Bastian

Name: Raionhato Kenjutsu: Breath of the King
Type: Kenjutsu+Ninjutsu+Sensory
Used For: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Duration: 8 Rounds of Posting
Hand Seals/Charge up: -
Description: A deadly technique created by Gambaldi Raionhato. This jutsu revolves meditative breathing technique that causes the users awareness to heighten to frightening levels (2.5x the users normal). When used by a Master bukijutsu shinobi the reflexes become so swift and immediate that the user can react in a literal blink of the eye (making it difficult for even a mastered two tomoe sharigan user.) In terms of awareness, the range depends on how skilled the user is with sensory. Rather than relying completely on the basic senses, the user will use chakra sensing as a sixth sense. If used by a master, the user can feel chakra and use it as a primary means to move and navigate accurately around anything in the users range (Including physical movement from even something as simple as a projectile).Through this same focus, the user applies chakra to their feet as a means to make their movements more fluid, light, and silent. So much so that even if stepping on dried leaves and not break a single one.

The signs of this jutsu's activation are mostly seen in the users face. They become so focused that they seem to be void of any emotion whatsoever. Every time the user stands still they will mutter under their breath a sort of chant, which is "Ton-ton-ton-ton-ton or Ta-ta-ta-ta (sometimes a mixture of both)". The chant itself is hardly audible and if one is close enough to actually hear it clearly they are usually well within swinging range. The users stance will appear regal and proud despite the emotionless expression.
Weakness: Must possess Mastery in Bukijutsu, Sensory (or else the user cannot differentiate between friend and foe), and Ninjutsu. Must know at least 5 Raionhato Style Kenjutsu. This may only be used once per topic.

Last edited by Bastian on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:01 am; edited 4 times in total

2Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Bastian wrote:Name: Raionhato Kenjutsu: Breath of the King
Description: A deadly technique created by Gambaldi Raionhato. This jutsu revolves meditative breathing technique that causes the users reflexes and awareness to heighten to frightening levels (2.5x the users normal). When used by a Master bukijutsu shinobi the reflexes become so swift and immediate that the user can react in a literal blink of the eye (making it difficult for even a mastered two tomoe sharigan user.) In terms of awareness, the range depends on how skilled the user is with sensory. Rather than relying completely on the basic senses, the user will use chakra sensing as a sixth sense. If used by a master, the user can feel chakra and use it as a primary means to move and navigate accurately around anything in the users range.

The signs of this jutsu's activation are mostly seen in the users face. They become so focused that they seem to be void of any emotion whatsoever. Every time the user stands still they will mutter under their breath a sort of chant, which is "Ton-ton-ton-ton-ton or Ta-ta-ta-ta (sometimes a mixture of both)". The chant itself is hardly audible and if one is close enough to actually hear it clearly they are usually well within swinging range. The users stance will appear regal and proud despite the emotionless expression.
Weakness: Must possess Mastery in Bukijutsu, Sensory (or else the user cannot differentiate between friend and foe), and Ninjutsu. Must know at least 5 Raionhato Style Kenjutsu. This may only be used once per topic.

The bold face areas are places of concern and will be addressed below:

- Firstly, this skill that you have based upon what you have written appears to be Bukijutsu and Sensory based alone and you specifically target these in your jutsu description, yet you label it Ninjutsu. Remove Ninjutsu.

- Second, this portion is under review.

I'll post again when a conclusion has been reached.

3Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Bastian

Bastian

Sorry posted the wrong one. Edited.

4Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Thank you for the edit, things do make sense now.

Unfortunately, after discussing with the staff, you will need to remove the reaction increase. Being of the Mastery Tier prevents further increase to your reactions, thus remove this from your application. When finished I shall return to review once more, thank you for your cooperation.

5Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Bastian

Bastian

Figured that was a stretch, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Removed that bit.

6Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:33 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Please elaborate by what you mean by "Awareness".

7Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:58 am

Bastian

Bastian

Bastian wrote:Name: Raionhato Kenjutsu: Breath of the King
Description: A deadly technique created by Gambaldi Raionhato. This jutsu revolves meditative breathing technique that causes the users awareness to heighten to frightening levels (2.5x the users normal). When used by a Master bukijutsu shinobi the reflexes become so swift and immediate that the user can react in a literal blink of the eye (making it difficult for even a mastered two tomoe sharigan user.) In terms of awareness, the range depends on how skilled the user is with sensory. Rather than relying completely on the basic senses, the user will use chakra sensing as a sixth sense. If used by a master, the user can feel chakra and use it as a primary means to move and navigate accurately around anything in the users range. Through this same focus, the user applies chakra to their feet as a means to make their movements more fluid, light, and silent. So much so that even if stepping on dried leaves and not break a single one.

Awareness is already implied (see bold) it goes no farther than this. The 2.5x is simply a means to provide how accurate the sensing is. I added a bit to maybe help, I guess. Btw can I just get a list of stuff that needs to be fixed so I can do it all at once. This piece by piece is a tad bit time consuming.

8Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Bastian

Bastian

72+ hour Bump

9Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

2.5x goes to the person without Buki mastery, yes? That's the only thing I need clarified before I approve this technique.

10Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Bastian

Bastian

Well buki mastery is a requirement so they would have it regardless. So no, the 2.5x doesn't count towards buki.

11Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Oooo~ I think I may get where that 2.5x goes to, but correct me if I am wrong. 2.5x to the sensory skill? If it still pertains to Buki, 2.5x is the highest one can achieve in Taijutsu and Buki without having their hands on something on the limited list and thus would need to be removed.

12Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Bastian

Bastian

It says 2.5x to awareness not buki. I simply describe the buki bit for wordiness and visual. I have a A rank that I described in a similar fashion.

13Raionhato Style Jutsu V Empty Re: Raionhato Style Jutsu V Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Okay. Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum