by Kaori Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 pm

» Beta Patch #5
by NN Admin Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:06 am

Kusagakure
Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Finally in a Group [Private: Dori or Aerie, Zevas, Warren. No Kill. Flashback]  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally in a Group [Private: Dori or Aerie, Zevas, Warren. No Kill. Flashback]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shizen

Shizen

It was mid-day and it was raining, as it normally did in Kirigakure, and I was standing outside in the completely empty training field of the village. I was wearing a simple dark blue t-shirt and black shorts with my headband strapped tightly to my right bicep. It was weird to think that after being on my own as a genin for damn near a year that I was finally going to have a group of people to hang out with, a forced family of sorts.

I was leaning against one of the stationary logs used to practice taijutsu, and I was impatiently tapping my foot against the ground while I began scanning the tree line looking for any sign of someone else being here. I swear today was supposed to be the day we got together right? I decided that standing around doing nothing wasn't very productive so I pulled out three of my kunai knives and decided to try and work on incorporating my feet into my juggling routine. I stepped away from the log into an open space and put one kunai in between my biggest and second biggest toe on both of my feet by the handles. I then began to kick my feet one at a time passing the knives from one foot to the other. This is something I hadn't done very often so it required a lot of my focus. It wasn't long until mother nature decided to throw a wrench in my plans as a huge crack of thunder caused me to completely lose focus and drop the knives. I smiled and laughed at the unexpected out come and bent over to pick the knives up while whispering to myself "Well fine then, I guess I'll go back to what I know best if you hate my foot juggling so much." I took out a third kunai and began to juggle them all flawlessly with my hands, this type of thing had become so menial to me, but at least it was something to help me pass the time while I waited for my slowpoke teammates to arrive.

Word Count: 358

Last edited by Shizen on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Sitting on a perch of a tall grand oak tree, Warren was sheilding himself from the heavy rainfall. The tall oak tree was in the south of the Tranig fields on the farther side facing the north. Warren was sitting waiting on what he considered a tradegy in the making. Yes, nothing happy about training three genin, but just maybe they would be like him. A killing machine, better yet manybe they would love to kill.

Looking down on the Traiing field he noticed a young boy who was there by himself. Yes indeedwarren thoght he was one of his genin. but where were the other two? they were late. Warren did not like this at all. Warren let this settle in his mind while he would think of many different pnishments for this bt as of right that second he would turn his attention back to the boy on the field. What an dd boy Warren thought. Is he Juggling? He couldnt be, And trying it with his feet? This was not normal, indeed.

After a few moments of watching th eboy fail with using his feet and then switching back to his hands, Warren grew ored and decided he wasted enough time waiting for the other two genin, he would just take this one and turn him into a demon also. Warren jumped to the bottom of the tree trunk. reaching the ground with ease, Warren took the walk to the young man. Warren was now this childs sensei but had no clue to what to do and decided to wing it.

"your nont very good at juggling with your feet. But i can show you how to put those feet to good use on the battlegorund if you wat to learn. By the way im our Sensei, Waren. Warren Kaos." For the first time in years Warren was actually himself. not an anbu mask or just an invisible force sent to destroy armies but a sensei. Who knw this could happen? certainly not him.

Zevas

Zevas
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

In a land where the grass grew tall stood a young couple caressing a new born child. The two spoke to each other but the words were inaudible. The baby giggled and reached up to tug on the woman's hair. The woman only smiled. looking down at the fragile being in her arms. The man only smiled. A gust of wind blew through the grass, and in an instant, everything was barren and covered in fire. A wasteland type scene. The child was now a toddler, sitting on the ground, not crying, not yelling, just looking at two crudely made headstones. He reached out and touched one, and opened his mouth to speak...

There was a loud crack as lightning struck and thunder rattled the small house. Zevas awoke from his dream with an abrupt sitting up motion, cussing at mother nature. He looked around, yawning and stretching. His eyes shot open as he jumped out of bed and started scrambling to put his clothes on and gather his gear.

"Shit! I'm late, I'm so freaking late! Please don't give me an asshole of a sensei..."

Zevas had gathered his belongings and ran to the door, and thats when he noticed a red light shining on the door. He was puzzled for a second then face palmed himself for his stupidity. Scrambling around the kitchen he hurried through contents of drawers, cupboards, and shelves looking for something. He opened the fridge, and there, next to left over ramen and stale cookies, were his prized sunglasses. He quickly threw them on, then headed out the door.

It was exceptionally rainy in kiri that day, and for the love of all things it had to be the day that he was supposed to meet up with his squad. He pondered as he ran, splashing through puddles on the streets; what will my team be like? What will my sensei be like? What skills will everyone have? Why does it have to be so fawking rainy? Why do storms make me sleepy!?!? Zevas cursed the sky, aiming his middle finger towards it as hit feet slammed against the ground. His sunglasses were getting wet, but he didn't dare remove them unless absolutely necessary. He saw the meeting place, the training grounds, come into his view. He was almost there.

Zevas slowed to a walk, catching his breath as he moved towards two people. One was close to his age he assumed, while the other looked a bit older. The younger one had to be a teammate, and the older had to be the sensei, who else in their right mind would come here during a storm like this? Zevas sighed and walked closer, lifting an open hand up, signalling he had arrived.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late! Storm and all..."

Zevas walked closer to the two until they were all a group, now forming a kind of triangular formation. He placed one hand behind his head, holding it there in a laid back stance with his other hand in his pocket.

"Well, my name is Zevas, not sure if anyone else got the memo on our names, because i didnt. And you are?"

Zevas waited for the replies from the other two, not sure of what to make from a juggler and a guy with a crazed look in his eyes.

[[WC: 548]]

Dorima

Dorima
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

He simply was late. No big deal honestly as he walked along the path to the training grounds. He only chuckled as he felt the thick drops of water plat on his arms... The cold shudder he got in the hairs in the back of his neck felt nearly orgasmic. He simply chuckled as he put up his hood, his exposed arms having rain water cut through his muscle rigidity. He smirked as he began to run off at a near full sprint having his arms fall to his backside, he got to the clearing in about a minute.

He got to the nice and rainy area, the dew from the grass shot up towards his knee area when he stopped. It looked like a car water-planing.  He saw another kid come up cursing about how he was late, he soon looked over to the tree where a jonin and a tall genin stood.  The genin was facing in another direction and the jonin facing Dorima. He saw the two speaking and only could think to himself...

"Wonder who those two are....hopefully not my team...."

He sighed as he pulled his hood down as his hair shot to the front like it normally does. He gripped a Wooden kunai from his pouch and smiled softly as he looked at the other genin.  He was only about 30 meters away from the boy, a slight laughter formed underneath the boy's breath. From there he took a fast sprint towards the other genin. He got there in a matter of seconds as he went for a swift slash with the wooden kunai however, the boy let go of the kunai as the slash began, causing the slash to stay in near midair, possibly spooking the other boy as it was aimed at the back of his head. Dorima would go down and perform a trip up towards the genin's ankle.

He would chuckle as he would come up with a swift knee, a weak one as he was just teasing the boy however, it was fast and had enough strength in it to lift the boy up five feet. From there if this hit landed he would jump up into the air and dive kick the other in the gut, sending him crashing to the ground. If all these acts unfolded, Dorima would land from the kick and say with gusto as he got into his stance.

"Alright! Your turn now....DON'T HOLD BACK!"

He got into a fighting stance as he looked at the jonin ever so confident in his skills. He could tell the difference in their power ever so slightly, but he was willing to test his own might to go against a man of jonin level. The rain hit the tree as a loud crack hit as lightning hit the sky between them, signalling a battle start.

The winds kicked as the boy began to feel his chakra swell in him. Although the boy had no element nor clan, this genin showed talent. He had chakra control of a genius and had the poise of a well trained street fighter. What this man didn't know is however... he was also smarter than the average genin as he had knowledge of many things and ideas. The boy truly was a once in a decade prodigy that clearly disproves that clans are better.

(Attack On Shizen)
WC:559

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum