Takigakure

Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a Normal day(Open/Social)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:53 pm

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Just a Normal day(Open/Social) 750px-Ichiraku_Ramen

"I wonder what I should so before going home?" Satsuki would say to himself as he would walk the streets of the beautiful Konoha. It was getting late, the sun was setting, and most people were heading home or things people did when it was about to be the night. Leaning up against a wall Satsuki would put his hands in his pockets still thinking what he should do. What he really wanted to do was go and play with someone but most, if not all, the kids his age were probably heading home. And he was the only one who was allowed to stay out late. As he continued to think of what he could he his stomach would start to growl. "I guess it is decided!" Satsuki would say as he pulled his hands out of his pockets and on his stomach. He would begin to walk to now find the best and affordable place he could get something to eat. He walked the streets for about ten minuets his hunger growing more and more as the time passed, but luckily that would end as he would find a place he knew would have some good but affordable. The boy would walk into the place and take a seat. The smell of the ramen they were already cooking filled his nostrils with nothing but a magnificent aroma."Can I have your best dish, please!" Satsuki would ask as he would wait for the man behind the counter to smile and began cooking.

2Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:15 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She walked down the street still pretty saddened. First her teacher was killed, now her only teammate is missing. What the hell happened to Konoha. Everything's gone to hell and she had to be part of that. Then again rather than woe about herself like some selfish child she sighed and went into the Ramen shop.

This is where she met her team at to, why such a nice place be tainted with sad memories. She took a moment sitting at the far end of the bar, ignoring anyone there. She really just wanted to be alone. She looked over to the food in preparation and looked at the chef. She barely spoke above a quiet chat to him. "Spicy Noodle Special..." She always liked spicy stuff, it tasted so pumped full of energy and life.

She awaited her bowl to come as she layed her head on her folded arms upon the table top. Her cerulean blue eyes staring into the cracks of the wood in a faint mourning motion. She was breaking down, she hated to admit it being a shinobi and all but she was breaking down and she hadn't even had it worse off. What kind of a shinobi is she, someone who breaks like a twig.

3Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:33 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Satsuki's eyes would sparkly as he saw the bowl of Ramen he was given,"Itadakimasu!" He would say as he clasped his hands and then dug into the bowl of delicious ramen. As he ate and would look to his side as someone would sit at the far end of the bar, at first he wouldn't say anything as he was really hungry. But that didn't mean he didn't take his eyes off of her as he was concerned about her. So placing down the chopstick he was using to eat the ramen he would try to say something."Hey, umm are you okay?" the boy would ask a worried expression on his face as he looked over at her. He didn't like it when people were sad, if she was. She could be tired or something but he needed to make sure nothing was wrong.

4Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She took a moment to breath out calmly before closing her eyes then reopening them. She looked to the mid part of the bar where she heard the noise from seeing someone look at her. She wanted to ignore it but she felt irritated. She hid her head in her arms then pushed herself up. She laid her hands to her side before turning to the guy. "Stop staring at me, It's irritating."

She then turned her head back to meet with her food being served as she nodded to the chef in a kind motion. She clasped her hands together and bowed her head silently. It was like she was praying to it before she parted the sticks and begun eatting the spicy food. Most other customers, heck even grown men couldn't take how spicy she enjoyed her meals which is why it's a special. Only she can handle the heat without a single tear or cough.

5Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

"EH?" Satsuki would be shocked at what the girl would say to him, as he only asked if everything was okay. And to be honest he was hurt. Satsuki would go back to finishing his meal, thinking he should just leave the girl alone. But that wasn't in his nature he wanted to see her at least smile as this Ramen shop wasn't a place to be sad but have a good time with others. Before he took the last sip from the bowl of Ramen he would move so that he was sitting next to the girl in the bar, once in that spot he would drink the rest of the ramen in the bowl."I will have what she is having, please." Satsuki would say before turning to her." Sorry for staring! I was just seeing if you were okay, you seemed a bit sad and stuff. O and I am Satsuki and you are?" The boy would say as he held his hand out for her to shake it. Satsuki hoped he wasn't getting in her personal space from sitting next to her, as he would move if she wanted him to. But he hoped she wouldn't he hoped she would shake his hand and tell him her name, as he wanted to make her one of his friends.   

6Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:50 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She listened to the boy's reaction to her retort. She was pretty frustrated with many things and it's not like she was the most open person ever. She then heard him order her meal to try himself. She took a minute to sigh before looking at him coming closer. "Hitomi, and I am, however concerning yourself with me would be pointless...especially with what happened."

She took a minute to look down then noticed the bowl coming to him. "If you want to keep talking I'd suggest you have brought a carton of milk, otherwise you might as well have burnt your tongue off." She paused before looking at the bowl. "Habenero saute'd in vinegar and very little amounts of soy. Veggetation including the norm aside from cut dried red peppers and finally the powder to join it all together being chilli pepper powder that if you get in your eyes by just a wipe you'll go blind for 3 weeks."

The chef explained to him, he had to due to the health concerns for the customers that eat it. Running customers to the hospital was no business he'd enjoy. Hitomi however just waited for the boy to try.

ooc:

7Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:20 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

"Nice to meet you Hitomi-chan." The boy would say with a smile as he was happy she at least  told him her name, even though she didn't shake his hand. Satsuki would turn back to his the bar as his bowl of Ramen was ready. He would look at the shop owner as he explained what was in the Ramen, a smile on his face still. After the guy would finish Satusiki would take his backpack off and pull out a bottle."Milk? I always have some of that! As hahaoya always tells me I need to always drink milk if I want to get big and strong." He would say as he put the bottle of milk on the bar counter. He would then reach into the bowl of Ramen with his chopsticks."So why would concerning myself with you be pointless? I think every-" The boy wasn't able to speak as when he put some of the ramen into his mouth and began eating it he started to sweat. His face turning red as he would drop his chopstick in the bowl and grab his neck, the stuff he had just wanted was sooo spicy he could barley take it. Tears streamed down his face as he just felt like he had eaten a piece of the sun. The boy would fall off of the stool at the bar to the ground reaching up for his bottle of milk. Hopefully the girl would throw knock the bottle from the bar counter to him so he could get a drink..or even just dump the milk in the boy's mouth.

Bottle:

8Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She heard him call her name out in the odd fashion. She grummbled a bit looking away. "Don't call me chan when you don't know me...but I'll admit your mother is smart to teach you that." She took a moment to hear him take a bite and speak. Soon as he stopped she shook her head before turning to him falling out of his chair.

She noticed the bottle he had showed her was left on the counter. She sighed before grasping it quickly then going down to the boy. "Breathe, holding it in makes it worse...here's the milk take gulps and leave it in your mouth for 5 seconds before swallowing." She spoke loudly and clearly. She had done this many times before and if he was stupid she still could atleast heal him up before taking him to the hospital. She only could hope he didn't rub his eyes stupidly.

"Don't touch your eyes, and just remain calm." Whether she cared or not was not the point. She had the ability of a medical nin and thus it was somewhat her duty to keep him from causing more damage to himself. She awaited his reaction to her command.

9Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Satsuki would listen to the command the girl said as he would first start to breath instead of holding his breath, but to him that didn't do anything. But he would still follow what she would say. He would take the bottle once she gave it to him and start do what she said do with it; gulping down the cold drink and holding it in his mouth for five seconds every time. After he did that for some time he felt a bit better and was able to sit up. His tongue still burned and he had no more milk so he would do the best thing h could think of at the moment. He would stick out his tongue and place one hand on it, he would then begin to gather healing chakra to his hand and turn it into a white orb so that he could being to heal his burnt tongue. He would look at Hitomi and attempt to give her a smile with his eyes closed. He was embarrassed but to him he felt the girl cared for his safety since she helped him out.

Spoiler:

10Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:00 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She watched him follow her orders accordingly and sighed in relief seeing he wasn't that stupid unlike others before. "now whatever you do don't put your hands on your face..." She paused then after saying such he heals his tongue with his hand.

It was somewhat impressive he knew that jutsu however she just stood there and then facepalmed. "You still have the chilli powder on your fingers!" She took a napkin handing it to the boy. "Don't put your hands to your face until you've washed them...you'll make it worse EVEN WITH Ijutsu."

11Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Satsuki would put his hand down when she handed him the napkin," But whipping my hands with a napkin isn't washing them...so wouldn't whipping them be a bit pointless? Maybe if you had a  moist towelette it would be fine. But a napkin doesn't really do anything...but whatever Hitomi-chan. " The boy would say as he looked to the side. His tongue hurt still but he was able to say at least a few words at a time until he got proper healing. He would look at her through the corner of his eye as he waited to hear what she had to say.

12Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She sighed a moment nodding. "I know, it was the first thing I could grab to stop you from hurting yourself." She then watched him struggle a little since his tongue still hurted. She took a moment to think before grabbing a tissue and placing it on her hand then patted the boy. "It's meant to separate the powder from the chakra alright. Not to wipe it off but to let you heal up then go wash off alright."

She then gets up calmly before wiping her hands a bit then heading to the bathroom. "Head warnings others give, and think outside the box." She quietly said before going off.

13Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 pm

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

After wiping his hands he would stand to his feet and sit back up at the counter, his tongue hurt a bit still but it was bearable. As he sat there he would wait to see if the girl would come back and they could have a conversation or something; he would push the bowl of Ramen to the side to show he didn't want to take another bite. He probably should have just ate another bowl he had ordered before instead of ordering what the girl did, but he didn't and he wouldn't make that mistake again. He would yawn a bit as he continued to wait for her to return.

14Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

((Sorry shoulda put an EXIT there XD she was litterually just gonna leave him...She's had her paitience tested as it is with her little bro at home...))

15Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Empty Re: Just a Normal day(Open/Social) Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:33 pm

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

OOC: lol okay

TOPIC END

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum