by Kaori Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 pm

» Beta Patch #5
by NN Admin Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:06 am

Kusagakure
Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Royalty and a Demon. (Mizukage, Hakai's potential students and I. Private.) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royalty and a Demon. (Mizukage, Hakai's potential students and I. Private.)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Hakai made his way out of the village hidden in the Mist, until he arrived at his favorite place in the Land Of Water. The legendary hideout of the Zabuza Momochi, Hakai's favorite childhood hero. A brave shinobi who attempted to over throw a unworthy Mizukage. Hakai respects what he did for the Mist Village; all he had to sacrifice. He was truly worth of the title.

Since then Hakai had taken refugee in this massive hidden lair of the ancient warrior. After he had gathered the bodies he returned to now his lair. But before the Anbu Captain left the village he sent two Anbu to inform the new Mizukage of his whereabouts. When he arrived he immediately stripped all the bodies taking everything they had.
SwagCaptured:

He would leave the bodies stripped and bare on the floor; only a tarp covering them from the neck down. All of the eyes were removed from their faces; doujutsu or not. Each of their bare faces showing as Hakai would wait for Mizukage all the things he took, stored away. Samehada in his hand the tall shinobi would wait for the new Mizukage.

Last edited by CheebyJeebies on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Royalty and a Demon. (Mizukage, Hakai's potential students and I. Private.) Chikar10

Enter, Chikara Shurajo

Chikara had followed followed the Anbu Captain outside of the gates of Kirigakure and to an old hideout that she assumed belonged to said Anbu. She had been silent during the trip, not quite sure where she stood within the mind of the man who had so easily murdered people who were suppose to be his comrades. Even if she felt like talking, she wasn’t too sure the man would answer her, and she also did not desire to get on his nerve lest she join the ranks of the deceased. Though sadden by the untimely demise of her comrades, Chikara had decided that she would keep a smile upon her face. It wasn’t the first time she had seen a large group of individuals die, nor would it be the last so she wasn’t going to allow it to ruin her mood.

When the individuals arrived at the hideout, Chikara stood and watched as the man stripped the bodies of their personal belonging, only a tarp to cover them. No longer wishing to stand, she moved to sit, positioning herself in front of the deceases head. She sat on the ball of her heel, eyes examining the bodies and the man. “Er, who are you waiting for, Oni," she caught herself, "er, Captain-sama?”

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

As the tall shinobi stood waiting he watched the genin move. He was impressed by her positive attitude, especially for her age.  As she spoke Hakai would smile under his blue demonic mask. “Er, who are you waiting for, Oni," she caught herself, "er, Captain-sama?” Chuckling the Anbu Captain would take off his mask speaking for the first time that day in his normal tone. “You can call me, Hakai. We are waiting on the, uh, new Mizukage.” Hesitating a moment before saying the word new, as the information was extremely fresh and not a guaranteed. But Hakai had faith in the Jounin’s Coup to dethrone the current Water Shadow.

He would continue to speak in his normal kind whimsical tone. “But that is neither here, nor there. I believe you are in need of a new sensei.” Gesturing with Samehada extended towards the corpse of the dead Mist shinobi, laying mutilated in front of the young genin. “I am quite aware of any potential that goes through the academy. You were at the top of a short list. You have the kekkei genaki, the talent, you’re in the spring time of your youth and with me as your sensei you will be able to accomplish anything! ” Finishing he would pull out a painted mask from his cloak, extending it forward towards the genin. “From this day forth you will be a member of the Mist Anbu. This mask is your new identity.” Once she would take the mask from his out stretched hand, he would leave the room. Returning a moment later with three different kinds of ninja vests all made to fit the young genin: the standard Anbu vest, chunin vest and a jounin vest. "You may chose any one you want."

OCC: Subtracting -Tee’s anub mask.You can pick your design if you aren't sure use this one. Haku'sstyle

Also sorry this was rushed just wanted to get it up.

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Royalty and a Demon. (Mizukage, Hakai's potential students and I. Private.) Chikar10

Enter, Chikara Shurajo

Chikara tilted her head to the left, eyes gazing on the face of Hakai as his words processed within her mind. “New Mizukage?” she said, a hint of confusion in her voice. She straighten her head, the gears in her head churning as it put the pieces together. Realization soon dawned on her, something that one can see by how her pupils widen considerably. “Oh…” she muttered, eyes shifting to look at the floor she sat on, folding her hands on her lap. She was disappointed and clearly sadden by the information of the previous MIzukage having been replaced by someone else, someone who had to murder the previous one to attain the title. She liked Nick, she especially liked the time she spent talking to him as well as the training the two had done with one another. She let her smile drop for a brief moment, gripping her hands tightly before said grip would relax and her smile returned. She may be sad, but there’s no reason to show it and it wasn’t like it would bring Nick back.

Chikara looked back up at Hakai, listening as he mentioned that she was in need of a new sensei, and that he was willing to take up that job. Her eyes narrowed slightly as they drifted over to the sword that had belonged to Cole, she still feeling quite unhappy with his betrayal. He had requested Genin to assist him, but instead of taking charge of the situation, he had ran with his tail between his legs. He hadn’t been the man she thought he was, but she assumed that’s how the world work. Self-preservation shall always trump duties.

She continued to listen as he mentioned a place known as an academy and the fact that there was a short list of students with Anbu potential. “Er, you may have me confused with another Chikara, Hakai-sama. I didn’t actually go to an academy. It’s not like I had the chance to,” Chikara said, head tilting to the side once again. Really, what’s with people and believing that she attendant the school? She hadn't gone because she was part of a crazy, underground experiment to make Kiri's children into the perfect soldiers. Granted that it was rare for an individual to become Genin without going through proper training, so she guessed it was just a natural reaction. And the simple fact that no one actually knows about the experiment could factor into it as well. But she believed that letting Hakai know that she hadn’t gone before he took her on as he student was important, since he could be talking about an entirely different Chikara. Though what other Chikara Shurajo lived within the village was beyond her.

Chikara would take the mask presented to her from Hakai’s hand, eyes examining it briefly before returning to the Anbu Captain’s face. She watched as he left the room, and since this mask would be her new identity, she decided to put it on before he returned with 3 vest, all of which would fit her perfectly fine. Since she would be a Anbu member in training, she decided that picking the Anbu vest would be appropriate, and thus she did. Upon retrieving the vest, she would thank Hakai before resuming her position in front of the heads of the deceased.

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Akio scrambled around his room recklessly as he gathered up all the things he saw fit to bring with him. Which wasn't much since he was in a bit of a hurry to meet up with the mysterious man that he had meant rather recently. This was a rather valuable and rare offer that the genin was given and he couldn't mess it up now. After all how often was a genin offered to be the student of one of the legendary Seven Swordsmen of the Mist? If the young boy was to refuse or miss his chance who knows when he would get another chance such as this.

Akio quickly tied his head band tightly around his head, leaving the plate a bit crooked in his haste as it rested on his forehead. Honestly the look didn't look to bad as he rushed to the edge of the village. The moist and damn air seemed to hang in the area as the blue haired male stopped a moment to scan the area. Glancing at the instructions the older man had given him the boy quickly headed to where he was directed. Growing closer and closer to his destination Akio realized where he was meeting this individual. Standing at the bottom of some rather large trees he glanced up, taking in the view of yet another historical landmark that Kirigakure had became known for. It was none other then the hide out of the Zabuza Momochi, one of the late and renown Seven Swordsman. The wielder of yet another extraordinary blade, Kubikiribocho was the name of this enormous blade.

Even though the genin was in a rather bitter mood today he couldn't keep himself from smiling as wide as his lips would allow. The Seven Swordsman of the Mist were one of the boys favorite subjects in the shinobi world. However the Kubikiribocho was the one of the best weapons in the genin's opinion, the pinnacle of Bukijutsu and he liked nothing more then to imagine seeing the weapon in action. Although that was nothing compared to the thought of just touching the blade. These were merely fantasies of Akio's though. After all not many could say they have seen even one of the Legendary Swords of the Mist and even less could say they have lived to tell of such a view. Akio was honestly still a bit shocked he had seen Samehada in person at such an early point in his life.

Staring at the tree he was planning to scale the genin took a deep breath and smiled as he exhaled slowly. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad idea for him to have accepted the other man's offer. He honestly couldn't wait to start learning and even more Akio would be able to witness Samehada rather frequently, maybe his new sensei would even let him study the blade or if he was lucky hold it. There the genin was letting his mind run wild as he dashed toward the tree. Pressing his toes into the trunk of the tree as he concentrated, scaling the tree at a decent pace.

Reaching the top of the tree the genin did a flip and landed in the hideout rather quietly considering the circumstances. However the boy remained at a distance from the two figures as he listened to their conversation a bit. “Er, you may have me confused with another Chikara, Hakai-sama. I didn’t actually go to an academy. It’s not like I had the chance to,” He heard an unfamiliar  voice say as his one good eye darted between the girl and what he expected to be the man he talked to recently. Hakai, so that was the man's name or at least what he was going by for the time being. Akio's one uncovered eye continued to flicker back and forth as he took a few quiet steps toward the two.

Nearing the two Akio's nose crinkled up a bit as he noticed the smell of death. Such a distinct sent that could not possibly be mistaken for anything else. Making his way over to the two figures it was confirmed that the taller figure was indeed the same guy that had given him the instructions to meet here. However the geninwas a bit surprised to see a second genin at the gathering. He always thought that these kind of things were one-on-one sort of like a mentor and student bond rather then a squad. Oh well, the swordsman still had much that he could offer to the blue haired genin and Akio wan't going to abandon such a chance.

Then an unsuspected sight was set in front of the boy. His so called sensei was handing the girl an ANBU mask. So that was the catch, this man was part of the ANBU. It was a minor set back for Akio though. Although he despised the group greatly even his hate for them could not drive him away from being this man's student. Remaining quiet for a bit longer Akio glanced down at the bodies, noticing the hollow eye sockets that stared back at him. While he wan't usually shaken by death it was a sight that made him a little uneasy. Now knowing the two others names the short male gave a soft smile and finally opened his mouth. "Hakai is your name then...at least I have a name to put to the face. It's a bit odd for a self proclaimed protector to be take on the name of destruction." Giving his blunt input the genin couldn't stop glancing over at the dead that were just a few steps away from the group. "Fallen comrades...anyone...close?" Although he wasn't much for caring about emotional bonds, even his own, the question was practically clawing its way at the genin's throat. As he directed his question at Hakai he put the other shinobi out of his mind for the moment. After all he did not know her and therefore had no business with her.

WC: 1009

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Hakai was looking for the genin with potential. Ninja with kekkei genkai that could become true shionbi, weapons that serve a purpose. They could be the next generation of Demons that resonate from the most powerful shinobi village, Kirigakure. The only problem was there was sooooooooo many genin. The average class had about 20, half of them would have some clan or ability. There was a new batch every year 100s of kids all could potentially have great power, but most of them would be mediocre for their entire ninja career or until they were kill, disfigured or mauled by a skilled opponent. Either way everyone had their purpose, thus is life. It was Hakai’s chore to siff through the rift raft and hopefully find some talent.  Hakai’s only problem is he didn’t care for details of people’s lives. On top of that he was terrible with remembering names; faces no problem. He has folders of every genin in the village who was registered a Mist Ninja, he knew their rank, abilities and even a short personality description. The only information Hakai was concerned about was ability, if a genin had something of interest, he would scan the copy of their ninja card for current assigned unit, look at their picture. If he ever came across one that impressed him he would acquire them, if they were destined for power he would give it them. If they were destined for mediocrity, well there were no mediocre shinobi in the Mist Anbu. So he would do them a service and put them down, for a weak shinobi is like a horse with a broken leg; better off dead. Only time would tell if these shinobi could be what Hakai needed or not.

So as the genin retorted pointing out the fallacies of Hakai statement, he knew his lack of preparation would be discovered. The cheeky look on his face would slowly turn to an awkward stare as his mouth would open and his eyes would slightly widen, his head turning ever so delicately as she spoke. “Er, you may have me confused with another Chikara, Hakai-sama. I didn’t actually go to an academy. It’s not like I had the chance to,”    He quickly changed his face to a smile and chuckled a little to himself as he responded. . “To be honest, I had no idea what your name was, let alone if you have talent or not. I’m not big on details, but you seem like you have potential. You do have a kekkei genaki correct, of the blood variety?” Continuing with his actions of giving her the various gear; despite the discrepancies being discovered. Pondering to himself, "Chikara, hmmm, yaaa, no way I am going to remember that she is going to need a nickname."  He realized as he concluded the thought.  The two were no longer alone in the lair of Zabuza Momochi. The young genin he had unbearably encountered a few days prior was there slowly approaching them. Hakai would turn to address the new arrival. “Oh ya..  I forgot about you, eh….” He signed annoyed at himself, he had completely forgotten about this genin; as he wasn’t particular of any importance. Hakai had forgotten about him and his offer to train the boy no longer than 15 minutes after the conversation. This was his problem always talking, but never caring to remember his commitments. Unfortunately this one followed through and Hakai couldn’t just send him away; but he could make the boy wish he never accepted the offer.  Ideally he would have tested them individually, but his lack of planning had created the situation and he would deal with it; his way. Looking at the boy he realized how annoying his face was, he couldn’t place why, just something screamed punch me till I die. “I guess you can have a vest as well. “ Hurling another Anbu vest at the boy, with unnecessary force and speed; even if the target was a grown jounin.(Jounin they have the same stats, I think)

The boy would start to speak, addressing him as Hakai would begin to hate him.  "Hakai is your name then...at least I have a name to put to the face. It's a bit odd for a self proclaimed protector to be take on the name of destruction." The tall man’s eye would twitch three times as the boy spoke. First when he realized this child knew his name; “there goes the plan to ditch him.” He thought realizing the boy could find his home address with that information. The second eyebrow convulsion erupted when he said “to be take on the” and finally when he realized what his literate slur of words meant. He would exhale slowly before answering, “One does not pick one’s own name, and you’ve lost your speaking privileges for the day. Next time don’t say something so stupid.” Craning towards Chikara he would smile. As the boy would begin to address the bodies hakai would interrupt, every time the boy would begin to speak Hakai would cut in before a syllable could be sounded. “Sh, sh, shu, shu, Shut, Shut, Shut your mouth” Finally finishing once the boy would give up on speaking, “you’re coming off as stupid!” Finish the statement sharply and turning he would to return the vest to their appropriate compartment in the hideout. Returning he would address both the genin, “Alright it doesn’t seem our guest is coming or at least at a reasonable time. So we are going to use this to our advantage, time for some introductions.” He would say with a wicked style.

“You boy, move theses bodies again that wall,” gesturing to the far wall roughly 40 feet from the closet corpse.  The room was quite large, the largest in the lair, the room could hold two basketball courts, side by side. Once the boy would pain stakingly move the bodies, he would turn to Chikara. “Show me us what you got genin, show me your best moves. Let me know why you deserve that mask.” His smile would fall from his face as he would look blankly at the now masked genin thinking to himself. “so the first test begins.”

WC 1041
OCC: If you need me to change anything with my interactions lmk. Kaiden I kind of god modded you a little, with your response, but yo to the lo.

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Enter, Chikara Shurajo

“Yes. Shurajo.” Was all the confirmation Hakai would need.

Chikara turned her head to look at the new arrival, eyes staring at the boy from behind the mask. An eyebrow raised in slight amusement as the talk between herself and Hakai ended, a banter starting up between the new Genin and Hakai. Though, Hakai looked more annoyed with the boy than amused by their talk, and soon enough he ordered the boy to move the bodies. She wanted to add for the boy to be careful with them, not out of respect though that certainly was a factor, but because she wanted the bodies to stay intact. But, since Hakai was here, she thought it unnecessary since common sense certainly was something the boy exercised. She didn’t move though, the boy would have to carry them around her.

Her eyes snapped over to Hakai as he addressed her, wanting her to display skills that made her worthy of her mask. She cocked her head to the side, eyebrows furrowing as she examined the man’s face. She hadn’t shown her former sensei or her former teammate what she could do simply because she didn’t want things to be used against her, so the thought of showing Hakai didn’t really sit well with her. Yes, he may be a comrade, but look where that got other two shinobi from her home.

She sighed deeply. “I am quite sorry, Captain-sama, but I have to refuse to show you any techniques I may know simply because I do not want them to be used against in the case I must do battle with anyone present.” Chikara said, reaching behind her head to untie the mask. “If this is unbefitting of a member of your team, than I shall gladly hand this mask back to you.”

"But I must state once again that I shall not show anyone anything unless I trust them, and I have known you but a couple hours and the boy a couple minutes."

Last edited by Chikara on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

As the genin spoke, Hakai could not listen. Stream of lights were running down his peripheral vision, the room began to spin. As she concluded he would speak quickly and clearly. Meet me at the training grounds on the cliffs in two days at dawn. There you will both be tested. I except no shyness you are anbu now. With that he would go into the other room and leave.

EXIT. Gone for the next 48 hours so need to close the topic. I am going to do ya'lls bell test! :D

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Enter, Chikara Shurajo

She watched as Hakai left, mentally taking not of the day he desired to see the other Genin and herself again for a test. A test that would allow him to witness their capabilities. She stood up, looking at the bodies for a moment before heading towards the one that had been somewhat warm. She knelt beside the body, retrieving a couple needles from her pocket, and without ceremony, plunged them into the skin of the deceased Jigoku. She took out a vial, sticking the needle into the vial and pushing down, releasing the blood into it. Chikara repeated this process several times, only stopping once she had four vials of blood.

She stood up, dusting off her pants, nodding her head at the other Genin before leaving.

[WC: 1234]
[Ryo - 120]
[Items - 4 vials of Jigoku blood]
[Bodies covered by tarp left within the building separate room]
[Exit]

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Enter: Hakai was dizzy but he realized only a moment after leaving he was forgetting something. He would talk into pulling a mask from his cloak. He wouldn't see the young genin drawing blood from the body and do nothing. He would silently move into the shadows and watch her go. Making a mental note he would wait for her to leave before throwing the mask to Kaiden, you'll need this as well. He would then secure his possession placing both legendary swords on his back. Then lowering himself he wouk gather the bodies in two piles and lifting with his legs carry the bodies out of the room leaving with the corpses under his arms.

Exit

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Akio would just watch as the two dispersed from the area, but not before taking the items and even the DNA of the dead shinobi that laid before the group. Watching as the other genin took samples of the dead and his supposed new sensei gathered up the bodies and left with them. While he did receive a vest and even an ANBU mask these rewards were the only parts of the meeting that made any progress between the group and perhaps them getting to know each other. Feeling as if the meeting was a bit pointless the male decided to just not bring it up as he slid bakc down the tree. Firmly landing on the ground before heading back to his house that was positioned just on the outskirts of town.

[Exit]
[Item Received - Jounin Vest]
[Item Received - ANBU Mask]

WC: 1,142

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum