Kenji Yamada V128

Height:
5'4"
Weight: 112 lb
Hair color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Looks Image:
Kenji Yamada PZkeX0z

Looks Description: A young man of slender build , Kenji isnt one that generally stands out in a crowd in the world of ninja. Standing at roughly average height for his age his only off trait is that his limbs are slightly longer than a normal person, though only about an inch or so off the normal proportions it is something noticed by those who take a closer look at him. His deep brown eyes and medium brown hair are the most noticeable features on his person apart from the copper band he wears around his head, inscribed with the mark of Kumogakure.

Kenji Yamada Cy10

Personality Description: At his core Kenji is a confident optimist who has never questioned the morning sun rising. He never seems to worry about anything almost to a degree of obliviousness but what is really happening is him simply assuming everything will simply work itself out if left to itself long enough. His bravery is especially high for someone of his age, never seeming to be scared of anything and rushing into new and unknown situations as challenges to rest himself. While most often he is a childish joker he has been known to have random spurts of depression, sometimes even resulting in tears when a situation of embarrassment arises for him.
Dislikes: Chores. Formalities (such are bowing). Waking Up Early.
Catch Phrases: "Who told you the sky is the limit?" / "Impossible? I accept your challenge." / "King of the sky, one day that's what everyone will call me."
Nindo: "A good king always remembers his people."

Kenji Yamada 73m2

Element Affinity: -
Sub Element Affinity: -

Kenji Yamada 32es

History: Barely a week old Kenji was left on the doorstep of a Kumo orphanage. He has never known anything about who his parents are or even who they might be, from what he was told he was left in the night and found the next morning without even so much as a note. Thus he was given his name by one of the caretakers, an older monk by the name of Tang. It was Tang that saw promise in Kenji and suggested he be allowed to attend the academy, though initial attempts to have him enrolled were turned down he eventually was accepted after managing to pickpocket the distracted instructor and taking his entire shuriken pouch. Time spent in the academy was a fun time for the boy, being a natural class clown he never felt alone so long as he kept telling jokes. Telling all those jokes however distracted him from his school work and thus he failed his graduation exam multiple times.

This pattern of failure would continue until Tang took the boy to the summit of a mountain on the edge of the village. It was at this point that Kenji was taught to meditate and clear his thoughts of worldly desires and embrace the gifts nature freely gives. Armed with a newly tempered mindset he took the challenge of the exam once more and passed with flying colors at the age of twelve.
RP Sample: -

2Kenji Yamada Empty Re: Kenji Yamada Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:54 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Done

3Kenji Yamada Empty Re: Kenji Yamada Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:04 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin