Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Crow's Jutsu Lab. 73m2

Name:Shadousutōkā - Shadow Stalker
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Shadow Manipulation
Range:Close
Duration: Maintainable
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger - Boar - Horse.
Description: By doing the needed handseals, Crow is able to fully manipulate his body to jump inside a shadow and travel in shadows however the shadows must be connected. He is able to travel and pop out of anything that has a shadow making this jutsu the ultimate assassination jutsu only being able to be sensed by Sensory adapts+

Name:Shadougurenēdo - Shadow Grenade
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Shadow manipulation
Range:20m
Duration: Must blow up within 3 posts.
Hand Seals/Charge up: The user bends down and picks a ball from his shadow as if he was picking ice to make a snowball.
Description:Crow is able to pick a part anything that has a shadow as if he was creating a snowball. Once the shadow has fully changed into a ball, Crow is able to throw the ball anywhere but to others it looks like a plain ball however Crow is able to detonate it whenever he wishes by either clicking his fingers or forcing it to detonate by the manipulation of his hands. Upon detonation, the ball will explode and shoot tiny Senbon made of shadow's at all directions. The senbon are as hard as normal senbon and fly at speeds the same as Taijutsu Adapt.

Name:Kage sheru - Shadow Shell
Range:Self
Duration: 2 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger
Description:Crow is able to manipulate any shadows around him to come off the ground and stick onto his back which completely protects his back from any attack. The shell can be broken by 1 B-rank+ jutsu, 2C and 3D.

Name:Shadō kyōka - Shadow enhancement
Range:3m
Duration: Maintainable.
Hand Seals/Charge up: -
Description:Crow is able to extend the reach of of weapons by 3m by manipulating the shadows. This can be real lethal when put in a surprising situation. (For example, how Asuma extends his blades with chakra, it is the same concept for this jutsu but instead of chakra it is a shadow. It still able to cut, impale just like Asuma's blades.)

Last edited by Crow on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 am; edited 4 times in total

2Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:32 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Shadousutōkā - Shadow Stalker
  • Not a C Rank Jutsu. More like A or S
  • I say this is a NO considering you can pop out of ANY shadow which would mean you popping out of someone's shadow.
  • I suggest a reword
  • Pending Review from Sato or Kid

• So is there no upkeep?
  • Once it is a ball is it seperate from you?
  • How do you detonate it? With Jedi Mind Power? Explain.

Kage sheru - Shadow Shell
  • Make some kind of up keep, even if it is two posts.
  • I say this because you are manipulating the shadow through 2 posts with your chakra. I would assume.

Shadō kyōka - Shadow enhancement

• So the shadow is coming from the ground and ontp whatever it is extending and in turn extending it, or is it extending from the point where the shadow itself is.

3Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:56 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Raphael wrote:Shadousutōkā - Shadow Stalker

• Not a C Rank Jutsu. More like A or S
  • I say this is a NO considering you can pop out of ANY shadow which would mean you popping out of someone's shadow.
  • I suggest a reword
  • Pending Review from Sato or Kid

There is NO WAY that is a A - S jutsu. This is exactly the same as hiding in the water technique but instead of water it is Shadows and hiding in the water technique is D - rank.

Raphael wrote:

• So is there no upkeep?
  • Once it is a ball is it seperate from you?
  • How do you detonate it? With Jedi Mind Power? Explain.

Edited, upkeep answer at the bottom of post.

Raphael wrote:
Kage sheru - Shadow Shell

• Make some kind of up keep, even if it is two posts.
  • I say this because you are manipulating the shadow through 2 posts with your chakra. I would assume.

Answer at the bottom of the post.

Raphael wrote:

Shadō kyōka - Shadow enhancement

• So the shadow is coming from the ground and ontp whatever it is extending and in turn extending it, or is it extending from the point where the shadow itself is.

It extends on the ground making it a surprise attack but the shadow can not extend if Crows shadow is touching the opponents.

------------

I don't know if you know the rules yet but the upkeep rules are Here

4Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Water is not everywhere though.

Also I don't see any answers.

I forgot about the up keep stuff and was thinking about chakra manipulation as a serperate

5Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:42 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

1) I suppose you got the message from Sato?

2) Description:Crow is able to pick a part anything that has a shadow as if he was creating a snowball. Once the shadow has fully changed into a ball, Crow is able to throw the ball anywhere but to others it looks like a plain ball however Crow is able to detonate it whenever he wishes by either clicking his fingers or forcing it to detonate by the manipulation of his hands. Upon detonation, the ball will explode and shoot tiny Senbon made of shadow's at all directions. The senbon are as hard as normal senbon and fly at speeds the same as Taijutsu Adapt.

6Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:51 am

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Approved.

7Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Crow's Jutsu Lab. Disabl11

Actually i have a few things about certain jutsu.

Description: By doing the needed handseals, Crow is able to fully manipulate his body to jump inside a shadow and travel in shadows. He is able to travel and pop out of anything that has a shadow making this jutsu the ultimate assassination jutsu.

This needs to be a B-rank jutsu at its highest and is more a dimension based jutsu, How are you moving through shadows that have no connection? to be able to move from shadow to shadow the shadows would be require to be touching. Right now this is FTG but with shadows.

Name:Kage sheru - Shadow Shell
Range:Self
Duration: 2 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger
Description:Crow is able to manipulate any shadows around him to come off the ground and stick onto his back which completely protects his back from any attack. The shell can be broken by 1 A-rank jutsu, 3C and 5D

Your D-rank can be broken by 2D ranks 1C-rank and 1 of any other stronger rank, No way is a d-rank being able to halt 3 c-ranks. Edit

Name:Shadō kyōka - Shadow enhancement
Range:3m
Duration: Maintainable.
Hand Seals/Charge up: -
Description:Crow is able to extend the reach of anything by 3m by manipulating the shadows to extend the reach on the focused target. This can be real lethal when put in a surprising situation. The shadow can not extend of Crows shadow is touching the opponents.

Could you word this better, Extend the reach of anything? Thats vague as hell give examples.

8Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Edited

9Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Description: By doing the needed handseals, Crow is able to fully manipulate his body to jump inside a shadow and travel in shadows. He is able to travel and pop out of anything that has a shadow making this jutsu the ultimate assassination jutsu.

Again please edit this to B-rank. You stated above its similar to hiding in water but hiding in water does not allow you to travel this way, If you want to hide in a shadow thats fine but to move freeely must be a higher rank.

10Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Edited ~

11Crow's Jutsu Lab. Empty Re: Crow's Jutsu Lab. Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Crow's Jutsu Lab. Approv11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]