Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raionhato Style Jutsu I Empty Raionhato Style Jutsu I Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Bastian

Bastian

Name: Raionhato Genjutsu: Lion's Trap
Type: Genjutsu
Used For: Defense
Element: No
Range: 5m Around Desired Location (Within 5m of the User)
Duration: 2 Rounds of Posting
Hand Seals/Charge up: 3 Handseals
Description: After performing the needed hand-signs, the genjutsu is immediately cast. Serving as a trap, those that enter into the area of effect will instantly be caught in the genjutsu. Visually, nothing changes in terms of surroundings until the genjutsu is triggered. Appearing as nothing more than a clever senbon trap, numerous senbon burst from the ground (from under the victim and 4ft around them) and are sent flying at the victim. Each hit (20 in total) will hurt twice as much as a bee sting and cripple movement momentarily. Once the duration of the jutsu ends so, too, does the pain immediately vanish. Leaving the victim flustered and slightly disoriented.
Weakness: The area of attack is only in open space. Coming from underground will offer a chance to avoid the genjutsu. Also, the user must be on a solid surface for the genjutsu to appear legit.

Name: Raionhato Genjutsu: False Attack
Used For: Offense
Element: N/A
Range: Eye Contact
Duration: Instant
Hand Seals/Charge up: 1 Round Charge Up
Description This genjutsu was made for those that specialize in weaponry (specifically kenjutsu type). The trigger is eye contact, after the required handsigns have been weaved. This genjutsu is sustainable by paying a D rank amount of chakra per round of posting, however once it is used the user must weave the handsigns again (meaning it is only sustainable until it is triggered). The victim will see the user, no matter where the user is, attacking from either side or above themselves. The illusion is made to confuse the target, while the user capitalizes on the distraction.
Weakness: Avoiding eye contact avoids this jutsu's effect, entirely.

Name: Raionhato :  Rapid KenjutsuAssualtk:[/b] D-C
Type: Kenjutsu
Range: Within Weapon Range
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A
Description: Weapon in hand (single or two-handed), the user delivers a series of thrusts at the targeted victim. The stance can vary, but the side of the dominant hand is always open during. The speed of the attack often gives the illusion that several attacks are happening at once, hence the name. D-Rank amount of chakra for 5 thrust, C-Rank for 10 thrusts.
Weakness: The sides of the user is always open when this attack is used, especially the back. Making it a risky attack to use if dealing with multiple foes.

Last edited by Raionhato on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total

2Raionhato Style Jutsu I Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu I Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Raionhato wrote:Name: Raionhato Genjutsu: Lion's Trap
Used For: Defense
Element: No
Range: 10m Around Desired Location (Within 5m of the User)
Duration: 2 Rounds of Posting
Hand Seals/Charge up: 3 Handseals
Description: After performing the needed hand-signs, the genjutsu is immediately cast. Serving as a trap, those that enter into the area of effect will instantly be caught in the genjutsu. Visually, nothing changes in terms of surroundings until the genjutsu is triggered. Appearing as nothing more than a clever senbon trap, numerous senbon burst from the ground and are sent flying at the victim. Each hit (20 in total) will hurt twice as much as a bee sting and cripple movement momentarily. Once the duration of the jutsu ends so, too, does the pain immediately vanish. Leaving the victim flustered and slightly disoriented.
Weakness: The area of attack is only in open space. Coming from underground will offer a chance to avoid the genjutsu. Also, the user must be on a solid surface for the genjutsu to appear legit.
The senbon will come from underground 10 meters away from the target, right?

Name: Raionhato Genjutsu: False Attack
Range: Eye Contact
Hand Seals/Charge up: 1 Round Charge Up
Description This genjutsu was made for those that specialize in weaponry (specifically kenjutsu type). The trigger is eye contact, after the required handsigns have been weaved. This genjutsu is sustainable by paying a D rank amount of chakra per round of posting, however once it is used the user must weave the handsigns again (meaning it is only sustainable until it is triggered). The victim will see the user, no matter where the user is, attacking from either side or above themselves. The illusion is made to confuse the target, while the user capitalizes on the distraction.
Weakness: Avoiding eye contact avoids this jutsu's effect, entirely.
Approved.

Name: Raionhato :  Rapid KenjutsuAssualtk:[/b] D-C
Description: Weapon in hand (single or two-handed), the user delivers a series of thrusts at the targeted victim. The stance can vary, but the side of the dominant hand is always open during. The speed of the attack often gives the illusion that several attacks are happening at once, hence the name. D-Rank amount of chakra for 5 thrust, C-Rank for 10 thrusts.
Weakness: The sides of the user is always open when this attack is used, especially the back. Making it a risky attack to use if dealing with multiple foes.
Approved.

3Raionhato Style Jutsu I Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu I Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:47 am

Bastian

Bastian

Clarified a bit better. Basically the senbon will appear around the victim within a close area (5ft). The range of how far this ranges is at most 10m (5m away from the user, then 5m for the actual area of effect.) Hope that helps.

4Raionhato Style Jutsu I Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu I Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:51 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Alright, approved.

5Raionhato Style Jutsu I Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu I Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:45 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Name: Raionhato : Rapid KenjutsuAssualtk:[/b] D-C

Denied.

Cannot attack while casting genjutsu.

6Raionhato Style Jutsu I Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu I Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Bastian just remove that one jutsu that was denied and I can move this to approved. Or edit it accordingly or debate topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum