Takigakure

Account Inactive? HELP! Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Account Inactive? HELP!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Account Inactive? HELP! Empty Account Inactive? HELP! Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 am

Cryptic

Anonymous

Hello,

I am making this post as a guest and hoping it goes through at this point. My friend and I tried registering on this site in hopes of rping but unfortunately due the strict IP limit and the rather archaic method of accounts needing to be manually activated after registration we haven't managed to do much in terms of creating a character.

I personally had my account activated through normal means and requested from Kamina and Chikara to activate my friend's account. We are currently staying in the same place and thus share a computer for the time being and as such we needed a bypass for the IP limit on account activation. At one point both our accounts were activated and we were able to freely log in but now it seems both have been switched to inactive status. I do not understand how or why this happened but we would both greatly appreciate it if our accounts could be made active once more so that we can access the site and post freely.

Another issue we had is that while going through the staff bar we realized that there is little to no way to contact ANY member of staff without being logged in which is kind of ridiculous. I'm just thankful that this part of the forum seems to be guest friendly. It would be nice to have a staff member's skype or email at the very least when issues like this arise, especially if the site is so strict with registration policy.

In any case, any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Both my friend and I will be waiting.

-Cryptic & Valkyrie

P.S. The two usernames that belong to us are "CrypticWater" and "Valkyrie". Thanks again.

2Account Inactive? HELP! Empty Re: Account Inactive? HELP! Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Our you sure it's us, for your accounts are still active on the forum.

3Account Inactive? HELP! Empty Re: Account Inactive? HELP! Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:25 pm

CrypticWater

CrypticWater
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Chikara wrote:Our you sure it's us, for your accounts are still active on the forum.

They were inactive at the time of making the original post. Both Valkyrie and I were unable to access our respective accounts. So yes, it was indeed on the website's end.

I got a PM from V stating that our accounts are active now and indeed they are so thank you, V. Both Valkyrie and I greatly appreciate your help in this matter. This topic can be locked if the moderators so choose. Once again, thank you for your time.

4Account Inactive? HELP! Empty Re: Account Inactive? HELP! Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

*Shrugs* Happy your accounts are back online.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]