Takigakure

The Doctor Will See You Now Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Doctor Will See You Now

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Doctor Will See You Now Empty The Doctor Will See You Now Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:50 am

Expression of Will

Expression of Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The land of sound surrounded him now, presenting itself as a nice, if not entirely desirable, change of pace from the regular dinginess of Kirigakure. No mist clung to the ground, cloyed at the sky, or attempted, with any sort of success, to blot out the sun as it shown down. No, the sky range a clear blue on this morn, only a haphazard smattering of clouds marring the vast oceanic expanse, an endless blue sea mimicking the Her Majesty itself. The man moved effortlessly through the small crowds which milled about him, blending into the civilians of the small village by virtue of years of training and a simple change of clothing. A simple, tight fit and bright green t-shirt clung to the man’s well-formed body, the color fading paler and paler until transforming into a pure, snowy white at the hem. A hem which rested flush with the waistline of simple pair of blue pants, moderately fashionable but deceptively maneuverable as well.

He roamed the streets casually, sometimes allowing the crowds to sweep him up and sometimes subtly directing groups of people around him. For now, he simply desired some information about the grand Otogakure, a village only a short travel away from where he currently resided. He asked around just a slight bit, planting questions in the conversations of shoppers and vendors, of tourists and sight seers. Eventually, he felt confident in departing the small town and moving towards the village proper, entering it with little issue under the guise of a vendor looking to set up some trade connections. Unthreatening and unassuming in his movements and choice of garb, the blue haired man would move slowly about through the village, taking in the sights and keeping himself open and aware of those around him. A couple manta rays flew above, small beasts quite unlike those he felt accustomed too. He felt quite far from the Ocean.

Edit: Officially a flashback. Good bookkeeping and all that.

Last edited by Expression of Will on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:43 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina was strolling around the village of Otogakure. It was one of the largest villages in the land of sound yet it still maintained that country demeanor with its tiny stands and happy go lucky population. Amidst it all stood Kamina, an oddball in the bunch, he would no doubt have fit in well if he were not a shinobi or even born in the lound of sound for that matter those were all fantasies that would be lived at another time. Another oddball stood out amongst the crowd as Kamina sat in the sunlight. A new arrival to the village no doubt as he wear unusual clothes that were unlike everyone else. He could have possibly been a foreign merchant looking to settle down and sell his wares but he lacked the usual guard that accompanied them and further disputing that fact was the lack of any goods to sell as he traveled alone.

If Kamina was 'normal' he more than likely would haved passed it off as one of the strange things you might see once in a while but the little bit of crazy inside him drove him to an extreme curiosity. it was something that couldn't be helped as even he was just one of those people who couldn't stay away from the odd little things in life. Moving away from the bench he had been sitting on he walked towards the strange man. It didn't take him long to get within a few feet of the man and he began to walk beside him, mimicking his pace.

"So what brings you around these parts?"

3The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 am

Expression of Will

Expression of Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

“What brings you around these parts?”

The crowds milled about, swirling around the blue haired man as he went, rushing by at some points as a school of oblivious tuna and catching at others in lazily swirling eddies. He sliced through them with ease when he required or desired and flowed effortlessly with them should the need arise. However, he stood out without a doubt; from his clothing, simple but notably different from those who moved mindlessly about him, to his stature, a tall man standing head and shoulders over those around him, a discerning eye could, and most certainly should, notice him. Still, the man was a formally and extremely well trained assassin gifted in infiltration and blending in, so he allowed himself the smallest of feeling of safety.

The feeling vanished momentarily, another man falling into stride at his side as he spoke a simple and direct question. “What brings you around these parts?” His blue haired companion reacted not, keeping his pace even and giving the most precursory of glances to his fellow walker. The man had an air about him, something strange and inexplicable but certainly there and certainly magnetic, to say the least. While nothing about him overtly screamed immediately threatening, he felt powerful, confidante, and all casually so. An oddity indeed. The questioned had, at the very least, noticed the man a few moments before, primarily as an enigma in the comings and goings of the fish that surrounded the two. He, like the blue haired assassin, caused the tiniest of bubbles around himself, a deep and dark benthic zone where the causal fish refused to swim. Something about him…

“What brings you around these parts?”

He has to know. You know that, right? That he knows? He knows you, who you are, the real you. Well… not the [i/]real real you, of course. Only I know that. But still, you’ve slipped and gotten yourself spotted and now We’re here again, making tense small talk with a man who may very well end Our lives. Good luck.

“Oh, simple travels mostly. Nothing special in all honesty.” He paused for the span of a few more footfalls, allowing the noise of the crowd to wash over them like the refreshing salt of his homeland. “I should probably return the question though. How have you found your way here today?”

Let the waiting begin. The Voice gushed, a giddy, awful sound like the scattering of a thousand lesser fish fleeing in utter terror.

417 | 737

Last edited by Expression of Will on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

4The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The two walked for a minute before the man in colorful man decided to answer his question and even followed with a question of his. The moment of hesitation to reach the answer led Kamina to think a great many things. Due to the fact that he already looked like he didn't belong and the fact that he needed to time to think of a response that was as simple as that one could mean he either had a lot on his mind or was hiding something all together and trying to choose his words carefully. If it was the second of two it was indeed a smart choice but his hesitation would lead to doubt as Kamina's eyes shifted over to the man once more.

"Well if you're looking for simple then you have come to the right place. You cant get much simpler than Otogakure. And I've been finding myself here more often than naught these days, work and pleasure as they say. There quite a bit of... 'special' talent im looking to recruit around here. It seems that the simplest of villages often have the most oddities and wonder do they not?"

They two continued to walk at a slow pace merely traversing the bazaar of Otogakure. The people around them buzzed about doing their business and making sales as if the rest of the world around them didn't exist. It was a peaceful little place and even coming off the hardship of having to rebuild the majority of the village was able to continue about there everyday life as if nothing had happened. In fact it had improved upon its regular self. Before the 'hostile takeover' the Land of Sound was run by a tyrant but now under new leadership was able to become a much more stable area altogether.

5The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:33 am

Expression of Will

Expression of Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The blue haired man’s head tilted slightly, his eyes scanning slowly about the area as his current companion spoke. Indeed, the village in which the two currently found themselves was quite simple, peaceful even to a ludicrous extent, the citizens of the village scampering to and fro as though without a care in the world. “Simple,” as it turned out, described the place to an unsettling degree of perfect, especially in the eyes of an outsider looking inward. However, perhaps the term failed to do the small village justice, as would seem apparent by the words of nameless man walking next to Vessel. He emphasized the special nature of some of its residents. Simple indeed.

Recruit was a strange choice of words.

The man took significantly less time to respond at present, requiring only a brief couple seconds to enjoy the passing day, the civilians as they went about their lives, the quaint beauty of the village around him. One or two strides alone would hold the silence between the two before the other replied to his black haired acquaintance. “I suppose anywhere is as simple as anywhere else.” He paused for but a breath before continuing. “Special talent though… Hm… It seems lately that the only unique individuals are those without one, no?” His voice died down as he considered the copious amount of individuals with bloodlines, their numbers vastly overwhelming those with no hereditary gifts of their ancestors. And to think, these gifts were called rare at one point. How quaint.

“You mentioned recruiting them though. How do you plan on recruiting the gems of a village from right under their ruler’s nose?” He thought for another second, letting his first question sink in briefly before leading into the real question at hand. “And what, pray tell, do you need of such gifts?”

305 | 1042

6The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:21 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina had chosen his words carefully and knew that they incite even more questions in this odd man. If he was lucky enough he may even be a 'special' case himself. He did bring up a fair point however in this crazy violence filled world those with special and different abilities seemed to be popping up out of nowhere and in numbers. Perhaps the word unique was too bland as the man hadn't quite grasped unique in the right concept. There were many factions with special bloodlines and plenty of members to fill their roles but what Kamina searched out was the rare ones. The occasional group of a handful of people. The kind where not all received the great gifts that they are promised through blood. The truly exceptional and often well hidden. Hidden most times... In plain sight.

"I see what you mean, but being part of many does not make one unique. I'm searching for the few who have those special talents you see."

Kamina paused for a moment to think, looking the man over once more, he had no defining traits that Kamina could associate with known kekkei genkei but the unknown, that is what excited him. A total stranger with infinite possibilities, either a total let down or a one in a million chance.

"Hmmm, I suppose its not a matter of need. Perhaps I'm building an Army. Would you believe me if I told you that I search for this unique and rare individuals too see if I can persuade them to join me. No not even that, I ask them to join a cause that it different from others. I give them a home and safe haven in a world where rank and social status influence everything. But most importantly I offer a chance to escape. A chance to start anew and fight for something that they believe and not what they are told to believe. I find these people similar to how I've found you and in the end of it all I ask them one simple question. What can you bring to the table my friend?"

7The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:56 am

Expression of Will

Expression of Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

OOC::

Kirite contemplated the man’s recent words, new information filling his mind as he listened carefully. Of course of course, the man, like himself, had realized how prevalent the so-called secret powers of blood limits had become and, still interested in them, seemed to seek out only the rarest and most powerful of them all. Wise, no doubt, on his part; prudent and intelligent. Terrifying as well. Without having any idea what the man new, how he went about collecting and recruiting these people, and how many of them he had at his beck and call, the mystery surrounding this new strangers heightened tenfold. The tiniest of smirks flitted across the blue haired man’s face, a spider of a thing skittering about, here one minute and then gone the next. He’d always been one for a bit of dangerous fun and he loved collecting information, particularly the highly secretive or important kind.

Lofty ambitions flowed from his companion’s lips, the ideals of a great and powerful leader floating quietly through the air. Had  he thought it possible, Kirite would grow even more intrigued with the man, no longer simply engaging in idle conversation but now receiving a proposition to join…something. He could not feel certain in what this… group stood for, but he felt that it was a group he could very much enjoy a part of. A tool of a village that had been going straight to hell for some time, the blue haired man could hardly remember a time in which he had been allowed an opinion of his own, barring a few very select, special, and ephemeral instances.

And then his turn to respond came. The earlier smirk had returned, though this time its presence remained for some time, the faintest traces of amusement and, just beneath the surface, complete chaos present in his mouth and eyes. He looked not to his companion however, confident that the man beside him would continue to keep pace, listening to him. If nothing else it would be paying the same kindness already received by the other, though Kirite felt that this odd ball of a ninja may just listen for a more specific reason. The blue haired man did, after all, have a fair bit to offer.

“Fair point.” A brief pause ensued as he waited a beat. “As for what I can bring to the table, hm… That’s an interesting question. One I don’t believe I’ve ever needed to answer. I myself prefer to blend in to the crowds. That said, if you’re looking for the special of the ‘special,’ the elite of the elite, well, I’ve never found someone who can do the things I can.” He left it at that for the time, the crowds around the pairing thinning but still present and the habitual discretion of the assassin and spy holding strong. He hoped that his words would hint at the particular prestigious nature of his own bloodline, one that seemed to have all but vanished from the known world. And perhaps his companion may have already guessed at the blue haired warrior’s particular occupation, not simply a ninja but a true agent of the shadows. Kirite doubted this man so daft as to not make some kind of speculation into his life with the information already presented to him, though one could never be too sure. Or too cautious.

563 | 1605

8The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina flashed a quick smile before running a hand through his short hair. The blue haired man had a certain "Aura" around him, he gave off that attitude and demeanor that Kamina new all to well. He had once stood in a similar pair of shoes so to speak. Alas the true nature of the man was still a mystery to him and he would need to be kept an eye on but so far it would seem as if the man was up to the challenge of joining his band of misfits. With all going well that would be a total of two members of his group now both... Well one for certain with a unique skill set that he sought after.

"Well then. That is certainly something I like to hear... Lets see if you prove it though. Oh but I'm getting ahead of myself. All in due time I suppose. For now I spose i should explain a little more about us and who is all part of the group. Take a walk with me..."

Kamina began walking towards the outskirts of the village with no set destination in mind. If the man followed they would have meandered around the town explaining just what exactly it means to be apart of his Akatsuki and even a few details about the Senju known as Syndra from Konoha. He expected her arrival soon but exact times were out of his reach sadly. This conversation would likely continue for quite some time as they no doubt had a lot to talk about.

[exit ~ IC Recruitment to Akatsuki completed]

9The Doctor Will See You Now Empty Re: The Doctor Will See You Now Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:22 am

Expression of Will

Expression of Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

His words, as it would appear, rang correctly in the ears of his companion, a companion and walking partner who would apparently remain as such for some time, perhaps even far into the foreseeable future. If nothing else, the blue haired man would have someone with whom to walk and talk for at least a little while longer, and walk and talk they did. They talked many things, of secret organizations and the people within, of their powers and the powers of their fellow warriors, of their ideals and some of their goals and of their ambitions. Kirite kept his wits about him throughout, ensuring that the two did not speak imprudently around listening ears, and he did not reveal unnecessary information about himself.

And so, the paired walked on, walk out of the village, and walked away to a new land. The surroundings passed quickly and quietly, though all held bearing in the mind of the blue haired traveler. Hushed conversation continued between the two as discussions furthered, information passed swiftly between the two, and certain agreements were agreed upon. Accords rose and allies were illuminated, a woman of wood. Potential recruits were tossed around and a fair bit of internal workings of a certain watery hidden village may or may not have been disclosed. All of this and more transpired in the long trek home, the land once more shifting beneath Kirite’s feet, the grass giving way to a sandier, less hospitable soil and the atmosphere returning to a more familiar and humid state.

The rumbling of the Depths returned in His full glory, a huge and massive sound deafening all those around. The sound had always been there, was always present, would never leave, but the words, so far from the ocean, had remained largely unformed. The peace of general silence had reigned in the recent few days, a silence permitting the man to enact his work fully and without cause for slipping, a silence that made complete and whole his mask, made impenetrable his impersonations. But now, now with this lauded homecoming, the Voice returned in full. And, as always, the voice housed with this return a most glorious and magnificent gift. While He bestowed a great many things onto those few within His favor, no one had ever achieved the sheer value and numerical glory of the gifts that the blue haired assassin had. The heavens opened once more as a torrent of liquid rained down, a stream of oarfish accompanying the deluge from above.

The Depths brought many things with His many Tentacles. Frequently He brought punishment and pain, occasionally he brought wisdom and with less frequency he bestowed knowledge. Today, however, He bestowed a gift. And a great gift it was. On these most rare and sacred of occasions, the Great Arms of the Ocean opened His most Holy of Beaks and granted power, power pure and unadulterated. A ritual would need to be performed on the part of His lowly prophet and a ritual would thus be performed.

Welcome welcome welcome.

Welcome
Welcome
Welcome…

512 | 2117

Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum