Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Family and Unfortunate [closed] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family and Unfortunate [closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family and Unfortunate [closed] Empty Family and Unfortunate [closed] Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:06 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

OOC:

Kasai=Red
Hitomi=Teal

Kasai looked around town with a bit of a somber expression rather than her normal cheery emotion. Usually she'd jump on others and laugh it off as a joke however with what happened here, no one feels safe near anyone. Tension and solemn prayers whispered that one wouldn't be next. She took a moment to bring her composure to herself before seeing Hitomi sitting alone. She cheered up quickly almost instantly and grinned widely before rushing to her.

"Hito! My little cuz Hito!" She then picked up the small child into her arms and hugged her tightly almost suffocating her from her enlarged endowments. "OHHHHH it's been way to long little Hito!" She said hugging her a bit tighter before putting her down. Thing was on the outside she was cheery and happy however deep down Kasai wanted to cry from joy. She was okay however, and as a shinobi crying is a sign of weakness thus isn't allowed.
Hitomi sat alone trying to cope with what happened. It was difficult and her ways of coping weren't exactly healthy. Staying up without sleep to train non-stop, even her teammate noted it wasn't a good idea. She shook her head before noticing her cousin. "Kas-" She said before being lifted into a suffocating hug by her elder cousin.

After the tightest squeeze she was let down and gasped for air taking a moment to yell at her. "YOU ALMOST SUFFOCATED ME YOU IDIOT!" But she soon calmed down and started laughing a bit. She even hugged her back, one could mistake the two as sisters even. She then took a sigh before going on. "Kas, why are you here?" She asked curiously.
Kasai looked to Hitomi before shrugging. "Well duh, to visit you red head!" She said before closing her eyes to try to calm down. "But really, I did come to visit my family, but I'm also on a mission. Lord Kazekage sent me here to talk to the Hokage about a meet up and about the incident." She then took a moment to fold her arms over.

"Thing is, that incident is a deadly sign to other villages, not to mention with the Hokage being in the dark about the Kazekage before dying there's alot of tension and trouble around." She then opened her teal eyes to look to her younger cousin. "Did anything, anything at all happen to you during the incident? I need to know..."
Hitomi smiled at her first sentence but as she went on a somber and more serious tone came from her voice. She knew this wasn't some joke she'd play around. Especially if the Kages were in this as well. She slipped from her smile to her usual more serious mood. She wasn't as happy as she was unless she was around Kasai however in this kind of moment a smile wouldn't fit.

She then heard her question as she gasped a bit of breath. She didn't know, what happened to her. It hurts her badly to know what happened. She soon looked down quietly before hugging Kasai once more forcing herself not to cry. "Sensei...my...he's..." She took a moment to sigh so she could calm down. "My sensei was Soma Uchiha...and...he...he's..." She tried to make the words without a whine.
Kasai watched Hitomi become saddened and was surprised before she hugged her. She took a moment to see her shiver and try to make words. She patted her back and placed a hand on her head trying to calm the poor girl down. She then recalled whom of the wreckage he revealed that died. A Jounin by the name of Soma. That must have been her Sensei.

She knew this hurt her, Hitomi was so shy and afraid of others. She used to be very cheery infact as cheery as Kasai is however from the family incident she always had trouble with trusting others. Someone like a Sensei dying is already hard enough but it was someone she also trusted. She kept calming her down as much as she could. "shhh...it's okay, I get it now...listen, have you told your parents? Also have you been getting sleep?"
Hitomi knew Kasai would try to comfort her and she was able to not cry at the very least. She took a moment just wanting to just stay there before hearing the questions. "Mom and Dad know, but they had to go out and clean the faces...they couldn't stay home to help me." She took a moment to frown at what she said. She loved her parents but she always felt alone when they had to leave on missions.

Being left with her little brother alone and worrying if they'd come back only added to her anxiety more and more each time. Even so she developed a habit of staying awake. At first to meet her parents when they return home late but now to train and train more so she could protect them. "No...I don't need sleep, I could be training." She said in a gruff knowing she'd be scolded from it. But her way was thinking it was the right way.
Kasai looked at her sighing in relief that her aunt and uncle were okay and well. More so that they were helping the village with what they could. However hearing her second sentence made her roll her eyes. "Hitomi...you need sleep. Sleep rests the body so one may have all their strength to train. Besides you need to do more than just train to get better and you know that. What would you do if your brother starts doing the same?"

She knew she hit a weak spot in Hitomi's argument about sleep. Her little brother, if she was to be a humble and good older sister she'd need to be an example to him. "Listen, let's go pick him up and then head over to the market districts to get you guys some nice food to eat. It's my treat alright?" She said calmly smiling at the young girl.
Hitomi grummbled at her sentence knowing she felt in the right but then stopped when she mentioned her brother. She got her there, her brother was like a mimic to her. He tried to do everything he could to be like her and if he started staying awake then it would be her fault for teaching him so. "Agh...fine...I'll got to sleep tonight..."

She then saw her cheery expression as she looked up and broke the hug. After hearing about the market district and food her stomach growled quietly and after she finished her giggling she then nodded. "Alright fine but only since it's your treat!" She laughed a bit before walking on and ready to spend some time with her family for a fun day. She always loved it when she went to the districts, all sorts of new things to do, see, and eat. Such a cheery place.

[End]

1147 words counted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum