by Kaori Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 pm

» Beta Patch #5
by NN Admin Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:06 am

Kusagakure
Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Elements and Advanced Elements Training/Starting/Etc (Calling Sato to clarify) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elements and Advanced Elements Training/Starting/Etc (Calling Sato to clarify)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Alright.  According to the Chakra system you can only have 5 elements.  Only one clan, Senju, can start without having the prerequisite elements that make up Mokuton.

All other advanced elements require the prerequisite elements to form the advanced element.

If you were to start as Senju, your first element would be Mokuton.  Then you would have to train water and earth.  There is some confusion about whether or not they can train any elements after the two prerequisites so I'm calling Sato to clarify on this.

If you start with an Advanced KKG and want to train a second element then it would be the second element training (800 ryo + 800 WC).  So on and so forth.

Ask questions below and they will be answered.  Strictly regarding Elements and Advanced Elements.

If you are training an advanced element from basic elements it would be the training required for the basic elements(2 or 3 Elements) and then the corresponding advanced element training(2 element advanced or 3 element advanced)

Cheers,
Friendly Neighborhood Event/Plot Mod/Day Ruiner

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Why do Senju get the perk to start with the advanced element and no other clan does? Canon wise it was shown even without training you can harness your kkg. Haku who was like 4 used Ice Release without any training what so ever. I think its un fair and limits genins choices especially if they wish to have a clan kkg. Every genin with a kkg should have the option to either start with on of the two basic elements of the kkg or the kekki genkai itself. I don't claim to understand why Senju are the onyl ones privileged to start with this. All people with kkg should have the option to start with the clans kkg

Akki

all kkg i thought started with advanced element then had to train their subs, which leads me to another question. Theres only a listing of training five basic elements, but what if you start with a kkg element? There would be a sixth training part for the last basic element you wanted to train (if we can train all five basics). Then that leads to advanced, doesnt one need dna to get that advanced element? if so what if they have multiple dna's? can there be more listings for element trainings?

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

I interpreted rules to mean that regardless of your element (advance/regular) you get five.  So even if you transplant dna you can't get more than 5.  Those who transplant dna must get the elements that make for example lava so earth and fire

Edit I don't see any rule that says you can only have five natures. There are just only 5 basic natures. It just have any info about going past 5

Sato

Sato

No clue why im being called out for a system i didn't make but people must love saying my name Elements and Advanced Elements Training/Starting/Etc (Calling Sato to clarify) 1805572670 anyway, Since when was this limited to just Senju clan? all clans that have an advanced KKG can start off with any of the three elements or in jounin+ cases, they get two of the three elements and so fourth. This was never limited to just Senju hence, Zanny's character having Lava release? Last i heard, Advanced KKg were activated by having the minor elements and DNA cells so just if you require the minor elements doesn't mean you get the advanced without the DNA . How it works now i believe is after buying and training the minors they train and buy the advanced one, provided that they have the DNA Implemented of a clan that has that advanced element.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum