Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: ]D

Meko Kiri Genin V128
Height: 5’8
Weight: 161
Hair color:Brown with blond streaks
Eye Color:Hazel
Looks Image:
Looks Description: White male with tan skin broad shoulders very well defined muscles and large forearms.  His hair stands up and his facial hair consists of a light beard starting to grow in. His eyes are slanted and come across tired. Facial expression comes off a serious and aloof.  He wears  a white hoody with arms ripped off.  In blue kanji it says ‘sweat & steel’ with grey blue pants that fit loose around legs and stop above the ankles.

Meko Kiri Genin Cy10

Personality Description: Cunning and courageous Meko would stand up to anyone even if he is likely to fail.  He loves a challenge and has lofty goals.  He doesn’t trust easily and is a big boaster. Precocious when comes to use of weapons he has taken liking to swords.  When he goes berserk his bloodlust and desire to fight amplify.  While in this state force becomes necessary to reign him in.  He takes life seriously and follows a strict training regimen.  He doesn’t like staying in the same place for long.
Dislikes: Candy, games, being told what to do
Catch Phrases: Do you want to die? I’ll rip your head off.  What was that? We are all just pawns.
Nindo: Uphold a sword of despair.

Meko Kiri Genin 73m2

Element Affinity:
Sub Element Affinity:

Meko Kiri Genin 32es

History:
An un remembered past
Meko’s childhood was a rough one his mother left his father and him when he was no older than five. His father was violent and an abusive gambler. People he owed money to abducted him from his home the middle of the night and kept him on their boat. But when they discovered the man would still not pay they dumped him out sea with his hands bound so that he could not swim. Meko of course started drowning and passed out under water.
Found alone and passed out on the shore.  He just laid their motionless initial the man who found him thought he was dead.  After being cared for by a doctor he was taken to the Land of Water orphanage. Undesired and un adopted Meko for five years a Kiri ninja came to adopt him after all that time. When the adoption was complete he was enrolled to the ninja academy so that he learn to fight a pay his own way.
What he did not know the same man who adopted him was the man who saved him. He had been on a mission that force him to remain undercover for the 5 years Meko was at the orphanage during this time Meko's adoptive dad sent money in secret requesting that Meko would not be adopted and pampered.

Meko was highly competive even during the academy.  When it came to studies he was just average.  But did have a better knack of actual combat specifically weapons in which he learned quickly.  Using the new skills he was learning he started sparring and training daily as way to work out his frustration.  He got along with most of his classmates and typically trained alongside them.  Outside of school he generally didn’t socialize much disliking their choices of fun.

Because Meko's new dad had to bee away often he stressed the importance of self reliance and discipline. However Meko hated that he was always being left alone. At the age of thirteen his clans ability activated for the first time, feeding off his depression, while the dad was gone. In fit of rage and sadness he destroyed their apartment and started causing trouble on three street before he was contained and sequestered. He was kept locked up until the dad returned and decision could be made on how to proceed.

It was decided that he would be allowed to remain with village because the power could potentially be an asset. It was at this time that the village began investigating this power, starting with medical analysis.

Sample Confused by the plant taking the shape of a wolf Taka halted before realizing that even in this hybrid form he could take a wolf no problem. Starting up his run again the shockwave hits full on stopping him dead in his tracks before cause him to rear up and fall back. A noise sounding somewhat like a groan and squeek emits from the creature as his fur ripple and gray furs become brown and increasingly longer with it size. Large tusk protrude from under a trunk, a full mammoth now stood before them. Given his new size he could easily step on either of them now. Once again he went for Asrid but Taka didn't have to move from his spot they were less than his trunks length away. As the trunk drew ever nearer the Mammoth enhaled deeply.

Coughing Meko began to spit up the liquid that was being pour down his throat. It wasn't water it was sweet yet grainy. Slowy he gained conciousness. But he still didn't have the energy to stand. "Where am I? Is this a hospital" Even for someone in his state it should have been obvious that he wasn't in any hospital but still he asked.

"Where you are doesn't matter... Your ship isn't a common one where did you get it?" The room wasn't large but there was a single light above Meko head and the floor were dirt. There were a few people in the room but only one talked and two held the items that were on him they caught him.
Taken from my Zalton account Onepiece rise and fall

Last edited by Alder on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Meko Kiri Genin Empty Re: Meko Kiri Genin Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Meko Kiri Genin Approv11

3Meko Kiri Genin Empty Re: Meko Kiri Genin Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

This is my account for this profile.

Adler will be for Adler.

4Meko Kiri Genin Empty Re: Meko Kiri Genin Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Personality Update

Cunning and courageous Meko would stand up to anyone even if he is likely to fail. He loves a challenge and has lofty goals. He doesn’t trust easily and is a big boaster. Precocious when comes to use of weapons he has taken a liking to swords. He takes life seriously and follows a strict training regimen. He doesn’t like staying in the same place for long. He tells people what they need to hear even if it is not something they want to hear. He believes that the strong make the rules. If an argument was to arise he would be the first to suggest a fight to decide who is correct. And would blame the losers poor decision making to their lack of fight prowess. Although Meko prefer to fight with his hands/weapons he isn’t naïve. Meko will learn whatever technique or tactic that will allow victory no matter how underhanded.
Even though he has large ambitions he doesn’t see himself and most other as more than a pawn, sacrificial piece. And because of this he battles with his life on the line with the attitude that shinobi are tools for their Kage. He hopes that one day he become a Silver general (the game piece).

Personality when influenced by his clan ability: Meko doesn’t go into a raging state of anger. Instead he gets deeply depressed and sadden but his bloodlust and desire to fight are also amplified. While in this state force becomes necessary to rein him in. Despite his weeping and tears sage transformation does not make him cowardly or timid Meko is mourning for the lives that are being taken away by him and others. He will also talk about others as if they are dead, enemies as well as allies. Tears role down his face and he wails/talks loudly.
“O why did he did he have to die, he was so young… His body was just so fragile my hand went right through him.”
Meko: “If only I could have been there he would not have to have died so soon. No I’m here alone and I will slaughter all these people myself.”
Ally: “But Meko I haven’t died we are still here.”
Meko: “Hush you can’t talk your already dead”

5Meko Kiri Genin Empty Re: Meko Kiri Genin Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:08 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

AIGO APPROVES!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum