1Rikouru Clan Empty Rikouru Clan Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:45 am

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

Rikouru Clan 1prj

Clan Name: Rikouru
Clan element/'s: N/A
Special characteristics/traits: Clansmen live in temples scattered across the Earth Country. As a clan of ninja monks, their lives revolve around the code of their religion. Most clansmen are skilled at either Taijutsu or stave-based weaponry.

Bloodline Name: Tenbungan
Bloodline Ability:

The Tenbungan, like many Doujutsu, comes with multiple stages.

Stage One: Blue Sclera
Spoiler:

Stage Two: Two black rings surrounding pupil
Spoiler:

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Rikouru Clan 73m2
Spoiler:

Clan History:

The Rikouru existed before the founding of Iwagakure no Sato, living in their isolated temples hidden among the Earth Country's many mountains. Despite their pacifistic nature, early settlers that tried to invade on their territory were eventually met with violent countermeasures when initial negotiations did not work out. Eventually, the first Tsuchikage and his shinobi managed to wrangle them under control, and the two agreed that the Rikouru were allowed to keep their temples, but would become one of Iwagakure's clans. They have been a bit of an odd one out ever since. Although their Bloodline Ability makes them usefull on many levels, their unique style of life and generally isolated nature leaves most of their fellow shinobi baffled and confused. Nevertheless, the Rikouru are considered highly efficient jacks-of-all-trades, and are known to fullfill a great many roles; from teaching fellow shinobi master their elements to wrecking havoc on the battlefield.

Members: Five. If you want to be a member, please PM me for my permission. I doubt I'll ever deny someone, I just like to know who is using my clan.

Last edited by Shudan on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

Ready for checking

3Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

I'm going to begin with the Doujutsu.

Stage One Tenbungan: Great concept so far, however, I'd like you to list the range for the chakra viewing since it's almost like a sensory technique. I'd say somewhere between 20 ~ 30 Meters Diameter Circle. This goes for all of the Stages, maybe add 20 meters per stage.

Stage Two Tenbungan: Well, the switching of elements is a bit much, especially if they don't even have the elements learned. So I'd advise replacing it with another ability. Maybe the Ryo or WC [ Word Count ] for learning new elements is lowered? Or maybe a chakra reduction when using jutsu when the doujutsu is being used? Or maybe you can think of something better. :)

Stage Three Tenbungan: Well, chakra assimilation is not really allowed. So maybe change that portion of the ability along with the jutsu absorption.

Once those things are edited / added to / deleted, I can review the techniques. :)

4Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:40 am

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

Rubī Senju wrote:
I'm going to begin with the Doujutsu.

Stage One Tenbungan: Great concept so far, however, I'd like you to list the range for the chakra viewing since it's almost like a sensory technique. I'd say somewhere between 20 ~ 30 Meters Diameter Circle. This goes for all of the Stages, maybe add 20 meters per stage.

I edited the first stage.

Rubī Senju wrote:

Stage Two Tenbungan: Well, the switching of elements is a bit much, especially if they don't even have the elements learned. So I'd advise replacing it with another ability. Maybe the Ryo or WC [ Word Count ] for learning new elements is lowered? Or maybe a chakra reduction when using jutsu when the doujutsu is being used? Or maybe you can think of something better. :)

Would it be possible to keep the switching if I added that each element needs to be trained individually first? That way clan members still need to learn the elements.

Rubī Senju wrote:

Stage Three Tenbungan: Well, chakra assimilation is not really allowed. So maybe change that portion of the ability along with the jutsu absorption.

Once those things are edited / added to / deleted, I can review the techniques. :)

For the third stage, does chakra assimilation refer to the learning of the techniques? And does the last bit of your sentence mean that the jutsu absorption also needs to go?

5Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Stage One Tenbungan: Approved

Stage Two Tenbungan: Sure, add that in and then it'll be approved.

Stage Three Tenbungan: Chakra assimilation refers to absorbing chakra and adding it to your own pool. And yes, absorbing a person's jutsu is prohibited. Sure, you can learn the jutsu on the side if it's canon, or ask them to teach it to you, etc. But absorbing Chakra / Jutsu once touched is not allowed.

6Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:13 am

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

Edited the second stage.

Removed the third stage completely since I couldn't come up with an alternative ability.

Also edited the two shield jutsu since they were part of the third stage.

7Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:33 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Okay cool. I'm going to begin with the Jutsu now.

Naiteki Reikon Boujo (Inner Soul Tapping): Approved.

Meimei Goei (Divine Guard): So, for the ' a rank higher, ' what does " -- but will be weakened by one rank. " mean? Does it mean that the shield, once broken, will effect the jutsu and lower it's power by one rank? Also, generate a list that details which element is weak to which for those who may not know.

Meimei Kokyuu (Divine Breath): Approved.

Once those things are edited / added to / deleted, I can approve this clan. :)

8Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

Done

9Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Rikouru Clan MRtIwDu

10Rikouru Clan Empty Re: Rikouru Clan Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Sato

Sato

User is no longer active so this is now Archived.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum