Takigakure

Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Empty Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:07 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Image:
"Be Too Nice and People Take You For a Dummy"

Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] P91b

Name: Shinji Ujimasa
Nickname: None Yet
Village: Kirigakure
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] V128

Height:
5`11
Weight: 155
Hair color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Looks Image: Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Kida.Masaomi.full.201164
Looks Description: Kanji has a very teen boyish look and can always be found wearing one of two outfits. His favorite tends to be his vest, a long sleeved shirt, and a pair of hunter green jeans. Unlike typical shinobi he wears a pair of hightop tennis shoes. The provide the same amount of grip and even support his arches and ankles. His Kirigakure headband resides on his right bicep, but sometimes he has the tendency to leave it at home. His skin is clear and smooth and if one were to catch a peek at his un clothed body, they would see he is very well toned and defined.
Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Cy10

Personality Description:
The personality of Shinji is a very hard on to describe. Being a teenager his moods often fluctuate, from loud to quiet, to happy to mad or sad. He is basically a typical teenager.
He enjoys a good prank and sometimes doesn't know when he has gone too far. This leads people on to thinking he is disrespectful and irresponsible. Though he is irresponsible and unorganized, physically and mentally, Shinji actually has great time management skills and knows where his things are. People find it miraculous that he is able to live on his own and not forget to feed himself.
Shinji also comes off as dumber than your average person. He thinks it is very funny when people perceive him as such. He likes to lead people on and play that role, but ultimately he has greater awareness than most, and rarely doesn't know what is going on, or what will happen after. Living on his own, he has also acquired a great deal of street smarts and knows how to handle things not by the book. He actually prefers to take that route, because it usually has more action, it's more natural for him, and because he doesn't have to do much thinking about it.
Combat wise, Shinji is very energetic. He loves a good fight and a tough opponent. He is seen as hot headed in some circumstances, because he has the tendency to instigate and purposely start fights. Even if he knows he will lose, he tries to never back down and will bite the bullet. Shinji is not a coward and will almost always be the last to retreat. He puts his teammates and others before him, so when he battles he usually commits seemingly foolish or arrogant acts. He doesn't mind when people assume that as long, as he fought tooth and nail trying to keep his comrades alive.
Adventure: Shinji can't get enough of adventuring. He loves finding new spots to hang out and things to do. This doesn't only apply to site seeing though. For his age he is very open to try new things.
Women: Shinji is only 15, but he has a real man's admiration for women, which he probably obtained from is older brothers. He can't wait to grow older, so he can actually engage in more activity with them. He tends to have a maturer taste and is usually found chasing women out of his league and age group.
Freckles: As weird as it may sound, Shinji is a boy who enjoys him some freckles. He doesn't really care if they are on males, but a women with freckles basically has his heart. There is just something about the little speckles that captivates his young heart.
Interaction:Whether it be laughing, fighting, scolding, or intimacy, Shinji love to interact with others. He finds other humans so fascinating and though it sounds invasive, Shinji is always wondering what goes on in peoples life. He is a good conversationalist and even though he seems self centered, he is even a great listener.
Obtaining Knowledge: Yes his is loud and very active, but Shinji also has a spot for books. He likes reading and knows a great ninja is not only skilled in combat, but also very wise. From his readings he has also found a love, for legends and historical artifacts.
Rapping: Shinji along with reading, likes writing, but he prefers to write in raps. He likes the rhyming and the rhythm of phrases and will often talk off his teammates ears with them
Dislikes:
Showoffs: This may seem hypocritical, but Shinji can't stand a showoff. He understands people see him as such, but deep down he knows he is not.
Rejection: A common dislike of human's so of course Shinji wouldn't like rejection. Whether it be to train, a relationship, a group, or just to hang out. Shinji takes rejection hard.
Killing: He knows very well that killing and death is a natural part of life  and the shinobi world, but he can't stand it. Only if someone were his greatest enemy, or had wronged someone close to him could he ever bring himself to kill someone.
Catch Phrases: "Whattup!" "Yo" "Eh" "Wuttol" and many more.
Nindo: My Ninja Way is to protect those whom I care about, while growing stronger to protect those I can't.

Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] 73m2

Element Affinity: Suiton
Sub Element Affinity:

Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] 32es

History:
Shinji's birth was no different than another regular shinobi's. He was raised in a middle class family and had 2 older brothers. His mother always wanted a girl, but gave up after Shinji was born, making him the youngest. Being the youngest in the house he was usually spoiled and of course picked on by his older brothers. His father was a highly active shinobi, but when he could make time, he would always do his best to be a great father and his efforts were noticed. His family is very tight knit and carrying and he didn't face any real problems as a child. He was accepted into the Ninja Academy at age 8 and graduated a normal pace. His father knew he could have probably become a Genin earlier if it wasn't for his behavior. Shinji was a class clown, but he did have wits. But of course being young an ignorant, the attention was better than scoring good marks. One area he did easily excel in like he should have with the rest, was combat. He went undefeated his whole time as an Academy Student and that's all that mattered to him. Of course he came to his senses and realized smarts make a good ninja too, but he wouldn't find this out until he was put to the test as a Genin.(RP Sample) After his shameful lesson Shinji, decided to change and try to use his smarts more in not only in battle, but in everyday life.
RP Sample:
Mission no.1 as a Genin of Kirigakure. It was currently in chaos as his captain had just murdered another Kiri ninja in cold blood. Just knowing he was affiliated with the village made the young teens blood boil in rage. Not too flustered though, he needed to focus. Look left . . . look right. His teammates were about 5 meters away one left, one right, and his Jounin captain currently his target about 7 meters ahead. Creeping through the forest, slowly but steadily, Shinji made sure to conceal the sound of each footstep, in fear he would face the same fate as the Kirigakure shinobi corpse. Carefully avoiding each leaf, twig, branch, or odd patch of grass, he slipped a kunai into his smooth and soft fingers. Holding his left hand up, which was free at the moment, signaled his squad mates to hold. He was foolishly about to engage the target by himself. Not the best idea or the smartest, but he was feeling great and wanted to be a legend. A genin who single take down a fresh rouge ninja who was a Jounin.  Kunai ready in his right, he flipped it and was prepared to toss. His soft hand gripping the wrapped hilt made no perceivable sound, so he crossed his arm over his torso and released the blade. Flying through the air as gracefully as ever, it was heading straight for his unsuspecting target who had just stood from destroying the body of his former comrade into literally nothing. I know you are lurking about som- Success! The kunai had caught the traitor right in his first vertebrae, most likely striking the spine and killing him instantly. As the body fell lifeless to the ground, Shinji rushed to inspect his kill. He waved a hand telling his squad mates to follow, but didn't care to check to see if the followed. Checking the lifeless body for a pulse he found none, then turned the corpse over to inspect. To his surprise the body was that of the previously killed Kirigakure shinobi. Shit it was a substitute.You rely too much on your self and your body. Keep your wits about you and your poor teammates here wouldn't be in such a bind, my young Shinji. Shinji's heart stopped then pounded his chest with ferocity from fear. He swiftly turned and back stepped to distance himself, from the offender and himself, creating a 10 meter gap. Unfortunately he found three of the enemy Jounin before him. Two holding his fellow Genin hostage and one positioned on a thick tree branch. He assumed the one on the tree branch was the original, for he was speaking and it just seemed correct. But of course a ninja's tactics is that of deception, so why would he obviously place himself in the center. So that narrowed it down to two choices. But of course it could be reverse psychology, Shinji was really screwed now. How about you use the free body to claim me as your hostage? Let my teammates go. They shouldn't suffer from my idiotic actions. Shinji attempted to bargain with the well advantaged and more powerful entity. Oh but yes they should. You wouldn't never have the chance to learn from your actions if I took you hostage and killed you. But if I kill them here and now, you would learn and never forget. . . am I right? Shinji's stomach dropped and he began to heavily perspire. The enemy nin was right, the lesson would be embedded in his life forever and such a foolish action would never be executed on the teens behalf again. But Shinji still couldn't let that happen, not only would he never be able to face himself again, but returning to the village would be a whole other story. Ahg ok ok release please. With those words of defeat Shinji found himself just outside of the village gates, Genjutsu released, with his comrades and sensei sweating like hell. Shit I got a long way to go before I can lead. Shinji stood and retrieved a water bottle taking massive gulps, to clam his nerves. Yeah thanks for getting us killed. He shifted his head over opening one eye to his squad mate. Ha you take point this time, it's not as easy as it seems. And I just didn't want you guys to hop in and get thrashed by sensei. The two continued to bicker until the captain broke it up. Ok ok, Shinji you did make a horrible mistake, but leading up to there you were golden. Now it is your turn to see how you fair under the pressure. I won't put us in the same scenario, but be sure to have a hard time. Everyone ready? Nods were exchanged, and the Genjutsu was cast again, starting the next session and allowing a new Genin to try his skill as a leader.

2Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Empty Re: Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:23 am

Sato

Sato

Ujimasa, Shinji[Kiri, Genin] Dtvv

ps: Your image isn't showing o-o

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum