A New Move

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Move Empty A New Move Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Sasuto hadn't had a request to train with his younger sister, Sasuna Uchiha in awhile, so when she asked, he was somewhat surprised. He met her out in a small portion of the vibrant woodland that encased Konohagakure with it's broad spectrum of greenery. This place was ideal for Sasuto and his sister due to the fact that, unlike the training fields, it wasn't populated. The training fields were typically abundant, and there were lots of distractions, so special types of training were out of the question there. Sasuto had managed to gain his second elemental affinity in a week of doing many missions, having managed to manifest a great technique known as Chidori. He weaved handseals, as he began to show it to Sasuna. He prepared for the tunnel vision that would come, due to the fact that his Sharingan was still inexperienced, infact it was at the mastered tomoe one level, and let's face it, tomoe one isn't really anything special. A flicker of whiteish blue electricity focused itself in the pinnacle of his right palm, zapping as bolts shot outwards from the spherical base. Sasuto extended his legs out, crouching downward and allowing his feet to pound against the earth as he broke into a ground breaking dash at high speeds, his glowing red eyes flickering in the mist of the morning mist that covered up a small bit of the forest behind their house. He extended his right arm out, and despite the tunnel vision and his very rocky, unfocused vision while using this technique, he pinpointed his target, the focal point of the tree infront of him. What looked like the middle of the tree was actually the side, and thus he found himself grazing the side of the tree, indenting it slightly with Chidori. He huffed in impatience, not wanting to show off his weaknesses. Sasuna held back her chuckle at Sasuto's failure, feeling that it was interesting that even Sasuto had his limits. "Ya'need to stop focusing on missions all the time, Nii-san."Sasuna says, pouting towards him.

The Uchiha boy scoffs, crosses his arms and looks in the opposite direction, closing his eyes and allowing his Sharingan to dissipate from view, keeping his eyes closed as well. "Pff..you act as if I plan to use this in combat without having taken the necessary precautions to ensure it'd work out for me."He cockily remarks. Sasuna yawns and replies to him boredly, "Soooo, is that all you had to show me? I wanted t'go shopping with Ani(older sister)". Sasuto grinned, looking back at her and opening his eyes back up by now, activating his Sharingan once more. "As a matter of a fact, I do."Sasuto says, allowing himself to search within the ethereal physique of his body, allowing the spiritual exuberance known as chakra to course throughout his veins, otherwise known as tenketsu in his body. A massive output of chakra, only to be used for A-Rank techniques, traveled to that of his right palm. As the chakra left his pores, it immediately began to inaugurate itself into a whiteish blue lightning. The lightning chakra focused itself into a sphere at the center of his palm, as the rest of it began to form as bolts that attached themselves around the sphere. The noise of a bird chirping resonated throughout the air, as Sasuto extended each of his arms down lowly, his left hand wrapped around his right wrist tightly. He burst off the ground at a blurring rate of speed, accelerating beyond a point that he could track his own momentum. The ground beneath him caved in, and where he originally shot away from left a massive basin. He charged towards another tree within the wide clearing, for once his tunnel vision slowly beginning to disappear as his Sharingan advanced to another level without him knowing it. Sasuto had originally found a flaw with Chidori, the fact that there was a large amount of excess chakra leftover due to the fact that he still didn't have the best chakra control, even though his chakra control was extremely proficient due to the fact that he was advanced in regions of Iijutsu. He figured out how to use that excess chakra, and at that moment, Sasuna realized what he'd done. His palm thrusted through the tree trunk, bark flying past him as the ground shook beneath him. A massive noise, followed by the detonation of electricity brightened the clearing with a light blue glimmer. "NOW! CHIDORI STREAM!"Sasuto shouted, plunging his hand from within the base of the tree, out infront of him.

He transfered the excess chakra through the bolts of Chidori, and used the excess chakra to transform it into lightning release chakra, which then melded itself to the said spheres and expanded them. In a matter of seconds, a barrier like massive rush of blue electricity rushed around him, the ground beneath him being torn apart by the sheer power. A grin of confidence shown itself upon the boy's features, the ground still slightly shaking as he continued the massive chargeup of chakra. Sasuna widened her eyes, walking forth slowly and poking at one of the statical bolts, being shocked slightly and pulling back before such a thing could worsen upon her. "W-Wow...it's real."She says, looking to Sasuto. Slowly, the lightning dissipates from around him, and his hand begins to stop resonating chirping sounds as all forms of lightning chakra vanish, but not the effects of it performed upon the environment. Two, hazey trees lay on their sides, one skimmed, and the other completely biscected by the sheer power of Chidori. Sasuto nearly fell over, if it wasn't for Sasuna's aid. She wrapped her left arm over his shoulders and pulled him into a half-hug, "Nii-san..thank you.."She murmurs, causing him to look up, perplexed. "Thank you...because..showing me that..It influenced me...influenced me to become a stronger ninja..!"She smiled at him, causing him to smile back slightly. Sasuna slowly guided herself and her older brother back to the home they loved so much.

(1008 Words, roleplayed for :

• Chidori Stream
  • 10 Chakra from 1k words
  • 50 Ryo

492 words left

2A New Move Empty Re: A New Move Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Sato

Sato

You can't train chakra within another training, they must be separate training's, also you only get Ryo from Social Threads not trainings. Next you can't learn A-ranked techniques without a sensei since you are only a Genin.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3A New Move Empty Re: A New Move Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:19 am

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I'm a Chuunin, no one updated my rank.

4A New Move Empty Re: A New Move Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:34 am

Sato

Sato

Even so, you can't have a training inside a training meaning you can't train a jutsu and cause you have a huge post say that you train chakra too. Need to be separate word counts.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum