Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally Something Normal [Private, Akira and Akio][No Kill]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shizen

Shizen

The sun was setting over The Great Naruto Bridge and people were heading home for the night from their jobs, be them shinobi or civilians. The bridge was bustling with activity, but one person seemed to stand out. That person was me. I was sitting on the railing of the bridge with my legs hanging over the edge. I was wearing nothing but shorts, a sharktooth necklace, and my kirigakure headband on my right forearm. Perhaps seeing I was a shinobi would make people look over the fact that I was about to jump from the bridge into the water. While on the railing I held a stick in my left hand and a kunai in the other. I didn't care much for the boring method of fishing with rods and lures, I much preferred to spear them myself. It proved to be more of a challenge for me.

As I sharpened the stick I looked around at the people staring at me. Some of them giggled at me and some of them gave me a look like I was a mad man, but no matter their reaction I only greeted them with a warm smile and a friendly nod. After about ten minutes of sharpening, it seemed sharp enough to spear a fish. I then jumped up to a standing position on the railing and took a deep breath, staring into the setting sun. I loved preforming for the people, and I don't mind being a shinobi, but it really had been a while since I was able to do anything like this. Something just for me.

I then jumped off the bridge and eventually landed on the waters surface by focusing chakra into my feet. The water walking was something I made sure to master young since I was from a family of fishermen. I stood motionless on the surface of the water holding my spear in a stabbing position, preparing to strike at any time. I then closed my eyes and began to use my special ability....I could feel the presence of the fish below me, some of the signatures were larger than others, and those were the ones I would be aiming for but at this moment they were all much too far out of the reach of my spear. I could also feel the presence of the people above me on the bridge. I felt young chakras congregating around the railing where I jumped. Who would've thought even an act such as fishing would provide entertainment to children. I stood motionless for a while and felt some of the child chakra signatures leave from above me, I couldn't really blame them, watching a shirtless man hold a spear for a long period of time sounds anything but entertaining. I turned my focus again to the water beneath my feet. There were many signatures jusssssst out of the reach of my spear, They only needed to come a little closer......THERE. I stabbed the spear into the water and nailed a fish dead in its center of mass and pulled it from the water. The remaining kids above me began clapping and I turned with a beaming smile to bow to them, thanking them for their time. Unfortunately, it distracted me for a second from focusing my chakra flow through my feet and I feel into the freezing cold water suddenly. I quickly surfaced and shouted from surprise, but it instantly turned into exuberant laughter which then spread to my audience on the bridge. I guess even when things are just for me they can be for others too.

Word Count: 604

Last edited by Shizen on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Akira

Akira

Traveling always took so long. Akira always got bored because most of the time she had nothing to do. Sometimes, she would try to pick a fight ir kill an animal. However, this time she just traveled. Her last stop had been a chore enought so she didn't feel like doing much. It had taken her a couple hours to get away from Konoha but she was getting close to her destination.

At this time Akira had come upon something that was known far and wide. The Great Naruto Bridge. She looked up to read the sign at the beginning but quickly she turned away to continue walking. Akira really didn't care for the story of this Naruto fellow so in all honesty she cared nothing about this bridge. Still, she wouldn't let anyone know of her opinions so she walked along this bridge with a smile. Her long white hair flowed as she walked, her sleek black dress with the white ruffles, and the bag that sat on her back were what made her stand out from many of these people. The sun looked like it was slowly falling out of the sky and everything looked beautiful. Nature was one of the few things Akira liked so everything else she didn't care for.

However, Akira happened to see some people near the side of the bridge and soon they broke out into laughter. With some curiosity she moved to the side of this bridge to look over. When she did, She saw a boy on the other side in the cold water. 'Kids. Such idiots.' Akira thought to herself. On the outside though, she smiled along with the people. She wondered why the boy would have jumped into the water anyway. Was he just being a kid and wanting attention? Or was it a dare? Akira remembered watching the children in her small village dare eachother to do many ignorant things but they were people dear to her so it amused her. Now, she doesn't feel a thing for the ignorance if people. Akira seemed to be in thought as she continued to look over the bridge.

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Coming upon the renowned Naruto Bridge Akio gave a soft sigh. The sun was setting and that marked the start of his assignment for the day. Being a chunin the boy's horizons were widened be it for the best or worst. However this meant he was now required to  take shifts in the protection of the village. Once he took a step onto the bridge and older male gave him a soft nod and headed back to the village. The chunin was tasked with watching the bridge, the front line of the Bloody Mist. Sighing again the two swapped shifts as Akio got ready for the night shift.

Noticing the build up of people on the bridge Akio raised his brow and walked to the edge to peer over the edge. Seeing the familiar shirtless figure treading on the top of the water he sighed. Noticing he was fishing on top of the water he waved the crowd away causing them to fall silent. "Come on people nothing to see here." While there was nothing punishable that the crowd was doing it was impeding on his work. After all there was a horse drawn cart that was having a bit of trouble crossing with the build up of people.

Quickly checking the shipment Akio waved the man through before walking back to glance over the edge at the man on the water. Seeing him stumble and fall into the water the chunin chuckled before noticing the girl that was beside him. Moving his head in a manor that allowed him to see the bag he grew a bit cautious. Even though he was relaxing he still had a job to do and had to protect the village from any possible threat. Since the girl beside him had came from the opposite end of the bridge Akio knew she wasn't local. Keeping calm and friendly the Kaguya tilted his head to the side a bit. "Mind if I ask what brings you to The Land of Water." Akio didn't mean to come off as defensive, but clearly he wasn't hiding that he was a shinobi. After all he still had on his chunin vest along with his headband.

WC: 367

Shizen

Shizen

After recovering from falling into the water I climbed my way back up the bridge and jumped back over the railing. Still holding the speared fish in my hand I shook playfully like a dog getting water over everyone present. The children all squealed in excitement and I laughed to accompany it and patted a few of them on the head before I noticed I had two new people around me. One was clearly a full grown woman, not only due to her physical appearance but also because her chakra felt more...mature than the others around me but that was all I could deduce from it because it was too new to me. She was a beautiful woman and seemed to be smiling at me, and I smiled back out of courtesy before turning my attention to the other spectator. It was the boy from the riot who was there with the little girl, I could tell by not only remembering his face but by the feel of his chakra signature. It felt...normal, like it had no difference from the chakras of the civilians flooding the bridge we were on. If it weren't for his vest there would probably be no way for me to tell he was a shinobi at all. But still, he seemed to be ignoring me but that wouldn't stop me from extending my usual kindness towards him, I looked at him and said with a smile "Hey there, how have you been?"

Before he could respond one of the children, a little boy,  would interrupt me and say "He's trying to make us leave! We don't wanna go yet, we wanna watch you do more cool stuff!" All of the other children would yell out a group "Yeah!" before I could speak. I knelt  down in front of the boy and smiled at him before saying "It's getting late, your parents have to be getting worried about you, and I don't want them coming after me for making you late." I would chuckle playfully while reaching back and holding out the fish to the boy whilst crouching and would begin to talk again "Here, take this to your parents and have them make it to eat, I promise it's not poisonous." I chuckled again as the boy took the fish and nodded happily in agreement before running off with his friends, leaving only the woman, the boy, and I in the group. I stood up and asked half jokingly and half curiously "What seems to be the problem officer?" Before laughing again to myself while waiting for a response.

Word Count: 447

Akira

Akira

Akira stood at the edge of the rail still looking over at the boy when she heard a voice. It sounded as if somone were trying to clear all the people that were watching the boy. Then, a voice was directed towards her. What was she doing her? "Oh. I'm just visiting the village. The water is beautiful and the bridge is wonderful." She would say smiling towards the boy that asked her. He seemed young and he was wearing a chuunin jacket. 'Hmmm. He must be watching the people on the bridge.' Akira came to this conclusion because she had seen some others not too far back that looked like ninjas.

Just then the one that had fallen in the water climbed back up and smiled back to her. Akira watched as he reacted to the children and spoke to them. Akira didn't care for most children They whined too much, always needed something, and were just a pain to deal with. Especially the ones that lived around these villages. They always got everything they wanted, while the children that aren't so lucky hace to work hard for what they want. Even with her wicked thoughts running through her head, she still looked like a normal happy woman. As she watched the child run off, Akira listened to the boy speak. She even laughed a bit at his comment only for her outward appearance of course. Akira really didn't care for anyone much really.

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

As he listened for a response from the older girl Akio watched as the male genin lifted himself from the water. The man walked up to Akio and asked him how he was, but the chunin ignored him as he acted engrosses in his conversation with the girl beside him. Blocking out his word Akio was glad to hear a younger voice cut the genin off and talk to him. Obviously Akio didn't know what the kid was saying, but it got the genin to shut up and that was good enough for him

Focusing back at the white haired girl Akio listened to her give her reason before commenting on the sight of the land. "Yes, I suppose it is rather nice." Giving a soft welcoming smile Akio decided he would just play nice for the time being. After all he was a bit sore from the missions he had been sent on recently and he really didn't want to stir anything up. Even though the girl looked harmless enough Akio was smart enough to not judge her without seeing her in combat. After all anyone could learn to fight and they seemed to be starting younger and younger everyday.

Before Akio could continued his conversation with the girl he heard the young boy rush off and the sound of the male genin's voice. Scoffing at the comment the other made Akio then sighed. Honestly he was getting a bit feed up with the guy already. Why couldn't he have just stayed in the water, perhaps then he could have drowned by now and Akio wouldn't have to deal with the headache. I mean really how couldn't he tell that he was stationed to guard the bridge. After all he had on a chunin vest and the other shinobi had left the minute he arrived. "Guarding the bridge..." The blue haired male replied quickly as he leaned on the railing of the bridge, shifting his eyes back to the one he had been talking to in the first place.

WC: 707

Shizen

Shizen

Shizen listened to the two talking and noticed that the blue haired little tyke apparently wanted nothing to do with him. After he told him that he was guarding the bridge I began to speak while drying off my hair "Ah, guarding the bridge huh? Sounds like a blast. But to be honest I feel threats from the outside are the LEAST of our worries right now, so perhaps the questioning of beautiful young tourists shouldn't be the primary focus of the village." I chuckled again, throwing the towel I was using to the ground and smiling at the woman before pulling my shirt back over my head. I made it seem like it was meant in a joking matter, but that was just to try and keep the conversation light. The real threat, I believed, wasn't anyone hitting us from the outside, but the villagers of Kirigakure themselves blowing up on each other.

After I finished re-dressing myself I leaned against the nearby barrier of the bridge with the wooden stick I had fished with laying on the ground next to me. I crossed my arms over my chest and kept a small smile on my face looking at my present company. They didn't seem like bad people.

Word count: 212

Akira

Akira

Akira noticed the blue haired boy standing next to her seemed annoyed she knew it was probably because of the other one. To be honest, it was probably the only time she would agree with him. 'What is this place getting soft? What happened ti the ruthless killers?' Akira thought this while listening to the boys short conversation. As she listened she noticed something quite funny and interesting. Akira thought it amusing when people thought she was so innocent. They would normally always say something about dangeerous people and nobody knew ashe was one of them. The other thing was something about outside danger being the Least of their worries. Was it true what she had heard about Kiri's conflicts?

Akira looked to the boy a bit confused, "The outside is always dangerous. Why would you not need to worry?" She was actually hoping to get more information on Kiri but she wouldn't be surprised if nobody said anything. People with their devotion to the dumb villages was really quite annoying it made them more stubborn, which only made Akira's job harder. So, she was hoping that one of the two would say something not completely useless.

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Seeing the other Kiri shinobi come out of the water and get to the top of the bridge Akio sighed. The words that he spoke were both meaningless and stupid. There was always reason to worry about outsiders no matter what. Also he was now giving out information that could put the village in danger. While most probably already heard of the incidence at the meeting this genin was practiacally telling this girl. On top of that he was flirting with her. How immature and unnecessary at this moment.

Making it even worse was the fact that the male thought it was wise to mock him. Akio was a higher ranked shinobi then this genin and was most likely ten times the fighter. A soft growl laced through Akio's lips before he responded. "Don't you have something else to do besides bothering visitors?"

Ignoring the male and returning his attention to the woman on the bridge with both of them Akio gave a soft smile. "Sorry you will have to excuse him. He is the kind of shinobi that wants peace...a stupid concept if you ask me." Shooting a glare back at the other male Akio quickly turned back to the outsider. "I'm glad someone understands my point. Even if you are an outsider I would rather have someone like you serving under the village rather then some of the genin we have now."

WC: 942

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum