Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Empty Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage} Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:08 am

Anonymous

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  CXFp1qE
"Why does a Red Fox have the heart of Gold and soul of Silver?"

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  P91b

Name: Naomitsu Yamada
Nickname:
* The Red Fox
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Village Rank: Kage
Skill Rank: S

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  V128

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132 lbs.
Hair color: Fennec White
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Looks Image:
Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  9qChkNK
Looks Description:

[ - Head - ]

Naomi carries the usual Yamada traits; the Fennec White colored hair, the Ice Blue eyes, and eye makeup. She keeps these traits to show respect for her clan; she shows great Pride in the Yamada Clan. Naomi's hair, however, is unique to her and her only. The nicely cut bangs, the bowl cut head, and the short side bangs. From standing in front of her, you may not notice she actually has long hair, hair that reaches her behind. However, Naomi also stays unique with her piercings; the lip piercing below her bottom lip and her loved earrings. Her face is usually blemish free and to add to that hygienic feature, she keeps her teeth pearly white.

[ - Body - ]

Naomi stands at 5'7" and weighs in at 130 lbs. Naomi is a fairly thick woman, being that her waist is thicker than most girls and her breast are roughly a C-Cup. Naomi does have a fairly likable behind, it being a little larger than a regular woman's. Other than those areas, she's fairly normal sized, her thighs being roughly thick. Naomi's skin is only a shade darker than her hair color and she's usually without makeup, other than her eye makeup. Naomi paints her toe nails black because black is her third favorite color, besides red and orange.

[ - Attire - ]

As the first layer, Naomi sports black panties with fishnet shorts and fishnet top over them. As a second layer, Naomi models a redish-pink button corset and red buckle skirt with flame patterns. over top it all is a long sleeved half-jacket that connects at her neck. She dons black open toed boots that reach her knees and show an orange striped pattern on the foot of them, the bottom is orange. Finally, Naomi wears dangling earrings that start with an ice blue sphere and connect with a small black painted log, an orange piece of fur edges from the bottom.

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Cy10

Personality Description:

Sagacious:

Judgmental:

Aloof:

* Foxes.
* Quietness.
* Respect.

Dislikes:

* Any harm to Kirigakure Residence.
* Loudness.
* Disrespect.

Catch Phrases:

* "What does the fox say?"

Nindo: "I promise to protect Kirigakure and to show my allies and enemies the Wisdom of the Fox."

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  73m2

Element Affinity:

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Qwsv
Fire ~ Katon

Sub Element Affinity:

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Jkp3
Water ~ Suiton

Tertiary Element Affinity:

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Apff
Wind ~ Fuuton

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  32es

History:

The Kit's Arrival:

The Vixen Begins:

The Kitsune Ranks Up:

The Kit Becomes Yamakitsami:

RP Sample:

Name: Miuu
Thread: Click Me.

Last edited by Naomi Yamada on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Empty Re: Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage} Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:16 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Just a quick note before you delve deeper into your character. I'm going to have to ask you to remove Boil Release, it is an Advanced Element that will need to have been made for a clan.

3Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Empty Re: Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage} Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Anonymous

E d i t B u m p . . .

4Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Empty Re: Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage} Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Yamada, Naomitsu {Mizukage}  Cmp5Nhm

By Setōshi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum