You are not connected. Please login or register

The World Olympic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The World Olympic Empty The World Olympic Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:00 am

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  The alarm clock read 5:00 am.  Swagbito, while still asleep, searched for his shades with his hands.  He adjusted them to his eyes and finally woke up.  "I guess I should start getting ready.  I have a long day and alot of money ahead of me."  he said as he tried to roll out of his bed.  Swagbito walked over to his table and took a breakfast bar.  He unpeeled the wrapper and crunched and munched the fastest he's ever ate. He usually eats slowly to savor every bite, but today was a big day, and the last thing he wanted to do was be late or miss the whole race itself.   Swagbito threw the wrapper on the floor and ran over to his bathroom.  He carelessly pasted the tooth paste onto his tooth brush and start brushing. Swagbito usually would set his timer to 2:00,but again, Swagbito doesn't want to waste a second being late to this event.   He didnt care for setting his timer and ended brushing at a time of 27 seconds. "Great. Now all I have to do is get dressed." Swagbito ran to his room and locked the door.  He opened the closet door and got out a pair of red lavender swimming trunks.  He fit the trunks into his legs.  He opened his door and got out. He didn't care for changing his shirt. He would take it off during the Olympics anyways. "Ahhh, it finally time!"  he yelled.  He then started walking to the village gates. Excitement and worry filled his mind, excitement from all the money that was at stake, and worry from losing.

Swagbito made it to the village gates and started jumping from tree to tree.  This took a while, as his destination was the land of water. He finally made it there within 2 hours.

An announcer grabbed his microphone.  "Welcome to the World Olympics, here in the Land of Water!".  "Today we will watch competitors from all around the world race in the 10000 swim!".  "Now racers get ready!".  Swagbito looked at all the competitors. "Why is there a kid here?".  He looked forward and got ready.  "2,1,GO!".

The racers jumped into the water at the same time.  It seemed as the little kid almost drowned.  A Kirigakure native was in the lead, with Swagbito in second place.  Swagbito could see behind him with every stroke.  He already noticed that the little one had almost drowned and a lifeguard had to take him out.  "Heh, serves him right for entering this race".  Swagbito and the Kirigakure native were head to head.  8 racers were now in.  

Swagbito noticed that about 3 competitors were splashing at each other, which counts as cheating.  They then had to be taken out of the race.  Now there were only 5 competitors, which means that everyone will get a Ryo reward.

They had traveled about 400 Meters by now.  2 had been eaten by wild sharks, which means that only 3 remained.  Swagbito, The Kiri Native, who was still head to head with Swagbito, and a Kumo Ninja.

The Ninja from Kumo had created by accidentally releasing a spark from his mouth.  There was now 50 meters left.  Swagbito and Kiri Native was head to head bumping into each other second by second and clashing heads.  Finally the final meter came up.  The announcer spoke.  "This is gonna be close!".  Swagbito let out his tongue which had crossed the finish line before the Kiri Native.  "And Swagbito wins by a tongue". Swagbito exclaimed "Heh, the money's mine. ".

The  Kiri Native walked up to Swagbito. " HEY, you did pretty good out there. Glad to have raced you. " The Kiri Native exclaimed. " Whatever. " Swagbito then disappeared and started going back home.

Swagbito jumped from branch to branch but he took 4 hours due to the weight the water put on him. Swagbito finally got home.  He put all his wet clothes from the race into his washer/dryer. He took a shower and put on his normal outfit.

"Hmph... I can't wait to spend this.  A new weapon?  Jutsu? ".  The possibilities enlightened Swagbito.  He couldn't wait for the next day so he got ready for bed and passed out.  Tommorow will be a shopping spree.

http://jump.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum