoping she followed his train of thought.

As a reward for coming out of his Daimyo shell a bit, he earned a flustered reaction out of the girl. Typically it would reward him a slap or something of the sort considering the innuendo behind it, but Talim seemed to be to bundled up in her nerves to act in such a way. Laughing a bit, not at her, but at the situation he stopped and gave her a reassuring smile, to hopefully ease her nerves. "Just casual joking, you don't seem like the type." His triangular pearly whites displayed in his smile, he was still curious on what she was doing here, but figured it was just puppetry training, but then he remembered he hadn't answered her first question and figured eh would now. He had gotten a feel for the girls true colors and he could only have faith in an unknown deity, that she wouldn't act different upon hearing he was the Daimyo, though his faith proved to be misplaced time after time. "Oh . . . and to answer your first question, I'm the Daimyo here in Otogakure or I guess the Otokage now that we started up ninja training again." He would give a painful smile to her or maybe one asking for forgiveness for purposely deceiving her, though she had no way of knowing.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

“Oh good sometimes people are offended by such childish names, but it helps me to remember people. I pretty bad with matching a face to a name so don't be surprised if I meet you tomorrow and ask for your name again.” She chuckled her kittenish charm accompanying it. As he began his profound rant of wisdom she would usually instinctively trail of into a daydream, as if it was some type of defense mechanism from keeping out boredom. Although the relatively youthful man seemed quite interesting unlike her parents when they went into these informative talks. Trying to make sense of what he was saying as well as keep herself awake she would piece it together as he said it. Apparently he has been quite bad in his life making settling down dangerous, interesting a man secrets I like it, please reveal them to me. Oh wait more, taken advantage of … that would be the reason I left Suna. And metaphor relating to a stream.Hearing him exhale she bet that he was bringing his saying to an end her own head tilting in the opposite direction as if an owl miming him. “I think so ...” she stated not sounding overwhelmingly confident in her understanding as she sorta got lost on the ideas of what his past might have been like and if he had any dark secrets to hid.

Her flustered air still was apparent though even with this nagging thought he posed for her that he seemed quite ominous and her parents didn't really tell her that strangers of such aura's weren't to be trusted and from all the books she read they always seemed like err. She stopped mid thought realizing where that type of person usually led to which only helped color her cheeks with embarrassment. Nope, no, not happening can't let yourself think like that what would daddy do if you started flirting with a stranger. Then he came back to answer her first question about rank which came to quite a bit of a shock to her, “Wait yo-o-u'r-re Daimyo.” She could feel her face growing ill from the thought that she even had remotely any of her thoughts. “I shouldn't you have an entourage or something or a little sign at least that warns us that you are the Kage. I'm so sorry for interrupting you if you were looking for some peace and quiet.” She sighed feeling like a fool as she watched his smiled turn to one that seeked redemption when she could only think she was at fault. “I'm very sorry sir. I mean Kage! I mean Daimyo …” She quickly rambled through all the respectful terms she could think of before ending with a sarcastic, “You can just kill me now.” Her head hanging in shame.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

His smile slowly began to fade into a blank expression, as Talim undeniably morphed in front of his eyes to a loyal soldier. "Looks like you let me down again buddy . . ." His eyes looked up into the skies as if he would be able to see an ancient or holy creature peering back down at him in laughter. Looking back down at the girl in her small fit of shame he sighed reflecting her feelings of embarrassment with disappointment. "Yeah the haori I had, had the kanji for sound on it, supposed to mean I'm the Daimyo or whatever and I'm not a fan of the entourages with followers and servants and stuff, it's fake. I'd rather have someone work for me willingly and wholeheartedly, rather than forcibly just because I have some overrated title. But . . . that'll never happen. Anyhow, I was enjoying your presence or well spirit I guess, but if you're gonna fold into another that bows their head when they see me then I guess it was nice to meet you, Talim-chan." He would gently place his hand on her head as it drooped in front of him. Smiling, he would ruffle her hair a bit, before reverting his haori to its natural state and putting it on.

Stretching a bit, he would begin his walk back to the village, seeing as it was about lunch time and his meeting presumably went stale, he would head over to a small tea shop he liked that was ran by an old lady. Not particularly fond of the tea, he was more so a fan of the privacy the establishment offered, definitely with his family's own restaurant the Oni's Kitchen being around.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

She wasn't bowing or anything mainly embarrassed by being so bashful in the presence of her kage. Also it wasn't her most appealing idea to go about bowing around to him whenever she passed by him, as a side note he was also rather interesting, with all cuteness aside. “Hey wait I'm not just some girl who is gonna flop over on the ground because...” Tripping she would land in the grass without even attempting to catch herself as she felt the blades clip against her face as well as the few strands which have seemingly found their way up her nose. A faint thump would be heard behind him followed up by a larger one as she accidentally caused the chakra strings to pull down the wooden cobra collapsing on her with all her klutziness appearing in a single minute. She would take the next few minute to let her nose bleed on the ground as Mara buried her face into the ground farther. A faint gasp or possibly squeal of pain would be heard from underneath her. “oww.”

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As he began trailing away he stopped in his tracks as it seemed Talim was going to surprise him with some news, but as irony would have it she flopped. Then after she flopped, even her puppet flopped, face first in the grass and her companion didn't do much to help her, in fact it only crushed her more and shoved her face into the grass causing it to bleed. If he got anything from that display, it was that she was fairly clumsy seeing how this was the second time that puppet had caused mischief he had witnessed, but also that she wasn't going to flop like the others. At least that's what Junpei figured she was going to say. Turning around and smiling though she was in a bit of pain he walked over next to her and took a seat. Shoving the puppets frame off of hers, he would peer into her eyes and mentally give praise to the hidden deity. "Assuming you were going to say what I think you were, I appreciate that." Giving her a warm smile and an offering of a hand to help her recollect herself, he didn't really know what to do about the bleeding nose. He had the mind to tear some fabric from his Daimyo haori off, but that would probably be seen as disrespectful to the garment and the title. He figured he could get away with wiping the blood off though, so using the sleeve of the garment, if she allowed, he would wipe away the blood that leaked from her nose. "Are you good?" Acurious visage would be plastered on his face as he asked.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

As he began trailing away he stopped in his tracks as it seemed Talim was going to surprise him with some news, but as irony would have it she flopped. Then after she flopped, even her puppet flopped, face first in the grass and her companion didn't do much to help her, in fact it only crushed her more and shoved her face into the grass causing it to bleed. If he got anything from that display, it was that she was fairly clumsy seeing how this was the second time that puppet had caused mischief he had witnessed, but also that she wasn't going to flop like the others. At least that's what Junpei figured she was going to say. Turning around and smiling though she was in a bit of pain he walked over next to her and took a seat. Shoving the puppets frame off of hers, he would peer into her eyes and mentally give praise to the hidden deity. "Assuming you were going to say what I think you were, I appreciate that." Giving her a warm smile and an offering of a hand to help her recollect herself, he didn't really know what to do about the bleeding nose. He had the mind to tear some fabric from his Daimyo haori off, but that would probably be seen as disrespectful to the garment and the title. He figured he could get away with wiping the blood off though, so using the sleeve of the garment, if she allowed, he would wipe away the blood that leaked from her nose. "Are you good?" Acurious visage would be plastered on his face as he asked. "I'm just going to go now before I embarrass myself more than I already have."

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Wiping the blood from her face, she then said she was going to leave before further embarrassing herself. Ironic how things worked wasn't it? "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's only you and I here and I'm not judging you any kind of way, so keep me company for just a bit longer yeah?" His crimson eyes would look from her puppet onto her before he broke out into a smile and stood up. "I was just about to head to a small tea shop on the edge of the village, it's pretty secluded so you don't have to worry about being embarrassed and on top of that I'll pay for you . . . how about it?" He gave a toothy smile display each of his lustrous ivory sharpened teeth, before he realized that this could be seen as a date. Humming in thought, he wasn't against the idea, since he company was pretty and interesting, but he only hoped he didn't come off in a weird way.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim's face grew more flush as he wished to indulge himself with her presence a bit longer. Few actually asked for company such as hers, especially since she wasn't a local to Otogakure. She mustered over the invitation and nodded before recollecting her thoughts, “Sure?” Questioning if he truly wanted this, however his next sentence made her ears perk up. “Tea?” One of the few things she loved in the world was tea and the fact that he was willing to pay himself made it quite brilliant. Talim was pretty much dirt poor except the few bills and coins her dad hid in her clothes. “I would love to have some tea. It's been so long since I've been able to enjoy a cup since … well I got here I suppose.” Staring into his toothy smile she blinked a bit confused by the sharpened ivory teeth but that wouldn't put her off as she was quite thirsty and possibly hungry.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

His smile degenerating into a lesser, one he looked from Talim to her puppet, but only for a quick second. In the second he wondered what she would be doing with the beast, Junpei wasn't against her taking it along, but he was just curious to see how bound to the puppet she was. "Awesome, I'll lead the way." His cheery voice was as jubilant as the suns rays as he turned and began a casual walk in the direction of the tea house. It was a pretty decent journey, but it was worth it. Even Junpei who wasn't particularly fond of tea or carrying about it much, found the tea this old lady made absolutely splendid, something that comes with age he supposed. "So Talim, how old are you?" Just an innocent kick up of small talk, so they wouldn't be walking in awkward deafening silence.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim watched as Junpei looked from her back to her puppet for a brief second her mostly covered hand pinning the gap of her nose so that the blood would drain onto her hand and not down her face. Both weren't liked but it was preferable for her not to look like some blood thirsty maniac when she entered the shop. Having completely disregarded his inquisitive stare, one that she wouldn't have put together that he thought it was strange for her to continuously carry about her puppet. She jubilantly answered his first with a "I'll follow you." Two possible connotations that she might just trust him already as her kage and that she was ready for tea. "How old am I? Seventeen. Why you ask? I'll be eighteen in a few months though."

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei having forgot about Talim's leaking nose, would probably seem a little inconsiderate at that moment in time, but he would hopefully fix that later. As they proceeded to walk, Junpei didn't really think much of her "I'll follow you" comment, it just went by as a normal, I'll follow you, but if he did catch her drift, he would have been happy that he had earned someones trust. Slowing his pace as to walk beside his company, he was, but at the same time wasn't surprised to hear she was seventeen. She looked the age and it was evident that she was physically a woman, reason why she looked appealing in Junpei's eyes. But he was a bit surprised that there was another Genin that was near an adult age. Nira was already eighteen and soon Talim would be joining her in womanhood. Maybe it was just an Otogakure thing to be older as Genin, regardless it didn't bother Junpei any, a ninja was a ninja and though ranks carried some weight, they didn't mean too much. Looking at her to respond, his visage reflected empathy as he saw the blood she had accumulated. "Ah, I apologize, can't believe I forgot about your nose . . . here." He would move back the sleeve of his haori and bare his teeth down onto the sleeve of his yukata. Tearing off a decent amount of cloth, he would give it to her as a make shift napkin with a slight nod of his head. "Can't believe I forgot about that sorry, but I was just asking, to make some small talk or chatter . . . and for some other reasons." He would give a devious smile afterwards and avert his attention back to front with a snake like grin plastered on his face.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Watching him rip part of his own garbs she felt sorry for making a big deal out of it but it was hurting still slightly. Graciously accepting the piece of cloth she would line her hand with it and hold it over her nose which was running itself dry relatively slowly probably in the next few moments it would almost be done. She continued to accompany the man trotting up till she was beside him and looking over the cloth still clasped to her nose which would make the next sentence sound a bit nasal-esk. "Oh no it isn't anything. I've had far worse." she smiled pinching her nose shut to let more blood ooze out till finally it came to an end. "See all better." A red ring would be present from crusted blood that had solidified at the rim of her nose as to be expected as well as some smudges. "Anyway how old are you?"

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Every now and then, Junpei would shift his attention to Talim as she nursed her nose and eventually it stopped bleeding. He was glad to see that, but some of the blood still remained near her nose and smudges. "I'm eighteen . . . a little young to be a Kage don't ya think, hehe, makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it. Can I see that bit of cloth . . ." Reaching out for the bit of cloth she had, if she gave it to him, using the Hydrification Technique, he would make the rag a bit damp so she could wipe away the remaining traces of blood. "Here you go, still got a bit of blood on that pretty face of yours." He would smile handing her back the cloth, that was now cool to the touch and a bit heavier. "I'm guessing your interest in puppets, stems from you being from Sunagakure huh?" He would look from her to the tea house that was now in front of them. Opening the door and holding it open so Talim could enter he would wave and smile. "Hi Oba-chan" The elderly woman obviously wasn't his grandmother, but Junpei liked to refer to her as such, since she was so kind to him and it was just something he liked doing. Though he was more of a killer when actually out doing work for his village, quite the cold person, he had a weak spot for his own villagers, even softer for women, then basically a liquid when it came to dealign with the elderly.

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim’s face was shocked that he was only a year older than herself she felt quite ashamed of her accomplishments and only felt more awkward around him knowing that the age gap between them was more or less a year. “I couldn’t imagine having the responsibilities of kage at such a young age,” she said half exhausted thinking of how hard it would be. As he asked her hands seemingly stretched out with the cloth toward him which he then dampened with his chakra. As he complimented her upon her face and how she should wipe it clean of the blood she blushed slightly. Her hand felt the cold wet cloth against her skin feeling rather excited awkwardly as she shook her head slightly flush with compliment he gave her. “No I’m not really,” she murmured a bit modestly. Luckily he would change the topic away from her beauty in his eyes or his in hers. Puppets was a far simpler topic that wouldn’t result in her fawning over him accidentally. “Oba-chan? So it isn’t just me?” She smirked watching him as he became more gushy in the presence of the elderly lady.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sound Village Sounds [Flashback, Invite Only] Anime_con_tea_room
mhmm

Stepping in the shop, Junpei felt at home as he stepped onto the familiar bamboo flooring, smelled the sweet tea in the air, and mellowed out in the dim lightning. Though it was beaming outside with the sun persistently showing its face to the villagers, inside it was much more cool and the vibe was also at peace as only another two were in the shop aside from Junpei, Talim, and the old woman. "Ahhh hush hehe." Placing both hands on her shoulder playfully he pushed her along to the table. It wasn't the kind of push to make someone lose their balance, but more so just an innocent push as to avert her attention from his kindness to the woman. Taking a seat on one of the cushions, he wouldn't bother to look at the menu already knowing what he had the taste for. Three sticks of dango and a nice cup of jasmine tea. He loved the smoothness of the blend, especially with the company of some dango, not a complete meal, but a very delicious snack that would be enough for him. "I already know what I'm getting, just let me know when you're set ok?" He would smile at Talim as he spoke, then move his attention to the elder woman. "So how's business today Granny, the sun being kind to ya?" She would give the sweet little smile that old people always did with their squinted eyes as she turned around from putting Junpei's tea on the stove. She too always knew what he ordered. "It's not as active as I'd like it to be, but it's better than nothing. But don't worry about me, who's this young lady you have with you today. You never bring company, can I expect to be making tea at a wedding soon hmmmmm?" The wisen ploys of the elderly never failed to make those in its cross hairs uncomfortable as even Junpei's face turned a shade of red. "Ahh don't be like that Oba-chan . . . don't mind her, she likes to pick at me. One day cause I don't talk to women, now because I'm with one, Ai, she's something else." Junpei's voice was low to keep the conversation between him and Talim, not that it was anything truly hurtful, but just because he knew the old bat could see him. "What was that hmmmm?" He would look up and chuckle as would the couple a few tables away from them. "Nothing Oba-chan, helping her with the menu haha."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum