Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

A Return of Grandeur (Closed/No Killing: Akira, Kagura M) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Return of Grandeur (Closed/No Killing: Akira, Kagura M)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Taka had a good bit happen already before gathering the courage to actually walk up towards the gate and hail the guards....she still had yet to do that, but she had decided that today was the day. Mostly because the young Akira she was with had wanted to go to Kiri and this seemed to come up with odds of coming back to the village. Taka herself was hearing her cream colored sleeveless undershirt and her cream colored pants today. Her body was flat as normal and her scars were on full display, she looked like a veteran mercenary by all accounts and the two swords were attached to the left side of her hip. Taka looked over towards the young girl traveling with her towards the gate. She was very pretty young girl with her hair blowing in the small wind and with the sun in just the right place it made it look like it was beaming down her making her look all the more royal.

Taka giggled a bit, "Ah, lucky...so lucky to meet a girl like you." she said in a cheerful voice. Taka had still maintained her male voice throughout the encountering with her and still did so. They keep up the walking and soon it seemed that they were approaching the gate. The walls stood tall and high, that even a sprint up them would be difficult to maintain. Two guards stood at the large gate and looked outward at the many people. You could see that a couple people went in with no problems and some were turned away from going into the village. It seemed the ones who were let in are well known by the guards. Taka herself knew she would have to deal with this. She keep going and headed towards them, she hopped they would be informed of whats going on. "Akira, stay here for a bit. I'm going to go talk to them. Hopefully the Kage comes to meet me." and with that Taka walked up to the guards. She held onto her headband that held the scratch. She walked straight up to the two men and threw the head band on the ground in front of them. One of the men picked it up and then looked at it. He then jolted backwards and yelled "Missing Shinobi!" his friend quickly did the same and even pulled a Kunai out. The two didn't know what to expect. "Wow wow guys, I've come to talk to the Kage, I'm expected back here by now. So please bring her here or bring me to her." Taka spoke in her male voice. The two guards looked a bit confused and it seemed more shinobi were showing up. Taka waited to see what they would do and just in case Taka prepared to draw her long katana. Her fingers itched at the sword and watched to see if they would attempt anything.

Akira

Akira

Akira had been walking along side Taka and smiled at the compliment she had been given. 'Yeah lucky I didn't come here to kill anyone.' She would think in her mind. Akira could see the gates and the guards so when they were at the treeline Akira did just as she was told. She had no problem with staying back because she had no reason to go into the village. From where she was standing she could see the security and from the looks of it the village was "fine." Akira was still waiting for the moment she could leave this village. Soon, she had her chance. The village guards were all hooked on the missing ninja thing that Akira would turn around and start to walk away from the gates. She didn't have a second thought.

When she was out of site Akira stretched her arms up and sighed. As she walked she took the bag off her back and put her stuffed toy in it. "Good I can finally leave. That was such a pain. Now I guess I'm off to Kiri." Akira then threw the bag over her back and continued on.

Exit.

Kagura M

Kagura M

Kagura sighed as she walked through the village, she had taken a break from paper work to get some fresh air, and by take a break she meant snuck out, and by get fresh air she meant have a cigarette. She took a long drag from her cigarette as she looked at the buildings around her, the village was teaming with life and growing everyday, it made her proud to be in charge of such a wonderful place. Smoke wafted around her as she walked causing passers by to cough or veer away from her, though none tried to stop her as she was the Hokage after all, indicated by the hat she wore atop her head. She expelled a large puff of smoke as she turned in the direction of the gates to the village. A group of ninja seemed to be traveling swiftly in the area, but they stopped when they saw her and walked towards her direction. Kagura was scared for a second that they had been called to find her and bring her back for more dreaded paperwork, so she prepared to use a the ripple technique and built up chakra inside herself and her cigarette. Thankfully it wasn't to bring her back and the ninja would tell her they had received reports of a missing ninja at the gates requesting a meeting with her. Kagura found this odd as missing ninja usually attempted to infiltrate the village if they wanted assassinate her, not out right call her to the gates, this missing ninja must have been extremely cocky and arrogant to underestimate her. Kagura would take another long drag from her cigarette before agreeing to travel to see this missing ninja.

As they arrived Kagura could tell something was up, guards had surrounded one person in a circle, each one standing 25 meters away from the person in the middle. Kagura would expel a puff of smoke, alerting the guards to her presence among the ninja arriving. "M..Madam Hokage this ninja wishes to speak with you, do you wish for us to detain him Ma'am?" Kagura would think for a minute before withdrawing the cigarette from her mouth and holding it in two of her fingers. "No we might as well get this over with now, I will listen to what this ninja has to say, I did come all the way out here after all." As she finished speaking she would move closer to the circle, two of the guard ninja would step aside in order for the hokage to look at the missing ninja, her deep abyss like eyes would pour into the ninja in order to analyze her, a thin smoke from her cigarette would waft through the area as she would say from 25 meters in front of the ninja, "Why have you come here, and be quick with your response, I will be most displeased if this is a waste of my time." As she finished speaking she would place the cigarette back in her mouth and fold her arms, a slight breeze would cause her long hair to blow in the wind, but her dark eyes would stay focused on the girl in front of her, almost like a predictor deciding what to make of prey that had walked into its den.

Last edited by Kagura M on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Under Review

Alice, you need to specify what technique is being used.

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

With in the blink of an eye the two guards disappeared and seemed to be go getting the kage. Taka waited as she was left alone for a moment. She thought she might just get out of there but it seems she'd simply wait for the the kage to show up or someone else. Taka looked around and waited to see who ever would appear. Taka saw in the distance that 2 shinobi accompanied by a women were headed Takas way. Two more guards appeared and tried to move around Taka. Taka simply keep moving a bit keeping the two guards within her view. Soon two shinobi that had left early came within 25 metters and behind them was the kage, this group was the one she saw in the distance and they were clustered together. This forced the kage to have to wait for the two to move out of her way after this was done the Kage stepped forward and began to speak. Taka made sure she took note of all the enemies around Takas self. Taka noted that two where in front that had came with the kage and one was on her right and another on her left and zero had made it behind Taka. Taka had made sure of that. The Hokage was right in front of Taka around 25 meters away. Other then the 5 she took notice of, no other enemies or potential enemies were within her view.  

Taka noticed that the Kage had a cigarette and it had no chakra glow to it.  The group that was in front of Taka stayed in position while the Kage spoke. Taka listened to what she had to say and was a bit shocked. Takas face had dropped wide open...'This women has no idea....I'm sure it should be noted of my return.' Taka thought. Taka began to responded to her question. "I'm scheduled to return today. I was suppose to be readmitted to the village today. I was disbarred from the village for 7 years. Today is my day to return to the village. I assumed this information would have been given to you. I am Takaha, Daisuke...." Taka said plainly. 'Maybe she'll catch up on the code name. Weird that I was not expected back........' Taka thought.

Kagura M

Kagura M

(post has been edited and anu says it is good, you have 24 hours to edit your post b4 I will post myself)

Kagura M

Kagura M

Kagura awaited her answer patently, her smoke wafting through the area causing everything to reek of it, and making it harder to breath than average. Unfortunately the poor fool was doomed the moment she took the time to look at Kagura's cigarette as it had been the catalyst used for her ripple technique earlier, and was still infused with the justu, though not showing any outwards appearance of being charged with chakra given the genjustu was supposed to be stealth based. The enemy ninja's sight, sound, and touch senses were all under the control of Kagura now since she had taken the time to notice Kagura's cigarette, and she would choose what to do with that control based on the ninja's answer.

When the ninja finally spoke, she talked about being scheduled to return today after being disbarred for 7 years, and called herself Takaha Daisuke. Kagura did not know what on earth this ninja was talking about, she had never known of a ninja that was sent to return on a specific date after being disbarred. That seemed stupid to Kagura, and she wondered if this ninja was  really trying to fool the kage of a village with such a story, she have would ask the former hokage about the subject later, but for right now she was not buying it. Kagura had 2 of the ninja stationed to the right and left of Kagura come up to Fuimko, making sure to carefully avoid her not drawn swords, and then have them begin to look through and confiscate her things in order to see if there was anything to prove she was from the leaf, they found 2265 ryo, 15 shuriken, 15 kuni, 15 smoke bombs, and 15 bomb tags, they would then place back Fuimko's ninja pouches and attire to make it look like it did before they touched her, and then they would turn the items over to the Hokage by walking over and giving them to her making sure to avoid Fuimko and her swords and to be careful with the explosive tags and smoke bombs, making sure none of them went off. Fuimko would be completely oblivious to this as she would still see all the ninja and Kagura standing still in their original 25 meter distance, positions if she was under the genjustu, and wouldn't see any of the ninja coming towards her and then going to Kagura, Fuimko would also not hear the ninja coming forward after being trapped in the genjustu as her sense of hearing would also be under the control of Kagura and she would instead be hearing Kagura talk about village protocol and about that she would have to talk to the former Hoakage about it, instead of hearing her giving orders to the ninja to take Fuimko's things, Fuimko would also not be able to feel the ninja around her confiscating her items as her sense of touch and feeling would also be under the control of Kagura, and her sense of touch would tell her that she was still a 25 meter distance away from all the other ninja and that none of them were close to her, and that no one was touching her. The smell of smoke would reek through the area making it impossible to differentiate people through scent, and the ninja confiscating her things would give no scent either way as they had all been covered in Kagura's smoke longer than other things having traveled with her. After confiscating the ryo and weapons Kagura would place them in the ninja pouches around her waste to look over them for any special markings later, making sure to place the smoke bombs and explosive tags carefully in as she was a veteran ninja and knew how to handle the basic ninja tools well. The ninja that had given Kagura the items would then return to there places to the right and left of Kagura. After she had handled all the weapons she would have Fuimko hear Kagura say that she would have to remain outside until they could clear this up with the former Hokage and they would have an answer for her by tonight as to if she is accepted into the village or not. She would leave the guards to the right and left of fuimko stationed near her and then depart with back into the village with the two ninja next to her using body flicker, as she left using body flicker ripple would deactivate, but nothing was different from how it had looked in the illusion, so there would be no way of noticing a difference. Even though Kagura had departed, her smoke would still linger in the area like a ghost clinging to everything and reeking the place up more. Of course if any of this process was interrupted Kagura would and her ninja would be able to react immediately, changing the timeline of these events to fit to the needs of the interruption.
(exit, gained 2265 ryo, 15 kuni, 15 shuriken, 15 smoke bombs, and 15 explosive tags)

(used ripple and body flicker)

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

When Taka had looked at the Hokages cig Taka had been exactly 26.1 meters away out of range of the Kages Jutsu so it could not ensnare Taka. The reason for Taka shifting back a bit from the 25.5 meters away from the Kage in front of her was due to the two shinobi on her right and left moving a bit to get around Taka in attempt to surround Taka however when the Kage spoke they had all stopped moving unless something happened in which nothing had. Taka had made slight movements backwards when the two shinobi attempted to surround Taka, this eventually totaled her distance of 26.1 meters that Taka was standing when Taka looked at the cig.  Something seemed to be up with the ninja however....it was quite odd how they were acting. Taka hadn't know it but all 4 of the shinobi had looked at their Kage when she had spoke causing them to look at the cig and at the time they were within the distance of the jutsu and now would be entrapped in the jutsu. They would now be under the trance of their own kage. Listening to a Kage go on about protocol in their own minds. Taka looked at the kage and she seemed to be motioning for them to go over to Taka....yet the weren't responding and stood like zombies! 'SOMETHINGS UP!' Taka thought. Taka pressed off the ground and jolted away from the Kage to around 30 meters the second Taka noticed this...Taka had jumped as quickly as possible and would make sure to keep the Kage at a distance of 30 meters. Due to it seeming all four where under a trance....Taka would simply keep herself at this distance of 30 meters away from the kage. "What are you trying to pull, Woman! Putting your own shinobi under a damn genijutsu!!" Taka spoke allowed. Another group of shinobi would appear on the scene due to large yell and seeing the basically motionless Shinobi and the accusation that the Kage had genijutsued her own shinobi would not sit well with the oncoming Shinobi who came through the gate from the side. If for some reason the jutsu didn't effect them Taka would maintain the distance of 26 meters from the kage and her ninja and not let any of them get a inch closer.

V is going to be making a ruling, so hold your post.

Kagura M

Kagura M

(I'll be calling for a void on your post anyways after his ruling, so it doesn't matter)

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Spoiler:

Kagura M

Kagura M

Kagura would sigh, it would appear the ninja had moved just out of range, just as her genjustu had charged up, how lucky for the poor ninja to have moved just out of range just before they would have been captured, now Kagura would actually have to do work, which she hated. None of her ninja had gotten trapped in her genjustu, as almost all jounin ninja and up knew of the Hokage's incredible prowess in genjustu, and that looking at her would mean almost certain defeat. "I guess I will cut to the chase." She said and flicked her cigarette in the ground in front of her, and then moving to stomp it out with her heel. She would now be 25.5 meters away from the ninja as she said, "I have no knowledge of a ninja from my village supposed to return today, nor have I ever heard that name. By the way you are acting around my ninja, and your obvious fear of leaf ninja surrounding you, leaf ninja that should be your comrades if your story was true I might add, gives away this story you have made up to be false. Unless you have some other kind of proof, you will not be entering this village." She spoke, and as she did five other ninja arrived  20 meters behind Fuimko. They had been with the squad that found the Hokage earlier, but had gone through a different gate, and around in order to surprise the enemy from behind, a standard battle plan made under Kagura's leadership. "Does any ninja hear recognize this ninja, or the name they gave?" She asked her group, but not one ninja spoke up, and so Kagura turned her attention back to Fuimko, and asked "So what do you have to say for yourself?"

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Taka could hear the other ninja move into the rear, at this point Taka wasn't very concerned with them. It was more important to concentrate on the woman in front of her. When the lady took a step forward Taka would take a step back. She let the woman let out whatever she wanted to say. "Maybe I'm a bit timid because this was suppose to be a welcoming.....not a beat down. If you want to verify my identity speak to the last Kage. He will know about this, mention that name and he should know who I am. Besides that I can give you direct information in private among ANBU members if you wish. I fear the current men around you aren't privilege to this classified info." Taka said. Then something clicked in her mind....she remembered something extremely important. She moved her hand in her pocket and pulled out a scroll. The scroll itself seemed limp and old, however it had the Kages seal. Inside of it was information verifying her story and who she really was.  The scroll read....'Readmitting Takaha, Daisuke. Code name Takaha, Daisuke is to return to the village after his 7 years away. Upon his return he is to be accepted back into the village at the rank of Jounin. This scrolls purpose is to verify his identity. Description of him is a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, at a height of 196 centimeters.....' the scroll went on further describing Taka and the scrolls description matched Taka exactly. The scroll then changed tune 'If the seal on this is broken then it means that this is no longer valid. You who is reading this needs to verify this with the Kage who gave the order those 7 years ago.' The rest of the scroll went on in intell and various other things of little importance. Taka rolled the scroll forward at the kage, the seal itself was still in tact. It was up to the kage if she wished to pick it up. This scroll was handed to Taka by the Hokage 7 years ago and she was told to give this to the current Kage at the time in order to secure her safety....it was a long time when she was told that so for Taka it took actually thinking about how to back up her story to remember the important scroll.

Kagura M

Kagura M

One of the ninja from her group picked up the scroll and looked it over, in order to check if it was sealed with a trap or booby trapped in any sort of way, after it was thoroughly it was handed to Kagura who read it over lazily, she still wasn't buying the guys story fully, as it was way to convenient for him to just pull this scroll out of his asshole at the right time, so she would ask V about it later, she still wasn't going to let him into the village, as she, as Hokage, should have been informed of such things as a ninja leaving for 7 years, "I have further questions on this so called..." She would say before being cut off by another ninja entered the conflict from the village and appeared right behind Kagura. The man would whisper in her ears, at such a hushed tone that not even the ninja standing next to her would hear and explain to her that the previous Hokage V had returned and needed his assistance right away with interrogating a suspect that he had brought back. Kagura's being the head interrogator in the village would need to leave right now as it was of great importance. Kagura gave an annoyed sigh as returned her gaze to Fuimko, "It would appear I must cut this meet up short, I still have further questions for this supposed mission and re-admittance, but it seems something of greater importance has come up, I will allow you into the village and these ninja will escort you in and keep track of you, but make no mistake, you will be monitored, and if I found out that your story is false in any given way, I will be most displeased, welcome back to the leaf." She said and prepared the hand sign to body flicker away back into the village along with the messenger ninja, leaving Fuimko with the 10 ninja around her to do whatever.

(exit, gained 200 ryo from rping with another person, had to cut this short due to being too busy)

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Taka was unsure of why the women new little. Taka had known the fact that this women must have been recently appointed as Kage. She wondered where the old Kage was, what he was doing however that wasn't very important to her right now. Taka looked at the women as she began to leave. She left the shinobi to watch Taka, this was fairly cute that she assumed they would be able to treed water with her. However Taka didn't want to cause any problems at this time so she simply walked forward after the Kage had left and looked for a place to settle down in and rest for the day. This was quite the encounter for her.

Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum