2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drăculești Clan  Empty Drăculești Clan Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:36 am

Siegfried

Siegfried

Drăculești Clan  DragonSymbol

Clan Name: Drăculești
Clan element/'s: n/a
Special characteristics/traits: The Drăculești can freely switch between their human and vampiric forms, diminishing their unholy weaknesses for the sake of cover and practicality. The Drăculești are also known to wear mostly black or dark-colored clothing, as for protection when they phase into their vampiric form. Drăculești appear blurry in images, while the really old or strong members just do not show up on images altogether. If attempted to be painted, the painted image will disappear. They are also known for their striking and somewhat unholy beauty

Location: The existence of the Drăculești is considered a myth. There is no current or even any recent mention of a member of this clan since the Warring States Period, and even then, they were considered a myth. There is no main location where the Drăculești converge. The Drăculești are mostly nomadic, while some will change their last name and join a Hidden Village as a means of having a job or occupation

Bloodline Name: Children of the Devil
Bloodline Ability:

Ochi de Strigoi:

Cadavrul Devils:

Bea Nocturnal:

Copil al Diavolului:

Regele de Noapte:

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Tomes Țepeș:

Clan History:

O Poveste Untold:

Members: Permission Only

Note: Drăculești cannot be revived via Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation nor other forms of resurrection. They are already dead, and are soulless. If transplanting from a person of this, the DNA must be taken from their human form. Someone who transplants from this clan does not receive the benefits that follow being undead

Last edited by Siegfried on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:09 am; edited 6 times in total

2Drăculești Clan  Empty Re: Drăculești Clan Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 am

Siegfried

Siegfried

Completion Bump

3Drăculești Clan  Empty Re: Drăculești Clan Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Fire Release | Fire Release and any large source of fire can greatly harm a Drăculești. Fire is what burns and purifies their tainted flesh and blood, and thus the Drăculești have a -1 penalty against Fire Release techniques

Can you further explain this, yes they have a weakness to it, but do they have to be touched or is within a certain distance.

Blood Link I | The Drăculești maintains a temporary Blood Link with the victim which lasts for five posts. With this Blood Link the Drăculești can understand the person's current emotional state and minimum information (Name, age, current state of mind, village allegiance and rank). This Blood Link fades away after the Drăculești or victim separate from one another for 50 meters | 150 Ryo or 300 WC

All of the "Blood Links" need to be made into a jutsu.

Chiropterafication

Bump this up to C Rank please

Unholy Anger

Weather control can not be permitted. You can influence it though as Sasuke did to create Kirin, albeit in your own unique manner. Be creative.

Summoning: Revenant Chiroptera Colony

Due to the sheer quantity of animals, this will need to be S rank. In addition, you will need to refer to the Summoning Rules when it comes to duration . . . If this isn't a summoning jutsu it will need to become one because this clan is not set up in a manner like the Aburame, if you wish to go about that route then more revisions will need to occur . . . Just tell me.

After the revisions are done please post here and it will be attended to.

4Drăculești Clan  Empty Re: Drăculești Clan Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:22 am

Siegfried

Siegfried

Setōshi wrote:Fire Release | Fire Release and any large source of fire can greatly harm a Drăculești. Fire is what burns and purifies their tainted flesh and blood, and thus the Drăculești have a -1 penalty against Fire Release techniques

Can you further explain this, yes they have a weakness to it, but do they have to be touched or is within a certain distance.

I thought the description was clear enough. They have to be hit. Edited that in however, for clarification

Seto wrote:Blood Link I | The Drăculești maintains a temporary Blood Link with the victim which lasts for five posts. With this Blood Link the Drăculești can understand the person's current emotional state and minimum information (Name, age, current state of mind, village allegiance and rank). This Blood Link fades away after the Drăculești or victim separate from one another for 50 meters | 150 Ryo or 300 WC

All of the "Blood Links" need to be made into a jutsu.

Made it one single with three ranks. Done

Seto wrote:
Chiropterafication

Bump this up to C Rank please

Done

Seto wrote:Unholy Anger

Weather control can not be permitted. You can influence it though as Sasuke did to create Kirin, albeit in your own unique manner. Be creative.

It's not that I wasn't being creative, that's just how vampires are limited to weather control. It is actually at a much larger scale but I watered it down enough so it wouldn't fringe on Storm Release clan or anything of the sort. If it still can't go, I'll just remove it

Seto wrote:Summoning: Revenant Chiroptera Colony

Due to the sheer quantity of animals, this will need to be S rank. In addition, you will need to refer to the Summoning Rules when it comes to duration . . . If this isn't a summoning jutsu it will need to become one because this clan is not set up in a manner like the Aburame, if you wish to go about that route then more revisions will need to occur . . .  Just tell me.

Can I just make a special Vampire Bat summoning contract for this clan?

5Drăculești Clan  Empty Re: Drăculești Clan Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:06 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Blood Link

Also, to be clear, will information gained after a topic has closed be able to be summoned upon by the brain? Or once the person exits the range does it go away forever.

Unholy Anger

Sorry miscommunication, I wasn't calling you not creative lol. I just meant if you were to find a way to influence the weather then be creative about it. Any who, yea, you may need to remove that.

You most certainly can.

6Drăculești Clan  Empty Re: Drăculești Clan Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 am

Siegfried

Siegfried

Setōshi wrote:Blood Link

Also, to be clear, will information gained after a topic has closed be able to be summoned upon by the brain? Or once the person exits the range does it go away forever.

Information is permanent, but can be forgotten. I can add a quota if you would like if the permanent info retention will be a problem, a quota that if passed the user loses the memories of past Blood Links

Seto wrote:Unholy Anger

Sorry miscommunication, I wasn't calling you not creative lol. I just meant if you were to find a way to influence the weather then be creative about it. Any who, yea, you may need to remove that.

Done

Seto wrote:Summoning: Revenant Chiroptera Colony

You most certainly can.

Sure. However, I'd like to make it known that people can make their own custom techs with this clan as well as summons (as long as they are a part of this clan, obviously) I will just add those techs mentioned with this ability in the summon info here for reference, if that's applicable. If not, meh[/quote]

7Drăculești Clan  Empty Re: Drăculești Clan Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:24 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Blood Link

Eh.. Something like, if another is drank from then the information replaces old information. That seems good.

Of course custom techs can be made with the summoning being the base. You can keep the techs here, just make sure to move all jutsu to the jutsu section and all passive abilities to their section. This way there shall be no confusion between the two.

Once done I'll do a final sweep through.

8Drăculești Clan  Empty Re: Drăculești Clan Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:13 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Siegfried wrote:
Drăculești Clan  DragonSymbol

Clan Name: Drăculești
Clan element/'s: n/a
Special characteristics/traits: The Drăculești can freely switch between their human and vampiric forms, diminishing their unholy weaknesses for the sake of cover and practicality. The Drăculești are also known to wear mostly black or dark-colored clothing, as for protection when they phase into their vampiric form. Drăculești appear blurry in images, while the really old or strong members just do not show up on images altogether. If attempted to be painted, the painted image will disappear. They are also known for their striking and somewhat unholy beauty

Location: The existence of the Drăculești is considered a myth. There is no current or even any recent mention of a member of this clan since the Warring States Period, and even then, they were considered a myth. There is no main location where the Drăculești converge. The Drăculești are mostly nomadic, while some will change their last name and join a Hidden Village as a means of having a job or occupation

Bloodline Name: Children of the Devil
Bloodline Ability:

Ochi de Strigoi:

Cadavrul Devils:

Bea Nocturnal:

Copil al Diavolului:

Regele de Noapte:

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Tomes Țepeș:

Clan History:

O Poveste Untold:

Members: Permission Only

Note: Drăculești cannot be revived via Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation nor other forms of resurrection. They are already dead, and are soulless. If transplanting from a person of this, the DNA must be taken from their human form. Someone who transplants from this clan does not receive the benefits that follow being undead

Drăculești Clan  Cmp5Nhm

Yes, yes he does.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum