Hoshigakure
Takigakure

A traveling Salesmen Part I Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A traveling Salesmen Part I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A traveling Salesmen Part I Empty A traveling Salesmen Part I Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The Chains Set loose. The bodies left to the dessert.
Prequel to the Adventures of Book Salesmen Menma
Rumors had been spreading the Sand village had been developing a weaopon that it was hiding in the large dessert that surrounded the village. No one had seen it but there had multiple confirmed accounts of explained disasters most of these rumors had originated in Tanigakure & Ishigakure. These were both areas that bordered the Wind Country. No such reports were coming from Amegakure. Not much news ever was heard from there. This would be an extended covert mission that would require Alder to infiltrate the Hidden the Village of the sand.
Taking on the could on the code name Menma he journeyed through the land of selling and trading wares out of cart. It was important to build up the identity. Alder took his time not going to Suna but stopping major cities on his way. First stop after leaving the land of Fire he went to Amegakure trying to see if there had been any disaster there
Amegakure
Amegakure was small but it was highly industrialized. The city itself had many towering sky scrappers. Surrounding the city was smaller villages. No one had much in these places but they had citizenship and if Alder were make good with them he could trade some of what he had to gain entry into the village, who had more valuable goods. This plan paid dividends between several of the people he had helped he was allowed entry and was given the privilege to peddle his wares, proven with a card administered at the gate. The most valuable item he had to trade was books. Information was scarce in the land and was strictly controlled. Alder didn’t dare trying bringing anything that would be contraband. But they were happy with children’s books and the more lewd novels. Some and had never heard of the Icha Icha series Alder only had a few copies and there was quite a commotion over it. The cast some shadowing eyes from the Amegakure Shinobi. These books attracted surprisingly interested older woman in her 80’s she looked strong not just for her age just period. She bought the 2nd edition that was present. Telling him to look her up if he came by a first edition she walked disappearing into the crowd. Alder didn’t mention his own personal signed copy. But he would not forget a valuable contact such as her. After a few days his cart weighed more heavily making it harder to push especially in the soggy ground. What weighed it down was some of Amegakure industrial equipment and tools. It was possible that if building was going on in suna then these items would be what sales the most in Suna.
Tanigakure
Even if he didn’t have a identity to maintain Alder stopped by this area whenever possible normally at the end of mission. This was the home town of the restaurant the produced the Curry of Life. This food was said to have special properties that revitalized people and would bring them bag from the verge of death. Alder could feel the energy it gave him but whole saving from death was a stretch. This was restaurant was no longer just a little restaurant it had world recognition. The original restaurant was maintained as a museum and larger one had been built inside town.
Smiling and waiving to people he announced his various wares. He wasn’t looking to set up shop quite yet, the cart was still covered. Putting it next to the window by the restaurant he went inside refusing a menu. Setting down at the table overlooked his cart he waited.
“Hello, Welcome to the House of Karashi where Curry is Life!” The waitress smiled and Alder returned the smile. His own face was smudged with dirt and he had the tiredness of one who traveled day in out pushing a heavy load was visible. “I know just what you need if you would let me order for you sir!”
Nodding Alder accepted this extension of kindness. Who would know better the perfect curry to order for him except maybe the Chef? But she had an advantage the Chef did not she delt directly with the people. “Please do.” As she walked off Alder looked out the window and watched as two birds circled each other as if the were dancing in the sky. When the sound two people arguing caught his attention he turned away to listen to what they had to say.
“How do you expect me to work in an environment like that? It’s too dangerous we don’t know what happened yet and they want us to go back down. No it won’t be me going back down there until they figure out what the fuck is up.”
“Don’t talk like that there it happened once. Nothing has ever happened like that before, don’t be silly. One bad day at work and you run. The mines are still safe and you need the money.”
Not only was this restaurant famous but Ishigakure was known to for their gold products. The ore was mined and manufactured right in town. Gold was also a product of Sunagakure. Walking back over with a tray in hand she sat down a variety of food and two small drinks. She then proceeded to apologize. “Sorry about that I didn’t want to see you feeling up on appetizers and drinks. People often make that mistake and then can’t fully experience our dishes properly.” Helping her with the last bowl it was large portion. He took it from her with one hand and held her hand respectfully in the other thanking her.
“You are so sweet, no apologizes needed.” Putting her hand down she slightly flushes. Even with his dirty appearance Alder was still attractive enough, but more so he was kind and attentive. “I have been hearing things in my path here about some accident at this towns mine. “Maybe you could help bring to light what is really going on?”
She goes on to explain that it wasn’t just a simple cave that something had changed the section of the mine that was affected. Since then that area had closed off but the rest of the mind of was being utilized in a lesser function. There had been workers that were afraid to come in.
Leaving the shop satisfied he had packed some food to go so that he would not be too sluggish. Bringing his cart he headed for the mines. Leaving the cart outside once again he entered the mining office. Normally no one entered here who wasn’t an employee but it wasn’t exactly restricted. This was where the bosses would be so this is where salesmen should come. Introducing himself as Menma he started talking about he was where he had come from and more importantly what he wanted to sale them. Menma mentioned that rumors were floating everywhere about the mine being cursed, some of the things he mention were not the actual rumors but new ones that he had exaggerated on. The bottom line that Menma got across was that to make his employees feel safe they need to feel like action was being taken in order to resolve the issue. By the time he was done his cart was nearly emptied of the items he obtained in Amegakure in exchange he had been paid in gold. This would present a bigger danger to carry around then the equipment so Menma took part of the gold in hand and the rest in the form of a promissory note. That would be upheld by the country if the mine should default.
With a cart that was so much lighter he found a private spot to change and put on clothes more suitable to desert travel.

WWC 1314

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum