Takigakure

The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Doctor is in [Shinsui]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Empty The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Oboro

Oboro walked into the Otogakure medical ward. Shinsui had asked for him here due to some topic of much importance. He looked forward to whatever the doctor had in store for him, though he expected more operations on his body. At times he felt somewhat of a test subject, but at the same time he didn't mind too much due to the fact that Shinsui didn't charge him for surgery. Perhaps it was because he was the Otokage, maybe because they were friends, or possibly he needed an avid test subject, either way Oboro didn't mind too much as long as he didn't die on the operating table. "Yo, Shinsui. You wanted to see me bro?" He had a genuine smile on his face as he entered the room.

2The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Empty Re: The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 am

Shinsui

Shinsui

The medical genius and protector of the land of sound aka the Daimyo had a matter of much importance to discuss with his partner Oboro today which was why he invited him to this room in the medical ward today. It had to do with the Hikari, as well as strengthening Oboro and by doing that he would be strengthening the village and safety of the villagers, which was what Shinsui cared about. This was a rather big room, there were 6 tables in this room for people or bodies to lay on. On the first table on the left laid the replication of Katsuro, next to it laid the replication of Junpei. That left four open tables next to Junpei's comatose body created by the Saibo no Saisei technique. Two were for new Shinsui replicas whilst one was for an Oboro replication, the last would be for Oboro himself to lay on as he would receive surgery. There was no one for anyone to infiltrate this sacred room and escape with their lives intact, Shinsui made sure of that. The 15x15 meter room was big enough to provide a good area to work in as well as give space for all these people who were going to be in this room for the remainder of the time. Guarding the door would be the two Hikari members that were created from the dna of Shinsui a few days ago, one on the left and one on the right, each standing about a meter from the door inside the room, about a meter apart from each other as well. On the other side of the room were the bodies of Shana, Kansuke and the Daimyo of Yukigakure, well ex-Daimyo Uzu. These bodies were provided to him by Garuda not long ago, and they would be a great help indeed. To others they were mere useless corpses, but to this man known as Shinsui they were weapons of great destruction. He had mastered the technique known as Dead Soul, thought to have been lost for years and never to be seen again, but he did it. They would each lay there ready to be brought to life in case they were needed to take out an attacker if there was one. Shinsui was quite aware of the surroundings of what was going on around him. He would perform the hand seal for the multiple shadow clone technique, creating three clones of himself each standing side by side barely even touching each other as they were created with but a mere portion of the Raikan's chakra. They knew exactly what to do, as always the clones were used to create the bodies for Hikari. The three clones would each gather a steel bowl and head over to Shinsui as he lifted his arms in the air by his sided extending them. They would need to extract some blood for the Saibo no Saisei technique. In order to do they, each of the three clones turned into their true form; Alpha. Two clones' claws would be used to open a small wound where blood could flow from the arms of Shinsui. Their index finger of their left hands would be used to create a cut, whilst their right hands held the steel bowls still. When this was done and enough blood had flown into the bowls, they would head over to the two tables next to Junpei's comatose body replication. Placing the bowls on the table they would each activate the Saibo no Saisei technique and place their hands in the bowls. Soon enough the blood would start to replicate and after enough time they would become fully replicated Shinsuis. When Oboro entered the room he was greeted with a smile in return. "Welcome to the center of my work. Please take a seat on the table, we don't have much time." Shinsui would say to Oboro. He would explain that the third clone had to collect some of his blood. When this was done the clone would join the other two and start to regenerate an Oboro replica.

"You might be wondering what all this is? It's simple.. This is Hikari. My underground organization within Otogakure. Not even Zanji knew of this. I plan on keeping this as secretive as it was before you entered." Shinsui would speak to Oboro. "If you look over there, you'll see our former Daimyo laying on the table, Junpei. His body was replicated by myself. Next to him is another replication, your friend which you had revived with the Edo Tensei technique. They're both alive, breathing, but are blank minded. I can fix that as well, you'll see the workings of Hikari soon enough after these replicas are done." Shinsui explained all of it to Oboro. It was a lot to take in probably. "Did you bring what I requested?" Shinsui would ask Oboro, referring to the sharingan which Zanji's eye socket previously homed. When Oboro hands over the sharingan, Shinsui would start the next stage of the plan for today; implants. The bodies were already making good progress with their replication as Shinsui looked behind him at the five tables located behind his back. Now that Oboro was laying on the table, he would be put under anesthesia and the surgery could start. He moved over to the Hozuki's body and took some bone marrow, then implanted it into Oboro's body, the real Oboro. Next one of the original Hikari members; a copy of Shinsui, which was guarding the door, would be laying on the ground on its stomach. Anesthesia was given to it too so it couldn't feel any pain. Bone marrow was taken from it and transplanted into the real Oboro. These two surgical procedures took a while but eventually it would be complete. Shinsui then activated the Raikan no Iyashi Chi technique. The wounds on his arms healed which were created by the clones before. Shinsui bit into his wrist and blood flowed from it, already the wound started to heal so he had to be quick. He had Oboro drink some of it as he laid unconscious by placing it into his mouth, next was the Shinsui Hikari member. Lastly was the Junpei replica. Soon enough everyone would be healed. Shinsui then looked over at the bodies being created and noticed they too were done. He awaited the wakening of Oboro so he could further explain. But before that was done, he would have one of the clones use the Reprogramming seal on the real Oboro, copying his mind into the replicated Oboro's body. It wouldn't wake up just yet. The two clones which created the Shinsui Hikari replicas would then each use the same seal to copy Shinsui's mind into their created replicas. The Hikari's strength would be made clear soon enough when Oboro wakes up. The two Shinsui replicas which were created today would wake up, but the Oboro copy would be put under anesthesia before it wakes up. The surgical procedure for its sharingan would be done now, Shinsui placed the sharingan which Zanji previously had into the Oboro replica's left eye socket. He would then have it drink his blood as well, to heal him up.
[2 Shinsui replicas created with new updated minds. 1 Oboro replica with Oboro mind.
1st roll: Hozuki dna
2nd roll: Raikan dna
3rd roll: Sharingan into copied Oboro]

3The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Empty Re: The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 am

Sato

Sato

The member 'Shinsui' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Transplant Dice' : 7, 1, 5

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

4The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Empty Re: The Doctor is in [Shinsui] Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Oboro

Oboro arose from his deep sleep with his right eye squinting open. The light poured in as he attempted to sit, though he had a bit of trouble at first. He finally managed to sit completely up as he used his arm locked as a support. He looked up to see an exact replica of him lying on the surgery table beside him and nodded in approval. However, it brought an idea to his head. He looked up at Shinsui and replied. "None of the other villages know what me, the Otokage looks like right...? Perhaps... We could change how I look and allow them to believe that this Oboro replica is the real me. We could create a doppelganger for you as well if you would like. However, you're the surgeon so obviously it is up to you." He gave a smile before standing and flexing his wrist. He walked towards the door and looked back at the Raikan. "I can feel your blood pulsing through me. Next time, I'd like a bit of that Uzumaki DNA as well." While he didn't say it out loud, he was honored that Shinsui trusted him within the recesses of his 'secret lair'. He should find one for himself...

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum