Takigakure

The Sound is calling. {V} Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sound is calling. {V}

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Sound is calling. {V} Empty The Sound is calling. {V} Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:44 am

Sato

Sato

Name: Operation Hawk: Silence is golden.
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Anbu Captain
Rewards: 350Ryo
Participants: Kumo Shinobi(A+) / Group (2people+)
Daily: Daily Mission
Description: Sato, We have got word from the land of Sound that a group bandits are giving out a secret scroll that belonged to Kumogakure. You and another are assigned to retrieve the scroll from the bandits and return it to Kumogakure. (Be realistic, these thugs will not be easy so make sure you make them put up a fight in your posts.)

-------------------------------------
Moyasu had his normal Anbu Black Ops attire on which included his normal chest piece, protectors around the top of his hands/wrist and his nice fitted white Anbu mask with gold trimmings on his face. On his back he had his blade that went across in a diagonal formation but strapped tightly onto his back so it wouldn't fall off. On top of all this he wore a black cloak that hid his identity of being an Anbu Black Ops after all he didn't want to be chased by a bunch of low ranking criminals, it would only make things a lot more annoying and prevent his destiny with his sleep that he planned to do when he got back to the village.

"So my fellow Jounin... what have you been up to? anything new?"
Moyasu asked while keeping his head down and continuing his walk to through a old, brown, dusty road that looked as if it hadn't had visitors for years.
This dude doesn't look prepared at all? he has basically no weapons on him by the looks of it?
Moyasu would think to himself well waiting for a reply.

----------------------------------------------
Word count Required: 250
Total Word count: 188

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:13 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Dordonii walked alongside Moyasu as they tredded on the barren path. He didn't want to present himself to be shy and suspicious by walking behind him, nor would he suggest disrespect by walking ahead of him all the way. He walked carefully as if expecting enemies to ambush them, but really this was his own stylish way of walking. He looked at Moyasu.

"Anything new? Hmm......" he pondered. They kept on walking for a few more seconds; with vast lands of dead grass on either side of the road. "Hmmm......" he hummed, now curling three fingers round his chin and stroking his pointed goatee to emphasize his thinking. "Mhm......" he let out finally, confirming that he had found an answer.

"Women", he finally said. It was the first thing that came to his mind to have in a man to man talk. The million dollar question. "I like to look at them. Oh! But I'm not a lustful guy, Moyasu, I'm really not. I'm a monk, you see", he confessed with some pride, placing the palm of his right hand on his chest. "Doesn't look like it, right? I left the Temple some years ago. I'm a free man, but I'm forever a free man of the Buddha. Oh, but don't worry, religion is a topic for a later time. Anyway, women. Wiiiiimennnn... Do you like to look at them too, Moyasu?"

3The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:44 am

Sato

Sato

Description: Sato, We have got word from the land of Sound that a group bandits are giving out a secret scroll that belonged to Kumogakure. You and another are assigned to retrieve the scroll from the bandits and return it to Kumogakure. (Be realistic, these thugs will not be easy so make sure you make them put up a fight in your posts.)

Moyasu and Dordonii had been walking for quite a while and it was rather awkward being silent so Moyasu asked a question so he could break the ice between them and with a obvious guy answer Moyasu smirked a bit.
"Women"
Moyasu heard as he nodded his head left to right. Upon nodding his head he would continued his long walk down the path.
"I like to look at them. Oh! But I'm not a lustful guy, Moyasu, I'm really not. I'm a monk, you see",
He then heard from his partner as his eye brow rose under his mask when he heard the word 'Monk'.
A monk?.... why did a monk choose to abandon his religion to become a ninja?
"Doesn't look like it, right? I left the Temple some years ago. I'm a free man, but I'm forever a free man of the Buddha. Oh, but don't worry, religion is a topic for a later time. Anyway, women. Wiiiiimennnn... Do you like to look at them too, Moyasu?"
Was the last thing Moyasu heard from his friend before finally understanding a little about Dordonii. He knew that he was a religious man and a monk in the past which most likely meant he had good manners and a lot of respect not only for people but for everything around him, most likely appreciating everything. He would also most probably do some strange chanting in another language type of think but that didn't bother Moyasu. If it was his culture then so be it and go right a head.

"Ah so you are a monk i see.... well it must suck for you having to wear that jounin vest not your monk robe? have you ever thought about joining the Anbu Black Ops and working under me? i think you would make an rather good solider. I know you will have good quality's due to your past being a monk but all that is left to see is your combat abilities.... speaking of which, we have some company."
Moyasu would say in his altered voice lifting his head up a bit to find 4 rouges in front of him and another 4 behind them.
"You take the back four and il take the front four alright?"
Moyasu would say with a gaze under his mask not bothering to active his sharingan seeing as it being a waste of time and chakra. With a sudden dash Moyasu pulled out his blade with a surprise having it hidden slashing one of the fours rouges legs then stabbing it into the ground and using it as a pole to push himself into the sky leaving the blade planted into the ground. He would then look down at the remaining three and as he came down he grabbed onto one of the men's shoulders completely throwing him into the sky and relocating his position, now standing on the ground with two rouges in front of him and another in the sky.
Ah so weak...
Moyasu would think grabbing his blade and pulling it out of the ground slashing at the two in front of him and holding his blade into the sky letting the last rouge fall straight onto it.
"Useless....."
Moyasu would say in his altered voice kicking the dead body off his blade and looking over to dordonii.
"Finish off your guys so we can head off alright? Oh and make it fast please..."
Moyasu would say cleaning the blood off his blade and sheathing it.
Total Word count: 756

4The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:40 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

It was like a calling or test of faith. Without even knowing it, 8 bandits have materialized around him. He eyed a piece of cloth that each of them was holding, and saw that they had an invisibility cloak. Useful thing, although it started to fail once it reached its time limit. "Ohhh boy...." sighed Dordonii. "What do we have here..... a bunch of miss nansies, I see". He nodded at Moyasu's command, seeing that they could not convince the bandits to leave. They looked like grubs, hardly ninjas nor do they seem to be exactly fit. Dordonii could punt them around, but as a violent pacifist, he must first greet them before he fight diplomatically.

He walked forward a few feet. "How you doing?" he asked. "Your money, please", they replied. Dordonii had a pleasant smile on his face. "Straight to the point. I like that". And he did. Bursting forward at his normal base speed, Dordonii moved faster than either of these robbers can see, fisting one of them in the stomach with a very casual punch. The blow blatantly knocked the daylights out of him. At the same time, he launched an elbow thrust to the back of the head of the other man next to him, knocking him out as well with just sheer force. 'What the?!" both leftovers yelled in surprise, completely unaware how Dordonii seemingly teleported from one place to the next, and why their partners in crime were already on the floor. "I-I-I-I said gimme your mon-" one man exasperated, before receiving a kick to the side of the neck from Dordonii, which effectively broke it. Dordonii then tossed himself towards the man who he just knocked out and swiftly turned around in a semi horse-bent stance, to see the last man standing slightly quivering. "S....s....shinobi!" he called out, as if cursing at the name.

By the time this happened, Moyasu had already finished. Dordonii didn't see what happened, but he couldn't help but marvel at Moyasu's sheer skill in the art of killing. Now obviously a monk should not marvel at such a thing, but he was a free man of the Buddha, and did what he could. The bloodied corpses with limbs sliced off, and a bandit impaled right on his sword. The ANBU Captain was certainly a partner that he would have the pleasure of company with. "Haha! Looks like you finished seconds before I did, Moyasu!" as if this was some sort of a contest. He blitzed towards the last man and socked him with a punch. But then as Dordonii looked closely, all he saw was a log breaking into two. This is...!! The last bandit appeared 3 meters behind him. "I picked up this so-called Substitution Jutsu back in my village. I'm not like the rest of those 'instants'!" He took out six shuriken, 3 in each hand, and threw them at Dordonii, who had just turned around. The mustacheo monk could tell that the guy had no skill in shurikenjutsu, for Dordonii easily kicked the bottom half of the shurikens thrown at him upwards, which repelled the top half of the shuriken, sending both over him like coins being flipped way over his head. Dordonii clapped his hands, and bowed before the man. "May you find fortune in life; follow the Way, learn the Noble Truths, and walk the Eightfold Path." And then he simply stretched forward and kicked the man right in the chest, dealing serious damage to him as he fell to the floor, cupping his chest, barely conscious. Dordonii realized that he had no ryo to lend the men, so he just let them be by sparing their lives. He expected Moyasu to do the same.

He walked away from the men and back at Moyasu. "Women. What makes them so..... attractive, y'know? Something about them..... and I think I know what it is.." he continued, walking backwards slowly.

5The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:06 am

Sato

Sato

Moyasu had finished before Dordonii but in kindness he waited for his partner. Usually he would continue on the mission and let his partner catch up to him due to the fact that he wasn't a Anbu Black Ops member but instead a normal Jounin however Moyasu did different. Moyasu had seen something within this man that he liked and he wanted to take him into the Anbu Black Ops but that was not his decision to make.
"Haha! Looks like you finished seconds before I did, Moyasu!"
Moyasu heard as he nodded his head left to right.
"You said you are finished?"
Moyasu said as his hazel brown eyes peeped through the eye holes of his mask well the gold trimmings shined from the sunlight of the sun. Dordonii must of been confused on what Moyasu said when soon the last rouge would turn into a log. Exactly as Moyasu said, the criminal wasn't dead but he would soon get knocked down from a lethal kick sent by Dordonii.

Dordonii would then leave them alive and make his way to Moyasu saying.
"Women. What makes them so..... attractive, y'know? Something about them..... and I think I know what it is.."
Moyasu was shocked that he showed kindness to enemy's and with a gaze he dashed straight past Dordonii pulling out his blade and stabbing the criminals right through the chest granting them certain death. He then walked slowly back to Dordonii cleaning the blood of his blade.
"They don't deserve to live. It is people like them that tarnish the word 'Strength'. Criminals like them don't deserve to be called criminals. All they are good for is killing innocent people and being kicked around by us higher rankings so its better to put them out before someone else does."
Moyasu would say in his altered voice walking past Dordonii showing no mercy to the criminals.

Two days passed and they were now at the land of sound, their destination.
"Shall we start out mission? You may enter first."
Moyasu said scanning the area and waiting for his partner to enter the large gates that rested in front of them.

Exit ~
Total Word count: 1,114

Last edited by Sato on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

6The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:12 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Continuing Topic here:
https://narutonexus.rpg-board.net/t384-from-kumo-with-love#1935

Mainland mission so WC will be 800+.

7The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 am

Sato

Sato

Believe it or not but the adventure had finally come to a halt. They had been through a lot, just what you would expect from a A-rank mission especially when that mission is in another country other then your own. It makes you feel distant from the others for the main reason being you don't know how to act around them, you dont know what is good and what is bad but somehow Moyasu and Dordonii had finally found the traitors and finished the mission. Since the mission was done, Moyasu wanted to leave this rather unholy, criminal crawling lands and return to his home land with the scroll and the mission complete. He had just arrived at the gates, standing on a tree and remaining hidden until Dordonii would should up. He didn't want to risk being out in plain sight and get attacked so he remained hidden.
"Where is he......"
Moyasu would say waiting the arrival of his partner.

Total Word count: 159

8The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Dordonii ran after Moyasu, who had somehow gotten a head away from him. It seemed that he was avoiding Dordonii. "Mooooyyasssuuuuu-kuuuuuunnn!!" he shouted, alerting the border guards that were approaching. It wasn't the same border guards as last time. Dordonii ran like a bull, kicking up dust as he ran with each step. The guards were like sheep. They were scared and had to give way. They opened the gates just as Dordonii wizzed past the tree Moyasu was hiding in. "Youuu did noot waiiiitttt forrrr meeeeeee!" And out he ran through the gates like a speeding bullet The Sound is calling. {V} 1103874518  The Sound is calling. {V} 1103874518  The Sound is calling. {V} 1103874518  The Sound is calling. {V} 1103874518 

9The Sound is calling. {V} Empty Re: The Sound is calling. {V} Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:25 am

Sato

Sato

Moyasu had been waiting for Dordonii in a tree when he heard a rather sudden voice screaming.
"Mooooyyasssuuuuu-kuuuuuunnn!!"
Moyasu had noticed the voice and knew that it was Dordonii but what made him think was, what the hell was he thinking yelling like that! he was giving his name out and exposing Moyasu's identity! He was the Anbu Captain and Anbu moved in secret so there was no need for anyone to know who Moyasu was. Just as Moyasu thought the situation that Dordonii presented couldn't get any worse, he saw Dordonii blast right past him and through the gates.
"Youuu did noot waiiiitttt forrrr meeeeeee!"
Moyasu heard with a shock, shaking his head left to right.
"Idiot...."
Moyasu said jumping down from the tree and chasing after Dordonii and soon catching up to him.

"ARE YOU CRAZZZZZY!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GIVING MY NAME OUT LIKE IT WAS CANDY!!!!!! YOU BLEW MY COVER YOU IDIOT! IM A MEMBER OF THE ANBU BLACK OPS ORGANIZATION! WE MOVE IN SILENCE BUT YOU BLEW MY COVER!!"
Moyasu would yell at Dordonii slapping him on the back of the heaad and holing his hands up to his head, holding his headache.
"Ughh never mind though forget it.. lets just go home.."
Moyasu would say walking to Kumogakure.

Exit ~

MISSION COMPLETED

Total Word count: 363

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum