Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Another Long Day (no kill, Mission, open) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Long Day (no kill, Mission, open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Long Day (no kill, Mission, open) Empty Another Long Day (no kill, Mission, open) Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:43 am

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

After a day filled with blood sweat and some tears, Kobe felt at easy. Earlier today he had visited his younger brother Teiji at the hospital inside of the village, they had a long conversation on how kobe didn't trust the people that worked there; he felt like they were making it uncomfortable for his younger brother and that they were not actually trying to help his beloved younger brother him due to the uchiha blood running through his veins. Usually his adoptive father Lyon was with them but due to the nature of his work as an arms salesmen he would be busy traveling the country side for the next few month, he didn't know much about this strange man but he took them in and treated them as his own flesh and blood, there was always more then enough food in their fairly large home; as large as their home was there virtually nothing inside of it saved for a few beds and the odd book case filled with strange lymrics and hymns that all spoke on the virtues of mortality and justice.

Hearing a crack of lightning he was snapped backed to reality, "letting my guard down so easily, tsk tsk." He had been practicing with his newly acquired third tomoe in his sharingan. Sharper he was now sharper, there were some drawbacks to this newly acquired talent, having yet to master the third level of his sharingan it zapped his energy. he lied down in the fresh grass and inhaled the night air, this was one of favorite places to rest and train, he mostly enjoyed the cool rain and the harsh thunder that was present in the evenings. Now begging to wonder where the storm was a rain drop hit his face and within seconds another, then another
soon there was no pause in the assault of raindrops and he absolutely loved it and soon the lighting would follow. He felt like this was a home away from home this was his domain!

WC: 337

Last edited by Koba La'Flare on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The trickle of the rain drops felt good on the youthful, innocent, and smooth skin of the boy, Kobachi. Even through the sorrowful deluge that also harbored an entourage of crescendos called thunder and lightning, the smile of the cherub persisted. Not a pinch of a wince or flinch, was evident on the boys frame as the bolts of plasma struck the ground mercilessly at will. "Hey Mr. . . What are you thinking about?" The man seemed to be in this space alone and maybe he was here before the storm rolled over to the Plains of Lightning.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Taking in the violent eruptions of raiton, Kobe felt at ease his affinity to the element was probably why it didn't phase him but then again nothing really fazed. Running his hands through his silky hair he began to wonder how his brother was fairing at the hospital, he hadn't been eating lately and that was a major concern, the doctors would never gave him a straight answer when he had asked what was afflicting his beloved younger brother. It was annoying. They also recently moved him to an isolated corner of the hospital, he felt badly for his younger brother the once bright bubbly child he was is now but a memory. ''those damn doctors.' Kobe had thought to himself. He tightened his fists and stared up at the sky. He began to wonder if his brother would every be alright. deep in thought he heard the voice of a young boy over the crackling of lightning. "Hey Mr. . . What are you thinking about?" He jumped up and stared at the boy nothing but malice in his heart, he wanted to be alone, he didn't want to be bothered by some brat.

"What's it to you kid?" He said curtly.

wc: 202

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi kept his composure and actually his smile grew a bit quirkier as he squinted in glee. He loved the challenge of breaking the rough exteriors of those who seemingly had a bit of a sour attitude. In all due time the shell would crack however, they almost always did and with Kobachi's patience, it may not be today, but . . . the man would crack. "I was just wondering, because it is raining and storming and you are outside alone, that is odd is it not?" He is head tilted innocently as his hand scratched his head in thought. His foreign mind still unaccustomed to the habits of the common man.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

The kid had begun to grin widely, this was making Kobe uncomfortable, "I was just wondering, because it is raining and storming and you are outside alone, that is odd is it not?" Said the impish little boy, he did however decided that hanging out in the rain was a bit odd the child did have a point but what he did in his free time was his business. Breathing a deep sigh Kobe decided to indulge the curious child . "I was training earlier, now I am enjoying this rain storm. You know kid you really shouldn't be out here it's not safe." The boy gave him a wide eyed look of curiosity, 'man I hate kids!' kobe thought to himself as he rubbed his temples but then again he hated everyone.

WC:133

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The innocent grin was washed away by the words the man spoke. The expression wasn't reduced to a frown, rather it was turned into a questioning visage, wondering if the man had heard himself. "If it is not safe outside, then why are you outside sir?" His head tilted as his accent sloppily glazed the curious words that poured from his mouth. Just full of questions wasn't he? Some call it a nuisance and they may be right, but some and Kobachi himself call it a thirst for knowledge. He wanted to know how things including people worked. What made their minds tick, what interested them, what do they think about, if not very personal, when they're alone. "Hmm . . . never mind sir, I understand now that I am intruding in your brains privacy." Bowing down with no regards for the rain fall that peppered the back of his head and exposed neck, he asked for forgiveness. "Would you like to train with me, in this nice storm?" Coming back up to his full length that smile that seemed to brighten up the drab atmosphere was present on his face as through squinted eyes from the cheeky smile, he peered at the man cheerfully.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

"If it is not safe outside, then why are you outside sir?" the litte kid had piped, he was getting ready to say that he was special jounin and an a sharingan user but he realized that his words would fall upon deaf ears. However he had noticed that the child had an accent which he found quite interesting. Opening his mouth to ask the boy where he was from in origin the boy had quickly changed the subject before he could speak. "Hmm . . . never mind sir, I understand now that I am intruding in your brains privacy." 'man, this kid is weird!' Kobe thought to himself. "Hmm . . . never mind sir, I understand now that I am intruding in your brains privacy." the kid squeaked out as he bowed in front of koba. The child rose up in front of him with a now with a homo erotic look on his face. Kobe took a few steps back and looked up into the sky the rain was still falling, "look kid I don't know what you want from me and I don't think you are capable of doing the same training as a jounin so if you wouldn't mind I will be on my way." In all honesty this kid was giving kobe the creeps and he was trying put some distance between the two of them.

WC: 233

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Seeing the man take a few steps back, Kobachi was a little disappointed to see that he was feeling weary around him. Was his presence making the man uncomfortable, was it his mannerisms, speech pattern, the accent, maybe his smiling, or maybe his way of dress . . . there were so many possibilities, that Kobachi couldn't amount to pin pointing one single thing. Would it be odd to ask what it was or was that social acceptable? The Chunin wasn't sure, but the words of man did hit a nerve, a nerve that awoke the warrior spirit inside of him. Not capable of handling his training?! Nonsense! The young Chunin was convinced he could handle far more than this mans training. "How about you test that claim then sir?" All traces of joy and innocents had been washed away with the precipitation that fell from the sky. A stern ambitious like image was now displayed on the youthful face of the ninja, for now he had something to prove. As a Genin he had taken down a Jounin of Kumogakure already, so as a Chunin far stronger than his previous self, this should be considered child's play unless this man was also a Senju like the other Jounin, Katsuro. Waiting for the reply, a fire began to roar within the boy's body as his chakra levels began to rile up and imbue his body with vigor. Someone was about to get their ass whooped and Kobachi was set on it being this stranger in front of him. His fist clenched tightly hidden by his sleeves, his competitive spirit was obviously boiling out from his body.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

"How about you test that claim then sir?" squealed the little boy. This kid had spunk, kobayashi hated that. One lash of violent raiton had crashed down just a few feet away from him, totally unfazed he now cracks a murderous smile. "i'll make you a deal, if you can hit the real me just once, ONCE, I will train with you anytime you want for the rest of my natural life." the boy looked intrigued. Making the Shadow Clone Seal then the Ox hand seal a Lighting Clone had appeared next to him, to a non doujutsu user the clone would seem like the run of the mill shadow clone but this boy didn't seem like he had a doujutsu, this would be punishment for wasting his time, he was in for a shock. "now you turn around."  

OOC:

-40 chakra

A-Rank:

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi was ecstatic that the man had decided to throw a challenge at him, but it failed to show on his stoic expression. Only a look of intrigue skated onto the visage as the clone was spawned into reality and the rules of the challenge were stated. "One strike . . ." Kobachi murmured under his breath vowing to make this strike be the hardest he had ever delivered. The clone could be an issue though, but Kobachi wasn't worried, his task was still as simple as strike the man ONCE, hopefully he wouldn't get carried away. Turning around like instructed, Kobachi inhaled deeply and brought his hands to his chest making a pair of hidden quick seals before exhaling out into the air and dropping his hands. To the man this could appear as just a fit of nervousness, but Kobachi had just locked onto to the primary target's chakra signature, in other words, the clone would only be a nuisance trying to prevent the inevitable.

Though the mans chakra signature pin pointed and wanting to focus on only him, the boy figured he'd give the man's clone some company. Maybe the third time Kobachi had used this technique, he still needed practice with it, so this little session would be used for that. Another breath, his body seemed pent up as his chest was inflated, but upon deflation out from the boys chest a carbon copy was spawned. No difference in any way, shape, or form, this was also Kobachi. Even if the original had somehow died today, this one would live on as the original from that point on. Funny story is the man who had taught Kobachi this technique, the Fission Technique, had watched his original body perish at the hands of an enemy, but as weird as it was, he was still himself. There was no copy or replica, both of these beings were authentic and had the same memories, knowledge, everything. These being will be known as Monzaemon, for the sake of digressing between who is doing what.

So with his own company being brought forth, Monzaemon would move to stand beside Kobachi, his back also turned to the man awaiting further instruction.

Kobachi:

Monzaemon:

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

the boy had murmured something but koba didn't quite catch what he said, the boy then complied and turned around while the boy was turned around koba had quickly made the hand signs Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake and prepared a substitution jutsu. In that instances the small statured nuisance seemed to be having a nervous fit. He saw the boys chest fall and rise, he heard the inhale but not the exhale; instead of air coming out of him a clone of some variety had made its way out of the boy. 'Sneaky little shit, i'm starting to like this kid.'Koba thought to himself. He also noted that this clone had came out of the boy's mouth and not out of thin air which he found odd. "now you can turn around kid."

E-Rank No Chakra Charge:

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

A quick fluctuation in the mans chakra made Kobachi a little weary, but he worried not for the levels still came out even in the end as if no change had happened. Maybe just a quick flex of the mans energies, nothing serious, at least that's what Kobachi and Monzaemon believed. Both entities turning around in unison like twins, there was no falter in their step or behavior. The goal was a simple as black and white, Kobachi was on the mans left side and Monzaemon was on the right, but as they would approach they would shuffle in front of one another alternating who was on what side and who was in front or back. "Let us see if your challenge is truly challenging!"

The end result would place Kobachi immediately behind Monzaemon, but soon non of that would be relevant as both would spontaneously take to different paths as their sentence they spoke in unison ended. Both having knowledge of whom the original of the two men were, Kobachi wold engage the real one, while Monzaemon would engage the clone. A leap into the air to make his parallel with the ground and an extended foot, would be the strike of choice for Kobachi as he aimed to make quick work of the man and his challenge. Monzaemon would approach the replica of the target with a quick, but deft jabbing combo with hopes of feeling out the mans combat capabilities and also dispelling the clone, a being he had no idea was packed with painful volts of electricity.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

The boy turned around and as he suspected there was what appeared to be as shadow clone adjacent to the child. "Interesting.". After an in unison  battle cry of sorts that sent shivers up his spine the assailants had came running at him with no regards for his saftey, the kid was fast......REALLY fast, Koba didn't believe what he was seeing. He had to give the kid some respect he was fearless if he had gone up against any other jounin he might have stood a chance but today the boy was out of luck. The original boy ad struck nothing but a substitution, Koba's subs always had a more realistic feel to them then other shinobi he noted so even back in the academy days. Koba was now a short distance away from the action, what he saw disturbed him the "shadow clone" that attacked his lighting clone was lying in the grass, convulsing and foaming from the mouth. "what the fuck!"  Now in a full sprint he arrived to the scene where he was just seconds earlier he stood over the "clone" and looked at it's face Koba could see the white of his eyes as his pupils had rolled into the back of his head, Koba also smelt searing flesh.
'This wasn't a shadow clone was it.' Now with a look of anger on his face he turned to the child and said "who are you? and what the hell is going on here?!"

WC:246

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The fluctuation in chakra that made no noticeable difference had been the use of a substitution jutsu, the Chunin muttered a foreign curse underneath his breath in irritation that he had wrote off the slight energy shift. Continuing forward from the force of his kick, with finesse he landed on the ground sliding from the rain water that had developed in the grass. Upon seeing what happened to Monzaemon, Kobachi again cursed that he had wrote off the clone as something ordinary, never again would he make those two mistakes. "Always assume the worst." His voice mumbled as he burned the lesson into his brain, while watching the man overreact. Sure his reaction was a little pure or with good intentions, but what was he expecting to happen? He had used a Lightning Release Shadow Clone, the one who struck the clone would surely be fried into a state of pain and gruesome convulsions.

Kobachi stepped, but hesitated to continue his assault, it would be dishonorable to strike his foe while he was questioning what was going on. "The two of us, me and him, are real. We are both alive, it's a Secret Jutsu I have learned during my travels. Even if I or him were to die, the other will keep alive to be the original. Now, show me your power, Jounin, not time for talking!" His blood was already rushing through his body and so was his chakra and adrenaline. At this time the boy was like a machine ready to prove to the man that he was indeed capable of handling a Jounin's training and even more than that. So again with the end of his phrase came his next assault, now a one versus one battle and Kobachi intended on keeping it like that until Monzaemon recovered if he could. Hand moving to his waist just as he took off, he tossed his Bladerang, Furrashu, at the man's chest. The Chunin knew this toss would more than likely be avoided and it was simply bait. The fact that it was a lure wasn't anything hidden as well, regardless if the man knew or not he had to choose whether to dodge it or get a blade jammed into his chest, that counts as a hit right? So if the man chose the blade in the chest, Kobachi would feel bad, but his point would be proven, but if the man chose to dodge, this would also be a bad choice. True the man was faster than Kobachi at his current level of speed, even at maximum exertion, but that's only counting if he was unaided by chakra, keeping his pace towards the foe, Kobachi awaited his choice in movement.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

"The two of us, me and him, are real. We are both alive, it's a Secret Jutsu I have learned during my travels. Even if I or him were to die, the other will keep alive to be the original. Now, show me your power, Jounin, not time for talking!"  Kobayashi was utterly baffled what did he mean we are both real, this boy was not one to be taken lightly Koba would have to treat his assailant with the up most  respect in this situation. He sent a surge of chakra into his eyes and closed them when they were reopened they had a blood red hue and three black swirls surrounding the pupils now was the time to show this boy the power of the uchiha! Not having time to think his opponent had launched a bladed weapon at him and it was rapidly approaching....this was a feint there was no doubt  he waited til the weapon was in arms reach and plucked it out of the air and held weapon tightly and braced his body waiting for his opponents attack to connect.

Activation cost of Sharingan -20 CP
210 chakra points remaining
wc: 185

Unmastered 3 Tomoe:

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Sly, the opponent was and he responded to the ploy correctly. No movement meant no openings were handed over to Kobachi, but that was all good . . . yes it was good. Kobachi wanted his opponent to be challenging, not only for his own benefit, but so the challenge he was faced with would have more weight when it was conquered and one better believe it would be conquered. As the space was closed in to about 5 meters between the two, Kobachi was still waiting for the man to make in immediate movements, because this could still be taken advantage of. Bringing his two fist to his sides, violent wind would swirl around them, distorting the very space they occupied. The teen felt empowered and even stronger when that appendage was shot out towards his foe at maximum speed, to close in the space between them in no time. "Hah!" The chest of the Jounin would be the target and with one shell left, Kobachi was still ready to make an immediate counter as he continued to move in on the superior ninja. The exclamation was more of a breath along with the technique as to make it easier on the muscles as relief and not a taunt, but maybe soon enough Kobachi could begin taunting. With each lightning step the Chunin took, the space between the two was becoming tighter and smaller, as was the mans opportunity to keep his pride as a Jounin of Kumogakure.

One might ask why the Sharingan of the young man went unnoticed to Kobachi and the answer to that was as simple as he wasn't eying the mans face. Anyone trained in martial arts would understand that there were three key places your eyes watched, legs for movement and mid ranged attacks that can easily be brutal, the chest since it is the core of the body and the originator of movement, and the eyes. The optics are typically a window to ones mind and allow a person to gauge what an inexperienced person is thinking due to shifting to targeted locations, but this man in front of Kobachi; he didn't seem inexperienced. That being said the boys eyes would be locked on the chest and the blade in the mans hands, as would Monzaemon's as he slowly regained control over his body. Not able to yet stand, but with cleared vision and controlled flexing he felt in due time he would be able to continue battling along side Kobachi and boy was he pissed.

Kobachi:

Monzaemon:

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

He was right the throwing of the weapon was nothing more than a feint, the child was surging forward the boy sent forward a surge of chakra from his fist it was flying at him faster than the boy was. Utilizing his three tome he used a technique similar to Tree Climbing Practice technique to Launch himself in the air narrowly dodging the blast of futon chakra now 15 feet off the ground Kobayashi decided his next step in the action would be to throw the bladed back at the boy. He was now rapidly approaching the ground his stupid stunt would probably cost him sprained ankle if he didn't land correctly, his eyes were settling on the downed boy 'seems comfy.' Koba thought to himself with a sadistic look in his eyes.
-9 Chakra for Sharingan up Keep
201 CP reaming
WC: 134
E-Rank No Charge:

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As the shell of wind proceeded at the mans torso, he was quick to move and successfully dodged the attack, this making number two in the chain of attacks that the man had avoided, but soon his chain would end. His focus shifting upwards following his prey, he saw his arm swing fiercely to toss Furashu back at him. One arm still available to him, since the other was still imbued with wind chakra, Kobachi saw this as child's play to catch his own weapon just like the man had done before him. Snatching the weapon out of the air quickly, before the man landed, then redirecting it back at him, but to intercept his legs as he was descending. Then next Kobachi's second blast from his Fist of Wind would be fired strictly at the mans chest again. This being just a bit faster than the Bladerang toss, but this was done purposely and with logic. If the man had no out and was going to take the hit, then taking the blow from the Fist of Wind would save him a case of severed legs, but of course he could always figure something else out, but if he didn't get knocked out of the way, he would probably lose his legs from the boys Bladerang.

Monzaemon would be gathering himself to his feet and his fist would be clenched tightly, ready to unleash these feelings of anger onto his foe. Though, he was powered with these feelings of malice, his body was still not in a condition to battle, still weakened from the volts of the clone, the accumulation of rain water on his frame had amped up the electricity's power, obviously in the Jounin's favor.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Careening through the air after throwing the bladed weapon back at his opponent, the child caught the weapon he expected half as much, he could also see that the boy had another volley of futon chakra at his disposal Koba knew that the boy had won the challenge in this instant, the boy had tossed the bladerang  at him as he was landing and deciding that the futon jutsu's blast would be a lot more forgiving than being handicapped with this he was struck mid flight and felt the cracking of one of his ribs still in the air and now having no sense of balance due to the shock of the injury he crash landed 20 feet away from the two assailants with a cracking noise accompanying his crash landing. He bit his tongue nearly in half and he was pretty sure he broke his left wrist none the less he slowly rose off the ground clutching his side where the rib had been damaged. through blooded lips he gargled "good shit kid." with that he was on his ass and ready to go to the hospital.

wc: 188

-9 Chakra for 3 tome

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It was a clean blow, straight to the chest, the only thing Kobachi regretted was that he hadn't got to make physical contact himself. Not much compared to the feeling of landing a good punch on ones target, but what did feel good was the sense of accomplishment the boy felt. Maybe he'd soon be promoted for his feats, this man making the second Jounin Kobachi had defeated. Obviously it wasn't mortal combat, though his first encounter with Katsuro could have ended as such, Kobachi had proven himself victorious and in a timely manner, but what he did was remain humbled. Maybe a bit arrogant a first, but once he got his point across and the battle was over, what more was there to stay serious about? Approaching Monzaemon, Kobachi and his twin became one again, but Kobachi merging into Monzaemon's body, since this frame had expended less chakra. All emotions and experiences sent into the new host's body, the feeling of humbleness battle with a bit of rage, but meekness won the skirmish and with a smile he approached and extended a hand to his opponent. "That was an entertaining bout sir, very fun, good exercise also, feels good to fight in the rain. Anyways, my name is Kobachi Monzaemon, it is nice to meet you sir and it was nice training with you." Paying his respects even beyond the handshake, Monzaemon bowed to the Jounin and began his walk deeper into the Lightning Plains after recollecting Furashu.

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Koba was utterly shocked at how things had turned out, the boy had landed one shot on him but it was the deciding shot in the situation. This was not Mortal Kombat if it was the results might have been totally different but then again maybe not . "That was an entertaining bout sir, very fun, good exercise also, feels good to fight in the rain. Anyways, my name is Kobachi Monzaemon, it is nice to meet you sir and it was nice training with you." "i've never heard that name last name before I'm kobayashi uchiha I hope to face you again.the boy was classy in his victory and even bowed to kobayashi, his confidence was shot and he was tired and had to see his ailing brother before the hospital closed, Making the ram handseal Kobayashi was gone from the lightning plains.

wc:145
total wc:2086
Exit Thread

Last edited by Koba La'Flare on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi was glad he received the mans name and made a mental note to store the man's face and name in his memory. He usually did this and had no problem remembering people typically, but this man would be filed as a Rival. The fact he was an Uchiha went unnoticed by Kobachi the whole battle, but just then the clan name was heard and Kobachi thought about his old teammate Selah Uchiha. "Another" He said as he was venturing off to no where specific out in the storm. May this rivalry make both combatants souls burn bright.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum