2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Karaoke Clan Empty Karaoke Clan Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:03 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

Karaoke Clan Clan

Clan Name: Karaoke
Clan element's: N/A
Special characteristics/traits: All people in the clan have a collection of puppets with them at all time, carried or in scrolls. They do not wear their village headband, but their own clan headband. All users do not use chakra strings when controlling puppets
Location: The clan is scattered throughout the land. They are mostly found in Konoha, the leader's home village.

Bloodline Name: Mojingan
Bloodline Ability: The Mojingan is Kaseki's signature on his creations, and can be found on the heads of his puppets. The symbol acts as another set of eyes. The puppets act as an extending of their being, and depending on the element of the puppet, can use the different jitsus, but of the same release. Such as if the puppet had a fire mechanism tied to the user's chakra, it instead would be the same element of the user. (EX: someone with Wind Release would cause it to release a massive gust of wind.) The signiture Mojingan turns into the Tejingan in this state to modify the element to match the user.
Karaoke Clan Jingan
Secret Clan Jutsu:

Name:Ghost Threads
Type:Kugujutsu
Used For:Supplementary
Element:N/A
Range: Maximum of 500m
Duration: Maintainable
Hand Seals/Charge up:[/b]N/A
Description:These strings are constructs made from very concentrated chakra so, they can be seen by people besides the user. These strings essentially act as an extension of the user which allows them to manipulate whatever is attached to their strings such as hidden weaponry in a puppet as they please. Chakra can also be transferred via the strings, such as to activate techniques that the puppets can use. The chakra strings can also be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt other things. The technique has a B-Rank upkeep that must be payed every two post.

Name:Karaoke Craft: Puppet Make
Type: Ninjitsu
Used For: Supportive (Offensive/Defensive)
Element: N/A
Range: 5 Meters
Duration: N/A
Hand Seals/Charge up: Requires one Karaoke Seal.
Description: The ninja gathers a collection of materials to create a puppet. This can include wood, metal or other items. The materials are then laid onto each other. The ninja then takes a tool to carve or mark the ground around the materials. The first step is a circle. It extends 10 meters from the materials. The following steps involve elegant designs within the circle. This is a quick technique for lower ranks to create puppets for their use, outside of obtaining them from another clan member. The puppet's build and powers are unpredictable, as they do not have the Mojingan seal on them.
Weakness: Can be interrupted at any time. If interrupted the jitsu is canceled. Puppets are only at D-Rank

Clan History: The clan was founded by a boy named Kabuto. The boy was the first to create a puppet out of other materials than just wood. At the cost of this, he became his own test subject, turning himself into an odd hybrid of elements. This was due to a chakra sealing event that caused him to have a near death experience. He made his body quickly, and sealed himself inside of it, while preserving his own. This made him unleashed the seal on his human body, allowing him to use more chakra than ever before. He reinvented himself as "Kaseki". And he was never seen again.

He then grew to be a recluse, collecting various materials for his puppet family. He build some out of metal, paper and in one case straw. It was in this point that he came across the two other founders of the Karaoke clan. And together they mastered puppetry.

Members: Closed

Last edited by Kaseki on Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:09 am; edited 3 times in total

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

2Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:36 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Mojingan ~ It has to be the same element. It just wouldn't work out well if you're converting an elemental jutsu into another element with the same form. Furthermore; in addition to being able to use this without Chakra Strings, you have to pay B-rank chakra (for your rank) as well as B-rank chakra upkeep for every post you make that you're controlling your puppet. You have to be within 500 meters of your puppet or else your control over it would be lost. And as an additional weakness, as you're controlling your puppet through the Mojingan, you'll be less likely to be aware of your own surroundings in your own space.

Description: The ninja gathers a collection of materials to create a puppet. This can include wood, metal or other items. The materials are then laid onto each other. The ninja then takes a tool to carve or mark the ground around the materials. The first step is a circle. It extends 10 meters from the materials. The following steps involve elegant designs within the circle. This is a quick technique for lower ranks to create puppets for their use, outside of obtaining them from another clan member. The puppet's build and powers are unpredictable, as they do not have the Mojingan seal on them.
Weakness: Can be interrupted at any time. If interrupted the jitsu is canceled.
I'm fine with you conjouring up a puppet that would normally take some time to make, but just know that the puppet would be D-rank at best in level.

3Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:00 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

V wrote:Mojingan ~ It has to be the same element. It just wouldn't work out well if you're converting an elemental jutsu into another element with the same form. Furthermore; in addition to being able to use this without Chakra Strings, you have to pay B-rank chakra (for your rank) as well as B-rank chakra upkeep for every post you make that you're controlling your puppet. You have to be within 500 meters of your puppet or else your control over it would be lost. And as an additional weakness, as you're controlling your puppet through the Mojingan, you'll be less likely to be aware of your own surroundings in your own space.

Weakness: Can be interrupted at any time. If interrupted the jitsu is canceled.
I'm fine with you conjouring up a puppet that would normally take some time to make, but just know that the puppet would be D-rank at best in level.

So even as a Kekki Genkai we can't just have a different tecnique?

(I'd edit... but it appears you cannot edit your posts...)

4Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:44 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

You should be able to edit.... the option should be at the bottom-right of your post (and right above the upper left corner of my post).

5Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

I guess my Computer was acting up...

Bump

6Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:18 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ghost Threads ~ Upkeep has to be B-rank for every two posts you make.

Can you describe exactly in more detail what the Mojingan does? Because I'm still iffy about you using a particular element but then it getting translated into a different element, so that's my only issue right now. Is that a very important concept behind your clan and can't be changed no matter what>

7Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:41 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

V wrote:Ghost Threads ~ Upkeep has to be B-rank for every two posts you make.

Can you describe exactly in more detail what the Mojingan does? Because I'm still iffy about you using a particular element but then it getting translated into a different element, so that's my only issue right now. Is that a very important concept behind your clan and can't be changed no matter what>

I mean, I can make it x2 the cost. but if needed I'll drop it. The Ghost string was the main thing... And making puppets...

8Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:25 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

If you can just make it so that the puppet can only dish out jutsus of the same element as what you're using, then this clan will be approved and off to go.

9Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:12 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

Alright, it think it's done.

I might add different versions of the Puppet making jitsu in the future.

10Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:16 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ghost Threads ~ Upkeep has to be B-rank for every two posts you make.

This has to be done also.

11Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:10 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

Didn't see that...

Edited.

12Karaoke Clan Empty Re: Karaoke Clan Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:17 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin