Siegfried Kazan V128

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 192lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Amber/Gold
Looks Image:

Siegfried Kazan Nathaniels-332734,110320140945

Looks Description:

Face/Hair Style: Siegfried's face is blemish-free, save for a scar running along a short path on the left side of his face, only three inches long as it extends from just under his chin to over his cheek, the scar itself close to the ear. However, this scar is kept hidden by a Band-Aid that perfectly overlaps it. His hair is messy and unkempt, jet black as total darkness, with sharp bangs that curve to the sides. They cover his eyes whenever he doesn't keep them together, but it doesn't obstruct his vision in the slightest. He has a normal set of teeth save for his two and a half inch canines which are reminiscent of a wolf's own. When he smiles these literal fangs are visible, which is to probably make one question whether he is really human or not. His ears are shaped normally as well, nothing else to suggest that he might be something other than human aside from his teeth and eyes. Not worn often are cross-like earrings, and at certain times a headband

Body Composition: Siegfried's body is well definied and toned, showing the fruit of many years of ardeous physical tasks and strenuous training. He possesses a well-defined lean-built body for his rather small composition, but because of his normal erect stances he may appear larger than he may be. On his back is a large black tattoo that depicts the Kanji for Kagutsuchi ( カグツチ ) running down vertically. Covering his entire arms are two poems written in red colored Kanji, one poem per arm. On his left & right arms read, respectively (translations in italics):

Left Arm wrote:
夢ぢには
あしもやすめず
かよへども
うつつにひとめ
見しごとはあらず

(Though I go to you
ceaselessly along dream paths,
the sum of those trysts
is less than a single glimpse
granted in the waking world
)

Right Arm wrote:
つゐにゆく
みちとはかねて
きゝしかど
昨日けふとは
おもはざりしを

(Upon this pathway
I have long heard it said
man sets forth at last -
yet I had not thought to go
so very soon as today.
)

They serve no purpose other than for personal reasons for Siegfried to abide by, much like a personal mantra. His nails are sharper than most other nails, filed sharply like claws. This also adds to his wolf motif

Clothing: Siegfried's clothing varies from time to time, ranging from casual to formal and anything in between. Siegfried's usual attire is composed of a formal white button shirt with the first button undone, the sleeves and cuffs rolled up to his elbows neatly to give a casual vibe. Around the neck is a loose red tie, red as blood and as soft as silk which further gives his casual vibe. He dons black fingerless gloves which were specially crafted to handle volcanic magma and lava, something his hands could do already but that didn't really seem to be the case when he picked his wardrobe. He keeps his shirt tucked into cleanly ironed black jeans and set in place with a black belt with a polished iron buckle shaped as a diamond. These are bootcut black jeans to be precise, his feet being covered by bandages around the middle. Over them are simple white ankle-length socks and black shoes with white lacings. Other times he keeps on the jeans and shoes, but will substitute the formal shirt and tie with a simple black t-shirt.

Siegfried Kazan Cy10

Personality Description: Siegfried has the qualities of a natural-born leader, and can handle himself on his own. He can use aggression to get his point across the table when he is unable to keep a lax state. With all his traits and personality overall he has gained the nickname "Wolf" because he is the first of his clan to show a calm personality and have an understanding of the world and all its affairs on par with even the Kages, while keeping an assertive foothold of aggression that would otherwise keep people from walking on him, so to say. However Siegfried isn't one to make unnecessary sacrifices for others, showing that he actually has a boundary when it comes to being sacrificial for a main goal. He also doesn't condone people sacrificing themselves for a goal. He believes that one's own life is more important than the trivial plights of missions. Only if risking one's life for those or things that have an utmost and absolute meaning to them should only be the case of sacrifice. Siegfried normally doesn't pass up the chance to spar, and enjoys a good spar whenever he feels up to it

• Curry udon
  • Sushi
  • Basking in heat
  • The night life
  • Relaxing with family/friends
  • Exploration
  • A spar if he feels up to it
  • Relaxation

Dislikes:

• Fools
  • Terrorism
  • Chaos
  • Complaining
  • Stubbornness
  • Lustfulness
  • Buzzkills

Catch Phrases:

• Look, Fuck you
  • Fuck them shoes
  • Fuck yo gay ass fairy faggot accent
  • Fuck them cheap ass cigars
  • Fuck yo yuk-mouth teeth
  • Fuck yo hair piece
  • Fuck yo chocolate
  • Fuck your Kage
  • Fuck your mom
  • Fuck your dad
  • This is Konoha, bitchnigga
  • If I see you in the street I’m slappin’ the shit out of you

Nindo: "Fuck it, let's go"

Siegfried Kazan 73m2

Element Affinity: Lava Release
Sub Element Affinity: Earth Release | Fire Release

Siegfried Kazan 32es

History: Siegfried was born to a modest family, but under very odd circumstances. His father was an Uchiha, but Siegfried wasn't fortunate enough to receive the majestic Sharingan eyes from his father's lineage. Instead, he received the bloodline of his mother, a Kazan, and was able to use Earth and Fire Release as well as Lava Release. Upon birth, the moon in its full moon phase was positioned directly over the small hut in which he was born in. With the howl of a wolf in the far distance, Siegfried's eyes went from a calm blue to a wolfish amber/gold color. No one was able to determine what effect the moon and the wolf had on the new born, and since then referred to Siegfried as "Wolf".

Siegfried's relationship with his father was scarce, as the paternal figure ran out on him before he turned one. Siegfried grew up only hearing bad stories of his father and his lecherous ways, and from a young age never liked the idea of meeting his father should they ever have met. He was taught how to manipulate the earth from his mother, focusing on the dense qualities of the ground and the minerals that lay in it. Once he was prepared enough and had mastered Earth Release (and later on Fire Release) for his considerable level, he went on to control Lava Release. Although very weak at first, the angry passion and hatred of his father propelled him to use Lava Release to its potential

Siegfried was convinced to join the Academy to gain formal training, all the while still learning how to manipulate Earth and Lava Release from his adept and passion-driven mother. Through discreet circumstances Siegfried met his half-brother, Lavii Uchiha in the Academy. He never harbored hatred for his half-brother, and simmered down on his hatred for their mutual father. Siegfried simply stopped caring for his semi-absent paternal figure. This attitude of near-apathetic volumes was the new fuel for his Lava manipulation drive, making him strive to be the strongest Lava Release user he knew

RP Sample: "Zancrow Miyazaki!" cried a voice from a large crowd escaping a building not too far away. Zancrow's Sub-Zero clone made a motion to go see what was the problem, advancing towards the building while the original stood there watching what was supposed to be discipline by the man in the armor suit. He revealed his hands from where the drills of the suit were and hoisted up Navi by her head and scolded her for her actions in causing such an uproar. Zancrow sighed, thinking that Navi was probably being punished too hard, evident as the man slammed her face forcefully into the hard ice and snow.

The Yuki wasn't surprised as he heard bones snap and fracture, but he would be surprised with what was to be heard next. The clone arrived, with some blood on its arms, walking directly to Zancrow's side and whispered all that he had seen. Such a whisper was low enough only for Zancrow to hear, and his reaction was grabbing his sword and taking off his helmet. "The Kage of this village and his wife were murdered. Their names were Radomir Miyazaki and Katherine Yuki-Miyazaki." The clone stood back as Zancrow activated the first two Gates and raced forth to grab up Navi from her state and hoist her up by the neck with his right arm. Such a force would arouse her from her unconscious stupor and incite extreme pain, the evident cold gaze in Zancrow's gold eyes enough to incite the most primal states of fear from within.

"I show you gratitude and kindness, and attempted to help you embrace all that is of our heritage, and this is how you repay me? Huh?!" His voice was deep and foreboding, carrying immense anger and irritation he had never felt before in his life. "You murder the last two remaining kindred I possess, and claim the village for your own little shitty claim?!" He dropped her from his grip, but he wasn't over with this. Oh no, Zancrow was just going to end this all for her. He wouldn't kill her, but he'd strip two things that should be most precious of her. Grabbing her by the head he would take his sword and swing once, cutting off her hair as if it were nothing, her body falling to the ground.

He'd slam his foot against her back and push her into the ground, forcing her arms outwards. His dark menacing gaze was a symbol of something, something dark and demonic that shouldn't have been aroused from the depths of his soul. His humanity was gone, and he pressed harder against her back with his foot. "I am not a forgiving person, nor will I ever accept you as a part of my blood. I will let this man take you away, but I will strip you of your instruments of murder. Know that this isn't personal, but this is customary of the severe punishment dealt towards the Yuki clan." Without saying more he'd rest the blade of his Valhallan Witch-Hunter against her wrists and phase the blade through, and sighing, made the blade physical and sliced off her arms. Blood spurted on his face, on the snow, and quite possibly everywhere in a small area. He skewered her cut off hands and shook his head in an unforgiving way. He'd cancel the Gates and kick her body towards the man in the suit before sheathing his sword and turning away, placing on his helmet. His clone kept in it spot watching the man in the suit to see what would proceed. Zancrow walked away without saying another word, heading for the docks of Snow to head home. He had quite the monstrous side to his personality.

Last edited by Siegfried on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2Siegfried Kazan Empty Re: Siegfried Kazan Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

Siegfried

Siegfried

Completion Bump

3Siegfried Kazan Empty Re: Siegfried Kazan Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:29 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Approved

I got ya'.